Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

7 hours ago, Carpenter said:

Heard someone got possessed while watching the conjuring2 in cinema. Dont know if true or not.

I myself dont know if i am being watch by several supernatural creatures, cus i feel that it affect my mood swings n efforts like they r trying to hold me back from suceeding in life. Dont know if its just my personality being lazy or something or another beings could play part in it. Any advice to rid of them if thats the case?

One way would be to take a bath in water that is mixed with pure sea salt. The sea salt can be bought at most Cold Storage stores.

If you don't have the big bath tub at home, it might be worth it to book a hotel room for a day which has one. 

Don't mix anything else in the bathwater.

Another way is to get holy water from a Catholic church (the receptionist should be able to direct you). Take a large amount, if you can. Then put the holy water into a spray bottle. You can use those spray bottle for watering plants. Periodically, spray it around the room that you sleep in.

Also, I highly recommend the Tiger Eye thing that the guy mentioned above. It is very powerful for protection against evil. It radiates yang energy, which counters any yin (i.e. dark) energy around you. And it's not expensive.

If you look at any crystal shop, they might have it. Or try the online store in the link that he gave.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

There is nothing to be afraid

Last year, as a birthday for myself, a friend of mine conjured a very powerful dark entity. It possessed his body and it spoke to me through him, using an old English ( like Shakespeares') and it was not easy to comprehend what he was speaking at first,. For when he spoke, he reminded you of some arrogant  Mafia king

After repeated chanting to a certain conjuring invocation dedicated to this Being ( yes, blood was involved ,plus sigils) , the moment it took over his body, the moment my friend's eyes all turned black, I was pushed back by a powerful force, two feet away  while sitting on a chair, just in front of my friend, i then knew they were real, and I maybe in deep shit

This Being left Paradise with Lucifer and the rest, when they were dissatisfied with the new rules made by the Creator. They were not cast out as conventionally taught and believed. They left out of their  own free will

It is a He.

This entity even knows all my darkest secret, that I have never told anyone before in my life

The conjuring started at 12am, After a 25 mins interesting conversation with him, it ended very near 3am. When you deal with them You are placed into another dimension, in another time frame

Yes , i learned some of the secrets of the dark side, but I am not going to say too much

One thing for sure, these high entities do not waste their time possessing humans, it is done by much lower end ones, for they have better things to do

No, I am not afraid of these dark forces, because even though it involves signing a contract, you are in control of your own life and destiny

TheVisitors u sounded v fierce when  u scolded our own forum mbrs
pls don't

cos not all believe
until we see it (eg I don't believe too) even though it sounded convincing when u said :
--  a person's eyes that  suddenly turned both all black in a flick of a second

-  art an estimated 25 mins conversation , was exaggerated to be 3 hrs long

- that a sudden force that pushed me backwards out from nowhere by 2 feet, when his eyes were opened and darkened

Did u record these down?????? We are to discuss , pls avoid naming or labelling terms like stupid or pea-brain, worst link to Americans?

Someone posted this (after watching my fav movie Conjuring 2)

1 minute ago, Guest CKW said:

One way would be to take a bath in water that is mixed with pure sea salt. The sea salt can be bought at most Cold Storage stores.

If you don't have the big bath tub at home, it might be worth it to book a hotel room for a day which has one. 

Don't mix anything else in the bathwater.

Another way is to get holy water from a Catholic church (the receptionist should be able to direct you). Take a large amount, if you can. Then put the holy water into a spray bottle. You can use those spray bottle for watering plants. Periodically, spray it around the room that you sleep in.

Also, I highly recommend the Tiger Eye thing that the guy mentioned above. It is very powerful for protection against evil. It radiates yang energy, which counters any yin (i.e. dark) energy around you. And it's not expensive.

If you look at any crystal shop, they might have it. Or try the online store in the link that he gave.

Good luck!

I like the video on superstition shared above! I hope the rest can view it first

been seeing a "CKW"guest lately,tks for sharing

Did catholic or christn also believed in the tiger eye thing?

7 hours ago, Carpenter said:

Heard someone got possessed while watching the conjuring2 in cinema. Dont know if true or not.

I myself dont know if i am being watch by several supernatural creatures, cus i feel that it affect my mood swings n efforts like they r trying to hold me back from suceeding in life. Dont know if its just my personality being lazy or something or another beings could play part in it. Any advice to rid of them if thats the case?

