Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

On 3/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, Guest Brody said:

When I was a child I was at my grandparents old farm house. I loved going there and going into the old barns, corn cribs and other various buildings that were no longer in use. I've had many experiences over the years, the very first and several others in that house. 

I was about 4 or 5 and my grandmother and I were in her kitchen. Now the kitchen was in the back of the house and that's where the house's back porch was. It was a long back porch high above the ground. It was screened in and had wide , wooden steps leading to the back door that opened to the kitchen. Anyway, the two of us were making breakfast.

Now I was only about 4 or 5 but being from the south my grandma was teaching me to make biscuits and gravy . She was showing me how to add buttermilk when I heard the back screen door open. Expecting my grandpa to walk in I was anxious for him to see that I was making biscuits. Instead of my grandfather however, a tall man wearing brown slacks and a white button down shirt and suspenders walked in, passed us without looking our way. He went into the hallway and up the stairs to the second floor. I started freaking out. I was absolutely terrified of this man. I got so upset that my grandma called my grandfather in telling him that I insisted that I saw a bad man come in and go upstairs.

So grandpa being my hero went upstairs and looked all around the upstairs bedrooms finding nothing. He called me up to show me that everything was fine. There was one room there that was always locked. The home owner told my grandpa that it was used for storage and that he would never bother them about coming in and out to check on his things but the door was to remain locked to keep us kids out of the place. So pretending to agree that my imagination had tricked me I went back downstairs and acted as if I had forgotten the incident. That evening , my parents, grandparents and the next door neighbors were all out sitting on the front porch talking.( another southern thing)

They weren't paying me any attention so I slipped into the house and went upstairs. I stood outside that locked room scared but HAVING to see what was in there. Now this house was really old and the bedrooms locked with what they called skeleton keys. These were big keys so looking through the keyhole was easy. I peeked through that keyhole and say that same man sitting on the floor surrounded by women's shoes. I know realize that there was only probably 19 or 20 pairs but as a kid there seemed to be hundreds. Just before I pulled away from the keyhole. The man looked up and straight at me with this weird grin. I ran like hell back downstairs and climbed in my dad's lap tucking my head under his chin. My dad very quietly whispered to me so the others couldn't hear. He said, " It's ok baby boy, he's not really here anymore."

Damn, sounds like that guy is a pedophile while he still lives. That and the shoes maybe not only a sign of how many victims he defiled but also probably murder them 

Guest Oh my
On 6/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Carpenter said:

Damn, sounds like that guy is a pedophile while he still lives. That and the shoes maybe not only a sign of how many victims he defiled but also probably murder them 

Women's shoes, not children's shoes. Anyway the story seems copied from angmoh source. He should have changed it to men's shoes. Then we can have Part 2 where he became teenager and got seduced by the tall hunky ghost. 

Guest Nathan

Ok so those who are technologically inclined I'll need your opinions on this question I'm about asking.. now, is it possible for a mobile phone laying somewhere on a bed to dial up a number on it own, with no one around? I ask this question cos something I thought is weird happened two years ago.. Two years ago one of my brother's passed..I wasn't at home then, and when I returned from my trip I didn't have the courage to go see him at the morgue.. on the day of the funeral he was brought home from the morgue..I had not mastered the courage to go see his body yet cos I hadn't come to terms with the fact that he's gone.. now I together with one of my sister's were in one of the rooms getting some things done.. I heard my phone ring, I took it out of my pocket and it was my sister whom I was in the room with.. I alerted her she's calling my line and she said no she's not cos her phone is not even with her, it's laying on the bed in the bedroom.. I rushed to go check it out and yes I saw the phone on the bed dialing my number and the was absolutely no one around...I thought that was weird.. How possible is it for a phone to dial up a number by itself?

Guest Get it?
4 hours ago, Guest Nathan said:

Why researchers of  paranormal  always do it in the dark ?

Because it is quieter at night and there is no other day-time activities to interfere with the signal they operate on their  ghost buster equipment.

Guest Neh Neh

To get rid of ghost / bad dream at night. May try these steps below:

1) Draw out your home layout then draw hash lines # or 画井子.

2) Indicate the direction NSEW in each boxes. Use compass to find out your home all directions.

