Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

suChtHK.jpg

OH  NO ,  IT'S   MONDAY   BLUES ,

MASSAGE  IS  BEST  ANTIDOTE  TO  ALLEVIATE  IT.

SCHOOL  HOLIDAY  PROMOTION 

Comes  with  4  kinds  of  Massages ,

90  mins    $ 75/- .

1)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

2)   Sport"s   Msge           

3 )   Balinese  Msge ,         

4 )  HotStone  Msge ,        

WhatsApp :         CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,  OR   SMS ,

Website  :   sg-totalmassage.com  .

Near  MRT  STN  ,  JUST  2  mins   walk .

Regards  ,                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Edited by Chivas

HAPPY   FATHERS   DAY :thumb:     

TO  ALL  FATHERS .   

(  $10/-  OFF from the Special Promotion .)

Special  Promotion  ,  Only for  2  Days  only .( Sunday  &  Mon.)

Comes  with  4 Kinds  of  Massages  in the Package (.$ 75/-  90 mins, Usual-- $  90/- )

1)  Deep Tissue  Msge ,

2)   Sensual   Msge .

3)   Hot Stone  Msge .

4)    Sport's   Msge ,

WhatsApp / SMS ,       CHIVAS     @    90901655 ,

Near   MRT  STN , 2 mins walk only .

Regards ,

On 2/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, Dennis23 said:

Visited Chivas today and had a wonderful experience from him. Firstly what others say that he fetch his client at void deck is true. Subsequently he will talk and ask if im having any injuries which i find it good so that he is aware and not cause further damage to the injury. After the consultation, he will usher to the bathroom to get a shower.

I took the package B, i totally enjoy the hot stone massage as it is totally different from what i usually get, normally at spa they would just place the stone at the center of ur body and eventually you will get burn. But he did it in a different way and i really enjoy it. If you want to know what i mean go and try it for yourself. His skills is good and consistently asking if the pressure is too hard or too soft. Overall my experience with him is awesome, my body feel light and my bodyache is gone. 

Im a therapist myself and I totally enjoy his massage and his skills. I definitely going to return for my another session with him. Kudos Chivas for the awesome hospitality.

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2ec4Vgm.jpg

"  Take  a  break  from  normal  routine  and  be indulged  in  Massage  Rejuvenation ."

Week  days  Promotion .

Comes  with  4  kinds  of  Massages in  the  Packages

$ 75/-  for  90  mins ,  usually  ( $ 90//- )

1)   Balinese  Msge.

2)  Hotstone  Massage,

3) Deep  Tissue  Massage,

4)   Sensual    Massage .

WhatsApp :/  SMS ,        CHIVAS     @      90901655 ,

Regards ,   

Edited by Chivas

On 3/2/2016 at 12:50 AM, Neshbaby said:

Hi  B / Viewers  and  Supporters !

At times,I do try other massage therapists to get better options experiencing the skill and  exploring various types of massages available in the market. Ultimately with intention to settle down as a regular to one or two therapist .Last week I tried " Chivas Massage "again for the forth times. Now i decided Chivas will be my regular massuer for the year 2016 onwards .The reason been was for some valid good reasons etc's and this my sharings to U guys

A) Like his 2 Promotion Pkges -A, B  are valued added, affordable price tag , bundle with of various kinds of massage in it for example : Pkge A - comes with 3 kinds of massages @ (  $  75/- ) :thumb:    , Pkge B - bundled with 5 kinds of massages Plus " Complimentary Hot Oil massage " all this perks for only $ 90/ - (go and look at is signature Pkges )

B )  Also like his skillful massages which he does with Passion whereby he learnt from varies massage "Mentor's in his line of work,. He claimed been doing massages for more than a decade ,he has good customer skills as well . Before he start massaging he does a short " Consultation on your Health " because it helps create awarness as well prevent injuries in the process .I found this is important creteria as many other therapist dont practise that procedure . Therefore, I consolidate all this factors and qualities set him apart from other therapists .

C ) He is a certified therapist stated in his " Profile" as all this qualifications, Skills and Experience commensurate  well into a true Professional Care Giver in Bodyworks . Yes i agree with others in the B/W viewers that good, Skillful Massage Therapists are difficult to come by .

