Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest CocaCola

As a regular at Fort road, the visitors number are not affected by this belief but more of the physical deterence ie. the brighter lights installed/road closure/wet season OR sports/ PLU-related event locally or overseas. About spa, the visitor number will spike up just after pay day; attendance dwindle during long weekend, thats my observation.

Yes , I will continue to visit whenever time permit and also after my pay day.

This was told to me by my friend whom in turn was told to him by his friend.. hahah hantu story..

Long time ago people cruise at the reclaimed area between the bicycle path and the beachfront at fort road at night. (which was now already the entrance to the golf area if I am not wrong. That friend was cruising at night in that wild vegetation when he decided to squat down on a log to take a cigarette. A couple of puff, someone came up to him. As there is only the light from the moon and faraway lamp posts, it was very very dark. The guy approaches and asked if he can borrow a light, whild sitcking a cigarette in his mouth. That friend fished out his lighter and out of good will brought it up to the guy face to light his cigarette for him..

when the flame shed light, to his horror he saw that guy eyes, nose and lips are grossly stiched together with thread... and the recounted story abruptly ended. I was kind of in disbelief so I didn't ask how my friend's friend reacted... Did he scream like a woman and run or he fainted on the spot or what....

would it be that the 'guy' cruising w the rest along the tarmac track at fort road could be seen by u...and u tot he is human, went w him for hug hug at the end of the drain only to realise he is a ghost?

I had two more sightings in the army.

One sighting in the funeral.

And one happened to my friend in the hotel at Cameron highlands.

Unless you guys like to hear. :rolleyes:

I guess it is out of topic as it is not about cruising ghost story.

Oh - come on! Tell us! Tell us!

Stop being such a cock-teaser! :P

Like our real world, the spirit world also has gays who died and are either not aware that they have already passed on or do realised, but too attached to gay sex pleasures that their spirits still "hang out" or seek to "live" at their favourite places when they were still alive. Public places that concentrate emotional intensities like hospitals (birth, sufferings and death), cemeteries (grieving), churches, mosques, temples (spiritual feelings), prostitutes places and hotels rooms (sex), etc., all are places of gathering and settlements for worldly spirits that are overly attached to these emotions and feelings.

My point is, no need to wait for 7th month, they are around us everywhere, all the time. My personal experience was when I was in Babylon Bangkok many years ago. I rented a room in the Babylon Barracks next to the sauna. I lived next door to a Chiangmai local guy who committed suicide next to my room when I was out shopping one day. For the next 2 days, I slept next door to a rotting corpse until the stench was so over powering that I alerted the chambermaids. They did nothing except spray some deodoriser in the air. That morning before the roting body was discovered, I had a dream that I woke up in my bedroom and i saw this local guy sitting across my bed looking at me sleep. I was perplexed because I did not invite anyone into my room and when I realised that he could be a thief, I woke up in a jerk and realised that there was no one in my room at all. That afternoon, the police came to removed the body. When i was back in singapore, i was sick for 2 weeks. My mum told me that I saw the spirit because it wanted to thank me for alerting the staffs to find his body. Untill today, I never dare sleep in hotel rooms alone ever! :thumb:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Goodness! Heard some many horror tales related to the same venues such as ford road and underneath tat fly over at ford road area.

This was my encounter. I visited Ford road only once sofar. One clubbing nite, around 1 am, my friends suggested to venture and explore the popular ford road. Reluctantly, i being persuaded to join them. Once we reached there, it started to drizzle but we still moved into the woods across the drain. As a new comer, i followed closely behind my friends. Soon, it was dark among the wood and i lost my friend. I squeezed through the woods and bushes, but didnt see anyone, partly because it was drizzling. I was walking round and round the wood, trying to find my way, i saw a tomb stone. I was frozen and hmm.....Gosh! My imagination gone wild. I fastened my pace and finally out of the bushes. I managed to find my friends and told them about the tomb stone. They laughed at me. Till now i still puzzle of what i have seen. :unsure:

Like our real world, the spirit world also has gays who died and are either not aware that they have already passed on or do realised, but too attached to gay sex pleasures that their spirits still "hang out" or seek to "live" at their favourite places when they were still alive. Public places that concentrate emotional intensities like hospitals (birth, sufferings and death), cemeteries (grieving), churches, mosques, temples (spiritual feelings), prostitutes places and hotels rooms (sex), etc., all are places of gathering and settlements for worldly spirits that are overly attached to these emotions and feelings.

