Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Neh Neh
On 16/06/2017 at 10:20 AM, Guest Toh Ba Ngan said:

Is there any Ngan practitioner here? I've been to a few locations of the mentioned areas to communicate and strengthen bonds with my Ngans and guess what, there are a few notorious ones in namely areas like bedok reservoir hill, behind archipelago condo (presence of female ghost is strong) pasir ris tower ( presence of a unknown entity is strong and dominant). 

Once came across a Malay told me Pasir Ris across the sea opposite is Johor that swamp area is the kingdom of Jing (fairy 精灵). The Jing can appear as human form  so no surprise they always mistaken as ghost.

10 hours ago, cutecutebob said:

The 2 scariest moments when I was in a hotel rm were washing my face, having to close my eyes, and those bed with a vacant space below. One being scare when eyes open will see a face in front of u, the second is dunno who is below yr bed. Does anyone has the same scary factors as me?

I guess for me, when I am alone in a hotel room, I will tend to think non-stop about naughty things, like in the picture below  :twisted:

If I close my eyes, I will fantasise about some hot guy  :D

So I don't really think about ghosts in hotels. 

tumblr_nmc964z5TJ1ttvmafo1_500.jpg

On 19/06/2017 at 5:19 AM, Guest Bonfire said:

Can someone suggest how to drive away this thing? It happened again to me a while ago and I can’t go back to sleep. Would moving to a another place stop the haunting?

For many years, I have been disturbed by spirits when I sleep at night, no matter which house I stay in.

Then recently, I started putting rose quartz stones under my pillow to sleep. Now I find that I sleep very well every night.

Amethyst stones are also excellent at keeping away evil spirits. If your home or room feels dark and oppressive, place them all around the location.

Amethyst is believed to be an angelic stone that breaks and removes demonic energy and beings.

Tumbled-Rose-Quartz-Brazil---Tumbled-Sto

Rose Quartz stones

gem-amethyst-tumbled-stones-large-30-45m

Amethyst stones

1 hour ago, Guest Stone said:

Are you selling them? How much?

No, I'm not a seller  :D

You can find them at the Stargems store at level 1 of Tiong Bahru Plaza. 

They also have a branch (called New Age FSG) at Dhoby Ghaut MRT, near the escalator that takes you up to Plaza Sing.

42 minutes ago, Guest “ghosts building walls” said:

Walao!!! This is damn scary!!!! There was a Stephen King movie which employed this phenomenon, the one where the reporter (played by John Cusack) was trapped in an evil hotel room. When he managed to climb out the window, he kept walking and walking along the window ledge but he was never able to reach the end of it. 

I remember when I was in Sec 2, I stayed at the Paris Ris chalet with my cousin, my aunt, and my uncle. Our chalet was the single-storey one-room type.

I noticed, after a while, that I kept hearing voices (in my head) calling my name non-stop. These voices were stronger at night. Also, what was strange was that I started to hear voices scolding my aunt, using very obscene and vulgar language that I don't use in my daily speech.

I love my aunt a lot as she always treated me very well. I love her like a second mum. So you can imagine how shocked and horrified I was to keep hearing voices in my head scolding my aunt non-stop. And like the other phenomena, it was stronger at night.

After we left the chalet, there were no more voices in my head. Until today, I still get the creeps thinking about it.

On 7/8/2017 at 4:01 PM, Guest Raypoo45 said:

My third eye is open and I can often see ghosts along the corridors of our hdb block near Tanjong Pagar. If you live there and a bit feeling uneasy, you are with them.

Hmmm... the "third eye" is supposed to be an enhanced way of perception.  But perception of a reality, not a fantasy.

personally, i think all this hungry ghost let out of hell is mumbo jumbo. as if to say, the rest of the year there are no spirits, occurrence or disturbances?

i am willing to accept if maybe during this period the boundary between the two worlds are thin, but that is not the case, instead it is explained as guardians releasing ghost because why? hell need to spring clean?

my grand aunt used to warn us not to play under certain trees, as she sees shapes swinging in between the branches and from tree to tree. when i was about 11, she also said, that some spirits are people just cannot move on, but there are other things that are not even human to begin with.

anyway, any of you guys brave to take this job?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/world/couples-job-listing-nanny-goes-viral?fb=shared

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest
On 10 July 2017 at 4:37 PM, CKW said:

For many years, I have been disturbed by spirits when I sleep at night, no matter which house I stay in.

