Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest guest
On 8/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Exactly. Those who lived there for many years will definitely suffer from poor health, insomnia, lack of wealth & career luck, etc.

Maybe it's good that you never visited the place. Some negative entity may latch onto you because they can't get out of that place on their own (cos not enough energy), so they need a human host to attach themselves to.

640px-Pearl_Bank_Apartments_2,_Dec_05.jp

Sounds so scary. Wonder how those people managed to stay there? Since this condo should be fully occupied back then. If the condo really so scary, this place should be quite empty, but i remember back then whenever i look at the building at night, most units were lit up.

Guest guest
On 8/4/2022 at 5:26 AM, Guest Paul said:

Hello. I have a story to share with you and it happened a few years ago during the 7th month. I'm staying with my mum and my younger brother at Kreta Ayer. It was my one and only experience with the supernatural but it was enough to haunt me till my dying days.

On the night of the incident I was on my way back from work. As usual I would reach home around 10pm. My mum would always advise me to be extra careful during the 7th month. That night was like any other night...nothing out of the ordinary. Little that I knew it would be a night that I will never forget.

When the lift reached the 13th floor, I got out of the lift and walked along the corridor. As I reached my door step, I saw an old woman squatting in front of my neighbor's house which was just 2 doors away. I can still remember how she looked like! She had messy grey hair and was very thin and frail. Suddenly, she squatted down and slowly looked up. Her eyes were dark and hollow....her mouth slowly opened wide and her tongue was potruding out. The tongue was really long and slithered like a serpent!

I was scrambling to open the door and thank goodness my brother opened the door. He was still awake and was watching when he heard me struggling to open the door. He asked me what happened but I just kept quite. I took my shower and immediately went to bed.

Did you fall sick after that? Or did you ask your neighbour did anything happened to your neighbour house?

On 8/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, Guest Haunted sauna said:

Ever thought if any of the saunas are haunted? In the darkness, how would you know what is fucking you or what you are fucking? Anyone felt uneasy after an encounter at one of the saunas?

Hmm... If male is Yang, I suppose the cock is full Yang energy.  If that is so, with all the men and their cocks around, shouldn't all that Yang energy drive away any Yin/haunting energy?  😁

Jokes aside, all the bodies I have encountered in saunas were warm, and I have not had any uneasy feeling (of the netherworld type) after encounters in saunas.

Guest guest
On 8/9/2022 at 12:43 AM, yhtang said:

Hmm... If male is Yang, I suppose the cock is full Yang energy.  If that is so, with all the men and their cocks around, shouldn't all that Yang energy drive away any Yin/haunting energy?  😁

Jokes aside, all the bodies I have encountered in saunas were warm, and I have not had any uneasy feeling (of the netherworld type) after encounters in saunas.

Inside sauna, so many horny and hot guys, how can there be Yin energy? Hahaha.

On 8/10/2022 at 12:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Serious question here: If you check into a hotel room with a Bible in the drawer, should you be reassured or worried?

All hotel rooms (esp in North America) has a bible in it. In Malaysia and Indonesia there is an arrow on the ceiling pointing to Mecca. You should worry when you see talisman as that is not common. 

Guest Try and see
On 8/10/2022 at 12:49 AM, Guest Guest said:

Serious question here: If you check into a hotel room with a Bible in the drawer, should you be reassured or worried?

Actually, it's common. The hotel Bibles are provided by a Christian organisation called the Gideons.

It's not because the hotel room is haunted 😁

On 8/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Rice60640 said:

All hotel rooms (esp in North America) has a bible in it. In Malaysia and Indonesia there is an arrow on the ceiling pointing to Mecca. You should worry when you see talisman as that is not common. 

What if the bible is open?

On 8/10/2022 at 2:00 PM, Rice60640 said:

Too many bottoms. Bottoms are Yin. Hahaha. Kidding. 

Actually not wrong to say many Yin energy in saunas, cause too many guys cum in the sauna, after cumming lost lots of Yang energy, so become Yin. 😂

On 7/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yes, the building design is not good. In fact, it's very bad.

The rounded layout looks like a large well / tunnel, and it traps spirits and bad energy. Over time, there will be more and more.

Plus the sunlight cannot shine inside the "tunnel" properly, so it makes it even more yin.

