Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Here's a good read to spook you out - Dyatlov Pass Incident. It's not really related to the Ghost Month stories (in fact it took place in Russia in February of 1959), but it was mysterious enough to spook me out after I read it up on the internet.

The final photos taken by the group of ski hikers, the night before they died under mysterious circumstances.

The outline goes something like this:

• 9 ski hikers were found dead, without any sign of participation/perpetuation by a third-party
  • They left their tents in the middle of the night during a heavy snowstorm, at their own accord
  • They tore their tents from the inside (and not from the outside like animal attacks), as if a compelling force has made them to
  • Most of them were scantily clad when they escaped from the tent. Some even had only one side of their socks on
  • Some bodies were found in a posture suggesting that they were actually returning to their tent after escaping from it
  • Injuries on the victims were crushing, impact they have suffered were greater than an automobile crash.
  • One body was found with the tongue ripped off and missing.

sniggers...your write up alone is so convincingly freakish that i lost all courage in clicking your links provided...gosh!

• 2 weeks later...

This true incident is not supposed to spook anyone. And it is hoped this doesnt spook those living in Bedok.

My boyfriend and I stay in Toa Payoh.

I remembered it was in 2005, actually 5 years ago, during the 7th Ghost Month.

We attended a gathering in Bedok, but we left about 11pm plus. We were both hungry so we decided to try the famous

Bar Chor mee there at the hawker centre. It was quite crowded but we managed to find the a table.

I remembered the table we sat, was quite near to the edge. To my right side there was a big tree.Its about 20ft away from me. My bf sat on my left. Just behind us was a dessert store.

The owner, an auntie was chatting with two other ladies. They were all right behind us.

Because there was a long queue for the Bar Chor mee, my bf ordered something else. When he came back from ordering our food, I went to the toilet.

while he sat at the table and waited for our food to come.

I remembered that night was a bit strange.

The stores that sold those religious stuff (joss sticks, hell money) were still opened.

I feel very cold was I walked looking for the toilet. But I was in this dream state that my soul was trying to leave my body.

Its like walking around after you have taken a high dosage of sleeping pills or some drowzy medication.

When I came back, my bf noticed I like kind of pale. But i said I was fine.

Then our food came and we ate.

While eating, I couldn't help noticing a very thin dark skin Chinese man,who was sitting under the tree, and watching us eat.

My bf just didnt noticed anything; he was paying attention gobbling his food, but I kept looking at this man.

Dark skin Chinese, in his 60s long messy white hair, thin, wearing a red polo shirt and a black pants.

He looked he was starving. You may even think he looks like a homeless

You see, my bf is a heavy smoker. He has this very particular habit. Whether if it is a cheap plastic lighter or a Cartier one, he doesn't like people touching his lighter without permission.

My bf sat on my left, the tree was on my right about 20 ft away. I was facing the outside pavement with people walking by. The three ladies were just behind me.

Suddenly this old man walked towards me, in such light steps that I felt kind of weird.

He just stood next to my right, staring at table. His eyes were so lifeless. I thought he wanted some money from us.

The ligheter was just under my bf's nose.

He just there for about half a minute. My bf didnt noticed the old man. He just continued eating his food.

In a very soft muffled incoherent voice, he spoke to me , in Hokkien, if he could borrow the lighter on the table.

Without waiting for an answer, the old man just stretched his hand forward and helped himself to the lighter.

My bf just continued eating as thought he didnt noticed the old man taking his lighter just right under his nose !!!!

I was very stunned by my bf's behaviour. He just continue eating. Normally he would raise his voice to show his displeasure that his things are touched.

The old man took out a very crumbled cigrette out from his pocket, lighted it, then put the lighter back gently onto the table to where it was positioned.

He turned around and walked back and sat under the tree and smoked his cigerette.

I just stared at him, BUT by the my third blink, he was gone !!!

Very shocked I asked my bf if he saw the old man standing next to me and took his lighter without his permission!!!

All he said he didn't see any old man, and no one touched his lighter. He thought I was kidding.

When he saw my expression he knew I was not kidding.

I turned around and asked the three ladies if they saw this old man in red polo t-shirt standing next to me. By right, he should be about 6ft infront of them.