Then recently, I started putting rose quartz stones under my pillow to sleep. Now I find that I sleep very well every night.

Amethyst stones are also excellent at keeping away evil spirits. If your home or room feels dark and oppressive, place them all around the location.

Amethyst is believed to be an angelic stone that breaks and removes demonic energy and beings.

Tumbled-Rose-Quartz-Brazil---Tumbled-Sto

Rose Quartz stones

gem-amethyst-tumbled-stones-large-30-45m

Amethyst stones

Where to buy this?

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Where to buy this?

You can try Stargems on the first level of Tiong Bahru Plaza.

They also have another outlet at Dhoby Ghaut MRT, near the escalator that leads up to Plaza Singapura.

The Dhoby Ghaut outlet is called New Age FSG.

(I am not a staff member there so I am not getting any commission for this. Just find them a fairly decent and honest franchise.  :D )

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Not me  :D

I have read from several reliable sources that you should not deliberately stay in a haunted location.

Even if you are not afraid, the prolonged contact with the spirits present there can drain your life force, cause sickness (even premature death in some cases), depression, bring you bad luck that will affect your career, romance, etc. 

In fact, that Scottish family should either get the house exorcised, or move out. Somemore they got small children who are more vulnerable to negative spirits' attacks.

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

she also said, that some spirits are people just cannot move on, but there are other things that are not even human to begin with.

I agree with what your grandma said here. 

Renowned demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren often taught about the differences between a ghostly haunting, and a demonic haunting.

As you mentioned, the first type is causes by one or more deceased human spirits that cannot move on, for various reasons.

The second type is caused by entities that were never human to begin with.

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, CKW said:

You can try Stargems on the first level of Tiong Bahru Plaza.

They also have another outlet at Dhoby Ghaut MRT, near the escalator that leads up to Plaza Singapura.

The Dhoby Ghaut outlet is called New Age FSG.

(I am not a staff member there so I am not getting any commission for this. Just find them a fairly decent and honest franchise.  :D )

Thanks, i go there see look.

Guest Guest
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:01 AM, Guest Raypoo45 said:

My third eye is open and I can often see ghosts along the corridors of our hdb block near Tanjong Pagar. If you live there and a bit feeling uneasy, you are with them.

How do you get your third eye open?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, snowball said:

ever heard that if you keep on calling your own mobil numbers, if you get through mean that you are going to die soon

Creepy!! I've never heard of it though.

For "electrical" supernatural stuff, I've only heard of the elevator game. But it was quite long ago and I've forgotten the details. :D

Don't wish to remember though, cos it's quite scary!

Guest Lucifer

The Ghost Festival (also known as Zhongyuan Festival by Taoists or Yu Lan Pen Festival by Buddhists) is the day to pay respects to the deceased by offering sacrifices.

In Chinese culture, it is thought that all ghosts will come out from the hell on the fifteenth day of the seventh lunar month, so the day is called the Ghost Day and the seventh lunar month is the Ghost Month.

In China, people also have the custom of offering sacrifices to the deceased on the Spring FestivalQingming Festival, and the Double Ninth Festival. But different from these festivals, the Ghost Festival is the day that all ghosts will come out to visit the livings. Also, people only offer sacrifices to their ancestors and relatives on the above festivals, while during the Ghost Festival, besides ancestors and relatives, people will offer sacrifices to all the ghosts or spirits. The Ghost Festival is regarded as the most important one among all the festivals that offering sacrifices the deceased.

Customs

In China, people think on the Ghost month, the gate of hell will open to allow the ghosts and spirits go back to the living world. During the month, those have families will visit their families and those alone will roam on the street to seek food and entertainment.