Also, notice that unlike modern HDB flats, this building has no gaps along the corridor for the wind and sunlight to penetrate from the front of the building to the back. Everything is very "tightly sealed".

So again, the chi is very stagnant and yin.

Seriously, the architect for this building should be jailed for crimes against humanity. 

640px-Pearl_Bank_Apartments_2,_Dec_05.jp

On 7/30/2022 at 6:01 PM, yhtang said:

Yes, it sounds like the place was "dirty" to me.

A long time ago, I viewed an apartment in The Pearl, Outram Park, and I had a bad feeling all the time.  I did not fall ill after the visit, but I definitely felt uncomfortable while I was in the place.  The lady who lived there showed me the place, and she looked very tired.  I am not sure if her "yang" spirit/breath had been slowly sucked out by the place.

I rejected it, of course. 

You two damned stupid lor. That place went enbloc a few years ago. If you have gotten the place, you'd be now rich enough to buy any handsome boys to go suck back their "yang" spirit/breath and maybe even more... .

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/capitaland-acquires-historic-pearl-bank-in-s728m-collective-sale

On 8/11/2022 at 2:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

You two damned stupid lor. That place went enbloc a few years ago. If you have gotten the place, you'd be now rich enough to buy any handsome boys to go suck back their "yang" spirit/breath and maybe even more... .

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/capitaland-acquires-historic-pearl-bank-in-s728m-collective-sale

Ha ha, I can see your point.  It is true, back in 1980's the unit I was looking at was going for around $150k - $200k, I think - not too sure, it was a long time ago.

Indeed, had I bought the unit, lived there and survived the "Yin Breath" unscathed, I could have made some money.  

Guest Jay2920

I was in the National Service in 1980.. After passing out SBMT I met my old secondary school mate in Guardsman unit and we hooked up as best buddies.. 

One day I went to his home and saw a pretty girl in his house kitchen and I asked who she was.. He just smiled and ushered me to go outside have coffee downstairs.. I’m just wondering cos I only know he’s got an older brother during our secondary school days.. 

A couple of months later he looked very displaced and sad.. I asked him why?.. He told me that the girl I saw was his elder brother and yes he’s converted.. His brother is sick and is skinny now about to die but he can’t because apparently there’s some Susok he uses placed inside his buttocks can’t be removed.. They couldn’t find the earlier bomoh or practitioner who placed them.. He told me that practically it’s shown in the x-ray that these needles are within the flesh.. 

I told him to ask another friend of mine who has an uncle maybe can help.. He contacted them and after 1 month he told me that they managed to remove them and his brother died peacefully..

Guest Try and see
On 8/15/2022 at 12:18 PM, Guest Jay2920 said:

I was in the National Service in 1980.. After passing out SBMT I met my old secondary school mate in Guardsman unit and we hooked up as best buddies.. 

One day I went to his home and saw a pretty girl in his house kitchen and I asked who she was.. He just smiled and ushered me to go outside have coffee downstairs.. I’m just wondering cos I only know he’s got an older brother during our secondary school days.. 

A couple of months later he looked very displaced and sad.. I asked him why?.. He told me that the girl I saw was his elder brother and yes he’s converted.. His brother is sick and is skinny now about to die but he can’t because apparently there’s some Susok he uses placed inside his buttocks can’t be removed.. They couldn’t find the earlier bomoh or practitioner who placed them.. He told me that practically it’s shown in the x-ray that these needles are within the flesh.. 

I told him to ask another friend of mine who has an uncle maybe can help.. He contacted them and after 1 month he told me that they managed to remove them and his brother died peacefully..

Woah! Scary!

I've heard stories where after the person got the susuk needles, the bomoh passes away or simply can't be found. Then the person will have a hard time, because it seems like you need to have the original bomoh to remove the susuk.

If you get another bomoh, it's usually not so advisable as the new bomoh may not know where all the needles are, or what spells were used during the insertion.

Guest Hao Ju

My dad has a spare room which he rented out to supplement his allowances as he has retired. We had these 2 tenants in the same room who are colleagues, who has stayed with us for quite sometime and has renewed their contract 3 times. 

One of the tenants after sometime started to get too casual and exhibit some bad hygiene habits that leaves the toilet dirty for the next user. Let's addressed him as X. X would also bring another friend to sleep in the living room until we find out the next morning. 