None of the ladies saw the old man. BUT one of the ladies seemed to know something and knew I was not kidding and did saw something but she refused to say much.

We didn't finish our food.

My bf lighted a cigerette and left it under the tree. He also left his lighter with the cigerette.We said a little prayers before we left.

We didn't dare say a word about the incident and went back straight home.

thanks GM

if i am not wrong, the first one was an advertisement from the recruitment company called the MANPOWER. i think you still find out from youtube how this clip was made.

as for the second one, it really freak me out ask i was watching it on my work desk with ear phone one... imagine that!!! LOL!

good ones indeed!!! :)

Old HongKong movie Spiritua Love by Chow Yuen Fatt and Cherie Cheung. Love the second clip when the fierce ghost in red comes back and haunt them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nivk5FDzn7E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CKxul-cEsc

The earlier posting which contains the Chinese folklore, that women who commit sucide wearing red, will return as a fearsome powerful revengeful spirit to redress injustice done to them by their accusers or wrongdoers...leaves me with two encounters.

One is a personal encounter, the other, told by someone.

I was in guards for a year, downgraded to Mp then transferred to an Airbase to a RP unit.

In the deep jungle of this airbase, there was an old building nested on a hill top.

It was used to house about a few thousand rifles and other ammunitions.

The building was built in th 50s. It used to be an old primary school which had a huge compound in the middle, and a big spacious football field behind, and a basketball court down the slope.

The architecture back in those days designed toilets as a seperate building from the main building.

If you wanna take a leak, you have to walk out to the main bulding to the toilet which looked like a very small house.

When I was posted there during my last 8 months of my NS service, I was told by the other officers and men, that the place is very special.

There were countless tales of ghostly encounters.

They have seen people playing basketball in the middle of the night, children running across the compound, entities who likes to hang on to trees and look at you, or groups of 'people' seen walkng /roamimg across freely on the football field.

But the most popular tale was about this woman in red dress was seen in the area very frequently. They have heard nocturnal woman ghostly howlings and wailings .

As i was not under the shift RP strenght of performing 24 hours duty ( I was attached to the S3 branch), I was instructed to join the RP shift strenght for 3 weeks for my orientation and to understand my job scope better.

I noticed that out of 120 menpower, only 6-8 regulars were rostered to do sentry duties at the building.

The rest of the men either complained they couldn't handle the place, its was driving they crazy. Many were too scared and some had marks and bruises on their face and body when they woke up.

I have seen these marks personally when my men complained to me that they had to report sick to the M/O.

I noticed when the dog handlers entered the area with the dogs, the dogs tend to lower their heads and tucked in their tails.

Back then in my orientation, and because the rest of the sentry areas were so boring and this place sounded so interesting, I requested to do 5 sentry duties there.

When I really had to poo or take a leak in the middle of the night, I really had to walk half minute to the toilet.

The old biulding has very high walls and ceilings.

When the mist of my business, I have this strange feeling someone was looking at me from the above.

When I opened the door, i thought I saw a red cloth/light flashing very fast passed just infront of me.

Once , I thought I saw a red cloth got entangled onto a tree next to the toilet.

I thought it was a long piece of red paper or was it our National flag that was blowed by the wind and got tangled there.

Again in a flash it was gone.

I have heard Chinese opera/singing coming from nowhere but from the deep forest behind the school. All of us could hear it.

And yes, i had heard a woman howling /crying/talking to herself in the middle of the night.

When such things occured, we just kept our mouth shut.

For there were a few incidents when you ignorantly voiced your displeasure, the very next moment, you will hear a very loud banging noise.

Upon investigation, someone or something broke the thick metal steel chain that chained all the rifles together.

With all the rifles on the floor, you will waste time rearranging the rifles in their serial numbers and inspect one by one to ensure they were not damaged.

The one who voiced his displeasure, is the one who wakes up the next day, with a slap mark across his face.

One rifle armourer sweared he could hear someone breathing very loudly when he was working alone one afternoon. The next day, he felt sick.

During the 7th month when the men did their offerings and burning, they could hear the opera singing/music much louder than usual.

And the patrol dogs tend to howl.

