Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Screamed
13 hours ago, Guest Blaine said:

Good idea! (seriously) 🙈🤣
But I heard that the more you are not scared by ghosts, the more they are afraid of you! 😉

spacer.png

People used all sort of vulgarity and foul words when they saw one, It is a form of being assertive and aggressiveness, to amplify one's courage.  

Guest Lifestyle choice
15 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i think why many are scared of certain buildings or places is cos they tied "Deserted" to "haunted"/scary
i dont mind staying at one of these , provided there is a well to get water or at least a river and some candles

Off the-grid living is not uncommon in the West, and especially people who refused to pay hefty home mortgage.  Some even live in their van or caravan while making use of free public utilities if they can find one.  

Guest Musumane

As a kid, Boon Lay used to be my hood. It was my late grandparent's home and after their passing, my two unmarried aunties (M & D) continued living there. Aunty M was my main caregiver. The third aunt (L), was living in another flat of the same block (it was a long block and she was at the other end). 

There were several incidences in that flat and around the neighbourhood. This particular one however, was etched in my memory as it was a series of frightful and peculiar encounters that happened in one night. 

It was Aunt D's wedding day and the flat was filled with people coming in and out. After the day’s event had ended, the sky was dark and we said our goodbyes to my newly married Aunt as she left the house to follow her husband. They were the last to leave. The flat was quiet with just me and Aunty M. 

We got ready for bed and slept in one of the two rooms. In the middle of the night, I had the urge to pee and woke my aunt up asking her to accompany me to the bathroom. As it was an old flat, both the toilets were in the kitchen. 

She went in first ( can't recall why as I was the "urgent" one) as I waited outside. Right next to the bathroom was the kitchen window and as I waited, I tip-toed and looked out the window. The image of what I saw remained planted in my mind. As we were on the lower floor, I could see a headless body sitting on a motorbike, with one of it's hands holding on to a helmet that sat on it's thigh. It felt as though it was waiting for someone. I remembered feeling curious as a child, the feeling of fear for such a rare sight was not imbued in me. In fact, I wondered what the helmet was for. Aunt M came out from the bathroom and I told her to look down. She did and she uttered, " Ya Allah!" (Oh god!). She quickly pulled me away from the window and brought me to the other bathroom next to it ( my guess, on hindsight, she was attempting to move further away from the window.) She went into the bathroom with me and as she stood there waiting for me, she looked stunned and repeatedly saying "ya Allah". She pulled me out of the bathroom as soon as I was done, she dragged me back to the bedroom. 

When we in the bedroom, we started to hear the dog howling. My memory is a bit sketchy here but I remembered hearing the "dog" howling someone's name. ( Many years later, my aunt told me it wasn't a dog that made that sound.She didn't clarify further and I left it at that). My aunt started panicking and decided that we should leave the flat. She picked up the phone to call Aunt L to come and get us. We sat there in fear waiting for Aunt L to knock the door as the sound of the howling continued on. 

This is the part that I wish I could forget: 
We finally heard the door and my aunt held my hand and we walked out of the room. The only lighted place in the flat was the room that we slept in and the kitchen. As we walked passed the other dark bedroom to reach the main door, I saw something at the corner of my eye that was big and instinctively turned my head. I saw a huge white bolster pillow standing with the top end tied with a string. It was dirty, threadbare, yellowish and I could barely see a face with very thick eye brows. (I am describing it as I see it as a kid). It was only years later I came to know the name of what I've seen that night in that room. 

We left, just closing the door and gate and to scared to lock up and headed to Aunt L's place. We didn't talk much of the event till years later. (I was young and my aunts probably thought it was not a conversation to have with a kid). My memory and my aunt's memory added up except for the "dog" howling bit. 

The flat is still standing and someone else lived there now. I still pass by that area from time to time but I never made it a point to be there after dusk.  I have had other encounters after that incident but it seemed like a norm to see these beings lurking around in that area back in the day. Not sure about now. 

Thanks for letting me share this piece.

On 11/1/2022 at 9:35 PM, Since u r here said:

Quite yandao...I think most people here are more interested in his third leg rather...

On 10/25/2022 at 5:53 PM, Since u r here said:

try to understand it from a logic and buddhist's perspective,
if u wish to face the:
World of Spirits 

follow her for the next parters............

She has the gift of talking and sooth saying. 

Thats all. 