Family members usually offer sacrifice to their deceased ancestors and relatives during the month and on the Ghost day. They are honored with delicious food three times a day on a table. The family’s ancestral tablets and photographs will be put on the table with incense burning near them. People also pay tribute to those unknown wandering ghosts with food and burn joss paper to please the ghosts on the 15th (some places on the 14th) day of the 7th lunar month to avoid the harm by them.

Buddhists and Taoists usually perform ceremonies on the day to help the ghosts ease the sufferings. They will set altars for them and chant scriptures. Monks often throw rice or some small foods into the air to distribute them to the ghosts.

On the evening of the Ghost day, people also make lanterns and float them on the river to help their relatives find their way back to home. The lanterns are usually lotus flower-shaped with light or candles. Some people also write their ancestors’ name on the lanterns.

Taboos

As the ghosts and the suffering spirits will come out from the hell to visit their homes during the 7th lunar month (the ghost month), many things should be avoided during this month including the ghost day.

1. Don't stroll at night.
2. Don't swimming. It is said that the drowned evil ghost might try to drown you in order to find victims for them to rebirth.
3. As the month is considered to be inauspicious, don't move to new houses, start new businesses or marry.
4. Don't hang clothes outside at night.
5. Do not pick up coins or money found on the street and never bring it home.
6. Do not step on or kick the offerings by the roadside. If you step by accident, you should apologize aloud to make it alright.
7. Do not wear red because ghosts are attracted to red.
8. Don't sing and whistle as these may attract ghosts.
9. Keep away from the walls as it is believed that ghosts like sticking to walls.
10. If you are born during the ghost month, avoid celebrating your birthday at night. It's better to celebrate during the daytime.

Guest Lucifer

During the Chinese Seventh Month, the gates of hell open and spiritual forces are set loose upon the unsuspecting world. Hailing from a small village in the Philippines, 18-year-old Rosa Dimaano arrives in Singapore on the first day of the Seventh Month to work as a domestic maid. She urgently needs money to save her younger brother who is ill back home. Her employers, the elderly Mr. and Mrs. Teo, appear kindhearted and sympathetic. Their mentally handicapped son Ah Soon also takes to Rosa immediately.

Between cleaning house and helping the Teos out at their Teochew opera workplace, things start going seriously amiss. Rosa glimpses strange apparitions at night and also has vivid nightmares. She finds out that there was a maid two years before her called Esther. She apparently has the same good relationship with Ah Soon as she does. That is when Rosa begins to suspect things are seriously wrong.

As she explores around some of the shady areas of the house, she discovers the burnt corpse of Esther, the previous maid hidden in a concealed drum and through a ghostly vision that Esther's spirit shows her realizes that Esther was playing with Ah Soon in his room two years ago on that same day of the Ghost Festival when he suddenly, though unintentionally, raped her on the bed. When the parents witnessed this, they prevented Esther from calling police so Mr. Teo beat her to the ground, bundled her up and poured oil all over her before setting her on fire, burning her to death.

Frightened by the vision, Rosa tries to escape but gets abducted and double-crossed when she is suddenly confronted by Ah Soon. She quickly finds out that Ah Soon is also a ghost himself when she tries to stab him only to realize that the man would not show a scar or any visible wound. In the past, Ah Soon committed suicide shortly after the death of Esther but instead of passing to the afterlife, he chose to return to the house to find the spirit of Esther, whom he was in love with. From behind her, Mr. Teo knocks Rosa unconscious and ties her up. When Rosa awakens, she is told by Mrs. Teo that the Teo family has long believed that ghosts can also marry and their whole motive for inviting her to Singapore was to sacrifice her so that she would be wed to their dead son. But when they try to hang Rosa, Ah Soon suddenly remembers the way his father brutally murdered Esther the year before and tells his parents that he does not want to see any more deaths in the house.