3) Apply your 八字 to find out your element. E.g. wood

4) Convert directions to elements. Write down into each boxes. E.g. Wood is East.

5) Use 奇门盾甲术. Write down e.g. East as 1, write 1 to 8 in clockwise direction (正转) in to the boxes.

6) Good positions of your bedroom is where the boxes with number 2,5, 8。1=休,2=生, 3=伤, 4=杜, 5=景, 6=死, 7=惊,8=开。

Guest Datu Untuk
On 2/24/2020 at 12:22 AM, Guest John said:

So last night i went to visit my father who is ill. While in the hospital several family members have gone to visit my dad. On this particular night nieces from my mothers side came to visit and nieces from dads side came too. Needless to say were all gathering and some of them not knowing each other begin shaking hands, introducing themselves to one another and making smalltalk. While there everyone is in deep prayer praying for my dad. 

Then my niece (moms side) recieves a phone call.....her dad had just passed away! While trying to console her another phone call.....another niece ( dads side)....got news her father had passed away. Im dumbfounded!😳
Coincidence?Paranormal? Definantly UNEXPLAINED

It is called blood sacrifice. Your dad has been given more life because of the death of the two.

I wonder how long a person's body still lives when the soul leaves the body. My mom told me that she saw her sisters spirit leave the car as they were driving away from the house to the hospital.  It was after my grandmother had gotten to the hospital some time after , that the doctor pronounced my moms sister dead.

Guest Datu Untuk

Was having a conversation with another member and he gave me a thought. Has anyone ever had a loved one who passed away  and felt them come back for a visit? Would be curious if not to personal a story

Guest Guest
On 6/8/2020 at 6:18 AM, Guest Nathan said:

Ok so those who are technologically inclined I'll need your opinions on this question I'm about asking.. now, is it possible for a mobile phone laying somewhere on a bed to dial up a number on it own, with no one around? I ask this question cos something I thought is weird happened two years ago.. Two years ago one of my brother's passed..I wasn't at home then, and when I returned from my trip I didn't have the courage to go see him at the morgue.. on the day of the funeral he was brought home from the morgue..I had not mastered the courage to go see his body yet cos I hadn't come to terms with the fact that he's gone.. now I together with one of my sister's were in one of the rooms getting some things done.. I heard my phone ring, I took it out of my pocket and it was my sister whom I was in the room with.. I alerted her she's calling my line and she said no she's not cos her phone is not even with her, it's laying on the bed in the bedroom.. I rushed to go check it out and yes I saw the phone on the bed dialing my number and the was absolutely no one around...I thought that was weird.. How possible is it for a phone to dial up a number by itself?

i encountered something like that before on a different type of electronic device. It merely turned out to be a lizard scuttering across the surface of the device causing it to be activated. Your sister might have made a last call to you and some animals running across the surface activated the last call. Alternatively, your sister's handphone might have been hacked. 

On 6/9/2020 at 3:30 AM, Guest Datu Untuk said:

Was having a conversation with another member and he gave me a thought. Has anyone ever had a loved one who passed away  and felt them come back for a visit? Would be curious if not to personal a story

I wish that my previous dog will come and visit me. I really missed him soooooo much. But after he passed away, I didn’t even dream about him coming to visit me. I kept thinking about my dog. 

Don't know if this qualifies as haunted encounter, I was a pionner platoon combat medic back 1995 2 SIR ,we were training in Brunei temburong jungle for navex.

I followed our PC(platoon commander 2LT) with a 7 man section .The exercise was about two days with our full pack with enough combat rations to last for two days.

My then active NS PC (A level guy) was a impatient, arrogant , refuse to listen to others type ,always want to be in front and barking orders like "double up", "you are slow" in a damp dark and muddy Temburong jungle . My section mate ,the man all carry the stupid dummy claymore mines(almost 10-12 kg) on top of carrying the fullpack.

I was dragging along the old metal strecther with the old medic bag(that makes us look like ninja turtle).The load with three hartman pack was about 17 kg.

. I think they changed to newer lighter stretcher after that. The PC carry a fullpack and rifle and a portable walkie talkie so of course he was not too tired,the walkie talkie is about at most 2-3kg including the extra battery.

