Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 8/21/2016 at 10:43 PM, platoniclover said:

I went to Chivas and as I first entered the house, I'm quite impressed that it is quite neat and tidy. There is a room dedicated for massage and the room has good ambiance. The room is quite well-decorated and there is soothing music playing. 

The masseur is polite and well-manner and speaks calmly. I took a 2 hour package and I can say that it is an outstanding experience. The massage covers almost every part of my body (except the soles of my feet). It was shiok when he applied the hot stones on me!

The pressure of the massage was just right (enough to penetrate the deep tissues) and it really feel relaxing after the whole session. The showering room is pleasantly decorated and I am very impressed by him.

Definitely a service I will visit again!

spacer.png

Happy  Thursday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine and  rejuvenate yourself with  Massage.

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

WhatsApp    CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  Minutes  walk .

sg-Totalmassage . com .

spacer.png

Weekend  are best  for  Massage  Rejuvenation  for  better  Tomorrow .:thumb:

spacer.png

Holistic  Massage  starts  @   CHIVAS  One  Stop  Service .

Try  his  SOULFUL  Massage  Package .

(  4  kinds  of  massage coming along in the Pkge to  experience  it . )

@  $ 75/-  for  90 mins , Usual :  $ 90/-

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge       2 )    Sport's  Msge      3 )      Sensual  Msge     4 )     Hot  Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,       CHIVAS       @       90901655 .                                                                            

Location  :    Near   MRT   STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk                                                                                                                                      sgTotalmassage.com .                   

Note :    When  the  time  of  your, i may  be engaged  with  customer, soon return i  will  return cal.                                        

Thanks  for  your  understanding .:)                                                                                                                                                         . 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:07 AM, Chivas said:

2L1bVtC.jpg

Try   Chivas   WeekEnd   Promotion   is  still  available , as  seen  above .:thumb:

Whatsapp  /   SMS          CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Good  Morning  Northlander ,

Its   heart warming  to hear  the recovery from  the painstaking  toll you had in recent  times , and now  was gone  thru  my  massage .

Thank  you  very  much  for  the  confident  U  had  in  me . It does inspire other  customers  to try my massage  services . Looking  forward to serve  U .

Wishing  you  a fabulous  New  Year  2019  ahead  and success  in e  endeavours .:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, Chivas said:

Week  Days  are best  for  Massage  Indulgence  for  better  Tomorrow .:thumb:

spacer.png

Holistic  Massage  starts  @   CHIVAS  One  Stop  Service .

Try  his  SOULFUL  Massage  Package .

(  4  kinds  of  massage coming along in the Pkge to  experience  it . )

@  $ 75/-  for  90 mins , Usual :  $ 90/-

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge       2 )    Sport's  Msge      3 )      Sensual  Msge     4 )     Hot  Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,       CHIVAS       @       90901655 .                                                                

Location :   Near  Mrt  Stn , just 2  mins  walk .

sg-Totalmassage.com              

Note :    When  the  time  of  your, i may  be engaged  with  customer, soon  I  will return   return call .                                        

Thanks  for  your  understanding .:)                                                                                                                                                         . 

Edited by Chivas

On 5/2/2018 at 3:56 PM, TomTommy said:

Hi guys! This is my 2nd review for the massage services in Singapore, coz I only feel like writing a review when the massage is GREAT! So I went to Chivas for 2 hrs massage just now. It’s the best massage experience I had in the recent years in SG. The whole session consists of  deep tissue, hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Chivas’ skill, stroke and strength are professional and hit the point that you desire :). So I recommend his service to everyone who really would like to have a different experience from what you normally have with other masseurs. Btw he is very friendly and caring about your feelings and needs. Good job Chivas, I will come back to you soon. Thank you—Tony

On 6/11/2018 at 2:11 AM, Chivas said:

suChtHK.jpg

OH  NO ,  IT'S  TUESDAY  MORNING   BLUES ,

MASSAGE  IS  BEST  ANTIDOTE  TO  ALLEVIATE  IT.

WEEK DAYS   PROMOTION 

Comes  with  4  kinds  of  Massages ,

90  mins    $ 75/- .

1)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

2)   Sport"s   Msge           

3 )   Balinese  Msge ,         

4 )  HotStone  Msge ,        

WhatsApp :         CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,  OR   SMS ,

Website  :   sg-totalmassage.com  .

Near  MRT  STN  ,  JUST  2  mins   walk .

