Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

• 11 months later...
Guest Spiritual

Ghost month starting this Friday, the actual gate open on 14th and one week later. But the whole month is still the ghost month. What are the do & don't and any preparation you guy do?

May be should stop clubbing since the rooms in there are dark too. What you guys thinkg?

I love ghost stories, real life expereinces. Shall we start a new thread telling yur expereinces in ghosts, any encounter ? Please search using either goggles or Yahoo or GMAIL for the keyword "Bruce Moen" you will find his WEB site. An engineer in ghost. Let' s start, any one have you any encounter with ghost before ? Have you seen or met ?

Ghost month starting this Friday, the actual gate open on 14th and one week later. But the whole month is still the ghost month. What are the do & don't and any preparation you guy do?

May be should stop clubbing since the rooms in there are dark too. What you guys thinkg?

Yeah, tie a red string round your dick and neck so that your dick is always pointing upwards, thats might scare the ghosts away! :twisted:

Better avoid dark places like club, you do not know who is sucking or screwing you and don't cruise in dark alleys or dirty places full of shit like some gloomy looking toilet. Gay people need to control their desire for this month until it is over. Be careful. :ph34r:

Edited by Tight Ass

Guest Spiritual

I am sending forth my SPIRITUAL LIGHT that everyone will be safe during cruising, pub-ing, club-ing, suana-ing, spa-ing, peep-ing, sxxk-ing, fxxk-ing and all gay activiities during this lunar month.

Amen

平時不拜無所謂,只需在七月初一至十五期間於十字路口擺上一包開啟包裝的牛奶請好兄弟喝即可,切記需誠心,死為孤魂野鬼的好兄弟會感激你。

農歷七月首十五最好忌水,水鬼是不分晝夜,切勿鐵齒

Edited by nvms

• 2 weeks later...
Just a gentle reminder that today....the gate opens.

tot the gate is already opened for 2 weeks? today ppl r burning offering again coz its the 'middle' of the whole mth of festival.

btw, the most 'yin' day of a year is lunar july 14....which ends at today 12 mid.

tot the gate is already opened for 2 weeks? today ppl r burning offering again coz its the 'middle' of the whole mth of festival.

btw, the most 'yin' day of a year is lunar july 14....which ends at today 12 mid.

i think china ppl dun believe in seven month . saw many china man roaming around void deck picking up left over from ppl offering to hungry ghost.from packet drinks . fruits . . cookies and etc. think they pick for their own comsuption.

i think china ppl dun believe in seven month . saw many china man roaming around void deck picking up left over from ppl offering to hungry ghost.from packet drinks . fruits . . cookies and etc. think they pick for their own comsuption.

Wah! hahahahahaha! They fighting with the "good brothers" for food! Like that not very nice leh, "pple" one year only come up one time to eat also don't give chance............

During the Cultural Revolution, they were brain-washed not to believe in everything (known as 牛鬼蛇神) except Chairman Mao's teaching. They even smashed temples etc anything. Teachers were even sent to work in farms. That was a 惨无人道 period. Everybody was worried that they would be the next target to sent to some ulu places for 劳改.

So, they are basically not worry about Ghosts or Gods but rather afraid of their own species i.e. Human.

Our office have this 7th month prayer the other day at the car park.

The admin people announced to everybody and only few of us Singaporeans went down to offer prayers. The rest of the China chinese engineers about 4-50 of them nobody went there, don't think they belive in such things but nobody dare to eat the food afterwards. I thought if they don't believe they would just eat the food, maybe they just think the food has been left there for so long.

No le... last time I was in this company which hired quite a few china workers... from sales consultants to etc etc etc. They were quite staunched in believing this 7th month prayer, and in fact, helped to organize the prayer session as well. The Singaporeans on the other hand were just merely participants in the prayer session. How do we explain this huh?

No le... last time I was in this company which hired quite a few china workers... from sales consultants to etc etc etc. They were quite staunched in believing this 7th month prayer, and in fact, helped to organize the prayer session as well. The Singaporeans on the other hand were just merely participants in the prayer session. How do we explain this huh?

my china colleague said that things like ghosts and gods are hardly heard of during communism even till now. tats why u dun have china-made horror films and when they visit dark places, they dont think of ghosts like us do....seems like communism really wipe out all such supernatural stuffs.

now they are opened up they have ghost festival too which is last fri.