Last but not least, B / Viewers ,try " Chivas Massage ' you will never go wrong ! its worth every penny spent, a one stop service to receive blissful quality massage at a Homebase price unlike other "SPA MASSAGES "  comes with hefty price tag with disappointing results .Hereby I quote: Seeing and hearing is phony but trying for real is the best. Thank you guys.

Good Luck .:)

Edited by Chivas

r8XYvwf.jpg

IT'S       T G I F,

Never  Postphone Your  Massage  To  Next  Day .

Week Days  Promotions  availiable ,it comes with  4  kinds  of  Massages .            $ 75 /-   for  90  mins , (  Usual  price  $  90 /- )

1 )  Balinese  Msge ,

2 )  Deep  Tissue  Msge .

3 )  Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)  Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SMS ,          CHIVAS     @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN  ,  Just  2  mins  walk .

Websites  :   sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards , 

1 minute ago, Chivas said:

r8XYvwf.jpg

IT'S       T G I F,

Week Days  Promotions  availiable ,it comes with  4  kinds  of  Massages .            $ 75 /-   for  90  mins , (  Usual  price  $  90 /- )

1 )  Balinese  Msge ,

3 )  Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)  Sensual  Msge .

Regards , 

On 9/9/2015 at 6:44 PM, ZealousZeno said:

I was deciding on a place to massage my stiff aching back, was wondering what kind of massage should I have. I have got to admit there was lots of choices out there across Singapore but not many was as alluring to the $88 package with “hot stone” treatment. I am sure those come with a heavy kind of price tag in SPAs or hotel services but such a good opportunity was set before my eyes.

Skeptical at first, doubt definitely but looking at the previous few comments made by the customer assured me. Hence, I tried to book an appointment via message this afternoon without much expectation of it. The reply was quick and a slot I got instantly.

Upon entering the room there, there was an aromas scent like the one most professional massage parlor has. There I was, in the room, waiting for the instruction to undress and let it begin. However, much to my surprise there was a consultation session first which does not eat into the time for massage. Many neglected this (Understanding the client / know your customer); even professional at times, out of the seven massages I went prior to this, only 1 done it.

As I have a stiff back, I like to be massage with great force, without fail his strength was there throughout the session. Then the unique sensation came in when the hot oil and hot stone touches the skin…. a fitting name for the massage package “PAMPER ME PACKAGE”. I am not going to elaborate but it was just that good, if you want to know more try it out yourself, you will not regret.

I believe in my morals and do not lie about ones professionalism. From the massage he give, he is downright professional even better than some proclaimed professionals, and from the conversation we had, I can feel his passion for it. Will definitely came for it again, enjoyed it very much.

Edited by Chivas

On 3/10/2018 at 12:18 PM, Chivas said:

Good  Morning   B/W  Viewers ,

WEEKEND  IS  A NICE  TIME  FOR  MASSAGE  REJUVENATION ,  

AT  CHIVAS  TOTAL  MASSAGE ,  GIVE  YOURSELF  A  BREAK

YOU  DESERVED .:shhh:

Try  4  Kinds  of  Massages    90 mins  $ 75 /- ( Usual -  $ 90/- )

1)  Hot-Stone  Msge 

2 )  Sport"s      Msge

3 )  Balinese   Msge

4 )  Sensual     Msge .

WhatsAPP  /  SMS         CHIVAS  @   90901655 ,      

sg-totalmassage.com                 Location :   near  MRT  STN ,     2 mins  walk .

Note :        When the time of your call , he may be engaged with a client , but certainly will return call the soonest .

thanks for the understandings .

Edited by Chivas

k2uKA9x.jpg 

RELAX , REFRESH , REJUVENATE   BY  CHIVAS  MASSAGE .

Week Day Promotion   

4   kinds  of comes  in the  bundle ,     

$ 75/-   for  90  mins ,  usual price -  $ 90/-

1 )   Balinese  Msge with  Hot  Oil ,

2)   Hot Stone  Msge ,

3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS                     CHIVAS       @       90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk .

Regards ,

On 12/15/2014 at 10:02 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Now that one of my favourite home-based massages has closed, I decided to visit Chivas after reading many positive reviews here. He is probably the first therapist who actually waits for you at the ground floor lift lobby so that you don't get lost in the neighbourhood. After sitting me down, Chivas asked if I had any surgery done and recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure and his trademark, hot stones). 