A waste of time if you ask me.

Better spend time and money make yourself happy. 

Eat , drink, fuck , sleep. 

Repeat.

6 hours ago, practease said:

Quite yandao...I think most people here are more interested in his third leg rather...

Imagine your boyfriend whom u are dating looks like him putting on his smartly ironed policeman attire with cap … 😍

Guest Try and see
On 11/6/2022 at 3:29 AM, Guest Musumane said:

As a kid, Boon Lay used to be my hood. It was my late grandparent's home and after their passing, my two unmarried aunties (M & D) continued living there. Aunty M was my main caregiver. The third aunt (L), was living in another flat of the same block (it was a long block and she was at the other end). 

There were several incidences in that flat and around the neighbourhood. This particular one however, was etched in my memory as it was a series of frightful and peculiar encounters that happened in one night. 

It was Aunt D's wedding day and the flat was filled with people coming in and out. After the day’s event had ended, the sky was dark and we said our goodbyes to my newly married Aunt as she left the house to follow her husband. They were the last to leave. The flat was quiet with just me and Aunty M. 

We got ready for bed and slept in one of the two rooms. In the middle of the night, I had the urge to pee and woke my aunt up asking her to accompany me to the bathroom. As it was an old flat, both the toilets were in the kitchen. 

She went in first ( can't recall why as I was the "urgent" one) as I waited outside. Right next to the bathroom was the kitchen window and as I waited, I tip-toed and looked out the window. The image of what I saw remained planted in my mind. As we were on the lower floor, I could see a headless body sitting on a motorbike, with one of it's hands holding on to a helmet that sat on it's thigh. It felt as though it was waiting for someone. I remembered feeling curious as a child, the feeling of fear for such a rare sight was not imbued in me. In fact, I wondered what the helmet was for. Aunt M came out from the bathroom and I told her to look down. She did and she uttered, " Ya Allah!" (Oh god!). She quickly pulled me away from the window and brought me to the other bathroom next to it ( my guess, on hindsight, she was attempting to move further away from the window.) She went into the bathroom with me and as she stood there waiting for me, she looked stunned and repeatedly saying "ya Allah". She pulled me out of the bathroom as soon as I was done, she dragged me back to the bedroom. 

When we in the bedroom, we started to hear the dog howling. My memory is a bit sketchy here but I remembered hearing the "dog" howling someone's name. ( Many years later, my aunt told me it wasn't a dog that made that sound.She didn't clarify further and I left it at that). My aunt started panicking and decided that we should leave the flat. She picked up the phone to call Aunt L to come and get us. We sat there in fear waiting for Aunt L to knock the door as the sound of the howling continued on. 

This is the part that I wish I could forget: 
We finally heard the door and my aunt held my hand and we walked out of the room. The only lighted place in the flat was the room that we slept in and the kitchen. As we walked passed the other dark bedroom to reach the main door, I saw something at the corner of my eye that was big and instinctively turned my head. I saw a huge white bolster pillow standing with the top end tied with a string. It was dirty, threadbare, yellowish and I could barely see a face with very thick eye brows. (I am describing it as I see it as a kid). It was only years later I came to know the name of what I've seen that night in that room. 

We left, just closing the door and gate and to scared to lock up and headed to Aunt L's place. We didn't talk much of the event till years later. (I was young and my aunts probably thought it was not a conversation to have with a kid). My memory and my aunt's memory added up except for the "dog" howling bit. 

The flat is still standing and someone else lived there now. I still pass by that area from time to time but I never made it a point to be there after dusk.  I have had other encounters after that incident but it seemed like a norm to see these beings lurking around in that area back in the day. Not sure about now. 

Thanks for letting me share this piece.

That "bolster pillow" was actually a pocong? 

Where were your parents, btw?

Do ypu guys remember our old people were saying about the kampong spirits? Back when I was younger, may grandpa used to tell stories also about shadow people. They are human like figures with red glowing eyes and usually with hat and sometimes just stand at the darkest corner of the house. When you turn off lights, they may stand near your bed and just stare with you much closer. I haven't encountered one but lately my friend described similar to that that is haunting him. He cant sleep now without lights on and he has been in bad shape lately due to lack of sleep. Anyone who experienced the same?

Guest Derelict

Hi guys. 

I’ve been pretty quiet cause a lot of supernatural going ons are happening in my family especially the women and girls. Our youngest and my niece have been sickly of late, which prompted me to think that it’s not just the effect of COVID but something else.