Carpenter

U have to really look deep into your life like u mentioned about your personality 1st

I m a fan of movies esp this genre! from classics like Count Dracula / vampires to the all-time-fav Conjuring series, I don't seemed to have those "being watched" feelings
and I watched alone at midnite, they tend to give me those seats beside the handicapped slot which is me alone

and since it is midnite, I walked home all alone passing thru gardens/parks with trees of large creepy branches

if a person is clean , he is.

A human is the ugliest , we are worst than ghosts eg 色鬼,爱美鬼,死都要钱 : the "devil" will definitely love to test how deep is your love by using "death" and accidents

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

I like the video on superstition shared above! I hope the rest can view it first

been seeing a "CKW"guest lately,tks for sharing

Did catholic or christn also believed in the tiger eye thing?

Hi there. No, usually Catholics or Christians won't use the methods which are not taught in their church, although some might try if they are open-minded, or in great need of help.

Just covering all options as I don't know what Carpenter's beliefs are.  :D

Some people may not be comfortable using Catholic rituals and objects, so they can try the sea salt bath or Tiger Eye crystals to dispel evil spirits.

There is another method which you can try if you live alone: saging. 

It involves burning a piece of dry sage and allowing the thick smoke to fill your living space. It is used by Wiccans and Native Americans, and it's said to be very powerful in removing evil.

I'm not sure if sage for this purpose is sold here in S'pore. Might have to get it online.

Guest Alvin

Olden Chinese keep a piece of jade or mirror to reflect away evil ghostly forces and black magic. You can afford. No harm.

Common sense. Broad daylight, well lit areas, and areas usually frequented by humans are unlikely to have negative bad evil ghostly forces lurking in the air. So avoid dark areas and deserted areas. In all religions, light is associated with good and wisdom. 

Think kindly, do no evil, speak kindly. Don't hallucinate. So won't feel guilty, so won't feel bad, so won't any how imagine things. Many legends and stories on tv, movies or passed down from early generations are over emphasized and are just distorted legends by humans. Humans are imperfect in many ways. So avoid ghost stories. Do positive and productive things.

Confucius said respect spirits, but keep a distance. So leave them alone. Don't meddle. Avoid ghost hunting. Avoid spirit saucer game of 碟仙。Avoid thailand amulets of aborted fetuses of child spirit. Avoid night time road side praying. Avoid night time forest rituals.

Like it or not, believe it or not, respect all faiths or folk religions. Don't have to praise or condemn. Like all systems, there are weakens and strengths. Obviously there are cults and black magic groups. But leave them alone. By doings, there won't be any fear of offending. Get a life. Lead a meaningful healthy and positive life.

Lastly, if u have a faith/ religion, then use your own methods. But avoid extremism, avoid fanaticism.

May have to co-exist. Make peace. To each his own. Let there be wisdom, loving-kindness and light.

oh, initially I thought the seasalt + holy water is taught by catholic, goodness!

thoug many find hawpar (esp the hades of diff level) villa creepy esp at nitetime, pp don't mind playing at late & paying for tht, the esc game co.: Lockdown is now thinking of extending their business at Hawpar
I m for it, if not it s a waste of an desolated park anyway
http://mothership.sg/2016/05/haw-par-villa-escape-games-on-may-21-are-already-90-sold/
http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/escape-in-a-game-at-haw-par-villa 
http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/frontline-fy1617/ep12/423833 - they said it was midnite
good to do a Halloween event too!

Edited by lovehandle

19 minutes ago, Guest Alvin said:

Like it or not, believe it or not, respect all faiths or folk religions. Don't have to praise or condemn. Like all systems, there are weakens and strengths. Obviously there are cults and black magic groups. But leave them alone. By doings, there won't be any fear of offending. Get a life. Lead a meaningful healthy and positive life.

Lastly, if u have a faith/ religion, then use your own methods. But avoid extremism, avoid fanaticism.

May have to co-exist. Make peace. To each his own. Let there be wisdom, loving-kindness and light.

I like the last few para

The spirits only look for u as u done them a disfavor, be it this life or previous lives.

The best way is to repent your misdeed n seek forgiveness.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

HaHaHa.

You are so cute you know.

I really wonder how your pea size brain could think that

-  a person's eyes that  suddenly turned both all black in a flick of a second

-  artificial inducement was used to deceive ourselves, an estimated 25 mins conversation , was exaggerated to be 3 hrs long, when its was proven by all time gadgets it was 3 hours duration

- that a sudden force that pushed me backwards out from nowhere by 2 feet, when his eyes were opened and darkened

were all theatrical tricks

You know something?