In a scuffle, Ah Soon accidentally pushes Mr. Teo into an altar, spilling oil on him. Esther's spirit then ignites the oil, burning him to death. Rosa manages to break free with the help of Esther's spirit and tries to escape. Mrs. Teo picks up a knife and tries to finish her off once and for all. Rosa dashes out of the house and crosses the road with Mrs. Teo close behind. Rosa stumbles and falls on the other side of the road, but as Mrs. Teo approaches her menacingly with the knife in hand, an oncoming truck hits Mrs. Teo and kills her instantly. Rosa breathes a sigh of relief as the camera pans over Mrs. Teo's dead body.

In the final sequence, Rosa is seen heading to the airport to fly back to her hometown on the last day of July when the gates of hell are closing. She takes with her the jar containing Esther's ashes as she enters the airport while the ghosts of the Teo family watches her disappear beyond the doors.

Guest Lucifer

A group of 20 high school students partake in an elite class to prepare for a college exam. Among them are the rebellious Kang I-na, her best friend Yoon Myong-heo, and the class clown Kang Hyun, who harbors an affection for I-na. After several strange incidents, the class is interrupted by a TV showing of the top-ranking student, Min Hye-yeong, being trapped in a glass being slowly filled with water. A voice over the PA system announces that questions will be posed to the class; failure to answer them in time will lead to their death. It also warns them and their two teachers, Hwang Chang-wook and Choi So-yeong, against leaving the school. The class fails to solve the first question to save Hye-yeong.

Despite the warning, the class tries to leave, only to find that a teacher and hall monitor, Mr. Lee, was beaten to death, leaving only Mr. Kim to guard them. The students split up and try to answer the questions while also attempting to find a way out. Several students die, then Beom, who earlier tries to strangle I-na and was put in a mental facility, escapes and attempts to kill I-na, but Hyun shields her from the attack and dies. Chang-wook then kills Beom. I-na discovers to her horror that Myong-heo has also been kidnapped by a mysterious woman. They fail to save her and Chang-wook strangles the woman to death.

A memorial is held for the students killed, then I-na is kidnapped unnoticed. One final question is posed: have the person who killed his daughter step forward and confess. The person in question, a now-demented Chang-wook, reveals himself and is killed by the mastermind, who turns out to be Mr. Kim. I-na is then freed by So-yeong.

Flashbacks reveal that Kim's daughter, Kim Ji-won, worked hard to enter the elite class. However, the parents of the killed students bribed Chang-wook for the entrance test answers, giving them an unfair advantage. After being disqualified and finding out about the fact, Ji-won confronted Chang-wook and he kills her to cover up his misconduct. The sole witness to the incident, Beom, slowly became mad as he felt that Ji-won had been haunting him ever since. Mr. Kim and his wife (the woman who hang Myong-heo) decided to kill Chang-wook and all the students whose parents they deem responsible for their daughter's death.

The film closes with I-na seeing that she tops the class ranking, and it is implied that Beom's attacks was due to her being possessed by Ji-won since the beginning.

Guest concern

There are still lots of work to be done after life.The maximun of learning in mortal world is limited.I would chose to stay immortality in the last breath to fight for a space to neither world.

Ghost is everywhere, in your home, in your office...in and beside everyone, our human eyes cannot see. They are harmless if you are compassionate towards them, they need love and passion just like all of us. The worst are HUMAN GHOST, who are humans, with evil hearts harming each other, for personal benefits due to greed, anger and delusion. Such are not able to change unless they wishes too.

Guest Keng Kiat

Although there may be ghosts everywhere everyday, many ghost stories, ghost shows, rituals and customs have been created by humans across different cultures over the years. Many cases have been blown out of proportion, engaging in fear-mongering. Just lead your own life without meddling with theirs, be kind in conduct, including towards them. When in doubt, use your wisdom and compassion.

• 3 weeks later...

Is what i am going to relate sexual harassment by some spirit?