My point is, no need to wait for 7th month, they are around us everywhere, all the time. My personal experience was when I was in Babylon Bangkok many years ago. I rented a room in the Babylon Barracks next to the sauna. I lived next door to a Chiangmai local guy who committed suicide next to my room when I was out shopping one day. For the next 2 days, I slept next door to a rotting corpse until the stench was so over powering that I alerted the chambermaids. They did nothing except spray some deodoriser in the air. That morning before the roting body was discovered, I had a dream that I woke up in my bedroom and i saw this local guy sitting across my bed looking at me sleep. I was perplexed because I did not invite anyone into my room and when I realised that he could be a thief, I woke up in a jerk and realised that there was no one in my room at all. That afternoon, the police came to removed the body. When i was back in singapore, i was sick for 2 weeks. My mum told me that I saw the spirit because it wanted to thank me for alerting the staffs to find his body. Untill today, I never dare sleep in hotel rooms alone ever! :thumb:

Your dream happened at least 24 to 30 hours before the death was discovered. How could he appear in your dream to thank you ?

Your dream happened at least 24 to 30 hours before the death was discovered. How could he appear in your dream to thank you ?

No lah! after he dead 2 days - I wrote sleeping next door to a rotting corpse mah. then on the day the body was discovered, that's when i had the dream that morning.

When i was back in singapore, i was sick for 2 weeks. My mum told me that I saw the spirit because it wanted to thank me for alerting the staffs to find his body. Untill today, I never dare sleep in hotel rooms alone ever! :thumb:

Your story really scared me last night. I did not turn off the light whole night BUT turned on all lights while going to toilet. :ph34r:

I used to hear one scary ghost story in hotel few years back, it happened to my uncle so it was very real, that's why I believe, since then, whenever I stay alone in hotel, I NEVER turn off the light, NEVER look into the "dark" room before turning on the light :unsure:

Edited by castaway

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

I had a spooky experience in Bangkok Hotel too. Me and my friend both felt that there were "something" in our room after we switched off the lights. I keep feeling that something was staring at me sleeping. We changed room the next day and the hotel recept did not ask us why. I guess they know that their hotel is haunted. After browsing the internet, we found out that the hotel has a past where people had been burned to death.

Guest Timid boy

Er, begging your pardon, but don't you mean "torchlight"? Cheers!

They are the same lah, some torchlight no need switch one, you touch the cover to switch on the light and adjust the brightness. Those are touchlight too...hehe. Anyway, I am scared of the dark in the park. If I see something scary, my leg will go soft and I can't even run. So best armed with whistle blower just in case you also need it. The "thing" might scare of the whistle sound.

I had a spooky experience in Bangkok Hotel too. Me and my friend both felt that there were "something" in our room after we switched off the lights. I keep feeling that something was staring at me sleeping. We changed room the next day and the hotel recept did not ask us why. I guess they know that their hotel is haunted. After browsing the internet, we found out that the hotel has a past where people had been burned to death.

which hotel huh? heard amari watergate is dirty also?

i also heard about grand diamond hotel but i stayed there nothing le

Grand Diamond Hotel Dirty? Sure or not, i quite like to stay at that hotel actually

I have many real encounter stories but this one is at Asia Hotel in BKK, again. My ex and I went to bkk for a 2days 3nights getaway and we opted for this hotel cos its cheap and close to mrt station and many singaporeans and malaysians like to stay there. we were given this corner room at the end of the corridor. when we entered the room, we did not feel anything at all. we even have sex in the room that afternoon. the next morning i was lying in bed facing my ex bf with my back facing the window. the curtains were drawn and it was daybreak. my eyes were already opened looking at my ex still sleeping.

suddenly, i felt the portion of the mattress behind me sank in. it was so obvious because i could feel my back san in a little with the mattress as if someone just sat behind me and put a hand on my arm. i was so frightened and i remembered that i started to chant a buddhlst chant and then i gathered my courage and turn around violently to face my fear. i did not see anything but i knew that was for real.