Having a pea size brain, is so much more scarier than experiencing paranormal activities

And i hope, you are not American

Oh... I AM an American. As an American, I enjoy your story:  

His eyes suddenly turned both all black in a flick of a second.

A 25 min conversation turned into 3 hrs.

A force suddenly pushed you backwards out from nowhere by 2 feet, when his darkened eyes opened...

Suddenly,  a body fell from a chair and rolled on the floor amidst multiple convulsions.

That was ME,  ROFL while tears came from my eyes,  until my lungs got tired of so much laughter.

Please tell us some more horror stories,  maybe you could compile and sell them.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh... I AM an American. As an American, I enjoy your story:  

His eyes suddenly turned both all black in a flick of a second.

A 25 min conversation turned into 3 hrs.

A force suddenly pushed you backwards out from nowhere by 2 feet, when his darkened eyes opened...

Suddenly,  a body fell from a chair and rolled on the floor amidst multiple convulsions.

That was ME,  ROFL while tears came from my eyes,  until my lungs got tired of so much laughter.

Please tell us some more horror stories,  maybe you could compile and sell them.

LOL

Oh an American. Long suspected !!!

Why not i compile stories to demonstrate how pea sized brains  and absolutely ignorantly arrogant most of them are for us all to read instead !

That will make us all laugh with tears coming out from our eyes, till some may die from lung collapsed ! 

No wonder I could sense a strong relationship between you and Donald Trumph !!!!

OMG.

I can't decide  if this is funny or scary !

U may want to read:
https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowUserReviews-g60945-d83189-r233698592-Stanley_Hotel-Estes_Park_Colorado.html
Mickey mentioned that :

“We stayed 2 nights in the historic Stanley Hotel. We were lucky enough to get room 217...the most famous haunted room in the hotel. The first night we had quite a bit of ghostly experiences”

Top10 by tripadv:
https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/TripNews-a_ctr.hauntedhotelsROW

I was hoping that this thread can be more friendly and focus deeply on the title, if not on paranormal stuff

Not discussing job opportunities eg to b a writer or not

or otherwise

Can? esp both are adult males (pls don't learn the flaming from the other thread )

Guest Rainy Talker

By the way, if you want to get the Tiger Eye crystal in Singapore, they have very beautiful ones at the New Age FSG store. There's one branch at Dhoby Ghaut MRT, near the escalator that leads up to the B1 level of Plaza Sing.

They also have branches at Clementi Mall, Suntec City and Tiong Bahru Plaza.

http://newagefsg.com.sg

They sell the larger Tiger Eye spheres, as well as the small Tiger Eye stones (like a pebble) that you can keep in your pocket.

It's especially good to keep one (or more) on you if you often need to work late and have to walk or drive through dark and lonely areas where unclean spirits may inhabit.

2 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

OMG.

I can't decide  if this is funny or scary !

Better find it hilarious and laugh.  This is good for your health.

To be scary about the "supernatural" is super-DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

dare u to watch it at late nite:

Translated from the German, the word “poltergeist” means “noisy spirit“. Poltergeist is used to describe all sorts of noises and a spontaneous movement of objects around the house without a material cause. However, modern science takes parapsychology lightly

Anneliese Michel  (21 September 1952 – 1 July 1976) was a German woman who underwent Catholic exorcism rites in 1975 and died the next year, in 1976. Later investigation determined that she was malnourished and dehydrated; her parents and the priests responsible were charged with negligent homicide. The case attracted media and public attention because of the Catholic Church's unusual decision to employ the 400-year-old ritual of exorcism, something that had been rarely seen since the 18th Century. The film The Exorcism of Emily Rose is loosely based on her story.

hope I don't sound insensitive, even religion cannot save her @ that point

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Better find it hilarious and laugh.  This is good for your health.

To be scary about the "supernatural" is super-DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Well, if some narrow-minded peabrain can cross the line of healthy scepticism to jump straight into the canyons of blatant rudeness, let's just all hope that he will find it out about the existence of such supernatural beings the hard way.

On ‎18‎/‎5‎/‎2011 at 10:31 AM, Guest Fear said:

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark.

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something.

I'm not particularly religious and I'm really scared of seeing anything.

Help!