Unhappy we told him off and brushed it off. Then once when I visited my dad, dad talked about how he noticed X was wearing sometime around his waist which dad identified as something he saw when he was a boy, for people who keeps 'little ghost" (养小鬼). Then my dad's maid also elaborate how that day after I left dad's place, X was seen rushing back into the house and darted into his room. Not sure why too.

X's room mate recently took leave and went back to his hometown in Malaysia. When he was back, he was shocked to notice X has shifted the furniture inside the room so that he gives himself about 60 to 70 percent of the space. When he showed my maid the room how it was re-organised, my maid said she said a small altar.

When I go to my dad's house, he sometimes would hand me little things like vacuum packed pork jerry... or moon cakes .. or somethings he brought back when visiting his hometown... I would accept them, say thanks and would dumped it all on my way down. But once, before I was told he keeps ghost, I brought the moonraker back and since I don't eat I handed it to my maid who loves it.

So, lately, because of something X did again and not being considerate of us and other tenant, we decided to terminate his contract. He was unhappy and complained to his room mate and also called to negotiate. I discussed with sibling and thought we should just let him go and do not be soft hearted, but at the same time we do not know because he has the unorthodox practice, and out of spite, will he do anything to us, my dad or the room/house?

We don't feel comfortable after knowing he has invited his 'friend' into the room.

We have heard a lot of people 养小鬼,but why do people do that and can anything harmful happen?

Would be good if you can share your experiences or provide some opinions on how to deal the circumstances.

Thanks!🙏

Guest Try and See

Question to muslim members here .. i was told if u dream of a baby ,its actually not good.  A friend of mine dream of having baby and in dream sayang2 baby like other mother do. Any advise or what shd she do ?  Serious answer only can ?? Cause its seem dreaming of baby i was told associate with wanting the person to be an owner if some 'saka' if she accepted in the dream mean its coming for her. Thanks

I went to an office building late at night. Drove to the Carpark of the building. Reversed inside the building. The corner was dark except my car light shining that area. I thought I saw a person sitting or squatting at the corner. I looked again but of course nobody was there. I came out of my car to look around for a switch to the building obviously I could not find. I said to whatever is there don’t disturb me and I came in peace to check whether I would take this office. Anyway nothing happened. I expected he would knock on my car window. I said don’t be noti leave me alone I come here in peace. Next day I didn’t feel well. 

Do you think I should take up this office?

Guest Armpits
On 8/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Rice60640 said:

Recent staycation at a five star hotel. Can't mention the name of course. On the 9th floor, my friends and I in one room. They came over from adjacent room. We talk cock and drink until pass 3am. Suddenly, in the room there's a chill and everyone felt strange but never bother, so continued our nonsense. Next we heard slow and steady footsteps, strange because the hotel floor all carpet. Then the footsteps stopped outside our room 906. Then the doorbell ding dong!!! Chills went down our spine. Suddenly, loud banging on the door and can hear lady voice horror screaming outside. I jumped to open the door, the door was damn heavy. When I opened, no one outside. My heart beating crazy, I sat on the floor dizzy and was shaking pale. My 3 friends had to carry me to bed. We all heard n felt the same thing. That night, we cuddled up all night, no one slept. All felt a presence in the room. Checked out first thing next morning 

On 8/30/2022 at 10:53 AM, Guest Armpits said:

Recent staycation at a five star hotel. Can't mention the name of course. On the 9th floor, my friends and I in one room. They came over from adjacent room. We talk cock and drink until pass 3am. Suddenly, in the room there's a chill and everyone felt strange but never bother, so continued our nonsense. Next we heard slow and steady footsteps, strange because the hotel floor all carpet. Then the footsteps stopped outside our room 906. Then the doorbell ding dong!!! Chills went down our spine. Suddenly, loud banging on the door and can hear lady voice horror screaming outside. I jumped to open the door, the door was damn heavy. When I opened, no one outside. My heart beating crazy, I sat on the floor dizzy and was shaking pale. My 3 friends had to carry me to bed. We all heard n felt the same thing. That night, we cuddled up all night, no one slept. All felt a presence in the room. Checked out first thing next morning 

It was past 3am and still talk cock sing song. Must be the noise you guys made, anyone alive or dead would have bang on your door and start cursing. 