I like my massage strokes firm and Chivas definitely didn't disappoint. Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body. Then came the hot stones (which was done with the sensual massage). My previous experience with hot stones massage was but a ho-hum one, so I didn't expect too much. Boy was I wrong! The heat from the stones soothed my aches and stimulated my erogenous zones. I thought it was one-time thing but Chivas made sure the hot stones were used repeatedly during the session. I know I'll probably sleep like a baby tonight...

Thanks Chivas for a job well-done! (though his place is a little far (I stay in the east)). 

Edited by Chivas

On 8/30/2015 at 5:57 PM, lawsmart said:

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place yesterday night and I was his last customer. The ambient was good and relaxing to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!  

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, the word that came across my mind is ‘Professional!’. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really mind blowing. I was so aroused that I almost cum.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =)

f8W3bp1.jpg

O

OH No !   IT'S    Monday   Blues ,

MASSAGE   IS   THE   BEST   ANTIDOTE   TO   ALLEVIATE   IT .

iEwjXEp.jpg

RE-JUVENATE   with  4   kinds   of   Massages ,

90 mins  @   $  75/- ,   ( Usual  price  -  $  90 /- )

1)   Deep  Tissue  Massage 

2 )   S"port's   Massage ,

3 )    Hot  Stone  Massage 

4 )   Sensual  Massage .

WhatsApp   OR   SMS          CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT   STN ,     just  2   mins  walk ,

Website   :     sg-totalmassage .

REGARDS ,

Edited by Chivas

sg-totalmassage.com

p41qN8G.jpg

Hi  Everyone, BW  Viewers &  Supporters,

CHIVAS  here , address  myself as " Total Massage ' in  BW  platform  and thanking  the management

for giving  the opportunity  to be a service  provider  to the members .:thumb:   Total Massage  offers a host  of " HOLISTIC  MASSAGES ' catering  to

Customers  need  as   It  incoporates  "EAST  and  WEST " kind  of  Massages  with  intricating  Technics  that  suits   the Modern  Era .

Website :   sg-totalmassage .com         WhatsApp  /  SMS    CHIVAS   @     90901655 .

Edited by Chivas

gWy6OAW.jpg

ADVANCE  :        "  HAPPY   BIRTHDAY   SINGAPORE  "   

bwiO0qS.jpg

Good   Massage   relaxes   the  "  BODY , MIND ,  SOUL .":thumb:

4  kinds  of  massages  in  the  Bundle .   

1}   Deep  Tissue  Massage ,

2)   S'ports  Massage,

3)   Hot Stone  Massage,

4)   Sensual  Massage.

WhatsApp /  SMS              CHIVAS    @     90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN   just  2  mins  away ,

Website  ;       sg-totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Ha4io8T.jpg

Hi Everyone, BW Mgnt, Members & Viewers ,

Wishing  One  and  ALL  .......       53rd     HAPPY   BIRTHDAY   SINGAPORE .

Business  as  usual , pls  refer  to above  Promo  pkgs ,

10am  - 930pm ,       Location  :   Near   MRT  STN , 2 mins away .

Website  :   sg-totalmassage.com

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

rxhKazx.jpg

Good   Morning BW  Viewers  &  Members,:)

We  are  coming  to  the WEEK  END  now  , after the P H ( National  Day ) its time untie your  STRESS  KNOTS .

Come  and   book a Massage Session with  Chivas to Refresh ,Recharge  &  Rejuvenate  for  better  health .:thumb:

Location  ;  Near  MRT  STN , just  2  mins  walk,

Website  ;  sg-totalmassage.com ,          CHIVAS   @   90901655 .

Edited by Chivas

Had a massage from him recently. Rather interesting experience, overall positive

Went for package B, and it was pretty good. Chivas has quite a lot of random tricks to loosen knots, so he switches styles as needed
At one point i was like, "What is going on?!" Then after he let go i could feel the knot release

Tends to talk a bit though, but that's my preference

On 8/10/2018 at 10:27 AM, Oom said:

Had a massage from him recently. Rather interesting experience, overall positive

Went for package B, and it was pretty good. Chivas has quite a lot of random tricks to loosen knots, so he switches styles as needed
At one point i was like, "What is going on?!" Then after he let go i could feel the knot release

Tends to talk a bit though, but that's my preference

Hi Oom ,

Thanking  U for  the  honest  massage  experience you  shared  with Us . I  am  glad  the stumbling  Stress  knots  were released

and  you  felt rejuvenated . Hope to serve U  better in near  future.:thumb:    

Regards ,

uwOXpmz.jpg

rK6B483.jpgWEEKEND   MASSAGE   comes with 4 kinds  of Massage  in the Bundle ,

$ 75/-  for  90  mins - -- Usual  price  $ 90/.

