Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All. Just sharing my niece's recent encounter at Marina Barrage Toilet.
She,her sisters and their cousins drove there to chill and at around 2:45am she went to the toilet with her sister . She entered the toilet first followed by her sister
So she kinda unsure which cubicle her sister was in .  When she realised there is no toilet paper she shouted for her sister to pass her some.  So on her left cubicle underneath there was a hand handed her the toilet paper thinking that was her sister she accepted it .  When she told her sister to give more and that hand was already underneath ready with the folded toilet paper she took it. So when she stood up she realised the hand was still there with another toilet paper ,  this time she realised the hand looks course, wrinkled  and tan with a ring on one of the fingers. Then she received a toilet paper from the right side of her cubicle from the above with her sister saying… oooi take it !   She quickly opened the door and looked at the mirror while washing her hands to see if anyone coming out from the left cubicle coz she wanted to thank whoever she was .  What she realised was the door was slightly ajar and no sign of any movement inside . Once her sister came out and washed her hands she quickly pulled her sister’s hand and ran outta toilet .  She told the rest who was sitting across the toilet on what happened .  They Waited for long to finallly realised no one came outta toilet only few young ladies went it and out but no sign of any old woman . 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi,my 5 year old niece seems to  be behaving like a monkey recently...alot of her actions...in Chinese there is a belief of children possessed by monkey spirit this the behaviour.May I know of anyone has cure to this?Help is much appreciated.Thanks in advance

On 12/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, Guest Lloyd said:

Hi,my 5 year old niece seems to  be behaving like a monkey recently...alot of her actions...in Chinese there is a belief of children possessed by monkey spirit this the behaviour.May I know of anyone has cure to this?Help is much appreciated.Thanks in advance

Most of the time, I don't reply to Guest. I send private message directly.

BW forum 寻求资讯,恐怕得不到结果。
您述说,证明不了什么。得要看到人才能断定。

不只是小孩,大人也会。
大人莫名其妙也会!凭老师的经验,有一般的情况是在外面惹回来。

小孩同样也会在外面惹脏东西上身。这就是为什么,小孩晚上不要出门,农历七月不要乱说话,等等。
另一种情况是,父母/祖辈造的业,孩子得承受。
这种案例不胜枚举,跟占一半。
很多父母不知道,也不会相信。

这些老师曾在Facebook发表过。

知道老师是谁吗?

On 12/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, 仙人掌 said:

Most of the time, I don't reply to Guest. I send private message directly.

BW forum 寻求资讯,恐怕得不到结果。
您述说,证明不了什么。得要看到人才能断定。

不只是小孩,大人也会。
大人莫名其妙也会!凭老师的经验,有一般的情况是在外面惹回来。

小孩同样也会在外面惹脏东西上身。这就是为什么,小孩晚上不要出门,农历七月不要乱说话,等等。
另一种情况是,父母/祖辈造的业,孩子得承受。
这种案例不胜枚举,跟占一半。
很多父母不知道,也不会相信。

这些老师曾在Facebook发表过。

知道老师是谁吗?

Lao Shi, please provide your fb link. Thank you

Few days ago i saw this guy wear mutiple amulet on his neck. Like 1 whole necklace full. Was wondering is it ok to wear so many? Will it create conflict among the others? Will it still works? Please be respectful with your answer. Thanks

On 12/6/2021 at 10:05 PM, Guest Han said:

Anyone knows the effects of Mitmor and how to put Mitmor in the house near the door? The altar is by the side of door.

Anyone can elaborate what a Mitmor is?

On 12/3/2021 at 6:13 AM, Guest Jaba said:

Hi All. Just sharing my niece's recent encounter at Marina Barrage Toilet.
She,her sisters and their cousins drove there to chill and at around 2:45am she went to the toilet with her sister . She entered the toilet first followed by her sister
So she kinda unsure which cubicle her sister was in .  When she realised there is no toilet paper she shouted for her sister to pass her some.  So on her left cubicle underneath there was a hand handed her the toilet paper thinking that was her sister she accepted it .  When she told her sister to give more and that hand was already underneath ready with the folded toilet paper she took it. So when she stood up she realised the hand was still there with another toilet paper ,  this time she realised the hand looks course, wrinkled  and tan with a ring on one of the fingers. Then she received a toilet paper from the right side of her cubicle from the above with her sister saying… oooi take it !   She quickly opened the door and looked at the mirror while washing her hands to see if anyone coming out from the left cubicle coz she wanted to thank whoever she was .  What she realised was the door was slightly ajar and no sign of any movement inside . Once her sister came out and washed her hands she quickly pulled her sister’s hand and ran outta toilet .  She told the rest who was sitting across the toilet on what happened .  They Waited for long to finallly realised no one came outta toilet only few young ladies went it and out but no sign of any old woman . 🤷🏻‍♀️

A kind helpful ghost ! Did your niece say thank you? No? That’s rude.

