Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Nye Nye

Do ghosts, spirits and the paranormal in general have a lifespan?

If paranormal entities (regardless of geography) are energies, and have half-lives, is that a reason why most experiences with these entities appear like figures within the last 400-1000 years?

No one has spoken about pre BC spirits, or prehistoric "beings". Even as we hear recollections from elders, they seem relevant based on their timeline. Moving forward, with the advancement of technologies, are there horrors that have transcended with the assistance of tech? In recent memory, movies like The Ring, demonstrated how ancient lore continues to survive via mainstream media like VHS tapes, CDs (which are more likely to be distributed within a district, state or country) and later online to the global population.

Or perhaps, they only last as long as the people who believe in them. When they stop believing, the entity "dies". It helps to think of the tale surrounding the entity as a diseases. One becomes infected by believing in it, similar like how ancient Greek gods lose their power as they lose believers of man.

So if these paranormal entities are energies, I am inclined to think that they lose a bit of themselves slowly over time, where the rate of decay is proportional to the number of believers across cultures and geography.

What are your thoughts about this possibility?

On 5/29/2022 at 11:30 PM, Guest Nye Nye said:

Do ghosts, spirits and the paranormal in general have a lifespan?

If paranormal entities (regardless of geography) are energies, and have half-lives, is that a reason why most experiences with these entities appear like figures within the last 400-1000 years?

No one has spoken about pre BC spirits, or prehistoric "beings". Even as we hear recollections from elders, they seem relevant based on their timeline. Moving forward, with the advancement of technologies, are there horrors that have transcended with the assistance of tech? In recent memory, movies like The Ring, demonstrated how ancient lore continues to survive via mainstream media like VHS tapes, CDs (which are more likely to be distributed within a district, state or country) and later online to the global population.

Or perhaps, they only last as long as the people who believe in them. When they stop believing, the entity "dies". It helps to think of the tale surrounding the entity as a diseases. One becomes infected by believing in it, similar like how ancient Greek gods lose their power as they lose believers of man.

So if these paranormal entities are energies, I am inclined to think that they lose a bit of themselves slowly over time, where the rate of decay is proportional to the number of believers across cultures and geography.

What are your thoughts about this possibility?

rogue spirits have an indefinite lifespan until they are: (1) amalgamated by a larger mass of similar energy (2) mass liberation prayers are performed in its area, and it responded to being liberated, or (3) it is being taken care of by other methods (Outram flats).

the boundary lords have long existed before text, even before this civilization has conceived the concept of time. In Buddhist text, they have been recognized to have existed before Buddhas.

Boundary lords don't die. With offerings, they become much more powerful and they serve the constituents of its area of influence. that's why you see a lot of 地主公 slabs with offerings of tea and kueh's all over Singapore.

With offerings and people's acknowledgements, they become more powerful over time. some has chosen to stay, some have chosen to upgrade.

the above text aren't thoughts; these are passed down doctrines and knowledge from the Bon lineage. I'm just privileged to have come across its teachings.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Guest Chinnew

I just visited Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum.

Anyone experience headache when enter the 2nd floor section on 'vampire' which is very dark...the moment I step out, I no longer have headache.

Anyway I don't like the vibes at the place. I wonder if  the security guard has encounter any paranormal activity.

Guest guest
On 6/4/2022 at 1:09 AM, Guest Bree said:

How to see ghost?

easy

1st, go up 2 e highest floor of ur flat or apt, den jump down

half way down, u will see e ghosts lor, they say 2 u:

<welcome 2 ghost town>

<i'm so touch tt u r dying 2 see us>

lol

Guest Harvey keh

Not sure if this will be seen as paranormal or interesting to others but my current workplace gives me the creepy vibes

1) My ex-colleague felt something touch her and saw a human looking shadow going in, in the empty office of the building (ex-colleagues and I used to use one of the empty offices to eat and nap during breaks)

2) One time I was leaving the building, have to pass by the empty office, i heard a young kid's voice saying "bye" in the corridor. I bodoh I go turn behind even though I know got no one with that exact voice. My airpods was in my ears, no music playing but I could hear the voice clear as day coming from behind me.