Two months before I left, a new CO Major who was a commando/ranger trained took over the squadron.

Being a fervent Christian, he didn't believe in any of the tales the men told him.

A week before I left, he decided to stay over night in that building, all alone by himself, with his bible, to check out the place.

A year and half later when I went back for reservist, I learned about the history of the building.

Somewhere in the 60s, one of the female staff there, was pregnant and cheated by her lover.

In anger, she hung herself, wearing all red, in the very toilet we were all using, late one night.

Before the army took over, the school had engaged taosit/Budhist priests to do chanting, to appease the unrest angry spirit.

In reservist 2004, the building was emptied and vacant completely.

We noticed that was a very very long orange cloth surrounding the building. It had religious words wriiten on it with red stamps on the cloth here and there.

One of my man identified it was some sort of Thailand Buddhist tailsman.

We kept quiet.

In 2005, the whole building was demolished.

The other story came from my auntie who was a teacher. She was closed with the parents thus one of them told her a story.

The parents intially had four children.

Because they were very poor back then, they only could afford a two room ground level flat.

It was sold to them because no one wanted to buy it.

In the unit, a woman had killed and hung herself wearing red.

They didn't mind the place because they couldn't afford other places.

Very soon after they shifted in, strange happenings occured. They could see a shadow of a woman hanging around outside their window every night.

A woman in red sitting in the middle of their hall in the middle of the night.

Two of their children died within a year living there. One died of sickness the other died of electric shock from their circuit.

And the rice...no matter how long they cooked it, it can never never be cooked, as it will always remained raw.

They left the place after the place upon the death of their second child.

I met that CO's persnal assitance 2 years ago, and curiously asked if he did really spend the night alone in the building with the bible.

The PA said he did, but the next day they found him hidding in a cupboard, and needed some pycharist treatment, after he was in some mental ward a day or two.

Apparently he challenged the apparition to show itself and wanted to caste it out in the name of Jesus.

So she did. I was told ( quite incredible) that things were flung at him. which was almost like a poltergeist.

In fear, he hid in the cupboard.

Whatever that is, I hope the poor spirit do find some peace at last.

Theres two stories about red dress ghost but I have to stopped here.

This incident was 9 years ago.

My 4th boyfriend was a regular navy officer from the navy diving unit.

Being a scholar, it was pretty normal to attain his promotion much faster than his peers.

When he turned 29/30, he was promoted to his major rank. To celebrate his promotion, he quickly sold off his old Honda, and bought himself a two-door BMW for a change.

The next day when he got his car, he decided we should go for a spin on a late Friday night.

By nature he is a daredevil. He really dares to venture new stuff and places while I am the more reserved one.

That night, he decided we should go to a haunted house he had heard so much about.

But i told him it was not a very good idea. For a new car to enter such eerie and very negative area, it was definitely not an auspicious start.

Being a stubborn mule who always likes to boss me around and tell me what to do, he called me a pussy.

Regardless I like it or not, he decided to venture the haunted house and go ahead with his exciting big plan.

But I had a premonition, something was not right.

So he drive along Lornie Road, towards the direction to Adam/ Farrar Park road. MacRitche Reservoir is on the right hand side.

Then he turned in left into a small road called Sime road. This road is so dark with no street lights. It was in the mist of some god-foresaken thick forest. The road was uneven and pretty rocky.

Then he turned left again into another small road on the left which was sloping upwards like you are driving up a hill.

The area is actually is very close vicinity next to the infamous spooky and eerie Mt Pheasant road which most of the taxi drivers fear to drive.

The road then levelled off to a large piece of flat land. There, we saw his so called haunted house.

What i could remember was, it was white with red tiles. Three storeys tall(?) pre war bunglow

Time check: 12,15am in the morning. Hidden in a thick vegetation, there were no street lights thus it was a complete darkness.

The lights we only had were from the full moon, and the car's spotlight.

We thought we saw some drawings on the floor just infront of the house.

When we blasted our lights to the maximum. what we saw was very shocking.

The drawing was a figure of an inverted pentagram, which was about 8ft in diameter.

At each spoke of the pentagram, there were black candles being burned.

In the middle of the pentagram and the perimeter around, there were massive stains of dried brown liquid which appeared to be blood.