Guest Spiritual Food
On 12/5/2021 at 11:07 PM, Guest Jason said:

Few days ago i saw this guy wear mutiple amulet on his neck. Like 1 whole necklace full. Was wondering is it ok to wear so many? Will it create conflict among the others? Will it still works? Please be respectful with your answer. Thanks

Each one serves different purpose.  Wearing more means more protections.  Especially, if your vocation requires maximum protection, and more suitable for security guards working in night shift or places at are ulu ulu.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roochiepoo
On 6/17/2020 at 9:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

I only heard of Tang Liang Hong used to live at 75 Hua Guan Ave. 

You mentioned "up the slope". Strange, I can find it in Google Map.

Would you kindly point to me, where is the exact location in Google Map? Thank you.  

visited this property by chance today. Was taking a ride through the area and stopped for a break at that corner, took some time to observe the house at this corner.

One of the first things I noticed was a lot of banana trees. Had a vibe about the place and decided to Google the place. Sure enough, found a few stories on Hua Guan Ave - including this thread - so decided not to linger. Here's a picture from Dec 2021.

https://postimg.cc/CBzyP1R1

Guest roochiepoo

Would you kindly point to me, where is the exact location in Google Map? Thank you.  

visited this property by chance today. Was taking a ride through the area and stopped for a break at that corner, took some time to observe the house at this corner.

One of the first things I noticed was a lot of banana trees. Had a vibe about the place and decided to Google the place. Sure enough, found a few stories on Hua Guan Ave - including this thread - so decided not to linger. Here's a picture from Dec 2021.

Guest roochiepoo

Guest roochiepoo

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, Guest Stanley said:

Do you know that most of us often wake up at night between 2 am and 3 am without any reason and according to experts, there is 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary.

Yikes. According to which expert?

On 10/18/2021 at 4:19 AM, Guest Stanley said:

Do you know that most of us often wake up at night between 2 am and 3 am without any reason and according to experts, there is 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary.

Is that why babies do that too?

1967993166-cute-funny-baby-saying-my-plan-5122.jpg

My neighbour's kid always cry non-stop and the parents simply let that bastard go on and on.  Many times I wish ghosts will go take either the parents or the baby away.  

Guest Cry baby
On 1/15/2022 at 1:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

My neighbour's kid always cry non-stop and the parents simply let that bastard go on and on.  Many times I wish ghosts will go take either the parents or the baby away.  

Baby crying is normal, they felt discomfort quite easily, either hungry, fever, or being disturbed by something.  They will stop once they have weaned from milk.    You should be more concerned when they started to run around, kicking objects, knocking items and  banging the walls playfully, till the very late hour.  When that day comes, you will appreciate they remain small and just cry .

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest O.M.G.G.G.G.

Wow, is this really happening, the unseen voice can feel fear of hot water splash. 

Try boiling hot water the next time you encounter floating types.

Happened in Japan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Big Bang Theory

Demon possessed means Demon entering your body.  This is very rare unless you gave demon permission or thru invittation into your body.   Usually, most human body is already occupied by yourself and Godly spirit, there is no room for Demon to enter unless you chase out the Godly spirit to leave some room.

Demonised - is quite common because Demon can easily enter you through your thought, if they cannot possess your body.  They make you believe that you are worthless, weak and corrupted in the hope to put your soul down thru such demotivation.  Under that state of mind, your will become denominated and taken by the demon.   Human thoughts are the most weak and easily influenced by Demon.   If the Demon tell you that you are hopeless, you should counter by telling the Demon that itself is hopeless for trying to influence your thought and then danced around the room and sing a happy song.