I had few encounters of a dark body floating above me when i was sleeping.  Each time my body was immobilised.  It would then lower itself and then lay against the back of my body.  Like hugging me but without arms.  The first time I struggled very hard to break free.  Immediately I elbowed him but the force i applied all went against thin air.  Later on while recollecting the happening, I thought it could be quite fun to make sexual use of it as i always sleep naked.  Some  long months later again it happened when i least expected it.  The immediate reaction is always to break free.  This time when doing so I recalled my long intended idea and immediately i relaxed my body.  I could sense our body in contact and wanted to feel more of it but it just somehow vanish.  The thing failed to scare me but would still come  back once in a long while.  Nowadays when it happens again, I would still struggle for flitting seconds in the beginning.  Then i just sense our contacted bodies.  Next would be an overwhelming pleasure with my cock erecting in its best shot ever.  Much as i wish to continue further,  the episode would always end at this point.

Guest I know
6 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

I had few encounters of a dark body floating above me when i was sleeping.  Each time my body was immobilised.  It would then lower itself and then lay against the back of my body.  Like hugging me but without arms.  The first time I struggled very hard to break free.  Immediately I elbowed him but the force i applied all went against thin air.  Later on while recollecting the happening, I thought it could be quite fun to make sexual use of it as i always sleep naked.  Some  long months later again it happened when i least expected it.  The immediate reaction is always to break free.  This time when doing so I recalled my long intended idea and immediately i relaxed my body.  I could sense our body in contact and wanted to feel more of it but it just somehow vanish.  The thing failed to scare me but would still come  back once in a long while.  Nowadays when it happens again, I would still struggle for flitting seconds in the beginning.  Then i just sense our contacted bodies.  Next would be an overwhelming pleasure with my cock erecting in its best shot ever.  Much as i wish to continue further,  the episode would always end at this point.

When you can't control it, let it control you and it will go away.  I know what you meant.  

8 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

its not sexual harassment, but rather u are deprived of sex. U are kinda pathetic. Need ghost to satisfy you.

Guest concern

I also have a haunted story to say,and this sounds like the show hunter hunted.It is not really those nancy,magaret and pansy story as it happened too fast.What happen was i went to a shopping centre near to textile centre,which name will not said.Because i don't want to affect the place and inflict more fear when it look already like a ghosttown.So what happen was i started to wait for a lift down to the ground level.Due to the long waits i decided i should walk the stairs instead.As the stair lobby was actually half open,i know that i needed is just a bit strength to push it fully open.As i opened it that moment i saw a smoke of gas like a shape of a person just dashed backward away.It was so fast that i knew this is not normal.Moreover i did open the door to see for myself again to conform that there are no more gas available.This point of time,i was awaken by the music that played on the ceiling which shopping centre have at some lobby.My thinking is clearer and i notice that 10 over years ago i did saw a white thing before.This white thing reside on the tree which i saw it in real form though i did not noticed it from how it look like as it was a side glance of it.It is somehow an overlooked off up the big hill of trees far and dark.And it makes it more clearer that the white thing is impossible for person to hang on there.Maybe because i never let it fully think i saw it.And it stay there for quite a while after a few min before 

i walked away.Back to the gas that i encountered,i actually think that it is scared of me.However,i just know that i went there that time is to find four face deity.It just happened.

37 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

its not sexual harassment, but rather u are deprived of sex. U are kinda pathetic. Need ghost to satisfy you.

Lol ....  I am pathetic in your eyes and sexually deprived? Wow you jumped into conclusion without much depth of understanding of any topic I assumed.  Hopefully not the reverse way of talking as in the scheme of things such behavior abounds.  I need not speak further that we belong to different mentality.

This is  my personal encounter -  Sept 2014, when I was in Beijing on a work trip. Each of us have our own room and one of my very good sec sch lady friend decided to bunk in with me. Yes, we slept on the same king size bed. We were on level 7.

The moment I entered the room, I would do a simple check thru, to make sure everything is in order. One thing that I noticed -  the bathroom is a little darker at one end (the shower area and it becomes worse when the shower door is slide to close). I made a comment "why is the bathroom lighting like that? quite dark hor?" To which  my lady friend replied me "because is not so bright lor"... Lol

We spent a total of 4 nights. On the very 1st night, I dreamt of a dark figure at the dark corner of the bathroom. My first instinct is to grab hold and asked why are you in my room? Just before I could corner it and grab it, I woke up. Never in my life of travelling -  be it sleeping alone or with somebody have I had such dream. I asked my friend if she slept well and she said yes. Off we go for breakfast -  after which I went off to work and she went sightseeing.