• 11 months later...

7th mth starts next week. do u guys think its wise to cruise on a saturday night at fort road?

what about the less popular spas when the crowd is thin after midnight...do u dare to venture into the dark room?

Guest Spiritual

During this month. I suggest the suana operators should offer prayers with foods and drinks to appease the "thing" so as to ensure safety in the club. I mean if you are superstitious.

Another suggestion is for operator to make their club a little brighter than usual. Instead of having the light dim, it can be make slightly brighter and occassionally turn on the light to disperse darkness. If the business not so good, best switch on the light if there is no crowd.

Place more sweets in the suana counter area, cafe area and dressing area. Play a more lively and happy music instead of the huanting type. It creates sheng and happy Qi.

Keep the place strongly scented by investing in Disinfectant or sanitiser spray. Burn strong aromatherapy oil and keep all places in the club smelling good and refreshing throughout the days. Clubbers might also want to do their part too by keeping their body smelling good with deodarance, body spray or power calc as they cruised from rooms to rooms. This will rid the bad stale energy stuck in the rooms. If possible, don't allow people to stand in one corner alone, you might wish to join him (even if you don't like him) by standing nearby and keeping the place populated - act of gay camaraderie during this time of the year.

Operators must made a habbit to throw away used condoms, tissues, or whaterver left in the dustbins at regular interval. Frequency increased during this period of time.

Theme night can also be a little creative such as luminous night where luminous sticks or rings are given to customers to wear on their wrist or whichever part of their body when they cruise. Uniform nights create a Yang (male) Qi to counter this month Yin Qi. Gym night has similar effect too.

Time for Suana room (wet or dry) to be lighted (dim to bright) and not complete darkness.

Carry whatever spiritual objects within your own relgious belief daily, whether you walk into the club or leave the club. You need to have 24 hours protections.

Club operators must always wear a smile and be cheerful (whether masked or genuine). This is very important during this time of the year. Such important gestures not only promote business but signal "WELCOMING JOY" into the club like some happy occassions are happening in the club. We don't want somber look or gloomy attitude like some bad news have happened.

Club with pool or fish tank. Please keep the water lively and clean. Don't leave the water stale, full of algae and muddy looking. Plants, trim all dead leaves and discard dead plants. All these signs are not very welcoming. Scummy toilets is another unsightly place not to overlook too. Even when your clients left the club, greet with absolute politeness and good blessings.

During the day when the crowds are not heavy and the sky is extremely sunny, open all window and unroll your canopy to tap free solar energy so that when the night falls the sun remain trapped inside the club.

No gossiping please.

If all club operators can take note of the above suggestion, you are truly one who respect your clients. If you can sustain such conducive actions throughout the year, you will succeed with cosy flying colors.

Last but not least, enjoy and happy clubbing on 7th month.

@spritual

woah ! You are an experience Feng Shui master :rolleyes:

Anyway, try to avoid Fort Road under the expressway flyover cruising ground. As I personally encountered something strange before there. So during this month don't get 吓到笑 ok !

As for sauna cruising, I think it will be pretty safe :D

Edited by ixmog

@spritual

woah ! You are an experience Feng Shui master :rolleyes:

Anyway, try to avoid Fort Road under the expressway flyover cruising ground. As I personally encountered something strange before there. So during this month don't get 吓到笑 ok !

As for sauna cruising, I think it will be pretty safe :D

what kinds of strange things have u experienced under the expressway? share?

last time shogun at telok ayer, i got spooked when walking in the dark room realising no one there. it gave me goosebumps.