Regards  ,                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.pngsgspacer.png

NATIONAL   DAY   PROMOTION .

Let's   Celebrate  this  Offer .:thumb:

(  3  in   1  Massages  in  a  Bundle. )

@  $ 60/-  for  1 Hr 15 mins ,

(  Usual price :  $  75 /-  ) 

1 )   DEEP  TISSUE  Msge,        2 )   HOT STONE  Msge,        3 )     SENSUAL  Msge .

(   Comes  with  Soothing  HOT  OIL .)      COMPLIMENTARY .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,         CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN ,  just   2  mins   away ,

sg -totalmassage com .

Note :  In-case  when  the  time  of  your  call  is  engaged, he  will return  call soon  thereafter  the  Massage .:angry2:

Thanks  for  your  understanding .

spacer.png

WISHING  ALL  THE  MUSLIM  FRIENDS  "  SELAMAT   HARI   RAYA  HAJI "

AND  THE  NON MUSLIM  ENJOY  THE  PUBLIC  HOLIDAY .:thumb:

Special  Promotion  Offer  for  2  Days  Only .

3  in  1  Massages  in the  Bundle .

$ 60/-   for  1 Hr  15 mins , (  Usual :  $ 75/- )

1 )       Deep  Tissue  Msge ,       2 )       Hot Stone  Msge ,      3)      Sensual   Msge .

(  Comes  with  Soothing  Hot  Oil )   COMPLIMENTARY .:thumb:

WhatsApp / SMS ,          CHIVAS     @         90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT   STN   just   2 mins  Walk .

sg - totalmassage. com .

spacer.png

On 2/2/2019 at 10:51 PM, zenmind said:

Recently just visited Chivas, strokes are firm, sensual and detailed, hot oil and hot stone massage quite unique, kind of relaxing.

Top notch massage skills with reasonable price.

Massage lovers don’t miss it.

Edited by Chivas

On 1/25/2019 at 11:31 AM, Chivas said:

xd1xYGa.jpg                                            

IT'S      TIME      FOR     INDULGENCE :

MASSAGE       

MASSAGE     

MASSAGE .:thumb:

Try    CHIVAS     Massage   Package , (  90 mins  $ 75/- )

1 )      Sensual  Msge ,       2)   Deep Tissues    Msge ,     3)   Sport'S  Msge    4)    Hot Stone  Msge .:thumb:

WhatsApp        CHIVAS     @       90901655 ,

Location  ;     Near   MRT STN   ,   Just  2  mins away .

sg-totalmassage.com

On 9/23/2018 at 8:17 AM, Chivas said:

e9UwcYC.jpg

:thumb:  TODAY'S    INDULGENCE    FOR   BETTER    TOMORROW ...

4A6TrMq.jpg

WEEKEND   MASSAGE   PKG , ( 4 in 1) , $ 75/- :thumb:

1  ) Sensual  Msge.   2 )  Deep - Tissue  Msge.  3 )   Sport"  Msge   4 )    Hot - Stone   Msge .   

WhatsApp /  SMS ,        CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  mins  away .

:thumb:     Note  :    When  the  time  of your  call ,  he  may  be  engaged  with  Customers ,  he  will  return  Call  soon  after .

Thanks  appreciate  your  understanding .:thumb:

On 8/6/2018 at 2:18 AM, Chivas said:

f8W3bp1.jpg

O

MASSAGE   IS   THE   BEST   ANTIDOTE   TO   ALLEVIATE   IT .

iEwjXEp.jpg

RE-JUVENATE   with  4   kinds   of   Massages ,

90 mins  @   $  75/- ,   ( Usual  price  -  $  90 /- )

1)   Deep  Tissue  Massage 

2 )   S"port's   Massage ,

3 )    Hot  Stone  Massage 

4 )   Sensual  Massage .

WhatsApp   OR   SMS          CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT   STN ,     just  2   mins  walk ,

Website   :     sg-totalmassage .

REGARDS ,

A friend of mine went to Chivas for his massage service and recommended him to me, I decides to try out Chivas's massage 1 month ago. 