On the 4th day, she asked if I hear anything at night. I said no. I was so tired everyday that the moment my head hit the pillow, i KO. I had, prior to the trip, warned her of my teeth grinding  (my family members and partner used to tell me that). I asked if everything is ok and she said yah, probably is my teeth grinding.

We returned to Sg and that's when she told me the truth: the past 4 nights -  without fail: there will be nails scratching sounds that lasted exactly an hour: 2am to 3am. And it came from the direction of the bathroom. Since I am sleeping nearer to the bathroom than her, she had thought the sound came from me. But how it is possible for me to grind my teeth nightly, and at such a specific time? Also, on the 3rd day, she went to the receptionist and asked if there is any renovation on going in the middle of the night (this hotel/motel - level 2 to 7 are rooms, level 8 is office). The receptionist said no and immediately asked if she would want to change room. My friend was thinking -  just one more night, should be fine. 

Strangely, I did not hear anything at all. Or maybe the 1st night, the dark figure was trying to disturb me, but ended up cornered by me and thus decided to disturb my friend instead? Till today, she would still joke - "you and your grinding teeth"... Lol.

Guest See it

On many occasions I had dreamt, hear and smell of spiritual presence. However, many years ago, I had SEEN one with my own eyes. Long black hair, the face a blur patch of white and floating towards me from the kitchen....I cannot forget the pungent smell of her hair as it touched my face while I pretend to sleep lying on the floor of the living room.......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This encounter was years..s back.

I was visiting a chinese temple in Bedok to observe some burning of paper orifice for my dad.  At an alter was a big photo of a guy very handsome and so lovable.  I didn't understand why there is such a set up so i approached the caretaker for my doubts.  Found out that this guy just died  and due to his junior status the family could not set an alter for him at home.  His profile was just too charming that i felt the miss of him dying so young.  I went on with the customary observations for my dad.  The event ended with the locking up of the huge furnace when the flame was super huge.  Before leaving the premise, i had one good look at that handsome chap photo like i really would miss him.

On that following week i dreamt of that person.  In the dream i asked him many questions in particular his name but all went unanswered. I never experienced having similar dream of a same person before upon waking up.  The recurring dreams felt as though the person i dreamt of was really around. On instinct I went on to open up all my windows to welcome him if he was really around.  This action of mind was a bit silly which even i also couldn't  explain in my normal state of mind.  The wind kept blowing and i was really very cold might be becos i was sleeping naked.  I felt the wind blowing all over and suddenly an extreme icy coldness enveloped me up.  By right i should have been too uncomfortableto think of sex, but no, my cock was beating up a very strong erection.  My body grapped my bolster tighter and i was rubbing my cock against it.  This part of it wasn't in a dream as i was awake.  After i had  ejeculated i slept through waking up late even.  I felt very sick and weak.  Good thing I managed to inform my sister who drove my tothe emergency when my body ran a very high fever.  The doctor  told me i had pneumonia.  

The whole ended just like that with no further complication.  A way to explain it is that the yin and yang +ve and -ve energies really cannot mix or we will suffer.

On 9/23/2017 at 6:44 PM, Guest Bien said:

I was visiting a chinese temple in Bedok to observe some burning of paper orifice for my dad.  At an alter was a big photo of a guy very handsome and so lovable.  I didn't understand why there is such a set up so i approached the caretaker for my doubts.  Found out that this guy just died  and due to his junior status the family could not set an alter for him at home.  His profile was just too charming that i felt the miss of him dying so young.  I went on with the customary observations for my dad.  The event ended with the locking up of the huge furnace when the flame was super huge.  Before leaving the premise, i had one good look at that handsome chap photo like i really would miss him.