True enough it’s actually the old entity, the witch, that belongs -unfortunately, to my father. Currently I am working with a family member to settle this issue. my word of advice;

It’s all fun and games and power, until your family gets dragged into the mud. 

It’s not funny anymore. It’s war.

Last week, for about 3 days, my doggo acted strange. 

It all started during an evening walk (6pm). 

He suddenly looked at me as if he was surprised and would sniff my legs as if to check if I was me. 

It was so bad to the extent, that he sniffed my hand 4am, then followed me around the house as if I was a thief. 

I wanted to carry him, but he backward in shock, growled and snapped. 

So next morning, I switched on mantra and let it play. 
During that time, he was quite ok. 

When I switched off the mantra, he started looking at me in shock again. 

Honestly, it was quite alarming to see him looking at me that way. 

It was either him or me that has something wrong. 

I continued the mantra and even when nobody's home, I left it on. 

When he turned aggressive, I clasped my hand on his neck and pinned him down. 

Forcing him to calm down. 

Spoke to him and repeatedly told him I am me! 

When I went to work, I still left the mantra on. 

After work and reached home, he seemed OK. 

After that evening's walk, he was back to normal. 

I tot he had dementia or cataracts issue starting but he is only 7. 

I tot something was following me, or my late furboy returned as it was my late furboy's 3rd death anniversary few days before my now doggo started acting weird. 

And also, for since 1 week ago, I always feel so tired and sleepy. 

The only way to counter this, seems to be listening to mantra, or praying at the temple. 

Now, I always leave mantra on whenever nobody's home, just to cleanse the house.

Guest Lim Peh

One of my most frightful paranormal experiences occured back in 2009. I was summoned back for in-camp training at Hendon Camp during the 7th Lunar month. Never thought much of it.

In any case, my ICT batch occupied the 4th floor of the company lines. Its a bunk I used to stay at for a while during my active days. So it was good reliving some memories and I deliberately picked the bed I used to sleep on, with the head of the bed facing the window making for some ventilation combined with the fan right on top. The detail here matters as one read later on. This bunk has previously some paranormal stories during my active days but I'll leave it for another day.

During my first night, it was rather difficult to get to sleep as I have back problems (i.e slipped disc) and the beds obviously are not designed for  orthopedic purposes. In any case, I woke up at exactly 0300hrs to a lady's soft eerie voice calling out softly from right behind where I was sleeping. Recall the window resides just behind me. There is completely nothing behind the window and if one attempts to jump down from this point, it is one highway down to hell 4 stories deep. 

The lady's voice echoed in a slow manner... "Lefttttttt... Rightttttt... Leftttttt... Rightttttt... Lefttttttt... Righttttttt...". Non-stop. Guys who served NS before will remember when we marched in groups, there will always be a guy vocally coordinating our marches in this manner. But a lady??!??? At 0300hrs???!?? In such a slow eerie manner???!??? And then it dawned upon me.... During the 7th Lunar month???!?? The lady's voice sounded like it came from the 1st storey.

Now, as anyone who spent time at Hendon Camp before, the camp is prone to noise disturbances from bapoks from Changi Village area. We are kind of used to it and on this instance, I was thinking "darn you lady-boys, I need to sleep leh". As the voice continues, that rationale started feeling less right. It does not sound like lady-boys. Who in the right frame of mind will continue non-stop like this for a good 25-30min? I was completely spooked and shuddered in fear on realisation I may have encountered the supernatural. 

Managed a lousy sleep that night.

In the morning, I asked a few of my bunkmates if they heard anything from the previous night. None did. My heart sank.... Thought to myself "maybe I was just dreaming or hallucinating laaa". Or so I thought. Don't think about it.

That second night I dozed off, tired from the day's training. Only to be awaken at around 0305hrs... By that same eerie lady's voice repeating the same ", lefttttttt.. righttttt...". In typical Hokkien, I thought to myself, "siao liao! Last night wasn't a dream nor hallucination! F***, this is real kui! Limpeh this time hoseh liao!" My newly-made supernatural girlfriend whispered her marching orders for a good 25min. And I have yet another relatively sleepless night.