Guest Armpits
On 8/30/2022 at 6:04 PM, Guest Groin said:

It was past 3am and still talk cock sing song. Must be the noise you guys made, anyone alive or dead would have bang on your door and start cursing. 

The screaming banging outside like a girl being beaten and struggling for help. We think it's the spirit of a girl who could be killed in the room 906. So scary...

Guest Armpits
On 8/30/2022 at 10:57 AM, Since u r here said:

at least able to describe it
like in Sentosa or at the ........
3 stars?

u sure not drunk and dreaming?

Wah... Close guess. Must say, ah? Can don't say?

On 9/1/2022 at 1:21 PM, Since u r here said:

hard to guess lah, sg so many hotels......... eg the Hotel is located at where, Name started w a capital ...........?

u didnt even open the door to help? what if  it is a genuine case
U mentioned it is so real

Yes, open the door immediately and there's no one outside. Then I was dizzy with fear 

On 8/11/2022 at 1:17 AM, Rice60640 said:

The housekeeping staff not doing their job. Haha. If you see the Bible open on its own that’s a different story. 

Imagine that in the evening you checked in at a hotel, and you see in your room an open Bible.  Not only open, but levitating and with its pages turning slowly. 

Would you think that this room is haunted,  or...  is blessed by the Holy Spirit? 

Guest awkwardturtle

In the movies male ghost disturbing woman when sleeping.  invisible romancing can say that...
but why not disturbing men when he sleeping?

I's it true ghost comes into bedroom??

On 9/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, Guest awkwardturtle said:

In the movies male ghost disturbing woman when sleeping.  invisible romancing can say that...

Yes they can. Incubus and Succubus as they were called

On 9/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, Guest awkwardturtle said:

You hoping for sexy encounter with hunky male ghost? 

Not going to name the sauna. I was invited to join a 3some so I was the fourth when walking along the corridor and after stepping into the room, I was shivering uncontrollably. Not sure why because I wasn't even wet from shower nor feeling cold prior to that.......... Left hastily lol

• 2 weeks later...

My friend bought Bedok 50X 3room HDB(Corner unit) and found it to be spooky. When I paid him a courtesy visit on a hot Saturday afternoon, I felt stressed around my neck the moment I step into the unit. An eerie silence confronted me even though all windows were fully opened. The moment I left the place, I felt completely relaxed again. I enjoyed visiting my friend's new apartment to pick up decoration idea but this was a unit I wished I had avoided stepping in. 

He had since sold the unit after learning that the previous owner jumped to his death from the living room window. To meet MOP, my friend who stayed alone, tolerated the ugly past for two and a half years.

Please be mindful of the flat's history before signing the dotted line.

On 10/1/2022 at 4:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

He had since sold the unit after learning that the previous owner jumped to his death from the living room window. To meet MOP, my friend who stayed alone, tolerated the ugly past for two and a half years.

Please be mindful of the flat's history before signing the dotted line.

Many of us are agnostics, but we like to speculate about the supernatural and we don't believe that it is impossible.  Agnostics we don't "believe", period. 

In all the scenarios of what could be an after-death,  with our spirit, our soul simply leaving the physical body and encountering other dimensions, other experiences,  the inert material of this world does not play any role.  Our spirit in an afterlife should have no interest in the brick and mortar,  or the wooden beams and sheetrock of a house,  even the house from which we might have jumped to our death.  

Hopefully in our afterlife we lose contact with inorganic matter,  inert matter,  which was essential when we had a physical body.    So the idea that our spirit or part of it will linger in some physical place in the form of a ghost makes little sense.  After all, that "haunted house" moves in space at a fantastic speed following the rotation of the earth and its trajectory around the sun.  That a soul free in space should have to follow that "haunted house"  is asking too much from a soul...

But it is our weakness as human beings to let our brain fall for all sorts of fantasies.  This is fine, as long as it does not harm us,  like it did harm your friend who had to "tolerate an ugly past for two years"  because he bought into the fantasy that his HDB flat was haunted.  

Guest Spooked?
On 10/2/2022 at 5:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

My friend bought Bedok 50X 3room HDB(Corner unit) and found it to be spooky.

How spooky can it get, if your friend's house is well decorated, light and airy.  Unless, it is a very cluttered house, wall painted in red, and he loves collecting abstract figurine arts and yes, he doesn't flush after every use and the floor was not properly mop, not at least once a month... and he has plants everywhere, some wilting and does he look like cockroach to you after surveying the surrounding parameter?  This is so creepy.  Run!!!!