He was cursing at our speed , foul mouth profanities . really one kind. My sergeant who was a signed on guy told my pc nicely in this type of jungle we should not

show temper and try not use vulgarity else they could offend natives(orang asli) in the brunei jungle.

My PC glared at him but did not reply, he just say break time over and move out. Can see his displeasure at being told off by a subordinate.We were already away from the third marker(after 1-2 pm)going to our fourth objective.Our PC visibly shacked due to his constant "hurry up" command and after nearly two hours of walking could not locate the 4th marker.

Our sergeant suggested we might have gone offtrack and might be lost and he advice our PC to backtrack, can see our PC very displeased, he walked odd and  we can hear him start cursing again . We just ignored his cursing ,this time after trying to backtrack half an hour later we arrive at the same spot where we stopped to backtrack(mean it seems we walk in a circle)

Of course all of us we were uneasy. we backtrack again and no surprise we are back the same spot, by the 4th time one of the men spoke to me in Malay ,"dia yang Mulut celupar ,kita yang kena." which roughly translate ,"He was the one cursing ,and somehow all of us is being cursed as well."

My Sergent suggested we use our whitsle(the one tied to our SBO) and together we blow as loud as possible together. We follow his suggestion without waiting for the pc permission.

Our combine desperate whistle was really loud it echoed. after blowing for continuous two minute and then stop for  one minute interval, after 20 minutes we finally saw someone from a distance, we wave and when the figure came nearer ,it was one of the brunei army rangers who was one of  the trainers assigned that time for medical cover.

We were definitely relieved to see him, we told him of our situation and of course our PC did grudgingly comms for help when we started the whistling. The ranger laugh as i explained in bahasa baku on  whats was happening  and he begin to  say some prayers. After saying his prayer for five minutes, I can honestly say it feels as if as something was lifted from my eye like a wispy blur, i confirmed later at least 3 of my man experienced the same thing. We followed the ranger lead and in just 30-35 minutes found the next marker and we ask permission to set camp near the ranger deployed station since it  was already 7.30 pm.

Years later when i was in reservist in 2000  i meet up with my sergeant now encik , he recounted to me when we circled back to the same spot for the fourth time, he saw something "smoke like" on the PC helmet.Although my story is not those jump scare see real ghost type. i do feel we came very close to danger ,it send chills to the bone.Luckily our sergeant overruled the PC , if we had continue to follow our arrogant PC ,i shudder to think we might actually died there.

Edited by SazNura
spelling

Guest weirded
21 hours ago, SazNura said:

Don't know if this qualifies as haunted encounter, I was a pionner platoon combat medic back 1995 2 SIR ,we were training in Brunei temburong jungle for navex.

I followed our PC(platoon commander 2LT) with a 7 man section .The exercise was about two days with our full pack with enough combat rations to last for two days.

My then active NS PC (A level guy) was a impatient, arrogant , refuse to listen to others type ,always want to be in front and barking orders like "double up", "you are slow" in a damp dark and muddy Temburong jungle . My section mate ,the man all carry the stupid dummy claymore mines(almost 10-12 kg) on top of carrying the fullpack.

I was dragging along the old metal strecther with the old medic bag(that makes us look like ninja turtle).The load with three hartman pack was about 17 kg.

. I think they changed to newer lighter stretcher after that. The PC carry a fullpack and rifle and a portable walkie talkie so of course he was not too tired,the walkie talkie is about at most 2-3kg including the extra battery.

He was cursing at our speed , foul mouth profanities . really one kind. My sergeant who was a signed on guy told my pc nicely in this type of jungle we should not

show temper and try not use vulgarity else they could offend natives(orang asli) in the brunei jungle.

My PC glared at him but did not reply, he just say break time over and move out. Can see his displeasure at being told off by a subordinate.We were already away from the third marker(after 1-2 pm)going to our fourth objective.Our PC visibly shacked due to his constant "hurry up" command and after nearly two hours of walking could not locate the 4th marker.