for all who encounter unfriendly spirits, i recommend you memorise some prayers or chants because such spirits get annoyed when human beings start to focus their minds on something powerful. apparently, our bodies throw off sparks of white light when we chant or pray and this should annoy the hell out of them! :thumb:

Your story really scared me last night. I did not turn off the light whole night BUT turned on all lights while going to toilet. :ph34r:

I used to hear one scary ghost story in hotel few years back, it happened to my uncle so it was very real, that's why I believe, since then, whenever I stay alone in hotel, I NEVER turn off the light, NEVER look into the "dark" room before turning on the light :unsure:

sorry lah castaway, didn't mean to frighten anyone here. so sorry you had to sleep with all the lights on all night. i know exactly how it felt like because after that incident at babylon, i immediately check out of that place into another hotel. for the next 2 nights, i left all light on as well and went to patpom to shop for cheap buddha images and put them everywhere in the hotel room! in retrospect, it does sound a bit funny but desperate. :thumb:

Wah, I'm a regular cruiser at fort road bicycle track and under flyover. In fact I was there just 2 nights ago at 4am! Still got at least 4 or 5 person around.

I often wonder around under the flyover naked too! Sometimes alone for a whole hour. Waiting for someone to "discover" me. Could you have seen me but ran too fast? Hahaha

Wonder how many will be there at 4am tonight? Hearing all the stories, I must cruise with the yellow paper from the temple pasted on my forehead liow!

Guest Staffa

Hmm... this thread is becoming an interesting read especially this month.

I have have my fair share of encounters during army days as well but never actually see them. Example we were doing a dawn attack and have to walk through the chinese cemetery in Pulau Tekong and I suddenly smell burning of incense. At that time there's already no civilians living in Tekong and moreover it was 5am! I didn't say anything and everyone in the platoon know it is best we get out of that place asap. Luckily nothing serious happened.

Guest Timid boy

Wonder how many will be there at 4am tonight? Hearing all the stories, I must cruise with the yellow paper from the temple pasted on my forehead liow!

Make sure you paste at the corret "forehead".

Wah, I'm a regular cruiser at fort road bicycle track and under flyover. In fact I was there just 2 nights ago at 4am! Still got at least 4 or 5 person around.

I often wonder around under the flyover naked too! Sometimes alone for a whole hour. Waiting for someone to "discover" me. Could you have seen me but ran too fast? Hahaha

Huh?!! u serious or not? naked under the bridge cruising at 4am??!! I hope some ah pek cleaner will not get heart attack when they see you man! scarly they think you are a naked ghost or something then you make people go hospital for nothing. Also, won't you get bitten by mosquitoes meh for been so naked for 1 whole hour?

Guest Timid boy

Anyone here stay alone, are you scared? Is your town quiet type or noisy type. When you switch off the light, does your imagination goes wild and you need sleeping pill?

Huh?!! u serious or not? naked under the bridge cruising at 4am??!! I hope some ah pek cleaner will not get heart attack when they see you man! scarly they think you are a naked ghost or something then you make people go hospital for nothing. Also, won't you get bitten by mosquitoes meh for been so naked for 1 whole hour?

Naked is kinky. Ah pek will come to the park at about 5.30am to 6am. He doesn't bother much. Mosquitoes? Yes, that's a little problem sometimes. But when u're naked, you got your clothes to swing it around to clear them! Haha!

i heard some people say, no matter which hotel you stay, before you enter the room, best is knock at the door first, after enter the room, say something like sorry to disturb...

Well,in my point of view, the best is u pray first to ur god before enter the room, ask ur god to protect u from anything that can bring harm,rather than asking permission to the spirit, becos GOD is beyond everything in this world, both our world or spirit world.... by asking permission to "them" means u are not believe in ur own faith. Lastly, this is only my personal opinion, so no offence to ppl who are disagree.

cheers

I believe I must be damn lucky all through my life, hence have never encountered anything supernatural.. still remember a few years back I was working in HK during the 7th month, and I still roam the streets till the wee hours, cruising and watching Teochew opera at Sham Tsui Po etc.. heh...