On that following week i dreamt of that person.  In the dream i asked him many questions in particular his name but all went unanswered. I never experienced having similar dream of a same person before upon waking up.  The recurring dreams felt as though the person i dreamt of was really around. On instinct I went on to open up all my windows to welcome him if he was really around.  This action of mind was a bit silly which even i also couldn't  explain in my normal state of mind.  The wind kept blowing and i was really very cold might be becos i was sleeping naked.  I felt the wind blowing all over and suddenly an extreme icy coldness enveloped me up.  By right i should have been too uncomfortableto think of sex, but no, my cock was beating up a very strong erection.  My body grapped my bolster tighter and i was rubbing my cock against it.  This part of it wasn't in a dream as i was awake.  After i had  ejeculated i slept through waking up late even.  I felt very sick and weak.  Good thing I managed to inform my sister who drove my tothe emergency when my body ran a very high fever.  The doctor  told me i had pneumonia.  

The whole ended just like that with no further complication.  A way to explain it is that the yin and yang +ve and -ve energies really cannot mix or we will suffer.

下次login. 可否不要匿名?

讲真的被缠就不妙了。有空可以参考(click here)。指教。

帖文包罗万有,或许对您有兴趣。

• 3 months later...

while i never believe in such, i do noticed a trend that before or on CNY period, many will be called

two funerals in my estate now

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/commentary-cemeteries-should-be-more-than-where-the-dead-reside-9834742?cid=fbcna

There were thoughts, there would be an existence. However, there are many different forms of supernatural that roam our world. Every side of the place are filled with these unrestful spirit and unclassified non beings. Today I am going to list out the portion that I encountered than read. As much I wanted to pee your pants, I would be glad that a blanket is much needed for a cold weather like this. Getting started with a title; little rascal

I was at Jalan sultan for a very important meeting many years back. Each time I visited the place, I will visit the four face deity. Most of the time, I will bring along a coconut as a representation for this deity. Due to the old days, there is not much coconut water in the market. Even so it was those cans drink, which makes it convenient for worshipper to bring along and place it around the deity. I thought that I should bring the whole coconut even with the green coating, as a form of showing sincerity. Each time I put the coconut on my hand, I will stay for a while before drinking up the coconut. As for the meat of the fruit, I will carry it back to some coffee shop for a spoon to scrape up the residue. I was actually holding the coconut along the way like a kampong boy.

After the donation and some words with the deity, I walk to the lift to get down the lobby. While waiting for the slow elavator, I was feeling a bit impatient unlike I used to be. I somehow knew that in a flash that I should encounter some thing. In which, of changing a different direction on getting the stairs instead. And so I did turn my back to open the doors for the stairs. The door was half open due to some screw faulty, I push it lightly to walk in the staircase lobby. As I opened and make a step in, I actually saw a little gas of a small boy dashing backward off me in split seconds. I was rather anxious that moment, so I left the coconut dropped and rolled like a Bowling ball down the stairs. The timing is actually after the small boy dash back for a few seconds, followed by the coconuts dropping down the stairs. At that point, I actually stumped back off and went outside in natural reaction. I stood for a while to recap what happened at that moment. It was a blank in my mind, so I ran back to the deity. Upon reaching, I saw a man in black was worshipping. So I slowly walk with a light footsteps foward, like a James Bond intruding a confidential building. As I was about to reach the deity, the man in black ask me ;did I saw something just now! I reply and describe with body language telling what I saw. Unaware about he is one of the staff there as a voodoo, he told me about what the encounter was. He told me that the little spirit is scared of me, but wants the coconut from me. The coconut is actually chant by the deity, and that the small boy want to have a portion of it for some purpose. However, he did not tell me about why the small boy wants a sip of the coconut, as I thought these small boy would prefer some kind of gassy drinks like coke. He mentioned that nothing can get near to the deity for these treats. So I was the one to have given it to the little boy, in a gd way. However, he did mention the little boy is actually guarding the backyard of stairs and toilets. 

On 9/23/2017 at 6:44 PM, Guest Bien said:

yours isn't an isolated incident. most of the time it is working girls with one too many abortions that will attract the unholy and their "wrath". it can be traumatic but mine was, well, shiok. lol

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.