Our sergeant suggested we might have gone offtrack and might be lost and he advice our PC to backtrack, can see our PC very displeased, he walked odd and  we can hear him start cursing again . We just ignored his cursing ,this time after trying to backtrack half an hour later we arrive at the same spot where we stopped to backtrack(mean it seems we walk in a circle)

Of course all of us we were uneasy. we backtrack again and no surprise we are back the same spot, by the 4th time one of the men spoke to me in Malay ,"dia yang Mulut celupar ,kita yang kena." which roughly translate ,"He was the one cursing ,and somehow all of us is being cursed as well."

My Sergent suggested we use our whitsle(the one tied to our SBO) and together we blow as loud as possible together. We follow his suggestion without waiting for the pc permission.

Our combine desperate whistle was really loud it echoed. after blowing for continuous two minute and then stop for  one minute interval, after 20 minutes we finally saw someone from a distance, we wave and when the figure came nearer ,it was one of the brunei army rangers who was one of  the trainers assigned that time for medical cover.

We were definitely relieved to see him, we told him of our situation and of course our PC did grudgingly comms for help when we started the whistling. The ranger laugh as i explained in bahasa baku on  whats was happening  and he begin to  say some prayers. After saying his prayer for five minutes, I can honestly say it feels as if as something was lifted from my eye like a wispy blur, i confirmed later at least 3 of my man experienced the same thing. We followed the ranger lead and in just 30-35 minutes found the next marker and we ask permission to set camp near the ranger deployed station since it  was already 7.30 pm.

Years later when i was in reservist in 2000  i meet up with my sergeant now encik , he recounted to me when we circled back to the same spot for the fourth time, he saw something "smoke like" on the PC helmet.Although my story is not those jump scare see real ghost type. i do feel we came very close to danger ,it send chills to the bone.Luckily our sergeant overruled the PC , if we had continue to follow our arrogant PC ,i shudder to think we might actually died there.

omg i actually had a similar experience during my bmt in tekong. 

we were outfield, and our section was 12 of us, and we were led by one commander to do a mini-topo at night.  

we walked to the area with those abandoned shop houses, and then wandered off the main road into one of the forest areas to begin our exercise. 

once we entered into the forest areas, everything seemed to go wrong.

one of section mates was suddenly freaking out and was crying non-stop, and another fell and injured himself. 

what was worst was our commander led us in circles for close to 2h. 

we just an't seem to find the way out back to the main road even though we knew we didn't wander too far off the main road. 

in the end, my commander comm-ed the other commanders to come get us out. 

lo and behold, it only took the other commanders less than 2 min to find us, and lead us back to the main road. 

we were that close to the main road and yet couldn't find our way out.

it was such a bizzare experience. 

after the field camp, back in the comforts of our bunk, we asked the guy who freaked out what happened. 

he had no recollection of crying at all. 

another one of my section mates who is a singh told us that he spotted a guy dressed in those old army uniform from the 70s perched on the trees. 

he was holding an oil lamp in one hand, and a rifle in the other hand, and had a finger to his lips as if asking the singh guy not to tell anyone what he saw. 

5 hours ago, Guest weirded said:

we were outfield, and our section was 12 of us, and we were led by one commander to do a mini-topo at night.  

we walked to the area with those abandoned shop houses, and then wandered off the main road into one of the forest areas to begin our exercise. 

one of section mates was suddenly freaking out and was crying non-stop, and another fell and injured himself. 

we just an't seem to find the way out back to the main road even though we knew we didn't wander too far off the main road. 

lo and behold, it only took the other commanders less than 2 min to find us, and lead us back to the main road. 

after the field camp, back in the comforts of our bunk, we asked the guy who freaked out what happened. 

another one of my section mates who is a singh told us that he spotted a guy dressed in those old army uniform from the 70s perched on the trees. 

he was holding an oil lamp in one hand, and a rifle in the other hand, and had a finger to his lips as if asking the singh guy not to tell anyone what he saw. 

I can really relate to your experience , the dreadful feeling of extreme helplessness is simply unforgettable. You kind of know instinctively your group are not really "lost" but keep circling to same location unable to get out.

It is like being in mental fog and all the  while , the hairs on the back on your neck standing up giving goosebumps, feeling that something unseen dares to "haunt" on a group of people.

The fear of the unseen is more terrifying then those actively trying to spot a spooky blur figure (ghost adventure or paranormal investigator).