This happened a few years back on a trip to Cameron Highlands in Malaysia with 3 friends. Our tour bus left Singapore at 8pm and we reached Cameron Highlands on the next day 8am. We booked a triple sharing room at the Equatorial hotel. Equatorial hotel is the only hotel located at the highest peak of Cameron highlands. As it was still early and we couldn't checked in to the hotel till 12 noon, so we decided to go for a morning walk, breakfast and at the same time made some arrangements with the tour guide for booking additional tour activities for the next few days. Noon came and we checked in to our hotel rooms. Nothing was amissed when we went in. There were two single beds in our room. A while later, the room service attendant came knocking on the door. He pushed in a portable folding bed for us. As I'm the choosy one and I'm wondering who will sleep on the portable bed. Luckily, my friend Jeff volunteered to sleep on the portable bed. The room service attendant unfolded the portable bed and left. Jeff was sitting on the bed. I was next to him when he pulled out a strand of long black hair from the portable bed and showed it to me. Nothing came to our mind. Jeff just threw the strand of hair on the floor. It was afternoon and we left our hotel rooms for lunch and visited many farms planting vegetables, flowers and strawberries. We came back to our hotel room after dinner. A tiring day of walking made me dozed off to sleep at 10pm while two of my friends continued to watch TV. I thought I could have a good sleep till morning. The next moment, I woke up and opened my eyes and it was past midnite. I woke up by the light in our room been turned on. I saw two of my friends standing in the room. Both of them were quiet. There was a distant fire alarm sound been triggered off and I thought it was a fire hazard. I stood up from my bed and asked "what happened? Why turned on the room light in the middle of the nite ? ". Jeff couldn't answered as I looked at him and he was expressing a face of shocked and looked scared. So I asked the other friend named Ken. Ken told me that Jeff said that someone was disturbing him and trying to talked to him when he was about to fall to sleep. When he turned on the light in the room? Jeff said that "thing" flew out towards our hotel room door. I was just curious and I did not have any sense of horror at that time after listening to what Ken had said. Ken suggested to leave the toilet light on till morning. I agreed and we went back to sleep. Nothing really happened. Next, I woke up again in another timing but it was still dark. So I turned on my bed looking towards Jeff in his portable bed. To my surprise, Jeff was trying to pulled the pillow back for himself. The pillow was in the air as if someone was standing on the bed pulling it away from Jeff. I couldn't see the "thing" and I can't do anything which I thought. So I closed my eyes and tried to sleep and I slept till morning.

The next morning, we talked about it. Jeff told us what happened. The "thing" Jeff saw was a long hair lady. He said she was telling him in mandarin " I know you are tired but I do not want to let you sleep". When Ken turned on the light during last night incident, the lady flew out towards the hotel room. I asked Jeff why he kept trying to get his pillow back during the nite ? Jeff said the "thing" wanted her pillow back. Both Ken and me couldn't see the "thing" throughout the whole incident. Our final decision was to request to change to another room. The hotel receptionist asked for a reason and we said the room was not right. No further question was asked and the hotel receptionist gave us a new room. We moved our stuff over to the new room and for the rest of the remaining three days stay and nothing strange happened again. From what I can only explained was that Jeff's portable bed was in a position where it belongs to the lady ghost resting area. This could had disturbed her and thus the incident. Strange incident but I can't really understand it. Believe it or not ? :unsure:

Edited by ixmog

Guest FortRoad

If I fail to score at Fort Road I will be frustrated. In order to overcome my frustration, I will masterbate under running water in total darkness. But for the month of July, I shall give it a miss.

During this month. I suggest the suana operators should offer prayers with foods and drinks to appease the "thing" so as to ensure safety in the club. I mean if you are superstitious.

/

/

/

If all club operators can take note of the above suggestion, you are truly one who respect your clients. If you can sustain such conducive actions throughout the year, you will succeed with cosy flying colors.

Last but not least, enjoy and happy clubbing on 7th month.

honestly sincerely hope these suggestions of bringing fresh air, natural sunlight and more interior lighting are carried out daily instead of once a year during 7th month only

===========

Please practice some editing and not to quote the whole passage which reader can refer to at the top.

Gachi

hi guy, really enjoy reading those Ghostly Encounters. :twisted:

I had one to share too. This incident happen this year during Labour Day public holiday. I went to Malacca with few of my colleague. So we book a hotel in Malacca town and it a family size room where both room can be link through a door. When we arrival, it late afternoon already. So we just take the room as we are very tired after a long bus trip from Afamosa water theme park. After we check into the hotel, we change into new clothes and go out to town side for dinner. And walk around the town to look see look see...