3) Drawers in the empty office would be found open sometimes 🤔 idk if rats are strong enough to open them, then again there's nothing for them in there

4) I've seen one of my pen suddenly JUMP inside the pen holder. Like jump really high as if someone is playing with it. I just said like "wtf stop it la" in my head and ever since I never kena anything 🤔

Anyways this place is near international road

Guest Halloween
On 6/11/2022 at 1:57 AM, Guest Harvey keh said:

Not sure if this will be seen as paranormal or interesting to others but my current workplace gives me the creepy vibes

1) My ex-colleague felt something touch her and saw a human looking shadow going in, in the empty office of the building (ex-colleagues and I used to use one of the empty offices to eat and nap during breaks)

2) One time I was leaving the building, have to pass by the empty office, i heard a young kid's voice saying "bye" in the corridor. I bodoh I go turn behind even though I know got no one with that exact voice. My airpods was in my ears, no music playing but I could hear the voice clear as day coming from behind me.

3) Drawers in the empty office would be found open sometimes 🤔 idk if rats are strong enough to open them, then again there's nothing for them in there

4) I've seen one of my pen suddenly JUMP inside the pen holder. Like jump really high as if someone is playing with it. I just said like "wtf stop it la" in my head and ever since I never kena anything 🤔

Anyways this place is near international road

Is it a very old 2 story building?

Guest Kor Kor

This Bedok ghost story based on real events will send chills down your spine

If it’s 12.00 a.m. and you’re alone at home now, we suggest that you read articles like how babies are made from a man and woman instead, or simply watch a video about cats trying to open a door.

Because what you’re about to read might just give you nightmares, and we’re not responsible for you being late for work tomorrow.

So, without further ado, let’s dive in, should we?

This is so frightening and real that some blocks were abandoned for years because of this. In Bedok North Ave 4, block 99, a mother allegedly threw a sleeping three-year-old child from the 25th floor and then jumped down herself.

It was classified as a suicide, but it didn’t end there.

Apparently, the family was facing several problems: the husband has a mistress and owed loan sharks a considerable amount of money. Before the woman jumped, she wrote “it’s not over, darling” with her own blood on the wall, and was wearing a red dress during her death.

As the husband could not find a buyer for the house, he decided to move in with her mistress. Soon, they had a boy and nothing happened…until three years later.

The boy claimed to have an imaginary friend known as “Kor Kor” (brother). The parents dismissed it and thought it was normal for a child to have one…until one night, the son ran to his father’s room and told him that “Kor Kor” bullied him.

The husband, once again, dismissed it as a child’s imagination. But not for long. From the boy’s room, a soft cry could be heard. The husband somehow remembered how it sounded like: it was how his late son used to cry.

Although afraid, he told his son to stay put in his room as he checked out the source of the cry. When he found nothing and once again thought everything was mere imagination… …until his son jumped off from the flat, arms wide open.

https://goodyfeed.com/this-bedok-ghost-story-based-on-real-events-will-send-chills-down-your-spine/amp/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 7/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, Since u r here said:

they have regular tours and they will share incidents in the cemetry too @ the same time learn some Heritage!
since some of u really like such topics
Enjoy it every bit, and it is FOC

the nite tours shd be more exciting, but not regularly held  unless in 7th mth?
cover-uapg1nfe0YmVHneMQndtFYjE3YpTkSZF.j

https://20220710am.peatix.com/?fbclid=IwAR0JLZYVJX1R8XqKsuCrWpUJV328gVzMff28NdxOtnPCgNtHc1ZJXyZkGck

Sneaky Sushi also mentioned a ghost tour that he recently went for (@7:00).

He couldn't vlog it so he just described it for us.

Guest Let them RIP
On 7/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, Since u r here said:

they have regular tours and they will share incidents in the cemetry too @ the same time learn some Heritage!
since some of u really like such topics
Enjoy it every bit, and it is FOC

the nite tours shd be more exciting, but not regularly held  unless in 7th mth?
cover-uapg1nfe0YmVHneMQndtFYjE3YpTkSZF.j

https://20220710am.peatix.com/?fbclid=IwAR0JLZYVJX1R8XqKsuCrWpUJV328gVzMff28NdxOtnPCgNtHc1ZJXyZkGck

Just some thoughts: If touring the cemetery is learned our heritage, do the people in the tour groups go to their grand parents’ or whoever’s last resting ground to pay respect during special festivals? Or they are there for a “USS Halloween Horrors Night” alike?