Guest scary
4 hours ago, SazNura said:

I can really relate to your experience , the dreadful feeling of extreme helplessness is simply unforgettable. You kind of know instinctively your group are not really "lost" but keep circling to same location unable to get out.

It is like being in mental fog and all the  while , the hairs on the back on your neck standing up giving goosebumps, feeling that something unseen dares to "haunt" on a group of people.

The fear of the unseen is more terrifying then those actively trying to spot a spooky blur figure (ghost adventure or paranormal investigator).

there is this army rumour that during outfield a group including commander should always be of an even number. if it is an odd number, then expect to hear an extra count when doing a count off.

Guest Try and see
On 6/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Guest weirded said:

This phenomena is known in Chinese 鬼打墙,literally "the ghost building the wall".

In Taiwanese culture, it's something fairly common and nothing shocking to them, probably because their culture has a stronger belief in the supernatural.

It can happen to drivers also, especially when you are driving in a rural or mountainous area, or near a cemetery.

It's believed that when it happens, there is at least one or more ghosts/spirits/demons disturbing the area. Most times, they just want to have a bit of fun at your expense. But some spirits are more malicious, and if the person is alone, he/she can wander off and never be found again.

In some cases, it could be a because a good ghost/spirit may detain you in a certain area until a dangerous situation has passed. 

In the below video, at 3:18, the guy tells a true story of a 鬼打墙 incident in Taiwan. It happened because the ghost of a murdered girl needed a forensic doctor's help to arrest her murderer.

https://youtu.be/ko2jZnMpmKo

Roxy Square, an old, dank building in the East near Parkway Parade, always gives me the creeps. It is very 'enclosed' and all its shopfronts don't have windows. The interior comes across as perpetually dark and stale and the whole place lacks natural lighting. The effect is a dim, ghostly place.

What do you all think?

On 6/9/2020 at 5:49 AM, 仙人掌 said:

老师见神鬼比一般人还多。老师给你解答吧。

首先,人死后,魂是肯定会走。有时候,人没断气(还没证实死亡),魂就已经走了。

昏迷的人就是很好的例子了。一般有两种情况。

昏迷者,多数往往魂魄不齐。但是,不是没得救。而且,家属往往不懂怎么做。可以叫魂,试一试。

另一种昏迷者,就是不省人事。可是,魂已经被勾走了!千真万确。也就是说,魂走了,人不一定会马上死,还是有呼吸的。但是,迟早会断气(可能会拖个好几天)。

现在明白了吧?

老师去过ICU,也曾在车祸/自杀现场看鬼魂。老师可以清楚形容,到底是谁来勾魂!If this post awarded with 10 likes, I shall continue to share.

Why ICU though?

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Guest Roxy said:

Roxy Square, an old, dank building in the East near Parkway Parade, always gives me the creeps. It is very 'enclosed' and all its shopfronts don't have windows. The interior comes across as perpetually dark and stale and the whole place lacks natural lighting. The effect is a dim, ghostly place.

What do you all think?

Never step into roxy square before. Think i shall go in to take a look next time. But if the building is quite old, i think it is normal to give people a creepy feeling.

There is a really old and abandoned house at Hua Guan Avenue in Bukit Timah. It's situated right up the slope and hidden in the corner of the rest of the other bunglows. It's the only one that has the street ending in front of it's gate. It's hasn't been inhabited for well over 4 decades...and yes, it is haunted.

Guest guest
14 minutes ago, practease said:

There is a really old and abandoned house at Hua Guan Avenue in Bukit Timah. It's situated right up the slope and hidden in the corner of the rest of the other bunglows. It's the only one that has the street ending in front of it's gate. It's hasn't been inhabited for well over 4 decades...and yes, it is haunted.

Abandoned house for 40 years? Cannot be so wasted. Why this house is haunted?

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

can enter?

No, its boarded up and chained locked. But you can see the house and it's facade clearly from the outside. It hasn't been maintained for as long as I can remember.

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Abandoned house for 40 years? Cannot be so wasted. Why this house is haunted?

No idea, it was already there even before I was born. Why it's haunted, got ghost lor.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, practease said:

I only heard of Tang Liang Hong used to live at 75 Hua Guan Ave. 