Suddenly, there was a dog howling. Then suddenly we both feel very cold and there was a presence of some evil out there, and I felt like puking with a migraine in my head.

He quickly reversed his car and headed out down the slope.

This was the most frightening part. The car was suddenly attacked by a pack of dogs which appeared from nowhere. And the car suddenly couldn't move !!!

They were all black, angry , ferocious, showing their fangs, all climbing onto the car and tried to break the windows with their paws pounding on it.

Luckily for us, the windows all were winded up.

Its really like watching a Safari document where a pack of wild dogs or hyenas, savagely bringing down a bufflao.

And I thought such scenes only happened in horror movies.

He sweated profusely and panicked because the car couldn't start.

And I remembered distinctively, all the black dogs'eyes, were red.

After a few very desperate attempts, the car managed to start and we really took off at full speed, dashing into the main road (Lornie) at full speed - 16okm/hr I think. It was so fast because the dramstic event happened so quickly.

While shivering in my fear, our Mr daredevil, was driving at a fast spped, grabbing the swirling wheels very tightly, shivering, sweating profusely, eyes and mouth opened very wide in deep shocked and disbelief.

It took about quite awhile for both of us to come back to our senses.

We stopped at a petrol station, bought ourselves drinks and didnt said a word to each other for the next half an hour.

Till today, I truly believed I had experienced the displeasure of the evil itself.

You guys might wish to include this venue, in your next future nocturnal paranormal tour sightings.

I won't.

This incident was 9 years ago.

My 4th boyfriend was a regular navy officer from the navy diving unit.

I am helping you to do a boyfriend count. 9 years ago, this navy officer is 4th. The one who stayed with you in TPY in another story is Number ___ ? What the no. of your current bf? :lol: Anyway, nice stories. anymore to come?

I am helping you to do a boyfriend count. 9 years ago, this navy officer is 4th. The one who stayed with you in TPY in another story is Number ___ ? What the no. of your current bf? :lol: Anyway, nice stories. anymore to come?

How many bfs i used to have and now is not important.

There is a pretty famous road called the Devil's Bend along Old upper Thomson Road. One of my relative stays quite near there, and that road has numerous cases of death due to road accidents. It is listed as one of the most haunted places in Singapore.

I am sharing this site, by SPI.

This site contains some photographs.

If you enlarge the third rows of the three photographs, you can see orbs of lights captured by the camera. This orbs are energy bolts which are the souls of spirits. Look closer you can see faces etc.

People who supposedly have the third eye, when I shared the pic, says they(the spirits) looks like exactly what they see.

Whether the pics are real or not, they are fascinating in a horrifying way.

Kind of reminds you the scene in the movie - Poltergeist - when the spirits all manifest themselves when they descend down from the stairs.

Enjoy!!

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/ghoulish_trial/main06.htm

Pontianaks do exists. They are not merely a Malay myth. As far back in the ancient Persian and Gypsy superstition folklore, they do exist.

In my experience, I have 4 encounters with them before

The first time was when I was still a recruit in Tekong doing my BMT. We were required to do foot patrol in pairs at night. That means two soldiers walking around the perimeters of the camp at night, and we were required to sign our names at certain check points to certify we have done our duty checks. It was at the SOC field in camp 3. Late at night around 2am in the morning, me and my buddy swore we both saw a woman sitting on top of the Jacob's ladder, and combing her hair under the moonlight.

Her presence is accompanied by this nice jasmine/fragrapani scent. We both just freaked out and ran back HQ

The second time was also in Tekong. 6 of us in a landrover which was driving along a very deserted poorly litted rough road in the deep jungle.

We all swore we saw a woman wearing white, standing under one of the street lamp post.

The third time was in that airbase I was posted to. One night,3 of the security flight mobile patrol soldiers saw a woman wearing white literally floating along on one of the runway loops. That area is highly restricted, infact classified as a sterile secret area, where only security screened and authorized personnels are allowed to enter. Reinforcement was activitated to search for this 'intruder', but could not be found.

