Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Immortal
On 2/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Steve5380 said:

I have not in my whole life had any encounters with any "supernatural" and surely no ghosts!   Neither awake nor asleep!   I think that the culprit of this is my good health.

I concur. Ghosts or supernatural evil are like vultures. They can quickly identify an ill or unhealthy person and then try to prey on those vulnerable people. If you are in good health and mental condition, these malevolent spirits will run away at the first sign of your appearance.  Add scriptures to your prayer, and they will burst into flame.  (You forgot this part)

5 hours ago, Guest Immortal said:

Add scriptures to your prayer, and they will burst into flame.  (You forgot this part)

My prayers have only one thing from scriptures:  the concept of a God.  Not the one of Abraham, but an undefinable superior force...  maybe a ghost?  :lol:

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

My prayers have only one thing from scriptures:  the concept of a God.  Not the one of Abraham, but an undefinable superior force...  maybe a ghost?  :lol:

Holy ghost?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Eugene
On 2/14/2023 at 8:50 PM, Guest Double deck bus said:

Anyone knows if we encounter like this is it better for us to run or just act like nothing happens. I read before that person felt something but choose to ignore at last gets possessed. Another story she smelled of jasmine but she don’t run / anything cause she had no choice just keep reading her prayers and nothing happens. 

Guest Wazud

It was in 2006 I was involved in the CST - Common Services Tunnel Project @ Marina South linking towards MBS.. It was an open cut just next to the Singapore River situation where we have to dig deep almost 5 to 6 storeys below the ground level.. 

We were also doing the Bore Piling Works inside the trench and to catch up time we work 24 hours in shifts.. One or our supervisor doing the nite shifts had to take urgent compassionate leave as one of his parents passed away.. I told them that since there’s no one to replace I’ll help to cover him for a week until he settle his stuff..

On the first night after the inspection and concrete casting works I went back to the office alone around 2.30am.. I was alone inside the site office turned up all the lights and on the aircon.. Though I’m all alone surprisingly the room felt very warm.. During the day with scorching hot Sun the aircon was cold in the office.. 

It was around 3.30am I didn’t think anything about it turn off the lights tried to sleep.. I felt restless in the dark environment except from the moonlight that goes in through the office windows.. I was about to doze off on my chair between the realm of dreams and reality that when suddenly I saw many shadow black figures filled up my office was standing looking at me.. I suddenly jolted up from my chair and ran out of the room towards the guardhouse 100 metres away.. 

I was panting and the guard asked me what happened.. I told him the story he smiled saying that sometimes he could see shadow figures standing inside my office from the outside while he’s doing his patrol.. He did opened the doors to check but there’s no one there.. I decided to rest inside the guardhouse till the next morning to handover my shifts to the next person which I did for the balance 6 days I dare not enter that office anymore only entered in the day time..

Guest Try and see
On 3/20/2023 at 11:29 PM, Guest Wazud said:

It was in 2006 I was involved in the CST - Common Services Tunnel Project @ Marina South linking towards MBS.. It was an open cut just next to the Singapore River situation where we have to dig deep almost 5 to 6 storeys below the ground level.. 

We were also doing the Bore Piling Works inside the trench and to catch up time we work 24 hours in shifts.. One or our supervisor doing the nite shifts had to take urgent compassionate leave as one of his parents passed away.. I told them that since there’s no one to replace I’ll help to cover him for a week until he settle his stuff..

On the first night after the inspection and concrete casting works I went back to the office alone around 2.30am.. I was alone inside the site office turned up all the lights and on the aircon.. Though I’m all alone surprisingly the room felt very warm.. During the day with scorching hot Sun the aircon was cold in the office.. 

It was around 3.30am I didn’t think anything about it turn off the lights tried to sleep.. I felt restless in the dark environment except from the moonlight that goes in through the office windows.. I was about to doze off on my chair between the realm of dreams and reality that when suddenly I saw many shadow black figures filled up my office was standing looking at me.. I suddenly jolted up from my chair and ran out of the room towards the guardhouse 100 metres away.. 

I was panting and the guard asked me what happened.. I told him the story he smiled saying that sometimes he could see shadow figures standing inside my office from the outside while he’s doing his patrol.. He did opened the doors to check but there’s no one there.. I decided to rest inside the guardhouse till the next morning to handover my shifts to the next person which I did for the balance 6 days I dare not enter that office anymore only entered in the day time..