Again, I asked my bunkmates if they heard anything from the previous night. As you would have expected, none heard anything. Looks like Im the only one who caught "her" attention. We went for live firing exercise on the third day and due to my medical problems which was somehow missed by the administration, my OC discharged me from further ICT training, and I could return home on the same day. God knows what would have happened should I have continued my ICT training that time.

And nope, she didn't follow me home to my bed.......  Lol

Till this day, I still shudder at tbis experi3nce

Does anyone knows what are the symptoms of having a saka that been pass on to you without you knowing it has been with you. Or how do we know if that our family members have a saka with them.

I need advice..

Guest Try and see
On 11/19/2022 at 4:36 AM, Guest Jeremy said:

Do ypu guys remember our old people were saying about the kampong spirits? Back when I was younger, may grandpa used to tell stories also about shadow people. They are human like figures with red glowing eyes and usually with hat and sometimes just stand at the darkest corner of the house. When you turn off lights, they may stand near your bed and just stare with you much closer. I haven't encountered one but lately my friend described similar to that that is haunting him. He cant sleep now without lights on and he has been in bad shape lately due to lack of sleep. Anyone who experienced the same?

Try not to sleep in total darkness.

Always have a small light on, for practical reasons and spiritual reasons.

Guest Try and see
On 10/27/2022 at 1:32 AM, Guest Seaman said:

Remembered a story told by my father. Years ago we used to stay in a rental flat in AMK. My dad used to work at Jurong and his transport would picked him up at the main road a few blocks away. He would leave the house around 4am in the morning to the pick up point. There is this particular block that he had to walk under before reaching the pick up point and its always gave me eerie and spooky feelings whenever I walked under it even during the daytime to school.

As per my dad, one early morning while he was walking under the block to his pick up point, he suddenly felt soft tugs at his pants. He said he knew what was tugging at his pants and without looking, he just said "tak ade duit lah. Kalau nak, besok aku bawakkan kacang." and continued walking. 

The next morning, he said that he saw around 3 small greenish beings running and giggling under the block void deck as he was walking towards it. As he walked under the block, he felt the same tugging again at his pants. He took out a small plastic bag contain some green beans from his pocket and scattered the beans around and said "haaa dah kasikan? Jangan mintak lagi tau." The tugging stops and he just heard giglings and continued walking towards his pick up point.

Your dad sounds like a very kind, decent and nice guy. Can tell because he even treats ghosts with respect.

If you are generally good to ghosts, they will in turn protect you from harm, illness and misfortune. They will also help you to make money, and protect you from other bad ghosts.

Guest Try and see
On 12/2/2022 at 5:03 AM, Guest April said:

Last week, for about 3 days, my doggo acted strange. 

It all started during an evening walk (6pm). 

He suddenly looked at me as if he was surprised and would sniff my legs as if to check if I was me. 

It was so bad to the extent, that he sniffed my hand 4am, then followed me around the house as if I was a thief. 

I wanted to carry him, but he backward in shock, growled and snapped. 

So next morning, I switched on mantra and let it play. 
During that time, he was quite ok. 

When I switched off the mantra, he started looking at me in shock again. 

Honestly, it was quite alarming to see him looking at me that way. 

It was either him or me that has something wrong. 

I continued the mantra and even when nobody's home, I left it on. 

When he turned aggressive, I clasped my hand on his neck and pinned him down. 

Forcing him to calm down. 

Spoke to him and repeatedly told him I am me! 

When I went to work, I still left the mantra on. 

After work and reached home, he seemed OK. 

After that evening's walk, he was back to normal. 

I tot he had dementia or cataracts issue starting but he is only 7. 

I tot something was following me, or my late furboy returned as it was my late furboy's 3rd death anniversary few days before my now doggo started acting weird. 

And also, for since 1 week ago, I always feel so tired and sleepy. 

The only way to counter this, seems to be listening to mantra, or praying at the temple. 

Now, I always leave mantra on whenever nobody's home, just to cleanse the house.

Playing the mantra recording at home is a very good practice.

I would do it if I had my own house.

I played it in my office last time and I noticed that after doing it, my office practically had very, very few insects.

Before, when there was no Buddhist mantra or chant in my office, we always had cockroaches, houseflies and lots of fleas, despite keeping the office very clean.

But after I started playing the mantra/chant, it became 99% insect-free. Only on very rare occasions you will see a small flea.

It's good that you keep playing the mantra when there is no one at home too 👍

It protects, cleanses and blesses the house.