Now will be more careful when touching/being touched in dark room :unsure:

you afraid been touch by old lady or a kid? haha, you funny, those rumous happened many years back & now the 2 saunas no longer there, from what i know, they moved to new location... hehe, you should be more afraid that you suck or fxxk the air half way through or " someone smile at you suddenly, haha

Edited by snowball

you afraid been touch by old lady or a kid? haha, you funny, those rumous happened many years back & now the 2 saunas no longer there, from what i know, they moved to new location... hehe, you should be more afraid that you suck or fxxk the air half way through or " someone smile at you suddenly, haha

What was the rumous happened :wacko: ? I did not know about it :( .... pls tell me ;)

Last night, while I was sucking, there was a loud moaning ... half way then stopped, I swear ... is it ghost ? :unsure: so scary :ph34r:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

what kinds of strange things have u experienced under the expressway? share?

Believe it or not is up to you.

Ok. I'm like the kind of guy that appear at fort road flyover expressway once in a blue moon. This happened quite sometime ago. I can't remember when is it. I walked from fort road carpark and crossing the traffic lights going towards the flyover that night. It is cumming to mid night. Strange things for that night is no guys in the flyover. I went to every lane to check. Not possible for such a nite becos most of the time there are some action going on in the dark flyover. That night I'm the only guy there. Hmm .. So I decide to go towards katong park. I was near the drain and about to go out of the flyover when I hear someone shouted. Not my name but a shout from behind. I turned and look back. About 10 metre away I saw a black figure stood there. Seriously it is all black. I can't even figure out the clothes. No matter how dark in the flyover, normally you can still see the person with his clothes. This black thing just fixed there and no movement. I sensed something not right. Jump over the drain and watch the coming traffic and cross the road toward katong park. At katong park , I waved for an upcoming taxi and left. Seriously, I do not know what is that motionless black figure :blink:

One of my Buddhist friend that has the ability to sense this kind of thing told me not to go to the fort road flyover. He said there are dirty things there. If really wanna cruise, go cruise at the fort road carpark.

Edited by ixmog

Guest Oh please

People, if you want to cruise in the dark, please armed with TOUCHLIGHT. Like what army said, never leave your wife (rifle) behind. As in this case, touch is your wife or good buddy. You never know when you need it. Especially when someone shouted and you do not know who or what it was. Best grab a touch that is bright and shine the power on it, over it, around it or under it whichever you like. However, don't do that when you saw someone making love or hanky panky inside the bush. Use your light at discretion. You might want to carry a mosquito coil too, I think those army shops in beach road sell quite a lot of "outdoor adventure" items which can be explored.

Believe it or not is up to you.

Ok. I'm like the kind of guy that appear at fort road flyover expressway once in a blue moon. This happened quite sometime ago. I can't remember when is it. I walked from fort road carpark and crossing the traffic lights going towards the flyover that night. It is cumming to mid night. Strange things for that night is no guys in the flyover. I went to every lane to check. Not possible for such a nite becos most of the time there are some action going on in the dark flyover. That night I'm the only guy there. Hmm .. So I decide to go towards katong park. I was near the drain and about to go out of the flyover when I hear someone shouted. Not my name but a shout from behind. I turned and look back. About 10 metre away I saw a black figure stood there. Seriously it is all black. I can't even figure out the clothes. No matter how dark in the flyover, normally you can still see the person with his clothes. This black thing just fixed there and no movement. I sensed something not right. Jump over the drain and watch the coming traffic and cross the road toward katong park. At katong park , I waved for an upcoming taxi and left. Seriously, I do not know what is that motionless black figure :blink:

One of my Buddhist friend that has the ability to sense this kind of thing told me not to go to the fort road flyover. He said there are dirty things there. If really wanna cruise, go cruise at the fort road carpark.

i once parked my car at a dead end at labrodor park...my bf and I saw a round headed shadow up from the slope looking down at us! it strange coz the body figure of this shadow is totally round, smooth edge...meaning...like the stick man we used for GENT toilet logo. if he is wearing shirt, the shoulder sld be edgy but this is even and smooth outline, the head is totally round!...scared i quickly drove away.

I had two more sightings in the army.

One sighting in the funeral.

And one happened to my friend in the hotel at Cameron highlands.

Unless you guys like to hear. :rolleyes:

I guess it is out of topic as it is not about cruising ghost story.

Edited by ixmog

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.