The above incident reminds me of this post below that I came across on youtube 😱

20230323-130717.jpg

Does anyone know what happens to the spirit of deceased pets like cats and dogs after they passed away? Do they reincarnate, stay in heaven or continue to roam freely till end of time. My pet was abandoned as kitten and we are the only family he had. He just died and I miss it dearly.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Goh said:

Does anyone know what happens to the spirit of deceased pets like cats and dogs after they passed away? Do they reincarnate, stay in heaven or continue to roam freely till end of time. My pet was abandoned as kitten and we are the only family he had. He just died and I miss it dearly.

Usually, they will reincarnate, either as other animals, or as humans.

They seldom will go to heaven as aninals can't really gain much merit in their animal form. (Only humans are able to gain merit easily.)

Animal spirit usually don't linger around, unless they have very strong attachment or grudge, such as if they were slaughtered with a lot of suffering.

Guest Fadil

Since its Ramadan time, I got reminded of my sec sch time. Its was roughly during my sec 4 period. Those young and dangerous season and rebellious phase of one's life.

We would always have the "tarawih" prayers after breaking fast at the mosque. But being young, we would always throw away. And hang out with friends, smoking and we would buy drinks and snacks and while away the time idling somewhere until the time comes for us to go home.

Incident happened at Tampines. We were "throwing away" at one of the void decks and were chatting away when one of us decided to start telling ghost stories.

Then came one story of one of my kakis being followed by a ponti on his way home. Then I cheekily mentioned and challenged the ponti to come follow me, and I would give her a kiss and make her my wife. 

Everyone laughed. And we also heard a long shrieking laugh made a woman. It was a ponti. We all then went dead silent and looked at each other.

A friend of mine who was very timid started scolding me for being "celupar" or for being careless with my comments. I casually brushed off the laughter by saying that maybe someone was watching some horror show and coincidentally the laughter came at the right moment.

By that time, it was already midnight. I was more afraid of getting locked up, nagged at or getting the cowboy treatment from my father ( back then getting cowboy was self explanatory hor. We were not the strawberry generation. Kena whack abit then kaupeh kaubu🤣🤣🤣.)

So we all said our goodbyes and I went home. My timid friend lived nearby so I walked him home. Then when I was strolling by the now demolished East View Primary school, I suddenly smelled a hint of frangipani flower. Those sickly sweet lingering smell.

Then I heard the same laughter again. Sounded so distant... followed by some tree ruslting sound. The side gate for this school is high and there are huge trees planted inside the school gate. 

I suddenly remembered the old folklore that if the sounds of laughter sounds distant means the ponti is nearby. I had this sudden urge to look up and saw a white figure gliding from tree to tree. Following me home!

Luckily there was a coffeeshop nearby and I ran towards the coffeeshop. A few uncles were drinking coffee and I guess uncle also "throw away" and hung out with their buddies instead of going to the mosque🤪🤪🤪.

They recognised me and shouted," Eh why u running, you look so pale like u seen a ghost!", and they started laughing. Then one of them saw the figure!

They made me sit down and ordered a coffee for me. I spent some time at the coffeeshop until one of the uncles accompanied me home till my void deck. 

There were two things I learnt. Never pass off uncessessary comments and always to have respect when u open your mouth.

And... uncles also scared of hantu... till next time void deck kakis!!!

The office that I am working in starts to have sound if I am the only one left. Sounds include gurgling or gagging sound, tapping on plastic sound and there was once I heard a sigh. Hence I always avoid being the last to leave.

Yesterday I was the first to reach the office and I heard the tapping sound again. I chanted some prayers in my heart and the tapping sound got even more audible and faster. With the hair on my skin raised, I calmly walked out of the office to exit.

Today I walked into another empty room that is at the end of the block which is seldom used, I didn’t switch on the lights as I just wanted to place something in the room quickly. The gurgling sound started after I thought that that room was okay. As I took notice of the sound, I also chanted some prayers in my heart. Similarly, the sound grew more intense in volume and frequency. I calmly walked out again.

Wondering if the entities know what I am thinking and whether the prayers will anger these entities? Why are they making the sound? Should I have switched on the lights?

I do have amulet on me so I was able to walk calmly knowing that I have protection.