I just had a really tough day and I was just randomly checked with my friend whether he knows any affordable massage place around woodlands area as I live in woodlands myself. He recommended Chivas and even tho I contacted Chivas at 9PM, he was still so nice and accommodating to my request. But please guys, do contact him early so that he can schedule accordingly. Don’t be like me :D  

The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. Chivas picked me up from under his block with a warm welcome smile. We had a small talk and Chivas checked my conditions, as well as the nature of my job in order to know which areas we should focus on. I opted for the 5 in 1 massage for 1.5hr package. The massage was the best that I have ever tried in my life !! Chivas always checked on me whether the pressure is ok, whether I feel good. It was really a wonderful experience. AND THE HOT STONE MASSAGE IS JUST, I can’t even describe it, you have to try it for yourself. And Chivas is definitely not a clock watcher. He was so professional and skillful. Without me saying which area that was aching; he was able to find the spots and massage them real good. 

The 2nd time I been to his place was last Sunday when I injured my neck and back a few days back. Chivas suggested that he would do sports massage for me in order to release the tension on my neck and back. And it was so good that I felt so light afterwards. I slept so well that night as my neck has been troubling me so much for a few days. 

Overall, I rate Chivas massage 11/10. It’s really outstanding for such affordable price. I’m definitely coming back to Chivas for more massage! Don’t need go JB or batam for massage already la hahaha. 

Edited by Jjee

Good  Morning  Jjee :),

My  heartfelt  thanks  to  U,  for  the  forthcoming  satisfied   Testimony on my service  &  massage  experienced .

I  am grateful &  appreciative for the initiation .:) Hope  anyone  wanting  a good  Massage  Skills  &  Value  for every  dollar "

this  is  the  place  to  go ."  One  Stop  service  with  Holistic  approach ."

Hence ,  I am  looking  forward  to serve all &  Love  all  Philosophy .

Regards ,

Chivas .

Edited by Chivas

On 9/27/2018 at 2:03 AM, Chivas said:

Z8wOhZX.jpg

hDzx3Mn.jpg

ARE   YOU   FACING   THIS   KIND  BODY  SIGNALS   &   GESTURES ....

HI  Morning  Guys ,

It"s  high  time  to  listen  to  your  Bodies  Language  and  Well Being .  It's  telling   that  your   Body  is

breaking  down  with  ACHES  &   PAIN .  And   it needs  a " Massage  as a  Booster "  to revive  back  to  normal  

State  of  Health  and  Well- being .

Try   CHIVAS  Week Days Promotion Package ,:)

4  Kind   of  Massages for  $  75 /-  90 mins ,  Usually  $  90/- .

1)  Balinese  Msge    2 )   Deep- Tissue  msge    3 )   Sport"s  Msge     4)   HotStone    Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS .        Chivas     @       90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN  ,    Just   2  mins  away .    

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, Damien178 said:

Massage with Chivas has always been great. He makes me feel taken care of. His strokes are amazing and you can feedback to adjust the strength. I’d recommend a 2 hour or 1.5 hr massage as the money you pay for is worth it. His location is also very near the mrt station and the room is clean & tidy. Overall, a very good experience and I have been going to him several times for the past two years. 

I managed to get a same day appointment with Chivas, and I can only say that I am lucky to chance upon him!

First off, his place is very near the MRT station and easy to locate. He even picked me up at his void deck! The massage was conducted in a private room and on a proper massage table, with a soothing music playing in the background. Before he began the massage, he conducted a short consultation to find out about the places where I was in pain, and if I had undergo any surgery in the past 6 months. I feel that this is important as it helped him understand what I needed as a client, and which area to avoid or focus on as a masseur. 

I went for a 90 minutes massage with Chivas, probably the most underpriced massage you can find out there. His massage was skillful and he constantly checked with me to make sure that the pressure was just right for me. It was my first time trying out hot stone massage, and my only comment about the hotstone massage was it made me want to go back for more (not exaggerating). The temperature was just right and it made me feel so relaxed.

I had a great night sleep after the massage and I will definitely go back for more.

If anyone is looking for an affordable massage that does not compromise on the skills and quality, Chivas is definitely the person to go to!

On 8/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Chivas said:

k2uKA9x.jpg 

RELAX , REFRESH , REJUVENATE   BY  CHIVAS  MASSAGE .

Week Day Promotion   

4   kinds  of comes  in the  bundle ,     

$ 75/-   for  90  mins ,  usual price -  $ 90/-

1 )   Balinese  Msge with  Hot  Oil ,

2)   Hot Stone  Msge ,

3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS                     CHIVAS       @       90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk .

Regards ,

On 7/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, TomTommy said:

It’s my sencond time to be massaged by Chivas. Same as first time, his technic is professional. The hot stone and sensual touch is like a magic, you should really try it. Just go and relax yourself, you will end up feeling like in the clouds :)

Edited by Chivas

• 3 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 9:14 AM, Chivas said:

1245pi2T0.jpg

HAPPY   MERRY   CHRISTMAS

&

HOLIDAY .

TO  ALL  THE  OTHER  RACES  AS  WELL .         

Enjoy  the  SPECIAL  PROMOTION .:thumb:   @   $ 65 /-   for  1 hr 15 mins . ( USUAL  $ 75/- )

1)    Balinese  Msge,    2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)     Sensual  Msge     4)    Hot - Stone  Msge .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS  ,            CHIVAS      @      90901655 ,

Note :   At  the  time  of  your  call , he may  be busy definetly  he will return  your  call soonest . 

Thanks for  your  consideration .            

Edited by Chivas

To : BW  Mangement &  Members ,

As  we  are  in  the last few days of  the  Year 2019,:thumb:  I  Chivas felt  its  time to  thanks  each  and  everyone  as an gesture  of 

Gratitude  for  all  your  support and  patronage  through  out the year . My  sincere  heartfelt thanks  and hoping  the year  2020 will  be  even a better  year  ahead 

for  all  of  Us. Be  it  whatever under  taking  we  pursue  be  successful. last  but not  least,  wishing  all Good Health , Wealth  and  Prosperity for  2020 .

Thank  You .

" Please  try  the special Christmas Promotion  package  $ 65/- , 90 mins  Massage ."

as seen  above .:thumb:

Regards ,

Chivas

• 4 weeks later...

"  GONG  XI  FAT  CAI "  to  all  Chinese  Members. 

Special  Promotion.  ( this  few  days  only .)

Package :  A ,   $ 55/- ,  1.15  mins. (  Usual : $ 75/- )

(  comes  with  following  items.)

1 )   Balinese  Massage,         2 )   Hot  Oil  Massage,         3 )    Sensual   Massage .

__________________________________________     _________________________________________

Package :  B ,    $  75/-.        1 hr  30 mins.  ( Usual  : $ 90/- )

(  comes  with  following  items. )

1 )     Hot Stone  Massage,      2)   Swedish  Massage,       3 )    Deep  Tissue  Massage,      4 )    Sensual  Massage,     5)   Hot  Oil  Massage .

WhatsApp/ SMS :     CHIVAS    @     90901655 .

sg- total massage.com.

Note : Pls  be  aware  that  when  the time of  your  call  he  may  be engaged with Customer , needed  your kind understanding  that  he  will

return  call as  soon  as  possible. will  be much  appreciated . Thanks.

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 5/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, Damien178 said:

Massage with Chivas has always been great. He makes me feel taken care of. His strokes are amazing and you can feedback to adjust the strength. I’d recommend a 2 hour or 1.5 hr massage as the money you pay for is worth it. His location is also very near the mrt station and the room is clean & tidy. Overall, a very good experience and I have been going to him several times for the past two years. 

On 1/26/2020 at 10:20 AM, Chivas said:

"  GONG  XI  FAT  CAI "  to  all  Chinese  Members. 

Special  Promotion.  ( this  few  days  only .)

Package :  A ,   $ 55/- ,  1.15  mins. (  Usual : $ 75/- )

(  comes  with  following  items.)

1 )   Balinese  Massage,         2 )   Hot  Oil  Massage,         3 )    Sensual   Massage .

__________________________________________     _________________________________________

Package :  B ,    $  75/-.        1 hr  30 mins.  ( Usual  : $ 90/- )

(  comes  with  following  items. )

1 )     Hot Stone  Massage,      2)   Swedish  Massage,       3 )    Deep  Tissue  Massage,      4 )    Sensual  Massage,     5)   Hot  Oil  Massage .

WhatsApp/ SMS :     CHIVAS    @     90901655 .

sg- total massage.com.

Note : Pls  be  aware  that  when  the time of  your  call  he  may  be engaged with Customer , needed  your kind understanding  that  he  will

return  call as  soon  as  possible. will  be much  appreciated . Thanks.

Regards ,

Hi.  For a long delayed period. I didnt manage to match my timing to Chivas schedule.  Yesterday I manage to get a slot ..I opt for a 2 hours . 

I arrived on time .. went to chivas unit.  We have so much to catch up .. we talk for 30 minutes.  Then we start our session.