Demon controlled, mean you are controlled by someone of higher authority who is being demonised.  You have to act according to a 3rd party wishes or faces consequences.  Assess the situation,  leave a toxic place where you have no control over and only then you can get out of demon control.

Guys staying alone, please take heed or help your friend if you suspect they were under any of the above 3 situations

Is it normal that I can feel peoples energy? Is it something that an ordinary person can do? Or only people like us can? 

I often find myself feeling peoples energy accurately. 🤔 Or just empath thingy? 😅

I sometimes can feel the seen (people) and unseen energy as long as do not feel fear it's okay.

When angry or sometimes in happy mood situation could hear a muted musical instruments being played in my ears.

I was getting sucked by a guy in KB sauna. After i shot my 1st load into his hungry mouth, he continued to suck hard on my big cock and forced me to shoot 2nd load into his warm mouth. He swallowed all my essence. On my 2nd shot i felt my energy left me. Is it true, one energy can pass on to another?

On 2/24/2022 at 5:21 PM, Neh Neh said:

I was getting sucked by a guy in KB sauna. After i shot my 1st load into his hungry mouth, he continued to suck hard on my big cock and forced me to shoot 2nd load into his warm mouth. He swallowed all my essence. On my 2nd shot i felt my energy left me. Is it true, one energy can pass on to another?

It’s a phenomenon characterised by the formidable 吸精大法. Take care bro. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest History
On 2/24/2022 at 11:40 AM, Guest gifted said:

I sometimes can feel the seen (people) and unseen energy as long as do not feel fear it's okay.

When angry or sometimes in happy mood situation could hear a muted musical instruments being played in my ears.

Me too.  I could hear laughter of "children" coming from a distant places, because they sound a little echoey in my ears. This happened in the late afternoon, usually, in my half sleepy state.   After I changed my religion, I no longer have those encounters.

On 2/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, Guest History said:

Me too.  I could hear laughter of "children" coming from a distant places, because they sound a little echoey in my ears. This happened in the late afternoon, usually, in my half sleepy state.   After I changed my religion, I no longer have those encounters.

From and to which religion did you change? Did you have tinnitus?

Guys , wanna ask something cos it just happened outside my unit door . Just now when i open my home door to water my plant , i saw this fish lying on the ground on the left side of my door and a big fat living earthworm on the right side of my door 1m away between my unit door and the lift . I quickly use my scraper to lift the earthworm up , it wriggled alot , then i released it into the soil in my big flower pot . The fish was still alive too as it wriggled when i use my scoop to lift it up then put into my watering pail to try to save it . 

But after consulting with my mother, she told me next time , never to bring anything that strangely appeared outside our door or unit , into our home , no matter alive or dead . Yeah , she said shouldn't release the earthworm into my flowerpot also .

She say like that then i start to worry liao . Anyone had any idea ? Is it anything bad ?

Guest 道行珉宗
On 3/5/2022 at 12:47 AM, Guest Ahua said:

Guys , wanna ask something cos it just happened outside my unit door . Just now when i open my home door to water my plant , i saw this fish lying on the ground on the left side of my door and a big fat living earthworm on the right side of my door 1m away between my unit door and the lift . I quickly use my scraper to lift the earthworm up , it wriggled alot , then i released it into the soil in my big flower pot . The fish was still alive too as it wriggled when i use my scoop to lift it up then put into my watering pail to try to save it . 

But after consulting with my mother, she told me next time , never to bring anything that strangely appeared outside our door or unit , into our home , no matter alive or dead . Yeah , she said shouldn't release the earthworm into my flowerpot also .

She say like that then i start to worry liao . Anyone had any idea ? Is it anything bad ?

The damage has been done

On 3/12/2022 at 10:05 PM, Guest Garreth said:

Just curious. Which road in Singapore is the creepiest to drive through in the night?

Mount Pleasant Road
Old Upper Thompson Road
Jalan Mempurong
Old Tampines Road
Lorong Halus
Punggol Road
Jalan Bahtera
Kheam Hock Road
Sime Road
Labrador Villa Road

120px-Zoso.svg.png

On 6/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, Guest ghost inside of me said:

How to get rid of ghost inside of you? I suspected myself being inhabited by a lady ghost. a very "Xiao chi", easily irritated, sensitive, moody, lonely, introvert and crazy lady ghost. Need a very strong master recommendation to get rid of her. Anyone knows any master or method to get exorcise this powerful lady ghost? no kidding. need real answer fast

Burn Mugwort or Wormwood to cleanse away ying and negative energy.