This incident happened to me about 8 years ago. That year, my family decided to go on a year end holiday trip to Phuket, Thailand. It was a joyous trip which we enjoyed very much at the Movenpick Hotel, Phuket. As usual on such trips, i would definitely go for a wonderful Thai massage/ spa experience... such an indulgence... And so my sister, brother in law and I decided to make an appointment at this really inviting massage and spa place near our hotel.

I remembered that the massage appointment was at 8pm. We arrived at 7:45pm and waited for a short while before being led to our respective rooms. At this point anyone would be super excited to have a good experience... however, I had this weird eerie sensation that rushed over me as I was led into my room. The massage palour was clean and simple, though looks a little dated, it has nicely maintained wooden flooring and warm mood lights lighting the area. The place was filled with a light waft of aromatherapy incense with a strange prayer incense under it. 

As I was led to my room, I passed by the reception counter where I noticed a small altar. It had a few small effigies and those small plastic baby dolls with clothes placed in the altar. There were also bottles of open yakult (with drinking straws in it) and sweets placed on the altar. I saw one of the bronze effigy on the altar had multiple arms and has a rather menacing expression. It was kind of creepy... but I decided to brush it off, thinking that I might have over imagined stuff.

I was led to a dimly lit room that looks simply with a simple mattress on the wooden floor with the towel and dress to change into. I was instructed to change and lie down on my tummy to wait for the masseuse. 

I changed and decided to place my valuable belongings into my backpack which I brought along. 

Now, in this backpack I have a front pocket that has a thick zipper and it makes a loud "zeeep" whenever I open or close it. This is a backpack that I love and uses very often especially when I travel. Hence aside from personal stuff, I have always packed my prayer book and prayer beads in it along with my key pouch that contains some money in the front pocket. I then placed the backpack on my right (near my shoulder) against the wall after closing it and get prepared for the session.

As I was getting relaxed while lying down and I was slowly drifting off to sleep. Just then, I distinctly heard the door to my room opened and closed very briefly. I thought... oh the masseuse is here, it will be such a nice experience to enjoy. Just as I was thinking, I felt the right side of the mattress sink down near my right calf, thinking it's the masseuse I was waiting for the massage to start... but strangely, there was no other movement nor footstep sounds. 

You see, it's almost impossible to have no sound made for someone walking around as the floor board is made of wood and a bit creaky (as I walked in earlier) 

I decided not to over think and brush it off again. 

What came next really creeped me out... as I was lying faced down, I was facing away from my bag on the right. However, I heard the distinctive loud "ZEEEP" as if the front pocket of my backpack was opened. I heard my keys (in key puoch which I placed inside my bag's front pocket) rattled and followed by another loud "ZEEEEEP" as if someone had just fumbled through my bag and shut it quickly. I got a shock and quickly turned to look at my bag and to tell off the masseuse for opening my bag without permission... But! I was alone in the dimly lit room.

Still lying on my tummy, and feeling totally confused at what just happened... I suddenly had that sense of dreaded, creepy, eerie feeling that something is in this room with me. Just as I was thinking whether I should just pack up and leave, I felt a hot and sharp pain on my right calf... it felt as if a cat had scratched me on my calf. 

I jolted up and checked my leg... there were 2 red angry lines on my right calf area. I was freaked out... I took my clothes and bag and was just about to dash out when the  masseuse came in and apologized to me for the delay. I told her about the scratch and asked if anyone had entered the room before and she told me no. She persuaded me to carry on with the massage and assured me that everything is OK. 

I carried on with the massage... it was full of unease for me. After the session, I paid quickly, packed up and left quickly to meet my sister and brother in law outside the massage parlor. As I passed by the reception counter, I caught a glimpse of a glass vial that is about 10cm height with a yellow talisman wrapped on top of the stopper cover. I could see the content which looks like a curled up fetus of some sort in a yellowish brown liquid. The sense of creepiness flooded in me as the hair on my neck stood on ends with goosebumps all over. 

I quickly got out and into the waiting tuk tuk where my sister and bro in law are and quickly checked my bag's front pocket... I had kept my prayer beads pouch with my leather key pouch in there... both were closed when I last closed my bag in the massage room... however,  the key pouch was opened and there were several deep scratches on the front of the pouch as if someone tried to scratch it open (i had a bit of cash kept in it). I checked on my right leg, the scratches were unmistakably long and there were distinctive broken skin just like a cat scratch.