Imagine tour groups keep coming to your resting place (bedroom while you are sleep), will you be happy? They do not want to be disturbed too, right? Let them RIP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sallei

This coming Friday, 29 July, will be the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival. I always heard that there will be more sightings of the good brothers during this lunar month. Is that truth? 

I also wonder if it’s because people burn stuffs then they are attracted and thus appear. Or do they appear first then people provide offerings to appease them?

In western countries, they don’t provide any offerings so there isn’t any hungry ghosts.

On 7/26/2022 at 1:25 PM, Guest Sallei said:

This coming Friday, 29 July, will be the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival. I always heard that there will be more sightings of the good brothers during this lunar month. Is that truth? 

I also wonder if it’s because people burn stuffs then they are attracted and thus appear. Or do they appear first then people provide offerings to appease them?

In western countries, they don’t provide any offerings so there isn’t any hungry ghosts.

Curious to know also. When we die, are we going to separate realm according to our religion?

Guest Try and see
On 7/26/2022 at 1:25 PM, Guest Sallei said:

I ever asked my Chinese temple medium this question before. 

He said that some other religions also do pray for the dead, and that also helps them.

I believe that ghosts haunt places for a reason. It usually does not depend on whether there was an initial offering made to them in the first place.

On that note, there have been cases where a place was haunted, and after they get the local Catholic priest and Christian pastor to help, the place was still haunted.

Then in the end, they had to get a Buddhist monk to help. Then only the haunting stopped.

Guest Guest
On 7/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, mantin30 said:

Curious to know also. When we die, are we going to separate realm according to our religion?

Usually, but there are exceptions.

This video below is a true story about a Catholic lady who died and went to hell, heaven, and finally, Amitabha Buddha's Pure Land.

Then she was brought back to life so that people can know her story and learn the truth.

Very worth watching!

Guest David

Happy first day of the 7th month! I smell joss sticks smoke and people burning offerings all around my condo...

I haven't posted here in a long time. Well here's something I experienced last weekend. I was in Phnom Penh for the weekend. It was a business+leisure trip as I was attending an official launch of a government initiative in Sofitel Hotel there. Stayed in a relatively new 4 star hotel in BKK1 with no untoward incident although on Saturday night i noticed my window was wide open. (I remember it was closed shut the night before). 

Anyways, Sunday came and an ex-colleague of mine from Penang who is now living in Phnom Penh invited me over for breakfast and after that they wanted to view a new condo they wanted to rent near where she worked. Its a relatively new area built on top of a reclaimed lake with a few blocks. It has an international school and a hotel as well. Don't want to name the place but those who are familiar with Phnom Penh may know where I am talking about. 

We went over and there were 2 staff who was assigned to show us around the complex and vacant units. Rental there can be considered on the higher side, maybe due to the prestige of the place and the fact that it's almost new. 

So there were 5 of us. The 2 staff, my friend and her husband and me. We proceeded to the first unit on their list. At first they knocked on the door and there was a long pause. I almost thought someone staying inside was going to open the door to let us in so they could show us the place. Pretty normal right for a multi unit property, sometimes tenants are about to move out, it's only natural that they show the place to prospective tenants in order to secure a tenancy before they move out. 

After a minute of silence after knocking the door a few times, the staff took out a master key card to unlock the door to let us in. Then she proceeded to explain to us that the unit had just been vacant, the size, furnishing and so on. We stepped in and looked around and the smell of the place was either it was brand new or nobody has been living in it for at least 6 months. I'm in real estate biz in Malaysia so I see alot of these properties on a daily basis. 

The 2 staff then proceeded to show us another 3-4 units of different sizes and it all smelled the same. Brand new or nobody has been living in it for a while. The furniture all look brand new and untouched, even the fridge and washing machine. Some units were dark and gloomy and had a very bad vibe/aura around it. I didn't feel comfortable about it the whole time but didn't want to tell my friend or her husband because they were house hunting and rather keen on the place. The staff literally knocked on the door of every unit they opened.