Chivas is very through on his massage.. he applied pressure on every muscle of my body.  Stretching..pushing..stepping.. just to loose my muscle.  And I feel refresh.. 

During massage he will check the tolerances level if too hard or soft.  Applying the right pressure..

Hot stone and oil is heavenly.  It is too shiok to describe in words.  U got to experience it. 

Next sensual massage.  It is must try massage.  It help you to feel complete and uplift your masculine spirit .. just let chivas lend you to heaven and you might not want to come back.. lol.

Finally all good thing need to come to end.. and it end happily.. 

For those looking for a massage to kick start 2020. Chivas will be your answer.   Do call for a session..  no regret...guarantee...

Hello Everyone,

We wish you all a Happy New Year 2020 and enjoyed the festive holidays. we hope what 2020 has in store for us will be good.  

DONT WORRY about sickness, more massage and a strong body keep your immune system strong and keep Corona viruses at bay. :frustrated:

1eef2aba43f8437cf36c73b46939fc60.jpg.5e5b22ea888ec6decd1b5045aa557cad.jpgcHDg43F.jpg.d1d19bb7e2ff5f513616ed7849919066.jpg

Please contact Chivas @ 90901655 for EXCITING deals and for massage packages. We got your back! As Always.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:17 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Happy  Thursday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine and  rejuvenate yourself with  Massage.

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

WhatsApp    CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  Minutes  walk .

sg-Totalmassage . com .

Is the picture your new set-up? Or you download from website? 

10 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

So still the same set up as last time lor? 

Well , i did some changes on wall decoration but not as good as the download picture , u know what i meant ,:)

being quite a while never patronize my massage bro, i have innovated some nice technics  to try..... Thks

Edited by Chivas

38 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Well , i did some changes on wall decoration but not as good as the download picture , u what i meant ,:)

being quite a while never patronize my massage bro, i have innovated some nice technics  to try..... Thks

Yup! long time ago! hope to drop by some day! 😃

• 4 weeks later...

Weekend  is  the  Best  time  to  be  indulge  in  Massage , it  help  to  boost  Immune  System .

.895955542_images(2).jpe.9b0630b9a133945edb35ba569a6a8fb4.jpeimages.jpe.b45de8409e2539e0adaa4b92a453073c.jpe 

Week End  Special  Promotion .:thumb:

90 mins session ,  $ 75/-  (  Usual:  $ 90/- )

( comes  with  3 kinds  of Massages.)

1 )    Hot Oil with Deep  Tissue Massage.     2)    Sensual  Massage    3)    Hot Stone  Massage .:thumb:

WhatsApp/ SMS  :      CHIVAS    @     90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN  just  3 mins  away .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

209938-Happy-Tuesday-Good-Morning-Sunrise.jpg.5000e372edc29a20ca4840d66f4cb06b.jpg

Keeping  oneself  Healthy  is every individuals  responsibility  in  order  to keep  CoronaVirus  at  bay .

When   immune  system  is  stronger , there isn't  any  chances  for the  Virus  to attack  on Us .

Getting regular  Massages  help  boosting  our Immune  stronger   against   any  types  illiness .:thumb:

Try  CHIVAS  Promotion  Package ,90 mins  at  $ 75/- . ( Usually $ 90/- )

(    4  kinds  of  Massages  coming  along in the  Package . )

1)     Balinese  Msge,       2)    Hot Stone  Msge.      3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge .     4)     Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SmS :      Chivas    @    90901655 .

Location  :   Near  Mrt  Stn   just  2  mins  away .

Edited by Chivas

527578711_welcomingSPApic.jpg.a17cc45b1469de7492188b522ece2dff.jpg

Weekend   is   the   best  Day   to   unwind ,  "  MIND  ,   BODY   &    SOUL ."

unnamed.jpg.22afa9ca6d897ecdab66c9929fc7fffe.jpg  

Weekend   Special   Promo   Package .:thumb:              

Package :  A ,        $  55/- ,  60 mins   (  Smaller  Build  below  75 kg 

1 )      Sensual   Massage ,      2 )       Hot  Oil   Massage ,       3 )      Hot Stone  Massage

Package :   B      $  75/- ,    90  mins  (  Signature  Massage )  Usual  :   $  90/- .:thumb:

1 )     Deep  Tissue  Msge ,     2 )    Sensual  Msge ,   3 )     Hot Oil  Msge ,     4)     Hot Stone  Msge .   