Guest Stephen
On 12/15/2022 at 11:08 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Playing the mantra recording at home is a very good practice.

I would do it if I had my own house.

I played it in my office last time and I noticed that after doing it, my office practically had very, very few insects.

Before, when there was no Buddhist mantra or chant in my office, we always had cockroaches, houseflies and lots of fleas, despite keeping the office very clean.

But after I started playing the mantra/chant, it became 99% insect-free. Only on very rare occasions you will see a small flea.

It's good that you keep playing the mantra when there is no one at home too 👍

It protects, cleanses and blesses the house.

maybe something followed you home

Anyone have any experience with those ‘Yin’ type of Thai Amulets before? They are also commonly referred to as ‘Barang’. Examples are Mae Sprits, Nanman Prai, Lok Krok... Etc. I ask because one amulet dealer shared this incident about a guy who bought a Mae Sprit amulet from his shop only to go back to the shop the next day to return it (without asking for his money back). Reason was because that very night after buying and bringing the amulet home, that guy saw a shadow casted on the wall next to his bed of a lady with long hair, needless to say, he was in the room alone, and there was no one outside his window (or between whatever light source and the wall). So the amulet dealer was a bit amused and commented that if the amulet got no ‘feel’ people will say “buay jalan”... now confirm ‘jalan’ then people scared... 🤪🤪🤪

On 12/25/2022 at 10:34 AM, Guest Jim said:

Anyone has heard about or know anything about a patch of forest in Yishun where people go to dabble in black magic?

Wait there is ? Hmmmmm........probably on the outskirts area like khatib or lower/upper seletar reservoir

Nothing haunted, just wanted to ask out of curiosity if anyone frequents Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West. 

I was taking a stroll at the garden today since the weather is good. i saw a huge red metallic gourd with some gold carvings nicely sitted in the woods, opposite the senior exercise corner that is near the bird singing place. There is a new public toilet built there too. 

There were some red plastic chairs observed, nicely stacked by the side. It also seems that there is a nice road paved to go "into" the woods. Anyone here have any idea what is that red gourd for? 

It gives off a strange vibe, thus would like to see if anyone had any idea. 

Guest Try and see
On 12/22/2022 at 9:14 AM, Guest Ryan said:

Anyone have any experience with those ‘Yin’ type of Thai Amulets before? They are also commonly referred to as ‘Barang’. Examples are Mae Sprits, Nanman Prai, Lok Krok... Etc. I ask because one amulet dealer shared this incident about a guy who bought a Mae Sprit amulet from his shop only to go back to the shop the next day to return it (without asking for his money back). Reason was because that very night after buying and bringing the amulet home, that guy saw a shadow casted on the wall next to his bed of a lady with long hair, needless to say, he was in the room alone, and there was no one outside his window (or between whatever light source and the wall). So the amulet dealer was a bit amused and commented that if the amulet got no ‘feel’ people will say “buay jalan”... now confirm ‘jalan’ then people scared... 🤪🤪🤪

It's best to avoid all these Thai amulets.

As you said, they are very "yin", and even if they bring temporal benefit (e.g. repeatedly striking 4D), it can cause harm later on. And by then, it may be very hard to get help to rid yourself of any spirit attachment.

Last time, I used to visit a temple (I won't disclose which one) inside a shopping centre here in S'pore. That temple is also quite "yin", and they always turn off the lights during their channelling sessions, leaving the place just illuminated with the neon lights from the altar. It actually always gave me an eerie feeling.

Anyway, I noticed that each time after I came home from their channelling session, there will be an explosive quarrel at home between my family members, either on the night itself, or one day after. It came to a point where each time I came home from their session, I would be filled with dread and anxiety. None of my family members knew that I visit that temple, but the coincidence (about the timing of the quarrels) was just too uncanny.

Also, that temple often asked for a lot of money to conduct rituals on our behalf, either to supposedly ward off bad luck, or to usher in good luck.

Anyway, I don't go there anymore, so just want to tell people to be careful.

If an amulet, or any temple makes you feel uneasy, trust your gut feeling and avoid it.

Don't force yourself to accept/attend/visit.

Because certain Chinese temples are actually designed to shelter and worship hungry ghosts. Those tend to be very "yin". And if your internal aura is not strong, you can be negatively affected if you visit those temples.