When we reach the hotel is almost mid-night, then we rest for awhile before we call it a day. It suddenly rain very heavily. Then next morning when we wake up my colleague room found a patch of water near to his window. She said she remember closed the window before she sleep. And we check the surrounding and didn't found any leak or crack. Then i open up window and found that there a Muslim cemetery a stone throw away from out hotel.

On our way back to Sg, i asked my malay colleague if he can feel anything there. He said yes, that why he need to pray before we left for dinner last night. He said my other colleague shoes is arrange nicely at the door the next morning he wake up. Only his shoes....

I didn't feel anything at that time is because i sleep like a pig... :lol:

hi guy, really enjoy reading those Ghostly Encounters. :twisted:

I had one to share too. This incident happen this year during Labour Day public holiday. I went to Malacca with few of my colleague. So we book a hotel in Malacca town and it a family size room where both room can be link through a door. When we arrival, it late afternoon already. So we just take the room as we are very tired after a long bus trip from Afamosa water theme park. After we check into the hotel, we change into new clothes and go out to town side for dinner. And walk around the town to look see look see...

When we reach the hotel is almost mid-night, then we rest for awhile before we call it a day. It suddenly rain very heavily. Then next morning when we wake up my colleague room found a patch of water near to his window. She said she remember closed the window before she sleep. And we check the surrounding and didn't found any leak or crack. Then i open up window and found that there a Muslim cemetery a stone throw away from out hotel.

On our way back to Sg, i asked my malay colleague if he can feel anything there. He said yes, that why he need to pray before we left for dinner last night. He said my other colleague shoes is arrange nicely at the door the next morning he wake up. Only his shoes....

I didn't feel anything at that time is because i sleep like a pig... :lol:

Whats the name of the hotel? I visit Malacca twice a year.

i heard some people say, no matter which hotel you stay, before you enter the room, best is knock at the door first, after enter the room, say something like sorry to disturb...

this one i also heard before.. other thing include switching on the toilet light all the time telling them u staying there..

Guest fortroader

fort road earlier abt 9.30pm... there must hv been like at least 20+ guys there, most of them walking ard checking each other out... prob 7th month makes it 'hotter' to land a guy out in the 'dark' ??

i just had a scary encounter this morning, at home.

maybe a little background 1st - i bought a resale hdb flat (flat age abt 11yrs, in a mature estate of age 30) and currently staying alone for abt 2 mths already, as my mother would only moved in at the end of the yr. i had stay alone before in the past for a few yrs, but everything was fine and no strange encounters.

now back to the topic. i was preparing to sleep at abt 1am, lying by the side with left arm/hand downwards on the bed while right arm/hand upwards facing the ceiling. after a while, i heard a loud knock on the door suddenly, and the next instance, "someone" was on my bed walking behind me to and fro the length of my bed.

the point to note is that, while u walk on the bed, u would hear those sound the bed would make, and also the other thing is when u walk on the bed, the part that u placed ur leg on, the bed would sink a little. hence, i know "he" was walking up and down.

at 1st thought, i wanted to turn around and smack the "person" walking, but was a little difficult as I felt some weight (not too heavy) pressing on my right arm/hand. i thought of "被鬼压" immediately, but i know i could still move my left arm/hand (i tested moving 1 or 2 fingers from my left hand). however, as i do not know "what" i am dealing with, i gave up that thought and just remain eyes shut, pretending i was sleeping and know nothing of sort...

the event lasted abt 1 min or 2, and the walking just stopped and i felt the weight was "lifted" off my right arm/hand. i did ponder on whether i was dreaming, but no, as i remain awake thinking abt the incident (with eyes still shut, in case, "he" was still around), and i could hear my aircon sound, the vehicle sound from the road when it drove past. I also took a peek slightly to see if there is anything (but no). after abt at least half an hr to an hr, i finally slept.

has any1 had a similar encounter?

for those who r experts in such things, do u think there's a part 2? i sure dun hope so...

is there any weird explanation on the walking on the bed? or why me? :swear:

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.