Guest Justin18

I was in a bad mood all day after a fight wif my bf. So it's 10pm and I need to hang the laundry. And it's outside the house facing a carpark.

As I was hanging clothes, I can feel the hairs on my neck n hands standing. I turn to face carpark and I saw a female Chinese ghost.

Standard red cheongsam and long hair covering face. It's a good minute stare and she about the show her face wen bf call my hp. And I was shouting away. Then my bf cut off the phone call and I was hopping mad. I know SHE is still there staring at me.

I shouted aloud: Don't show me your face if u know wat is good for u!!! Then I slam the door shut.
I think she got the message... No need scare an angry me... Angry me is scary enough already!!! 😂😂😂

Guest Wadiya

In my 20s...i stay at Kampung Glam area. There are quite a few tailors there but I like this old Indian uncle to alter my pants length. One day, I drop in his shop and asked uncle to alter my pants. He say ok and collect back one hour later. But i notice that his shop was brighter than usual. Maybe he change the lights in his shop. I did come back at the promised time, paid him and left. Few days later, I had breakfast wif my neighbour and they were relating that uncle tailor went back to India one month ago and died there. I laughed it off. Impossible... Cannot be one month ago... I just send my pants and he altered it for me...just a few days back leiii.

And so, we walked to his shop and the other staff there confirmed my frens story. The lights in the shop was back to normal and not so bright. 

Wahhh... Uncle Tailor... U so dedicated in your job. U should leave the world already but u sew my pants for me. I dun care u are a hantu but Thank u so much! My pants fit perfectly!

Guest Angry Bird
On 10/5/2022 at 7:03 AM, Guest Justin18 said:

I think she got the message... No need scare an angry me... Angry me is scary enough already!!! 😂😂😂

True. When u are angry you can easily scorch the entire space within your view.  Anything that is nearby will be burn to ashes. Never undere

Guest I can't stand people

When I am alone, I am not so scared..but when I am in crowded place, I scared like shit.  Probably, human beings are more scary than that things. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 6:56 AM, Since u r here said:

is that due to paranormal activities? 

Should one have absolute trust to the poster of that video that nothing was done to fake the "miracle"?  How about a tiny string the color of the tiles pulling the shoe on the left?

And, equally important, can one imagine a ghost so miserable and worthless that all it can do is to move a shoe in front of a CCTV camera?   When I die one day I expect this to possibly be a very transcendental experience (or none at all) that rules out any stupid "ghost" things.  And I suspect that if there is an afterlife, it will be so transcendental that nobody will have to be "ghosting" around.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Should one have absolute trust to the poster of that video that nothing was done to fake the "miracle"?  How about a tiny string the color of the tiles pulling the shoe on the left?

And, equally important, can one imagine a ghost so miserable and worthless that all it can do is to move a shoe in front of a CCTV camera?   When I die one day I expect this to possibly be a very transcendental experience (or none at all) that rules out any stupid "ghost" things.  And I suspect that if there is an afterlife, it will be so transcendental that nobody will have to be "ghosting" around.

You have a serious trust issue

I woke up around 3am feeling uneasy. After few minutes, someone pulled my feet and it was cold. I'm alone in the room. I turned on the light and haven't got back to sleep since then.

Remembered a story told by my father. Years ago we used to stay in a rental flat in AMK. My dad used to work at Jurong and his transport would picked him up at the main road a few blocks away. He would leave the house around 4am in the morning to the pick up point. There is this particular block that he had to walk under before reaching the pick up point and its always gave me eerie and spooky feelings whenever I walked under it even during the daytime to school.

As per my dad, one early morning while he was walking under the block to his pick up point, he suddenly felt soft tugs at his pants. He said he knew what was tugging at his pants and without looking, he just said "tak ade duit lah. Kalau nak, besok aku bawakkan kacang." and continued walking. 

The next morning, he said that he saw around 3 small greenish beings running and giggling under the block void deck as he was walking towards it. As he walked under the block, he felt the same tugging again at his pants. He took out a small plastic bag contain some green beans from his pocket and scattered the beans around and said "haaa dah kasikan? Jangan mintak lagi tau." The tugging stops and he just heard giglings and continued walking towards his pick up point.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.