WhatsApp /  SMS :         Chivas        @       90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   Mrt  Stn ,  just  only  2 mins  walk .

Regards : 

Edited by Chivas

Having  regular  Massage  helps  COVID 19 at  Bay,

as   well  boost  your   immune  system .

Try   Chivas  promotion   :   Package  : A ,   $ 55/- , 1  hour .:thumb:

1)    Sensual  Massage ,     2)    Hot Stone   Msge       3)  Hot  Oil   Msge .     

Package  : B )    $  75/-,   90  mins :thumb:

1)   Deep  Tissue  Msge      2)    Sensual   Msge ,     3 )    Hot Stone Msge,    4)  Hot  Oil  Msge  . 

479277885_TypesofMsgeoil.png.fd6bdc050892cc66ef7f884873939aac.png 

1724843490_sports-massage(1).jpg.1467ecb3bb988e45792c5fd3d6044d06.jpg 

Having  regular  Massage  helps  COVID 19 at  Bay

as   well  boost  your   immune  system.:thumb: 

Say :    NO   to   CORONA  VIRUS  .

Try   Chivas  promotion   :   Package  : A ,   $ 55/- , 1  hour .:thumb:.

(  For  small size person ,  below  75 kg, )

1)    Sensual  Massage ,     2)    Hot Stone   Msge       3)  Hot  Oil   Msge .     

Package  : B )    $  75/-,   90  mins :thumb:

1)   Deep  Tissue  Msge      2)    Sensual   Msge ,     3 )    Hot Stone Msge,    4)  Hot  Oil  Msge  . 

479277885_TypesofMsgeoil.png.fd6bdc050892cc66ef7f884873939aac.png 

Edited by Chivas

On 3/7/2020 at 4:22 AM, Chivas said:

T  G  I  F :thumb:        is   the   best  Day   to   unwind ,  "  MIND  ,   BODY   &    SOUL ."

unnamed.jpg.22afa9ca6d897ecdab66c9929fc7fffe.jpg  

Special   Promo   Package .:thumb:              

Package :  A ,        $  55/- ,  60 mins   (  Smaller  Build  below  75 kg 

1 )      Sensual   Massage ,      2 )       Hot  Oil   Massage ,       3 )      Hot Stone  Massage

Package :   B      $  75/- ,    90  mins  (  Signature  Massage )  Usual  :   $  90/- .:thumb:

1 )     Deep  Tissue  Msge ,     2 )    Sensual  Msge ,   3 )     Hot Oil  Msge ,     4)     Hot Stone  Msge .   

WhatsApp /  SMS :         Chivas        @       90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   Mrt  Stn ,  just  only  2 mins  walk .

Regards : 

647842078_AnatomyandMsge.jpg.e3aba784f2a9e7da5827f4c5fbbd0953.jpg

HAPPY   SATURDAY    MORNING .:thumb: 

bodyparts-6.jpg.407498588b4e79425ffe1393a28179a2.jpg

TRY   CHIVAS   WEEKEND   SPECIAL .

1 hour  $  55/- . ( Usual  $ 65/- )

1 )      Hot   Oil  Massage .     2 )     Sensual  Message.     3 )     Acu -  Pressure   Massage . 

SMS  /   WhatsApp  :              CHIVAS   @    9090165 .

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN   just  2  mins away .

Business  Time   :        10 am   ---      920  pm .  (  Last  Call. )

Regards  :

images(3)

689897233_images(4).jpg.d57006df81629be802b8c1e6c16c5bf8.jpg

Weekday       Days   Promotion .:thumb:

1 hour .  (  $ 55/- )  Usual  ( 65/ )    

1 )   Sensual  Massage .        2)      Hot Stone     Massage           3 )       Hot Oil   Massage .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,             CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location  :    Near  MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins  walk away .

Time    :     10.am   ---     930  pm . 

hot-stones-with-orchid1.jpg

Edited by Chivas

On 3/21/2020 at 2:40 AM, Chivas said:

647842078_AnatomyandMsge.jpg.e3aba784f2a9e7da5827f4c5fbbd0953.jpg

HAPPY   SATURDAY    MORNING .:thumb: 

bodyparts-6.jpg.407498588b4e79425ffe1393a28179a2.jpg

TRY   CHIVAS   WEEKEND   SPECIAL .