After that we left and I took a flight back to KL that night. Two days later I texted her on Telegram and asked her, did you feel not right about the way they showed us the place? They knocked on every unit, waited 1 minute and opened the door to let us in. She told me she and her husband had a bad feeling about the place too but didn't want to say it out. In fact, yesterday she told me that on Monday the following day both of them fell sick and had high fever and was sick for a few days after viewing the condo. Coincidence?

But I didn't kena anything at all. Maybe I was carrying a Pidta amulet and some Archan blessings cards on me.

Guest Try and see
On 7/30/2022 at 1:40 AM, Guest David said:

Happy first day of the 7th month! I smell joss sticks smoke and people burning offerings all around my condo...

I haven't posted here in a long time. Well here's something I experienced last weekend. I was in Phnom Penh for the weekend. It was a business+leisure trip as I was attending an official launch of a government initiative in Sofitel Hotel there. Stayed in a relatively new 4 star hotel in BKK1 with no untoward incident although on Saturday night i noticed my window was wide open. (I remember it was closed shut the night before). 

Anyways, Sunday came and an ex-colleague of mine from Penang who is now living in Phnom Penh invited me over for breakfast and after that they wanted to view a new condo they wanted to rent near where she worked. Its a relatively new area built on top of a reclaimed lake with a few blocks. It has an international school and a hotel as well. Don't want to name the place but those who are familiar with Phnom Penh may know where I am talking about. 

We went over and there were 2 staff who was assigned to show us around the complex and vacant units. Rental there can be considered on the higher side, maybe due to the prestige of the place and the fact that it's almost new. 

So there were 5 of us. The 2 staff, my friend and her husband and me. We proceeded to the first unit on their list. At first they knocked on the door and there was a long pause. I almost thought someone staying inside was going to open the door to let us in so they could show us the place. Pretty normal right for a multi unit property, sometimes tenants are about to move out, it's only natural that they show the place to prospective tenants in order to secure a tenancy before they move out. 

After a minute of silence after knocking the door a few times, the staff took out a master key card to unlock the door to let us in. Then she proceeded to explain to us that the unit had just been vacant, the size, furnishing and so on. We stepped in and looked around and the smell of the place was either it was brand new or nobody has been living in it for at least 6 months. I'm in real estate biz in Malaysia so I see alot of these properties on a daily basis. 

The 2 staff then proceeded to show us another 3-4 units of different sizes and it all smelled the same. Brand new or nobody has been living in it for a while. The furniture all look brand new and untouched, even the fridge and washing machine. Some units were dark and gloomy and had a very bad vibe/aura around it. I didn't feel comfortable about it the whole time but didn't want to tell my friend or her husband because they were house hunting and rather keen on the place. The staff literally knocked on the door of every unit they opened.

After that we left and I took a flight back to KL that night. Two days later I texted her on Telegram and asked her, did you feel not right about the way they showed us the place? They knocked on every unit, waited 1 minute and opened the door to let us in. She told me she and her husband had a bad feeling about the place too but didn't want to say it out. In fact, yesterday she told me that on Monday the following day both of them fell sick and had high fever and was sick for a few days after viewing the condo. Coincidence?

But I didn't kena anything at all. Maybe I was carrying a Pidta amulet and some Archan blessings cards on me.

Oh, those are all red flags!

The condo sounds "dirty", and I believe the staff there know it.

Your friend and her husband falling ill after viewing the condo is not a coincidence, for sure.

And I'm very sure your amulets kept you safe. 

The pidta amulet sounds useful! (I had to google to check what it is.) I think I may get one also 😉

On 7/30/2022 at 9:19 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Oh, those are all red flags!

The condo sounds "dirty", and I believe the staff there know it.

Your friend and her husband falling ill after viewing the condo is not a coincidence, for sure.

And I'm very sure your amulets kept you safe. 

The pidta amulet sounds useful! (I had to google to check what it is.) I think I may get one also 😉

Yes, it sounds like the place was "dirty" to me.

A long time ago, I viewed an apartment in The Pearl, Outram Park, and I had a bad feeling all the time.  I did not fall ill after the visit, but I definitely felt uncomfortable while I was in the place.  The lady who lived there showed me the place, and she looked very tired.  I am not sure if her "yang" spirit/breath had been slowly sucked out by the place.

I rejected it, of course. 