1)  Deep Tissue  Massage,  2)  Sport's Massage  3) Sensual Massage  4)  Hot-Stone  Massage .

WhatsApp / SMS        CHIVAS      @     90901655

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

8cS963e.jpg

6uu2TjX.png

Good  Morning  Members  &  Viewers ,

"1ST  DAY  OF  THE WEEK  IS  THE  BEST  TO  CHASE  THE  MONDAY  BLUES."

( Never postpone  the Aches  &  Pain till it becomes  Chronic and hurts you more.)

WhatsApp /  SMS           CHIVAS     @       90901655 ,

Location  ;    Near  MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins walk ,

sg-totalmassage.com .

Edited by Chivas

11Kbl5wZG.jpg 

Good  Health  starts  with  Healthy  Diet , 8  Hours Sleep  and  regular MASSAGE   

yfFXO9u.jpg

Sound  Mind , Body  and  Soul  radiates  by  regular  MASSAGE

Try   4 kinds  of  Massages  comes  in  Bundle .:thumb:

$ 75/-  90 mins ,     Usual price $ 90/-

1)  Deep  Tissue  Msge , 2)  Sport's  Massage , 3)  Sensual  Msge , 4)  Hot Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,          CHIVAS    @    90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN ,  2 Mins  away ,

sg-totalmassage .

Edited by Chivas

On 8/30/2015 at 2:31 PM, Undies69 said:

Hi Everyone,

Working in Singapore is really taxing and tiring especially it affects your entire body. Feeling so tense from the body and joints.

Browsing through BWF and decided to try Chivas' massage as he seems to be very popular from the clients who had visited him and pen down lotsa good comments.

So I managed to make an appointment with him this morning for the 10am session for Package B which is the PAMPER ME PACKAGE (5 in 1) Price: S$88 for 120mins (Usual price is S$120) Where it comes with:

1) Balinese mix

2) Sport’s Massage mix

3) Acu-pressure Massage.

4) Hot Stone Massage mix with

5) Sensual Massage (optional)

6) Body Scrub (optional)

Before Chivas starts the massage session, he asked a few question on my history of my body, eg, any parts of the body i have injured before so that he can take extra precautions during the massage.

A 10mins chatting session and then he started the massage session as I have showered before I went to his place. Else you can use his shower room.

He started with (1) to (3) with hot oil in between. It was fantastic and extremely so relaxing as he try to ease my stiff neck and sore shoulder. I can feel my entire back body was totally feeling in heaven. Then he started (4) & (5). This was the perfect mix as u can feel your whole aching body was like fully submerged in a warmth Jacuzzi spa.

In addition, that sensual massage was so enticing that can make you feel damn shiok & high. The hot stone rubbing over my entire body was damn fucking good feel that at one point, I was feeling like I am living in Heaven. Maybe because of the enticing sentiment running all over my body under that rubbing of the hot stones.

After that, followed by the front body which again he used the (1) to (3) with hot oiled and then followed by (4) and (5). My entire body and muscles was totally relieved. Time flies, finally 120mins was done up and I went for my shower.

In between the session, he did ask whether his stroke and pressure was ok and had some topics to chat about to make the whole session very relaxing and interesting.

After going through so much home based massages, I finally found one that can really relieve my stiff neck, sore shoulders and muscles aching.

Guys LISTEN UP!  You MUST really try him out ! You will NEVER REGRET it 100%. His skills are really Power Pack & Extremely Marvelous  ! His cost for the Package B is too good to be TRUE !! ...

He is the one that I SHALL BE booking for my massage session from now onwards.

Guys out there, give him a try ... Guaranteed NO Regrets and you will find your $$ WELL SPENT !!!!