Boarded a taxi from Serangoon, it was about 10pm.. ‘uncle (60+/70+ years old)go kallang airport pls’ .. 
About 10mins later, we were at boon keng industrial area, i noticed uncle slowing down when he saw paxs on the roadside, as if wanting to stop to pick them.. but they didnt flag for his cab though.. he looked puzzled. 
Again same thing happened shortly after. 

I gently said ‘uncle’ 
He turned, startled n jumped! 
Me jumped too 😰😓 what did he see?!?!?!?! 

He asked ‘你几时上车的 /when did you get on (the car)?’ 
Wow Lau…. Uncle u dont scare me lah!!! 😭😭😭

My father in law’s house is pretty dark and has a lot of negative energy. A lot of entities inside the house. My father in law also got 2 ghosts attached to him, not sure he did it willingly or unwillingly as he refused to tell anyone even when we confronted him. So Recently I gotten a Master to cleanse the place and place protection around the house. so unless the owner of the house allows it, the entities can’t come in. Everyone was afraid that my father in law will bring entities in again. And, recently again, my son and I been seeing them again. I suspect my father in law brought them in again.

Guest Tanner

I have an experience ytd evening, as i was seated at my dinning table I suddenly smelled a super sweet smell, it dun smells like flower but more like fruity sweet smell like a woman perfume. It remain intense for a short period of time approx 5 to 10mins before it subside. First i tot neighbour was spraying air refreshener along the corridor to rid cigarette smell but when i chk out no scent at the corridor. There is a small window beside my dining table, but it was closed, air dun travel thru, basically the area was like an enclosed space. As i searched high and low, the smell just lingers on before it vanish. I fell sick the second day, had a stomach flu and fever, but nothing serious. Do anyone has similar experience like this?

On 1/4/2023 at 11:37 PM, Guest Tanner said:

I have an experience ytd evening, as i was seated at my dinning table I suddenly smelled a super sweet smell, it dun smells like flower but more like fruity sweet smell like a woman perfume. It remain intense for a short period of time approx 5 to 10mins before it subside. First i tot neighbour was spraying air refreshener along the corridor to rid cigarette smell but when i chk out no scent at the corridor. There is a small window beside my dining table, but it was closed, air dun travel thru, basically the area was like an enclosed space. As i searched high and low, the smell just lingers on before it vanish. I fell sick the second day, had a stomach flu and fever, but nothing serious. Do anyone has similar experience like this?

after visit garden by the bay - the smell follow home - so i presume perfume smell but i do feel unease, discomfort and fear - so i ask for help.

Was told the spirit follow me - so i put a glass of water outside the gate to drink and move along as a gesture.

It does help !

i confirm a female spirit, not local - like vietnam, myanmar clothing,saw her in my dream to appreciate my water and thank u sign.

revert to my friend about it - he just smile to say my aura indicate light for her to pass thru that why follow me.

i guess ghost stories doesn't need to be like horror film to revenge...just a spirit seeking light path to guide them.

On 12/31/2022 at 10:03 AM, Guest Andi said:

Boarded a taxi from Serangoon, it was about 10pm.. ‘uncle (60+/70+ years old)go kallang airport pls’ .. 
About 10mins later, we were at boon keng industrial area, i noticed uncle slowing down when he saw paxs on the roadside, as if wanting to stop to pick them.. but they didnt flag for his cab though.. he looked puzzled. 
Again same thing happened shortly after. 

I gently said ‘uncle’ 
He turned, startled n jumped! 
Me jumped too 😰😓 what did he see?!?!?!?! 

He asked ‘你几时上车的 /when did you get on (the car)?’ 
Wow Lau…. Uncle u dont scare me lah!!! 😭😭😭

Many years ago I boarded a taxi FROM Kallang Airport in the early morning.  When the driver stopped and I opened the rear door, I realised there was already a passenger in the front seat. Was puzzled at how come I didn’t notice when flagging. So I apologised and was about to close the door. The driver turned to look at me, a bit annoyed. 

“Huh why u not getting on the taxi?” 

Me: Errrrrrrrr… but got ppl already, u can still pick me meh?

“What?! What ppl? Got ppl meh?” (And at this point the “passenger” in front, who seemed like an old man, started turning around slowly)

Me: (too stunned) errr nvm nvm. *hurriedly shut the door and decided to call into work sick to recover from shock*

Want to ask if it was very bad of me to pangseh the driver by just letting him drive off with the “passenger”… This has bugged me for the last 15 years??? But then again what could I have done right???