Guest Try and see
On 7/30/2022 at 6:01 PM, yhtang said:

Yes, it sounds like the place was "dirty" to me.

A long time ago, I viewed an apartment in The Pearl, Outram Park, and I had a bad feeling all the time.  I did not fall ill after the visit, but I definitely felt uncomfortable while I was in the place.  The lady who lived there showed me the place, and she looked very tired.  I am not sure if her "yang" spirit/breath had been slowly sucked out by the place.

I rejected it, of course. 

640px-Pearl_Bank_Apartments_2,_Dec_05.jp

You mean this former Pearl Bank apartment (picture above)?!

Thank God you rejected it! 😅

That building was very haunted. When it was still there, I avoided looking at it even if I was on the bus as it passed by.

If you know the history of S'pore, that area is a very "bad" area.

I'm pretty sure what you suspected about that lady is correct i.e. there are one or more entities in her apartment haunting her and draining her energy.

You couldn't pay me to stay there.

There is a ghostly story that brings tears to my eyes,  and joy to my ears:

Watching this video on a separate window will show subtitles that will explain the tragic story.

Edited by Steve5380

On 7/30/2022 at 7:44 PM, Guest Try and see said:

You mean this former Pearl Bank apartment (picture above)?!

Thank God you rejected it! 😅

That building was very haunted. When it was still there, I avoided looking at it even if I was on the bus as it passed by.

If you know the history of S'pore, that area is a very "bad" area.

I'm pretty sure what you suspected about that lady is correct i.e. there are one or more entities in her apartment haunting her and draining her energy.

You couldn't pay me to stay there.

That's the one!  It left dark inside even in broad daylight. 
At that time, I was not aware it was haunted.  Still it was fortunate I did not end up staying in that building.

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 2:50 PM, yhtang said:

At that time, I was not aware it was haunted.  Still it was fortunate I did not end up staying in that building.

It dark inside due to the design, the sunlight cannot get into the units located inside the building. Luckily this building already demolished. When a house if there is no sunlight that can get into the area even during the day or after the windows have opened, the area would become very yin which is no good.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:56 PM, Guest guest said:

It dark inside due to the design, the sunlight cannot get into the units located inside the building. Luckily this building already demolished. When a house if there is no sunlight that can get into the area even during the day or after the windows have opened, the area would become very yin which is no good.

I wonder if the architect designed the building deliberately to emphasise on the Yin factor, thereby attracting negative forces.  And I wonder if he did it out of spite to the developer.  If so, then the architect would have caused damage and losses to the purchasers of the property. 

Guest Try and see
On 7/31/2022 at 2:50 PM, yhtang said:

Yes, the building design is not good. In fact, it's very bad.

The rounded layout looks like a large well / tunnel, and it traps spirits and bad energy. Over time, there will be more and more.

Plus the sunlight cannot shine inside the "tunnel" properly, so it makes it even more yin.

Also, notice that unlike modern HDB flats, this building has no gaps along the corridor for the wind and sunlight to penetrate from the front of the building to the back. Everything is very "tightly sealed".

So again, the chi is very stagnant and yin.

Seriously, the architect for this building should be jailed for crimes against humanity. 

Guest Try and see
On 7/31/2022 at 2:56 PM, Guest guest said:

Yeah, exactly.

I hope the new condo that they are supposedly to build over it has a better and more sensible layout.

Otherwise it will end up being an abandoned haunted condo.

Guest 圆圆满满
On 7/31/2022 at 3:04 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yeah, exactly.

I hope the new condo that they are supposedly to build over it has a better and more sensible layout.

Otherwise it will end up being an abandoned haunted condo.

Skali the new condo has a complete circle 😱

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 3:01 PM, yhtang said:

I wonder if the architect designed the building deliberately to emphasise on the Yin factor, thereby attracting negative forces.  And I wonder if he did it out of spite to the developer.  If so, then the architect would have caused damage and losses to the purchasers of the property. 

The new condo that is build on the current site the design is two curved towers.

Guest guest
On 7/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yes, the building design is not good. In fact, it's very bad.

The rounded layout looks like a large well / tunnel, and it traps spirits and bad energy. Over time, there will be more and more.

Plus the sunlight cannot shine inside the "tunnel" properly, so it makes it even more yin.