Edited by Chivas

XHFG1b0.jpg

lMoxXoG.jpg

Please  refer  to  the  Promotion  as above  ...:thumb:

WhatsApp / SMS        CHIVAS   @     90901655 ,

Location ;    Near   MRT  STN  ,  just  2 mins  away ,:thumb:   

sg-totalmassage.com . 

fwedBrn.jpg

Hello  !  Morning  Everyone , Members &  viewers ,

WEEKEND  comes  with  4  Kind  of  MASSAGES , ( 90 mins  for  $ 75/-) 

( Usually $ 90/- )

1)  Deep Tissue  Massage ,

2)   Sensual  Massage ,

3)   Sport's   Massage ,

4)   Hot Stone  Massage .

WhatsApp /  SMS              CHIVAS   @   90901655,

Location  : Near  MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins  away ,

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards,      

Edited by Chivas

gxU0oR6.jpg        

:thumb:    Holistic   Massage  starts  @   " CHIVAS  ONE  STOP SERVICE ."

4  Kind  of  Massages  awaits  You , 

1)   Balinese Massage,  2)   Sport's  Massage ,  3)   Sensual  Massage,   4)   Hot Stone  Massage .

WhatsApp  /  SMS              CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location :     Near   MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins  away .:thumb:

On 12/25/2015 at 12:51 PM, MMZ said:

I visited Chivas for a massage a few days ago, and left his place feeling as stress-free as a newborn child! Before the actual session took place, Chivas took the time to understand my lifestyle habits and advised me on how I could adjust my posture to minimise tension in my everyday life. It's really good that he takes the time to understand the sources of my tension so that he can use the massage time to target them effectively!

Chivas' strokes were just right for me - they were deep, sustained and strong enough to undo the knots inside my muscles. He consistently checked in to see if the pressure was appropriate, which made me feel very comfortable in his hands because I knew I was being taken care of well! He was able to target all the tense points expertly, and each stroke delivered a wonderful good aching sensation into my body.

The highlights of the experience were definitely his signature treatments, Hot Oil and Hot Stone massage. The added heat from these treatments helped to melt the tension away, which was incredibly effective when used together with his deep strokes. His treatment was able to reach deep into the innermost parts of my muscles and target the tightness in the deepest layers!

Chivas is an incredibly professional and expert therapist. As a home-based therapist, his prices are incredibly reasonable because he doesn't have to factor in things like commission and percentage payable to his boss/etc. It was a wonderful experience!!! 100% recommend!!!

X0F5zmQ.png

Good  Morning  BW    Viewers  &  Supporters    

Wishing  All  the  Malay  Members  &  Community " SELAMAT  HARI  RAYA  HAJI ," :thumb:

Special  Promotion  for 2  Days Only,  ( Today &  Tomorrow)                                                                                                   2  Kind  of  Massages in  the  Packages  &  take  a  pick  of your  choice ,

$ 65/-  for 1 hr  15  mins ,

Package  ( A )        Deep  Tissue  Massage  &  Sensual   Massage ,

Package  ( B )         Hot Stone  Massage   &   Sensual  Massage ,

Package   ( C )        Sport's  Massage  &  Sensual  Massage

WhatsApp / SMS     CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN, 2 mins walk ,

Regards.  

On 7/27/2018 at 3:46 AM, Chivas said:

r8XYvwf.jpg

IT'S       T G I F,

1 )  Balinese  Msge ,

3 )  Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)  Sensual  Msge .

Regards , 

On 3/3/2016 at 11:55 PM, Chivas said:

1Ossebo.jpg

REFRESH                   RENEW                  REVITALISE

Its always never too late to incorporate it into the massage, if you've been ignorant in the past. Wellness experts agree that it helps onself to receive and re-joice in the massage better.

Benefits are many, etc. - 

It helps stimulate blood circulation and exfoliate the dead skin cells. All the nutrients found in the body scrub are absorbed, hence leaving skin nourished, soft and glow.

laiFjxa.jpg

Listen   to  your Body  needs   for better   Well-being .

Holistic  Massage  starts  @  CHIVAS  One  Stop  Service :)

4  kind of  Massages  at  $ 75/-  for  90 mins,  Usual ( $ 90/-) :thumb:

1)   Balinese  Massage,  2)   Sport's  Massage,  3)   Sensual  Massage,  4)   Hot-Stone  Massage .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,            Chivas  @   90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN  just  2 mins  away.