The fourth time was in Ubin where my friends organized a weekend at the Outward bound. Late at night while sitting on a edge of a cliff chatting, all could smell a nice fragrance coming from behind. All 7 of us could see a woman in white, literally floating among the tall bamboo growth from behind. By using the reflection of a mirror, which we could see the apparition indirectly.

We decided to call it a night!!

Below is a clip some may have seen, regarding some soldiers who caught a screaming pontianak by their camera phone.

Some or many say its fake. But from my own experiences, its very smiliar.

And also, All converstaions between all sentry posts and the main guard room,(through the Pi set) are recorded in this 'blackbox'. Thus any conversation, which can serve as a very useful and important evidence, for a serious legal investigation, can be retrieved from this blackbox.

Thus I dont think the soldiers would dare to record their pranks into the blackbox's archive.

It is an offence to use the Pi set to make 'personal calls'

• 8 months later...
Guest Fear

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark.

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something.

I'm not particularly religious and I'm really scared of seeing anything.

Help!

Guest Euouae90

Dun worry. I myself never see anything so far. I used to believe that only some people have that "third eye" to see ghosts, and those supernatural stuffs. If so far you never see any, I think no need to worry, cause you dont have that "third eye". Haha

I guess it just goes away as you grow up. I used to be so afraid (even though I don't believe, but still...), and occasionally, the fear still creeped in though it's much less often now.

Just don't overthink or conjure supernatural-related thoughts into your mind. Get yourself distracted, engrossed in what you enjoy doing/thinking about. That works for me.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

hmm sometimes it not abt seeing something, visually speaking. Tthe place or the atmosphere just gives u the vibe and u might start hearing things! (experienced such scenario once, years back in my camp somewhere in the west)

but, jus dont think so much abt it. Change your thoughts, distract yrself with other things (for me at that time, i went to turn on the tv and watch whatever was showing at 3 in the morning) and soon ... u will not notice anything! Stay cool ok! :thumb:

yea its the atmosphere that's scary sometimes... its worst when u can't see it isn't it? i only used to see white shadows... but i always thought its my own imagination... and saw vague human figures when lift doors open when there actually isn't anyone inside.. cause goose pimples... and heard from some friends who could see.. "they" actually have humanly figures wearing normal cloths like us... but quietly standing around seldom moving...

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark.

I don't blame you.

I think it's very normal.

It's those individuals who have no fear of God nor Ghosts that will do the most evil things.

Don't worry.

You will get better with age.

Guest Guest

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something.

Dun worry about girl's hair on your bed. In Tekong, you're more likely to encounter a Male Ghost ! one of those recruits who had died of misery. Good luck.

If its Tekong (or BMT) that u r fearful, worry not. U will be too tired to even think.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

When I was in Tekong, I was told the palm tree plantation was very 'crowded'.

And that my friend heard a baby crying in the middle of the night.

I found a girl's shoe stuck in the mud there too.

Since the mind is always wandering, it's easy to assume there are ghosts, which will not appear to you if you don't believe in them.

Unless you have been watching too many horror movies lately. Especially J-horror.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Why be afraid?

My sixth sense tells me that the ghosts haunting you are dead gays who miss the flesh of the living! (well it's no use being dead and not getting blood to go somewhere desirable, even moreso if you are just a formless spirit)

show them what you're made off! Scare them off with your 'prowess'! :lol:

PS: Dressing up as a nun works too. Ghosts are desperate to try the forbidden fruit. God knows what fetishes they have.

Edited by Blaidd_Drwg

I have been seeing spirits since I was a kid because I am born with the veil.

Thus I am very used to see them them around.

From kid spirits, pontianaks, Japanese soldiers and women ghost committed sucide wearing red.

At the end , they are just like us, each has their sadness, their stories when they were alive and how they die, and how much attachment they still bear for thise world that they cannot move on to the other side.

They actually reappear to visit a place once they live before, some just cannot let go out a place, that they lurk around, and some don't even know they are dead. That is why you feel their vibes and you termed the place as haunted.

Many people aren't aware that the moment they think or miss a dear one who has passed on to the other side, they can feel your thoughts and can be instantly by your side the moment you trigger an emotional thought of them

No matter how scary they appear to be, essentially they are just as lonely as a human.

Guest Guest

I'm not particularly religious and I'm really scared of seeing anything.