Also, notice that unlike modern HDB flats, this building has no gaps along the corridor for the wind and sunlight to penetrate from the front of the building to the back. Everything is very "tightly sealed".

So again, the chi is very stagnant and yin.

Seriously, the architect for this building should be jailed for crimes against humanity. 

Can imagine the lower the floor unit, the more darker inside the house will be. Really wonder how people can stay in this apartment over 40 years? Really pity i do not get a chance to go inside this building to see how it look like.

Every year it’s a reminder to me to be careful when alighting from my car to check the road kerb to ensure I don’t step on anything concerning those offerings made during this Hungry Ghost Month.. 

It happened one night last 8 years ago fetch my friend from Sembawang in the evening.. He mentioned we should try the Satay and Roti John there at D’Rubinah .. I parked behind at Jalan Salang as it’s a shortcut to go to the restaurant.. I parked beside the kerb and as I was alighting I suddenly felt a prick on my left foot thumb and saw that there’s a joss stick just sticking out of the ground beside the kerb.. I felt pain at that moment and some blood but cleaned it off with a wet tissue and the pain subside.. Went on to have our dinner sent my friend home and go home.. Took my shower .. Prayed and gone to sleep.. 

I suddenly got a dream being scolded by an old lady that I was disturbing her meal cos at that time I did see some offerings beside the joss stick.. She told me that she purposely poked me with the joss stick as a reminder not to park there.. 

I suddenly woke up with cold sweat and felt the pain on my left foot.. Nx morning went to the GP to get some treatment and medication for the pain.. A reminder to be careful during these times!..😅😅😅

Guest Try and see
On 8/1/2022 at 4:43 AM, Guest Hady said:

Every year it’s a reminder to me to be careful when alighting from my car to check the road kerb to ensure I don’t step on anything concerning those offerings made during this Hungry Ghost Month.. 

It happened one night last 8 years ago fetch my friend from Sembawang in the evening.. He mentioned we should try the Satay and Roti John there at D’Rubinah .. I parked behind at Jalan Salang as it’s a shortcut to go to the restaurant.. I parked beside the kerb and as I was alighting I suddenly felt a prick on my left foot thumb and saw that there’s a joss stick just sticking out of the ground beside the kerb.. I felt pain at that moment and some blood but cleaned it off with a wet tissue and the pain subside.. Went on to have our dinner sent my friend home and go home.. Took my shower .. Prayed and gone to sleep.. 

I suddenly got a dream being scolded by an old lady that I was disturbing her meal cos at that time I did see some offerings beside the joss stick.. She told me that she purposely poked me with the joss stick as a reminder not to park there.. 

I suddenly woke up with cold sweat and felt the pain on my left foot.. Nx morning went to the GP to get some treatment and medication for the pain.. A reminder to be careful during these times!..😅😅😅

Walao!!

But funny how that old ghost lady's behaviour is very human-like. That's why they say that whatever a person was like in life, as a ghost they will behave the same way.

Likely in life, she was also very used to getting her way and harassing/hurting people if they offended her.

Probably explains why she became a hungry ghost after she died. Seems like she hasn't learnt her lesson yet. 🤦‍♂️

Guest Try and see
On 7/31/2022 at 9:50 PM, Guest guest said:

Can imagine the lower the floor unit, the more darker inside the house will be. Really wonder how people can stay in this apartment over 40 years? Really pity i do not get a chance to go inside this building to see how it look like.

Exactly. Those who lived there for many years will definitely suffer from poor health, insomnia, lack of wealth & career luck, etc.

Maybe it's good that you never visited the place. Some negative entity may latch onto you because they can't get out of that place on their own (cos not enough energy), so they need a human host to attach themselves to.

Guest Toshio
On 8/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Exactly. Those who lived there for many years will definitely suffer from poor health, insomnia, lack of wealth & career luck, etc.

Maybe it's good that you never visited the place. Some negative entity may latch onto you because they can't get out of that place on their own (cos not enough energy), so they need a human host to attach themselves to.

Do you mean it is like a grudge house?

Guest Nightmares

Anyone been dreaming of ghost / zombies / dead parents recently? 

Is it due to 7th month? 

Not getting restful sleep cause the dream is very vivid. Like running away from. Zombie. 