VSZk3m7.jpg

Hi Good  Morning  Everyone  BW , Viewers &  Members 

MASSAGE  IS  THE  BEST  ANTIDOTE  TO  CHASE  AWAY   MONDAY  BLUES ...:thumb:

Try  Week  Days  Promotion ,4  kinds  of Massages  in the bundle.:thumb:

$ 75/-  90 mins ,  ( Usual :  $  90/- ):) 

1)    Sport's  Massage  (  Good for GYM workout Guys with  Tense Body.)

2)     Deep  Tissues Massage.  (  Kneads away  the Tense at  Shoulder & Lower Back.)

3)     Hot Stone Massage . ( The heat penetrate deep thru Tense Muscles & expel the Toxins Out .

4 )    Sensual  Massage .  ( Soothing touch  that heals, Body , Mind &  Soul .)

WhatsApp /  SMS  ,            CHIVAS     @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN  ,    Just  2  mins  away ..

Edited by Chivas

On 9/9/2015 at 6:44 PM, ZealousZeno said:

I was deciding on a place to massage my stiff aching back, was wondering what kind of massage should I have. I have got to admit there was lots of choices out there across Singapore but not many was as alluring to the $88 package with “hot stone” treatment. I am sure those come with a heavy kind of price tag in SPAs or hotel services but such a good opportunity was set before my eyes.

Skeptical at first, doubt definitely but looking at the previous few comments made by the customer assured me. Hence, I tried to book an appointment via message this afternoon without much expectation of it. The reply was quick and a slot I got instantly.

Upon entering the room there, there was an aromas scent like the one most professional massage parlor has. There I was, in the room, waiting for the instruction to undress and let it begin. However, much to my surprise there was a consultation session first which does not eat into the time for massage. Many neglected this (Understanding the client / know your customer); even professional at times, out of the seven massages I went prior to this, only 1 done it.

As I have a stiff back, I like to be massage with great force, without fail his strength was there throughout the session. Then the unique sensation came in when the hot oil and hot stone touches the skin…. a fitting name for the massage package “PAMPER ME PACKAGE”. I am not going to elaborate but it was just that good, if you want to know more try it out yourself, you will not regret.

I believe in my morals and do not lie about ones professionalism. From the massage he give, he is downright professional even better than some proclaimed professionals, and from the conversation we had, I can feel his passion for it. Will definitely came for it again, enjoyed it very much.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:35 AM, Chivas said:

laiFjxa.jpg

1)   Balinese  Massage,  2)   Sport's  Massage,  3)   Sensual  Massage,  4)   Hot-Stone  Massage .

HnfLlOE.jpg

IT'S   GREAT   TO  HAVE   A  MASSAGE   ON   SUNDAY .:thumb: 

4   Kinds   of   Massage  in   Bundle ,:)

$  75/-  for  90  mins ,   ( Usual   $90/-)

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge,    2 )  S'port's   Msge,    3 )   Sensual   Msge,   4 )   Hot Stone   Msge .  

Edited by Chivas

On 5/15/2015 at 8:56 PM, coolguysg said:

Hi Bros, let me give my field report about Chiva Massage.

I went to Chivas right after my office work. As traffic is hell as usual i was late , Chiva is kind enough to check on me as he worried i have got lost.

During reaching Chiva place, he was actually on lift lobby awaiting me as his place 6 lifts . We went into his place.. He has a room specially for massage..on the door you will see a Big cheerful "Welcome " sign.

Afterwhich he sit me down, Chivas asked if I had any medical history which will affect the massage, i was impress by his detailness, and he understand i was new to massage.. he patiently explain what is going to happen during massage.. and i was encourage to interact , and if any discomfort .. he would like to me to voice , as massage is for relaxing not torturing..  I was actually going to Package A, however Chivas recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure ,sensual (his own inventation) and his trademark, hot stones). (I never regret listening to Chivas, he is really an expert in his field)

Then Chivas dim the light and set the atmosphere just like a spa feeling.. He first get me to breath correctly so i can enjoy the massage  Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body i was really able to feel all my aching muscle be refresh.. After giving me a through rub down ,Chivas used hot oil to do the rub down.. as he is using the right pressure and expertly press.. you can feel the effort of Chivas.. you can ask about the reason to apply oil or whatever.. he will explain to you.. you will be more understanding of massage.