Or you can go to temple or church for help.

Guest Creepy and Freaky
On 3/25/2022 at 9:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

Nearly two years after this thread started, so much advice, comments, and the ghost is still there ??

Two years?  There is an old Ghost in this forum for 10 years.  Do you have better advice on getting rid of them?

On 3/25/2022 at 9:16 AM, Guest Creepy and Freaky said:

Two years?  There is an old Ghost in this forum for 10 years.  Do you have better advice on getting rid of them?

You mean angmo gwee?!??!?!

On 3/24/2022 at 8:16 PM, Guest Creepy and Freaky said:

I have a suggestion on how to get rid of the old Ghost.  This is for people who are concerned about him.

It involves a delicate brain surgery,  where the location of the part of the brain involved in dumb superstitions is located,  and then the neurons in this volume are extirpated.  Maybe a non-invasive procedure could exist where instead of surgery the neurons responsible for dumb superstitions are inactivated by focused radiation or ultrasound.

Guest Unthinkable
On 3/25/2022 at 9:07 AM, Steve5380 said:

Nearly two years after this thread started, so much advice, comments, and the ghost is still there ??

I wonder how you cope staying alone in a remote part of your town. Are you not afraid of demons which love to attack single vulnerable old man where there is not much of live activities in a big rundown house?

I watched many YouTube videos where people see shadows and kitchen cabinets opened on its own and furnitures start moving. Dog staring blankly at a corner. 

At time, during day time too.  You must be very brave to be in that unenviable situation.  Did you smudge your rooms regularly or you think a large Cross in your bedroom has already done a good job in protecting you from the unseen?

Guest The good old days.
On 3/25/2022 at 11:34 AM, Steve5380 said:

One of these niceties we white men are praised with in Asia,  so friendly!

Wasn't it preceded by "damned"?  Like  鬼佬 ?

Yes. Often used to describe the nasty red neck foreigner who behaved weirdly.  More so during the old generation era where ang Mo is viewed as alien in their backyard.  My grandma used to tell us these were "Christian" people. 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:52 PM, Guest Unthinkable said:

I wonder how you cope staying alone in a remote part of your town. Are you not afraid of demons which love to attack single vulnerable old man where there is not much of live activities in a big rundown house?

Yes, a very remote part of my town.  I live within the inner circle "the loop" of the largest city in Texas and all the southwestern US.   From my living room window I can see one of the largest megachurches in the country,  from where large clouds of blessings spread during their services and descend on my home,  scaring away all these demons and ghosts.

On 3/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, Guest The good old days. said:

Yes. Often used to describe the nasty red neck foreigner who behaved weirdly.  More so during the old generation era where ang Mo is viewed as alien in their backyard.  My grandma used to tell us these were "Christian" people. 

Look at that!  And now you have pastor Kong Hee and his City Harvest Church,  full of Asian "Christian" people.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:14 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Burn Mugwort or Wormwood to cleanse away ying and negative energy.

What is so special about Mugwort property?  Where did you get the information and why not sage, Argawood, frankinsense...etc??

Guest gecko

I like to burn incense in my house for pleasure, and last week when I turned on the bathroom's light a big sized gecko or cicak in Malay, suddenly got startled and fell from the wall to the floor, once I did not look the thing magically disappeared not to be found anywhere in the bathroom. My house rarely visited by the geckos usually seen it outside only. Any meaning to it?

Guest Cold Blooded
On 3/29/2022 at 11:45 AM, Guest gecko said:

I like to burn incense in my house for pleasure, and last week when I turned on the bathroom's light a big sized gecko or cicak in Malay, suddenly got startled and fell from the wall to the floor, once I did not look the thing magically disappeared not to be found anywhere in the bathroom. My house rarely visited by the geckos usually seen it outside only. Any meaning to it?

No particular meaning to it.  It means the gecko just wanted to check whether you have any leftover food at home, or it simply ran into your home when your neighbour tried to shoo it away.  Unless, it is not a gecko but a monitor lizard or crocodile that you found in your bath room. then that probably has some meaning to talk about.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.