Or cleaning altar. Etc. 

Very disturbed. 

And tired. 

Guest Spark Joy
On 8/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, Guest Nightmares said:

Is it due to 7th month? 

Not getting restful sleep cause the dream is very vivid. Like running away from. Zombie. 

Or cleaning altar. Etc. 

Very disturbed. 

And tired. 

Once in a blue moon, you need to do deep house cleaning, give your furniture a good shake and re-arrange your closett.  I will reset, refresh and revitalize your living space. 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, Guest Nightmares said:

Is it due to 7th month? 

Or cleaning altar. Etc. 

Very disturbed. 

And tired. 

Maybe watch less those korean zombie show will help? 

Guest Scared
On 8/2/2022 at 12:37 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Maybe watch less those korean zombie show will help? 

I mean, well hmm, I did watch movie recap on Sunday night about those zombies. Could that be it? 

But I just find it strange that since Friday all my dreams aka nightmare is ghost themed one. 

Is it I have to sleep earlier instead of after midnight 

Guest Crazy Nancy
On 8/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, Guest Scared said:

I mean, well hmm, I did watch movie recap on Sunday night about those zombies. Could that be it? 

But I just find it strange that since Friday all my dreams aka nightmare is ghost themed one. 

Is it I have to sleep earlier instead of after midnight 

Go sleep earlier and tell us whether any improvement.

Hello. I have a story to share with you and it happened a few years ago during the 7th month. I'm staying with my mum and my younger brother at Kreta Ayer. It was my one and only experience with the supernatural but it was enough to haunt me till my dying days.

On the night of the incident I was on my way back from work. As usual I would reach home around 10pm. My mum would always advise me to be extra careful during the 7th month. That night was like any other night...nothing out of the ordinary. Little that I knew it would be a night that I will never forget.

When the lift reached the 13th floor, I got out of the lift and walked along the corridor. As I reached my door step, I saw an old woman squatting in front of my neighbor's house which was just 2 doors away. I can still remember how she looked like! She had messy grey hair and was very thin and frail. Suddenly, she squatted down and slowly looked up. Her eyes were dark and hollow....her mouth slowly opened wide and her tongue was potruding out. The tongue was really long and slithered like a serpent!

I was scrambling to open the door and thank goodness my brother opened the door. He was still awake and was watching when he heard me struggling to open the door. He asked me what happened but I just kept quite. I took my shower and immediately went to bed.

Guest Guest
On 8/4/2022 at 5:26 AM, Guest Paul said:

Hello. I have a story to share with you and it happened a few years ago during the 7th month. I'm staying with my mum and my younger brother at Kreta Ayer. It was my one and only experience with the supernatural but it was enough to haunt me till my dying days.

On the night of the incident I was on my way back from work. As usual I would reach home around 10pm. My mum would always advise me to be extra careful during the 7th month. That night was like any other night...nothing out of the ordinary. Little that I knew it would be a night that I will never forget.

When the lift reached the 13th floor, I got out of the lift and walked along the corridor. As I reached my door step, I saw an old woman squatting in front of my neighbor's house which was just 2 doors away. I can still remember how she looked like! She had messy grey hair and was very thin and frail. Suddenly, she squatted down and slowly looked up. Her eyes were dark and hollow....her mouth slowly opened wide and her tongue was potruding out. The tongue was really long and slithered like a serpent!

I was scrambling to open the door and thank goodness my brother opened the door. He was still awake and was watching when he heard me struggling to open the door. He asked me what happened but I just kept quite. I took my shower and immediately went to bed.

What did you mean when you said that at first she was "squatting", then she "squatted down"?

Guest Haunted sauna

Ever thought if any of the saunas are haunted? In the darkness, how would you know what is fucking you or what you are fucking? Anyone felt uneasy after an encounter at one of the saunas?

On 8/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, Guest Haunted sauna said:

Ever thought if any of the saunas are haunted? In the darkness, how would you know what is fucking you or what you are fucking? Anyone felt uneasy after an encounter at one of the saunas?

If it is true what is said about places that rarely receive sunlight then you can bet that saunas are haunted. 

Guest Eeeee
On 8/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, Guest Haunted sauna said:

Eee. Like you are being watched. Or recorded like that. Hair on your back stand up straight 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.