. Then came the hot stones, Chivas used a lot during the massage.. and i am glad he does. He will first heat up the volcanic stone and together with hot oil.. he will rub and grind the stone on my skin... the feeling is awerous .. after you got used to the heat.. you will want more of the hot stone. Thoughtout the session you can expect Chivas to use the hot stones , now i know why woman like to go for salon as i believe the heating feeling on their head are the same as hot stone. 

Finally Chivas inform me of the commence of Sensual Massage.. after the previous hour , i was really looking forward to the next surprise Chivas got for me.. I was not disappointed.. Again Chivas use the hot stone to simulate my upper thigh joints.. it is heaven.. all my aching feeling on my joints evaporate with the hot stone heat.

After that Chivas cool my body with a final rub down and i then disappointed as i dont want the session to end.. Haha.. but all goods thing need to end.. 

Then i left Chivas place refreshing and glad i feel this place of heaven. 

I will sure to revisit Chivas whenever i can. 

On 8/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Chivas said:

k2uKA9x.jpg 

RELAX , REFRESH , REJUVENATE   BY  CHIVAS  MASSAGE .

Weekend   Promotion .:thumb:   

4   kinds  of comes  in the  bundle ,     

$ 75/-   for  90  mins ,  usual price -  $ 90/-

1 )   Balinese  Msge with  Hot  Oil ,

2)   Hot Stone  Msge ,

3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS                     CHIVAS       @       90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

081A5st.jpg

"  1st  DAY   OF   THE   WEEK   IS   THE   BEST   TO   CHASE   AWAY   THE   MONDAY   BLUES ,"

c5sTN7O.jpg

BOOK   A   MASSAGE   TODAY   FOR   BETTER   TOMORROW ,

Try  CHIVAS   Package   bundle   comes   with   4  kind   of   Massages ,:thumb:

90 mins  for  $  75/-,   ( Usual  : $  90  )

1)   Balinese   Msge    2)   S'ports   Msge ,    3 )   Sensual   Msge  ,   4 )   Hotstone -   Msge   

Location :   Near  MRT  STN , just   2   mins   walk  away .

WhatsApp /   SMS   :           CHIVAS    @     90901655 

Edited by Chivas

On 7/23/2014 at 10:56 PM, mamaboy said:

Reading through all the recommendations and reviews in the forum, I decides to try out Chivas's massage.

Coincidentally, I injured my neck and shoulder a few days back and a massage comes just at the right time. Hence I made an appointment with him this evening. The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

He offered me a cup of water, which I found out from him was purified water which supposesly is better for the body. Thereafter he started making small talks with me, making me feel comfortable and to understand which part of my body requires more attention. I chose the 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and either a body scrub or a sensual massage. Since I have not tried any sensual massage before, I opted for that.

A shower follows before the start of the massage. Through the massage, he was very attentive. He makes sure that he exerts just the right amount of strength, smoothing all the knots in your muscle without hurting you. As he goes along, he will explain what he is doing and explaining the benefits of each action. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills.

Not to be missed is the hot stone massage. It is really soothing and relaxing. I can feel all my muscle relaxing with each touch from the stone. He highly recommended the hot stone massage and I can understand why. The sensual massage was a nice touch after he rubbed all the ache and sores away. Coupled with the hot stone treatment, the sensual massage leaves one feeling relaxed and euphoric, like a shot of sedative ( something along that experience).

After the massage, he offered me a cup of warm water which helps to.flush the toxin out from your body. The whole experience was indeed worth it for the price. All in all, I only have good things to say about Chivas' s massage. And my neck and shoulder is feeling much better after one session.

This definitely won't be my last time there.

Good  Morning   BW   Viewers &  Supporters ,

I  may  suggest  you  to try  the Week Day  Promo Package  which  is  still  available ,   Thks :thumb: 

WhatsApp  /  SMS          CHIVAS   @        90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN   just  2 mins  away .:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 8/26/2018 at 3:35 AM, Chivas said:

laiFjxa.jpg

On 9/3/2015 at 2:42 PM, yann74 said:

I know that Chivas provide massage and I have been delaying my visit to him for quite sometimes. Finally yesterday I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try.

I book an appointment for 1400 hours but was there early at 1315 hours.The ambience was good and relaxing. Fyi I took the package B.

