Male HQ

Is Bodypiercing Fashionable Or Just

worldangel

Is quite common nowadays to see guys wearing earring, but some also pierced through other part of own face such as nose ring, face ring, eyebrow ring, tounge ring and also now other part of the body likes nipple ring, tummy ring and cockhead ring (I’ve seen only in picture)..... hmm just wonder how to have fun by having ring just below the cockhead .. :rolleyes:

By doing this, would he be labeled as ‘trendy and fashionable’ or just another weird thing again ….. :blink:

Invite the forum members and guests to share your view ….. :clap:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest SaunaPatron

I go around the sauna. I was at 17 on their Natural night on Fri.

There was this lean mature guy that I saw in brighter light. Got him in some darker area and felt him. While caressing him, felt nipple rings on both his tits.

Feeling further down, he had a steel cock ring to keep his cock erect.

Then for the first time ever in Singapore, I felt a Prince Albert percing on his cock head. http://encyc.bmezine.com/?Prince_Albert_Piercing

Too bad it was in the dark, would love to admire it in full light.

There was this lean mature guy that I saw in brighter light. Got him in some darker area and felt him. While caressing him, felt nipple rings on both his tits.

Then for the first time ever in Singapore, I felt a Prince Albert percing on his cock head. http://encyc.bmezine.com/?Prince_Albert_Piercing

Wow, the 4 pictures shown and as described as 'Prince Albert Piercing' looks so gruesome and wonder what is the advantage having it ?? for sexual pleasure being a top ?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest guest88

He must be a ‘bottom’ then, coz how to fxxk with a ring below his cock head.

• Guest locked this topic