9 hours ago, Since u r here said:

& more: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8kCKDk4/

This is the guy that talked about no fap to increase luck. And sexual activity can transfer energy. But homo sexual energy will be negative. He said his master said one. His master also have his tiktok acct. I have leave a message on her acct for zoom meditation to gain energy. Not sure need money or not. But the energy ritual need money. 

Guest Fannie Chang

need help pls 🙏🏻 

Hi there everyone. 

could I pls check if there's anything I can do to help someone I care about whos soul parts have been dispersing for quite some time?

I only just found out and been chanting heart sutra for him but just wanted to find out if there's faster way to help him find his way back to clarity again. Now its as if he is possessed. Can't see positivity in front of him. He wants to remove any positivity in his life and just run away.

Background - he works in a club at night and is overworked on top of that. Otherwise, he is very fit. But recently he thinks his mother who he doesn't see often might die soon, so he thinks he needs to make up for lost time. 

The relationship is troubling because he had a traumatic experience growing up with his mother growing up as she abandoned him.

I noticed the last 3 or 4 months he started complaining that he might be depressed. And I did ask him to speak to a therapist but he keeps saying no need. 

Please help if any of you know what's a good way to proceed thank you so much.

TIA.

There was a person who believed that the unseen were living among us. They believed that these unseen beings could be everywhere, from the toilet to the shower, and even lurking on their bed at night.

At first, this person tried to ignore the feeling of being watched and simply went about their daily routine. But as time went on, the feeling grew stronger and stronger. They started to see things out of the corner of their eye, and heard strange noises in the middle of the night.

Despite the growing sense of unease, the person tried to convince themselves that they were just imagining things. They told themselves that they were just tired, or that their mind was playing tricks on them. But deep down, they knew that something was not right.

One night, as they lay in bed, they felt a cold breeze brush past them and heard a whispering voice. They sat up in bed, heart racing, and looked around the room. To their shock, they saw a figure standing at the foot of their bed, staring back at them.

The person screamed and ran out of the room, never to return. From that day on, they never again doubted the existence of the unseen beings that they believed lived among us. They knew that sometimes, what we can't see can be just as real and terrifying as what we can.

Guest singularity
4 hours ago, Guest Ricky said:

There was a person who believed that the unseen were living among us. They believed that these unseen beings could be everywhere, from the toilet to the shower, and even lurking on their bed at night.

At first, this person tried to ignore the feeling of being watched and simply went about their daily routine. But as time went on, the feeling grew stronger and stronger. They started to see things out of the corner of their eye, and heard strange noises in the middle of the night.

Despite the growing sense of unease, the person tried to convince themselves that they were just imagining things. They told themselves that they were just tired, or that their mind was playing tricks on them. But deep down, they knew that something was not right.

One night, as they lay in bed, they felt a cold breeze brush past them and heard a whispering voice. They sat up in bed, heart racing, and looked around the room. To their shock, they saw a figure standing at the foot of their bed, staring back at them.

The person screamed and ran out of the room, never to return. From that day on, they never again doubted the existence of the unseen beings that they believed lived among us. They knew that sometimes, what we can't see can be just as real and terrifying as what we can.

From “this person” becomes “themselves” and “they”. … make up your mind whether there’s 1 person or at least 2 persons in your story. 

Guest Try and see
On 1/24/2023 at 2:53 PM, Guest Fannie Chang said:

need help pls 🙏🏻 

Hi there everyone. 

could I pls check if there's anything I can do to help someone I care about whos soul parts have been dispersing for quite some time?

I only just found out and been chanting heart sutra for him but just wanted to find out if there's faster way to help him find his way back to clarity again. Now its as if he is possessed. Can't see positivity in front of him. He wants to remove any positivity in his life and just run away.

Background - he works in a club at night and is overworked on top of that. Otherwise, he is very fit. But recently he thinks his mother who he doesn't see often might die soon, so he thinks he needs to make up for lost time. 

The relationship is troubling because he had a traumatic experience growing up with his mother growing up as she abandoned him.

I noticed the last 3 or 4 months he started complaining that he might be depressed. And I did ask him to speak to a therapist but he keeps saying no need. 

Please help if any of you know what's a good way to proceed thank you so much.

TIA.

Working at a club is not good because it is considered very yin. If his personal aura is already weak to begin with, he will get worse.