Before the massage start he explained to me what I will be expecting from the massage.

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, he already make me relax. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session. I love the hot stone massage. When he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. I was so aroused by the massage.

After the massage ended he wipe off the oil off my body.. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed. I was so relaxed that when I went home I fell asleep soon.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =) It was really worth the money.

Edited by Chivas

F1MpLFi.jpg

Aching   Body   tells   Stories , Its   either   Due  to   Stress

OR           

Muscle  Tightness  caused  by   GYM   Work Out ,

OR

Others  !                                 

Vq59gjI.jpg

Try   CHIVAS   ONE  STOP  MASSAGE   SVC's , offering  WEEK DAYS   PROMOTION  stated   as above : :thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS  ,         CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location :     Near   MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins   away

Edited by Chivas

On 10/12/2015 at 7:03 PM, VanillaChocolate said:

So refreshed after the massage by Chivas!

Service is also excellent!

Tried Package B which includes

a) Hot-Stone Msge

b) Sport's Msge

c) Balinese Msge

d) Shaitsu-Msge

e) Sensual Msge

d)Body Scrub.

Its the ultimate affordable package!

My64hLJ.jpg

Good  Morning   Guy's

i8AZyoM.png

Scientifically   proven  that  investing   in    Massages   on   regular  basis   pays   the dividend  in your  Golden  Age . 

Some   of   the   benefits   such  as :   helps  in   the  mobility  of  Muscle  &  Bones , Anti- Aging   plus   many   more ....

Try   CHIVAS  one  stop  Massage  Svc's package ,

4 kinds  of  Massage  in it,   90 mins  for  $ 75 ,(usual $ 90/-)

1)  Balinese  Msge,   2) Sport's  Msge ,  3 )   Sensual   Msge    4)   Hot- Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp   /   SMS ,          CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near   MRT  STN .  just  2 mins   away .

Finally got the time to try Chivas. Reply was fast and he would call you to double confirm your booking and also brief you on how to go to his location. 

Upon reaching his estate, he was waiting patiently at the lift lobby and would escort you to his house.

Before the massage, he introduced the different kind of massages and also asked whether I have any surgery for the past 6 months and any area of focus on my body

for him to look out for. 

As mentioned by previous reviews, he inculcated all the 6 different kind of massages into one whole package. The one that I was most amazed was the hot stones treatment as it was out-of-this-world experience. Not many home-based masseurs offer that. During the massage, he would put in his effort to ask for the strength and pressure and also educate on the different kind of techniques. The sensual massage was good and he even cracked me thrice! He even managed to pin point the problem on my body - I was having a heavy shoulder tension and he managed to untie the knots on these areas.

Definitely won't be my last time going. No regrets. 

You have to try it for yourself to experience it! And if you don’t mind traveling all the way to Woodlands, why not give it a try? 

Can always PM me if you need more info. :whistle:

Edited by Le0_
Error

v2MEBlO.jpg

Don't  forget  be  Awesome  People ! :thumb:

I3NEbk2.jpg

MONDAY  is  the  Perfect  Day  to  have  Fabulous  MASSAGE .:thumb:

as  Week Ends  was  too  busy ....

Try   CHIVAS  one  stop  service  Massage  Package ,:thumb:

4  kind  of  Massages  @   $  75/-  for   90  mins ,( usual @ $ 90/-)

WhatsApp  /  SMS  ,     CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location  :    Near  MRT  STN  , just  2  mins  away .       

Hi  Leo ,

Thanks  for  sharing  and  penning  down  your  wonderful   massage  experience  you  had  in recent  times . And  its  an inspiration

for  me  to  aspire  to serve  better .  I  am  gratified  the  effort  you  took  to  come  a  long  way  paid  off  with  a  good  massage .

Sincerely  I  hope  to serve  you  better .:thumb:  Cheers .

Regards ,

Wibx5GJ.jpg

N8rwTkJ.jpg

Have  You  Guy's   Done   Your   Massage   Today ?

Try   Chivas  one stop Massage  Scv's , Weekly  Promotion .

4  kinds  of  Massages  @  $ 75/- for  90  mins , (usually $ 90/-)

1)   Balinese  Msge ,  2)   Sport's  Msge,  3)   Sensual  Msge,   4)   Hot- Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,    CHIVAS     @     90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,    Just   2  mins  away .