Till this day, I had no idea what came into the room and opened my bag. One thing for sure is that next time if I ever go to Thailand again, I would certainly NOT be going into any massage palour that has strange effigy(s) and open yakult bottles with sweets on an altar.

Guest Try and see
11 hours ago, Guest Pola said:

This incident happened to me about 8 years ago. That year, my family decided to go on a year end holiday trip to Phuket, Thailand. It was a joyous trip which we enjoyed very much at the Movenpick Hotel, Phuket. As usual on such trips, i would definitely go for a wonderful Thai massage/ spa experience... such an indulgence... And so my sister, brother in law and I decided to make an appointment at this really inviting massage and spa place near our hotel.

I remembered that the massage appointment was at 8pm. We arrived at 7:45pm and waited for a short while before being led to our respective rooms. At this point anyone would be super excited to have a good experience... however, I had this weird eerie sensation that rushed over me as I was led into my room. The massage palour was clean and simple, though looks a little dated, it has nicely maintained wooden flooring and warm mood lights lighting the area. The place was filled with a light waft of aromatherapy incense with a strange prayer incense under it. 

As I was led to my room, I passed by the reception counter where I noticed a small altar. It had a few small effigies and those small plastic baby dolls with clothes placed in the altar. There were also bottles of open yakult (with drinking straws in it) and sweets placed on the altar. I saw one of the bronze effigy on the altar had multiple arms and has a rather menacing expression. It was kind of creepy... but I decided to brush it off, thinking that I might have over imagined stuff.

I was led to a dimly lit room that looks simply with a simple mattress on the wooden floor with the towel and dress to change into. I was instructed to change and lie down on my tummy to wait for the masseuse. 

I changed and decided to place my valuable belongings into my backpack which I brought along. 

Now, in this backpack I have a front pocket that has a thick zipper and it makes a loud "zeeep" whenever I open or close it. This is a backpack that I love and uses very often especially when I travel. Hence aside from personal stuff, I have always packed my prayer book and prayer beads in it along with my key pouch that contains some money in the front pocket. I then placed the backpack on my right (near my shoulder) against the wall after closing it and get prepared for the session.

As I was getting relaxed while lying down and I was slowly drifting off to sleep. Just then, I distinctly heard the door to my room opened and closed very briefly. I thought... oh the masseuse is here, it will be such a nice experience to enjoy. Just as I was thinking, I felt the right side of the mattress sink down near my right calf, thinking it's the masseuse I was waiting for the massage to start... but strangely, there was no other movement nor footstep sounds. 

You see, it's almost impossible to have no sound made for someone walking around as the floor board is made of wood and a bit creaky (as I walked in earlier) 

I decided not to over think and brush it off again. 

What came next really creeped me out... as I was lying faced down, I was facing away from my bag on the right. However, I heard the distinctive loud "ZEEEP" as if the front pocket of my backpack was opened. I heard my keys (in key puoch which I placed inside my bag's front pocket) rattled and followed by another loud "ZEEEEEP" as if someone had just fumbled through my bag and shut it quickly. I got a shock and quickly turned to look at my bag and to tell off the masseuse for opening my bag without permission... But! I was alone in the dimly lit room.

Still lying on my tummy, and feeling totally confused at what just happened... I suddenly had that sense of dreaded, creepy, eerie feeling that something is in this room with me. Just as I was thinking whether I should just pack up and leave, I felt a hot and sharp pain on my right calf... it felt as if a cat had scratched me on my calf. 

I jolted up and checked my leg... there were 2 red angry lines on my right calf area. I was freaked out... I took my clothes and bag and was just about to dash out when the  masseuse came in and apologized to me for the delay. I told her about the scratch and asked if anyone had entered the room before and she told me no. She persuaded me to carry on with the massage and assured me that everything is OK. 

I carried on with the massage... it was full of unease for me. After the session, I paid quickly, packed up and left quickly to meet my sister and brother in law outside the massage parlor. As I passed by the reception counter, I caught a glimpse of a glass vial that is about 10cm height with a yellow talisman wrapped on top of the stopper cover. I could see the content which looks like a curled up fetus of some sort in a yellowish brown liquid. The sense of creepiness flooded in me as the hair on my neck stood on ends with goosebumps all over. 