You mentioned "up the slope". Strange, I can find it in Google Map.

Would you kindly point to me, where is the exact location in Google Map? Thank you.  

21 hours ago, Guest Roxy said:

What do you all think?

didn't like roxy sq vibes. 

Guest guest
2 hours ago, practease said:

No, its boarded up and chained locked. But you can see the house and it's facade clearly from the outside. It hasn't been maintained for as long as I can remember.

No idea, it was already there even before I was born. Why it's haunted, got ghost lor.

Got ghost due to someone die there unnaturally?

Guest Try and see
On 6/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, Guest Roxy said:

What do you all think?

Yes, it is believed by feng shui practitioners that buildings where sunlight cannot enter for a long time i.e. many years, will attract ghosts and wondering spirits because the yin energy will become very dominant (whereas sunlight is very yang).

So if you are renting an office or buying a house, this is one point to note.

Guest Try and see
9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Do u believe in such?? My relign dont.... 

taoist yes- they have to see many ghost cases

but why theirs all so young n handsome, got ladies performing too...

Yes, in Taiwan, a alot of their 乩童 (tung kee) are quite young, even teenagers and those in their early 20s. A lot of them are very pretty even (for the female 乩童), and quite hunky and handsome also (for the male 乩童).

The Taoist/Chinese folk belief in Taiwan is very strong. Many politicians can be seen publicly praying at Taoist temples during elections.

S'pore is a very different society. The belief in Taoism/Chinese folk belief has declined a lot as many Chinese have turned towards Christianity or atheism/agnosticism over the past decades.

Most 乩童 here are getting old, with no one to pass on the mantle to.

• 2 weeks later...

Scariest thing you can't explain that's happened to you. I'll start. I was on the phone with my friend and she asked why I was crying for help out of nowhere. I asked what she was talking about and she said she heard a gay crying for help on my end of the phone. I thought she was messing with me until I heard a gay crying over the radio while an advertisement was playing. I heard it a couple more times after but it's been a while since it last happened. What's the scariest and weirdest thing that's happened to you?

1 hour ago, Guest Ari said:

Scariest thing you can't explain that's happened to you. I'll start. I was on the phone with my friend and she asked why I was crying for help out of nowhere. I asked what she was talking about and she said she heard a gay crying for help on my end of the phone. I thought she was messing with me until I heard a gay crying over the radio while an advertisement was playing. I heard it a couple more times after but it's been a while since it last happened. What's the scariest and weirdest thing that's happened to you?

spacer.png

On 6/17/2020 at 8:11 AM, practease said:

Untitled-1.jpg

This must be the right house.

At least this car is a ghost car.  The front wheel is smaller than the back one,  which may be bigger to support the load of caskets full of cadavers.

"True Singapore ghost stories"?    For me, ALL ghost stories are real.

I don't fantasize with ghosts,  so all the STORIES I read are real, they exist in print. 

The stories are real,  which does not mean that what they are about is real  :lol:

On 1/17/2020 at 9:52 PM, Since u r here said:

Not when u hire a priest like her:

Flinging a sword from afar and doing this in broad daylight, they are there to catch what, mosquitos? 

You can try palo santo and white sage.

Smudge them around your place, it is proven both spiritually and scientifically.

Spiritually it creates space for positive energy to enter and chases those "spirits" away.

being scientific it refreshes your mind and kills bacteria. 

Guest Try and see
On 2/14/2020 at 2:44 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

I hate to think that my late grandma and the Uncle (who had molested me) is still around and watching me masterbate to gay porn, and pictures of Donald Trump. 

You seriously jerk off to pictures of Donald Trump?!

The son, or the dad??!

Guest Gayona virus
On 6/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, Guest Roxy said:

What do you all think?

In the old days without internet and sauna, those places are considered quite cruisy.

17 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The stories are real,  which does not mean that what they are about is real  :lol:

You mentioned about having a cross and gun (with silver bullet?) in your bedroom? Try to fake bravery here.

1 hour ago, Guest BOO! said:

You mentioned about having a cross and gun (with silver bullet?) in your bedroom? Try to fake bravery here.

You may have confused me with someone else.

I have a gun, but not in my bedroom and not with silver bullets.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.