Help!

the spirits there are not harmful lah, esp in camp 3.

just playing ang having a bit of fun - beds shaking, sandals disappear to the other side, etc.

those in the forest cannot tell.

one is a baba lady in nonya dressing, abt 50ish. did you know she took care of me while i was in tekong?

she even covered me with my blanket when it rained in the middle of the nite.

i used to afraid until i had enuff.

those who are benevolent, i help. they even returned the favor by giving me 4d numbers in my dreams.

but some of them are horrible. i told them if they fxxked with me, i would sliced off their heads.

be brave lah. u r your biggest and most fearful ghost. not them.

be happy, be kind, be thankful. these energies will protect you.

sweet dreams every nite :)

Guest alien

Aiya, last time when Tekong is still with many old building, maybe there might be some Supernatural things going on. But now Tekong looks like a holiday chalet, think all Supernatural also got "torn down" together with the old building.

Anyway, nothing to be scare in army lah. There are so many ghosts stories going on in almost all army camps here. So dun think so much, u shld be ok.

NO lah. when all gays die, they become FAIRIES.

How come gays die will become fairies?

I heard about a supersition that a guy with gay tendencies must be pinched somewhere to prevent him from becoming a fairy.

Not sure if I can remember, but is it the nipples....? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't wait to become a fairy! :lol:

Like this guy in the video:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

How come gays die will become fairies?

bcoz gays are loved by all - the yin and the yang.

their dicks will disappear and become a 12 inch magic wand, shaped like a dildo.

small dick, small wand.

big dick, big wand.

understand?

if you ever bump into a ghost, tell him/her this joke.

sure die laughing.

Guest Masturbater

I have been seeing spirits since I was a kid because I am born with the veil.

Thus I am very used to see them them around.

From kid spirits, pontianaks, Japanese soldiers and women ghost committed sucide wearing red.

At the end , they are just like us, each has their sadness, their stories when they were alive and how they die, and how much attachment they still bear for thise world that they cannot move on to the other side.

They actually reappear to visit a place once they live before, some just cannot let go out a place, that they lurk around, and some don't even know they are dead. That is why you feel their vibes and you termed the place as haunted.

Many people aren't aware that the moment they think or miss a dear one who has passed on to the other side, they can feel your thoughts and can be instantly by your side the moment you trigger an emotional thought of them

No matter how scary they appear to be, essentially they are just as lonely as a human.

So everytime we JO in public or when we BJ with each other in a deserted dark place, they could be watching us?

How do you tell the difference between human and ghost?

Guest Curious

Someone said to me before... When we meet people anytime of day everyday, how are we ever sure the person standing or sitting next to us is not of the divine or of the living or of the dead? Since supernatural are known to assume different forms and some can show up IN BROAD DAY LIGHT , can we really be sure?

P.S think u' ll be too tired to imagine since ur NS is going to drain the life outta u and all u wan to do is just sleep

Guest Erotictales

I used to tell me campmates:

If you kena see ghost, ask for toto numbers.

If strike, go hire bomoh/maoshan/namolou/exorcist to destroy the ghost.

If never strike, means the ghost no power, so nothing to be scared of.

:twisted:

Guest Guest

Think about it more and you will see it. Its called... umm.... hallucination?

it's true. but it's called manifestation. there was some case studies done in the us about some manifested their own possesion. i dun know the movie 'insidious' touches on this topis, check it out yourself?

Guest SeeForUrSelf

Try this...watch the scariest movie u can rent with the volume muted ... Then tell me what is so scary ...Todate, I still have not heard of any ghost stories describing eerie music in the background or the ghost having blue or green spotlight shining on the face????

Guest Guest

Someone said to me before... When we meet people anytime of day everyday, how are we ever sure the person standing or sitting next to us is not of the divine or of the living or of the dead? Since supernatural are known to assume different forms and some can show up IN BROAD DAY LIGHT , can we really be sure?

P.S think u' ll be too tired to imagine since ur NS is going to drain the life outta u and all u wan to do is just sleep

Yes, saw one at 12 noon in one of the hotels in Orchard Road. They shapeshift, which means, they become like someone u know and even talks like them. very powderful in order to do that.