This is very timid to me, I go to toilet or any part of my flat in pitch darkness

Anyway
Let's do this experiment again: to prove it
http://www.learning-mind.com/scientists-trick-volunteers-into-believing-there-is-a-ghost-in-the-room/

13 minutes ago, Guest Jerry said:

Whatever other non-believer would say, that conjuring movie is hellish. I still can't with lights off

Jerry: be it believer or not, there is no denial that the movie is superb, this is a horror genre , it is of course superior in the aspects of horror/ghost movies! ie why I rekindled my passion of such topics too

Are you at a very young age?

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Well, if some narrow-minded peabrain can cross the line of healthy scepticism to jump straight into the canyons of blatant rudeness, let's just all hope that he will find it out about the existence of such supernatural beings the hard way.

The narrow-minded peabrain has NEVER seen anything "supernatural" in his entire life.

Maybe you are the zero-minded pea-brain rude guy who wants to inspire stupid fear in everybody?

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

The narrow-minded peabrain has NEVER seen anything "supernatural" in his entire life.

Maybe you are the zero-minded pea-brain rude guy who wants to inspire stupid fear in everybody?

Just because the narrow-minded peabrain has NEVER seen anything "supernatural" in his entire life, doesn't mean that the narrow-minded peabrain will NEVER see anything "supernatural" in his entire life. Are you the one I am instilling any type of fear in?? Com' on, if you don't believe in the supernatural, then you shouldn't worry about us wishing for some to visit you, right? My oh my... looks like all the pretence of false bravado and disbelief are all breaking down now. 

Seriously? Singapore is in?

Changi beach?
Changi Beach in Singapore is the ultimate one. The Changi beach in Singapore is believed of being a popular killing ground of the Chinese soldiers by the Japanese during the second world war.Till date beach combers thronging to this place could hear the screams and weeping of people. Often at night people could also find deep dig pits as that needed for burials of dead bodies. The most horrifying is that some beach combers have found headless bodies of chinese soldiers on the beach at night.
http://www.hellotravel.com/stories/5-most-haunted-places-on-earth-hair-raising-experience

On 12/8/2014 at 7:21 PM, Miao90 said:

what time did u go? before this do u have the ability to sense paranormal beings? it could also be that u were too tired n it was merely your hallucinations. it could also be that there were having some lightstick events and your eyes were playing tricks on you.

now that u have mentioned it, i think it can be quite creepy if after coming out from the dark maze having fun, u realised that there were actually no one inside the room.

Lol oh god that would be creepy. Then who r u shagging

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just because the narrow-minded peabrain has NEVER seen anything "supernatural" in his entire life, doesn't mean that the narrow-minded peabrain will NEVER see anything "supernatural" in his entire life. Are you the one I am instilling any type of fear in?? Com' on, if you don't believe in the supernatural, then you shouldn't worry about us wishing for some to visit you, right? My oh my... looks like all the pretence of false bravado and disbelief are all breaking down now. 

Oh... I would welcome some visit from the 'supernatural'. 

But I doubt that this will ever happen.  I have seen too much nonsense in this type of things. 

If I'm not a believer in serious organized religions,  even less will I believe in childish dumb horror stories.

I don't like to see horror movies because they all make me laugh, and this disturbs other people around

who are all trembling of fear. 

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But I doubt that this will ever happen.  I have seen too much nonsense in this type of things. 

If I'm not a believer in serious organized religions,  even less will I believe in childish dumb horror stories.

I don't like to see horror movies because they all make me laugh, and this disturbs other people around

Good then! You are entitled to your doubts, but let's hope you get more visits since you welcome them so much.

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You would be able to see them hovering around you near the time of your death.

36 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

While it s hilarious seeing two adults bickering, can we dont let the "demons" within u surface??

You probably have never seen two adults bickering.  Of course, having been born yesterday.. or today in the morning?

Better let the demons within surface, otherwise they will possess you. 

Then, only an exorcism will work !

18 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You probably have never seen two adults bickering.  Of course, having been born yesterday.. or today in the morning?

Better let the demons within surface, otherwise they will possess you. 

Then, only an exorcism will work !

Ok loh if that is your wish?

ok guys, name 1 places in Singapore that got no ghost???

perhaps only religion places or police station.... from changi to Chinatown to sentosa, when u talking about old places and buildings, definitely u can't escape from all these supernatural stuff....so after each sauna visit must followed by a temple or church visit???

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.