You can advise him to work at something that allows him more exposure to sunlight i.e. more regular hours.

Also, eating well and sleeping well will contribute to his aura and mental health improving.

In the meantime, you can chant "nan mo guan shi yin pu sa" for him, and if possible, get him to chant it for himself and his mother.

Guest Try and see
On 1/27/2023 at 3:31 PM, Since u r here said:

Eerie toilets

who visited this before it is closed?

I don't find it scary. 

It's probably locked because the cleaners don't want people to use it. That wat they will have one less toilet to wash. Also, they probably use it as a room to hide and slack, keep their cleaning equipment, and store their personal items.

And then they will spread the rumour that the toilet is "haunted", so that people, including the building management staff, will not go near that toilet.

What better way to create a room where your supervisor will never go to look for you?!

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u visited Shaw? the 1 at the beach rd
many claimed they see things either at the carpk / toilet or cinema of shaw

You mean this building?

shaw-towers-1.ashx

I may have, during the day.

But yeah, I've heard stories from people who have the third eye who say that at night, that area has a lot of ghosts, especially outside the pubs area. 

Guest Try and see
7 hours ago, Since u r here said:

not sure why the lights on? , now no1 should be living at this tanglin halt area

Sometimes, these abandoned flats may have squatters, homeless people, drug addicts or criminals staying inside the empty units.

Hence, the light.

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

u visited Shaw? the 1 at the beach rd

many claimed they see things either at the carpk / toilet or cinema of shaw

lol @Since u r here shaw tower at beach rd demolished 2020, u mean u still cn visit ar?

wow, i think this topic here u e most scariest la - u e ghost lo, still cn go shaw cinema toilet, power man!

Can i ask.... I have seen a shadow of a small child running in my house and heard of running pitter patter feet at night. Then i feel as if a presence is standing next to me when i sleep in the hall sofa. 

I asked my cousin and she said she also saw the black shadows multiple times. The adult shadow will stand at our room doorway as if looking at us when we are sleeping. Small one running machiam playground. But the adult will not do that if my children n her are sleeping in our room. Our previous house also have. 

Issit following me or her?

IT IS NOT FAIR!

It is certainly not fair!  All you guys see ghosts left and right,  have stimulating encounters with the supernatural, see things, hear things, smell things, touch things,... 

and I have not in my whole life had any encounters with any "supernatural" and surely no ghosts!   Neither awake nor asleep!   I think that the culprit of this is my good health.   I don't have digestive problems that could do havoc in my stomach or intestines during sleep,  and since I have never been a drunk, I don't have severe alcohol withdrawal symptoms, like delirium tremens with hallucinations.   Not even the few times I smoked cannabis did I experienced any ghosts or supernatural.   What a boring life!!

Guest Lionsing
On 2/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Steve5380 said:

IT IS NOT FAIR!

It is certainly not fair!  All you guys see ghosts left and right,  have stimulating encounters with the supernatural, see things, hear things, smell things, touch things,... 

and I have not in my whole life had any encounters with any "supernatural" and surely no ghosts!   Neither awake nor asleep!   I think that the culprit of this is my good health.   I don't have digestive problems that could do havoc in my stomach or intestines during sleep,  and since I have never been a drunk, I don't have severe alcohol withdrawal symptoms, like delirium tremens with hallucinations.   Not even the few times I smoked cannabis did I experienced any ghosts or supernatural.   What a boring life!!

So you are saying those people who can see ghosts are just hallucinating?

Guest U R Haunted
On 2/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Steve5380 said:

IT IS NOT FAIR!

It is certainly not fair!  All you guys see ghosts left and right, and I have not in my whole life had any encounters with any "supernatural" and surely no ghosts! What a boring life!!

Donald Trump existed to keep your life not so boring in recent years.  You have been crazy about him it kept you almost awake, at least during the day. 

2 hours ago, Guest U R Haunted said:

Donald Trump existed to keep your life not so boring in recent years.  You have been crazy about him it kept you almost awake, at least during the day. 

Of course you don't know me too well.  It would take much more than this miserable creature Trump to make me crazy, keeping me awake at night.   I am fortunate that I cannot claim much damage from this scum that is less than human.  I hope that he is soon removed from society,  maybe by a space capsule that launches him into endless space, or by mother nature that will bring the life of his repugnant body to an end.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.