Why? bcoz (though i could see since young) i was laughing at others when they told me abt the hauntings. I guess the spirit wanted to get my attention to pass a msg to the senior mgt of the hotel which i did.

Guest Guest

P.S: Yes I was tired. Slept at 12 and woke up at 5am. 5 hrs not enuff. But guess what? my first nite at tekong, i was trebling bcoz I knew something would happen that nite. At 3am, my eyes opened and she was standing nxt to me at my bedside.

within that split second, my consciousness 'downloaded' all the information abt her - her age, dialect, dressing, etc. I shouted & then she disappeared.

P.S: Yes I was tired. Slept at 12 and woke up at 5am. 5 hrs not enuff. But guess what? my first nite at tekong, i was trebling bcoz I knew something would happen that nite. At 3am, my eyes opened and she was standing nxt to me at my bedside.

within that split second, my consciousness 'downloaded' all the information abt her - her age, dialect, dressing, etc. I shouted & then she disappeared.

You're really not helping this poor kid with your tale. He's not going to be able to sleep in peace now!

Guest Guest

So everytime we JO in public or when we BJ with each other in a deserted dark place, they could be watching us?

How do you tell the difference between human and ghost?

Yes, they r inhaling the essence(vapor) of your semen when u cum.

Human - bitchy

Ghost - expressionless, luminous to greyish skin - like when you exhale after you smoke against the dark.

some face very murky, not clear.

those just passed away, more like human. those died suddenly, blur blur look like they just woke up from their sleep.

some desperado would enter from the side of my torso without my permission. my voice would change instantly or

i would be weeping. Then I would ask them to fxxk off. rude ghost!

so many funny stories eh.

just dun believe any of it then its not real.

i been trying my luck to see if i could see one.

Running into OCH with my friends and deliberately separate from them to see if i can find anything alone.

Peeing in OCH walls, shitting on the rooftop.

nothing happened.

i regretted doing that though. i was young then.

now i still am not afraid. i wun disrepect anything with out proper reason.

i once kicked some tin can joss stick urn for prayers on the road. i was texting my friend and i wasn't looking. its the usual way i walk when i finish work so i din really bother looking. i turned back and gave it a second kick. coz the retarded person doing the offering covered the whole pedestrian walk way. leaving me no place to cross. like this |0|. nothing happened to me either. i still think that deserves it as its so inconsiderate!

My piece of advise. dont be afraid. and they will be afraid of you.

Edited by mamemo

Guest Guest

the spirits there are not harmful lah, esp in camp 3.

just playing ang having a bit of fun - beds shaking, sandals disappear to the other side, etc.

those in the forest cannot tell.

one is a baba lady in nonya dressing, abt 50ish. did you know she took care of me while i was in tekong?

she even covered me with my blanket when it rained in the middle of the nite.

Hope she did not breast-feed you like her son.

Guest Wu Ma

Learn this song and his swing movements below. A MUST-SING in Tekong at night before sleep. Not only ghosts will be running away .... and your camp mates too. Try it.

Guest GUEST

Sometimes it is beyond our control.. i did not encountered anything but in year 2009, happened to be the lunar 7th month. something happened to me and i didnt even realsied it.. it actually went on for almost 6 months.

As i wrote journal every day, it helps to retrace the event of the day if you know which day it is..

I noticed that i have hunger spams every now and then. I could have eaten my meals just an hour ago and all of a sudden i begun to feel very hungry..other includes cold spams, afraid for no reason even when at home..after work, the thoughts of going back home, bring shivers on me..just so afraid of going home. Suicidal thoughts every now and then.. Even thoughts of having meals with my kids really pissed me off too..

I did noticed the change in me and my kids felt it too..I tot age is catching up and body undergoing some changes..i decided to go for a medical checkup which includes blood and urine tests etc..but result was alright and good..it stayed with me for 2 more months till i couldnt take it anymore and confided in my mum.. she chided me for not letting her know.. she checked with some medium and found that i encountered something on the 7th months..then some Fu were given to me but it didnt help and till my bro brought me to another and after 2 consultation, i was finally rided of the dirty thing..from that time onwards everything is back to normal.

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.