1 hour  $  55/- . ( Usual  $ 65/- )

1 )      Hot   Oil  Massage .     2 )     Sensual  Message.     3 )     Acu -  Pressure   Massage . 

SMS  /   WhatsApp  :              CHIVAS   @    9090165 .

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN   just  2  mins away .

Business  Time   :        10 am   ---      920  pm .  (  Last  Call. )

Regards  :

images(3) 2.85 kB · 0 downloads

On 3/3/2020 at 1:43 AM, Chivas said:

209938-Happy-Tuesday-Good-Morning-Sunrise.jpg.5000e372edc29a20ca4840d66f4cb06b.jpg

Keeping  oneself  Healthy  is every individuals  responsibility  in  order  to keep  CoronaVirus  at  bay .

When   immune  system  is  stronger , there isn't  any  chances  for the  Virus  to attack  on Us .

Getting regular  Massages  help  boosting  our Immune  stronger   against   any  types  illiness .:thumb:

Package   A  )    90 mins  at  $ 75/- . ( Usually $ 90/- ):thumb:

(    4  kinds  of  Massages  coming  along in the  Package . )

1)     Balinese  Msge,       2)    Hot Stone  Msge.      3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge .     4)     Sensual  Msge .   

Package  B  :   1  hr ,    $  55/-

1 )      Sensual  Msge ,      2  )      Hot Oil   Msge  ,      3 )    Acu -  Pressure   Msge .:thumb:  

Edited by Chivas

On 9/25/2018 at 7:40 AM, Chivas said:

GOOD   MORNING   EVERYONE .:thumb:

tffnHSa.jpg

Try  Chivas   Week Day s  Promotion   Pkge ,:thumb:

as   above   mentioned .

WhatsApp   /   SMS ,         CHIVAS     @       90901655 ,:)

Location   near    MRT   STN ,  just  mins  away . 

On 9/26/2018 at 1:45 PM, Browser80 said:

Went to Chivas' for a 2 hr package massage last night. He was accomodating to accept my appointment as I could only make it after work after 9. As per reviews in here, he was very welcoming and knowledgeable in his introduction as it was my first time there. 

Good strength and very professional in his work, always making sure that I was comfortable. Back and shoulder areas are my trouble parts and he managed to soothe them with good skills. Hot stone and oil massage were enjoyable and relaxing too. 

All in, a very good deal for such professional service - shower and cleaning up included for just 90 bucks. Definitely a good home based massage to regularly go to. 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, Chivas said:

TKRP57H.jpg

"  NO  BOUNDARIES   IN   GETTING  A   MASSAGE   FOR   WELL BEING ,

REGARDLESS   OF   AGE  OR   RACE ...... "

Try   CHIVAS  Therapeuatic   massage ,  only  $ 75/-  for  90 mins .:thumb: (  Usual : $  90/-)

1 )     Sensual  Msge ,     2 )     Deep  Tissue  Msge,     3 )    Sport'  Massage,     4)   Hot Stone  Msge . 5)  Hot Oil Msge

OR

Try    One  Hour  Massage  :   $ 55/-

WhatsApp  /    SMS ,             CHIVAS        @       90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins  away ,

sg- totalmassage com.

NOTE :     When  the  time  of  your  Call ,  he  may  be  engaged  with  his  Clients ,

soon  after he will answer  your  call  immediately .:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

hot-oil-men-massage-in-jumairah.jpg.4b463fa2f66b9bc0a1ff7d37d62fc076.jpg

On 9/26/2012 at 12:04 AM, skin2skin said:

Oh man!

This guy is really good. I am totally impressed by how fervent he is on his job, as well as the updates and information he posts in this space.

This is my fourth time I have visited Chivas and never once did he missed a step in his massage regime. In fact, every time I visit him, he will try to improvise certain massage techniques which prove to work very well for my troubled areas.

I have followed some of his earlier tips on post massage, and some are quite useful, eg drinking lots of water to rehydrate, and I could actually feel toxins being drained out - not sure if it is a psychological thing.

Good job Chivas on the tips on improving the effects of post massage. Continue to keep us posted on the trends, the do's n donts n constantly improvising you skills.

On 10/5/2018 at 5:07 PM, Chivas said:

FTa8j1C.jpg

IT'S           

T G  I  F .

Business  is as  Usual  ,  look at  CHIVAS'S  Promotion  advertisement  as  above ,