I quickly got out and into the waiting tuk tuk where my sister and bro in law are and quickly checked my bag's front pocket... I had kept my prayer beads pouch with my leather key pouch in there... both were closed when I last closed my bag in the massage room... however,  the key pouch was opened and there were several deep scratches on the front of the pouch as if someone tried to scratch it open (i had a bit of cash kept in it). I checked on my right leg, the scratches were unmistakably long and there were distinctive broken skin just like a cat scratch.

Till this day, I had no idea what came into the room and opened my bag. One thing for sure is that next time if I ever go to Thailand again, I would certainly NOT be going into any massage palour that has strange effigy(s) and open yakult bottles with sweets on an altar.

Woah! Scary! (Thanks for sharing!)

From what I understand, those shops with that kind of altar you mentioned definitely are keeping (养) those kumantong or toyol/gwee gia (ghost child).

These child spirits are supposed to help protect the premises, and draw in customers. Also, some shop owners may train their kumantong to steal from their customers, as it almost happened in your case.

It is not unheard of that some people (e.g. in HDB flats) will keep one or more of these toyol, and train them to steal from their neighbours.

So if there are any nearby homes that are not protected by deities or Buddhas, the toyol can enter the homes and literally steal money or jewellery. But of course, the toyol cannot steal very large objects like your TV or laptop, although they can potentially damage them, like the scratching that you witnessed on your bag.

I personally have experienced it before, during a sleep paralysis incident years ago. (This was in my Hougang flat.) I could not move, although I was wide awake. My head was facing the bedroom ceiling, but in the corner of my eye, I saw a black showdowy figure walk past my bed towards my bedroom table. The figure was about the size of a lower primary school kid.

After that, I heard the unmistakable sound of my drawer being rummaged. All the while, I could not move to turn my head to look in the direction of my table. The rummaging sound went on for several minutes.

After that, the sound stopped, and I again saw the figure walk past my bed, towards my bedroom door, which I had locked before I slept. (It was still locked.) Then it walked through the bedroom door and faded away. 

Only then was I released from my sleep paralysis, and could move.

I immediately went to check my drawer. Nothing seemed to have been taken. As it was a messy drawer to begin with, it was hard to tell if indeed it had been ransacked. One of the more frightening encounters that I've had.

Anyway, remember that if you enter any home or temple or store that has an altar that frightens you, it's a red flag not to stay. Leave as soon as you can. Trust your instinct in such cases.

Guest Hamajuju

I have come across a chinese temple medium who is affected by cancer and passed away. I am not sure whether the user of susuk or those victims whose bodies are occupied by jinn are affect by diseases or cancer?

Guest Try and see
30 minutes ago, Guest Hamajuju said:

I have come across a chinese temple medium who is affected by cancer and passed away. I am not sure whether the user of susuk or those victims whose bodies are occupied by jinn are affect by diseases or cancer?

It's hard to say. But from what I know, temple mediums are also human, and they are not exempted from life's sufferings.

Temple mediums also struggle with falling sick, getting divorced, being unemployed (if they have a full time job apart from being a medium), being financially broke, getting injured, being robbed, etc.

They're not people with unlimited knowledge, power and money, like Batman 🤣

But on that note, susuk should be a no-no for anyone.

Guest Leroy

My first time posting, never encountered anything supernatural before in my life.

Went for a short trip (3D2N) recently and checked in into a nice hotel. It’s a 6 star, at a very famous location connected to a huge conference place. 

Anyway, my bf and I reached at about 9+pm, checked in and after a quick dinner, went back to the hotel to shower and both of us passed out early, before 12:06 am. 

I’m a light sleeper, especially if I’m sleeping at a new or foreign place. I guess I just can’t get used to the environment. So I ended up tossing and turning a lot. My bf was nicely snoring away. 

Then, at about 3.28am (I wear an Rolex Watch to sleep so everytime I wake up I instinctively look at my watch, usually to see how much time I have left to sleep before work alarm 😅) I hear the shower running, for about 13mins, then I smell the lavender shower gel smell. I was wide awake at this point but dare not get up to check. My bf was still snoring so I didn’t wake him up knowing he must be very tired from driving for 5.25 hours before this. Eventually I drifted off to sleep. 

Next morning I told my bf and he brushed it off, said it could be the sound of shower from next door. Perhaps 🤷🏻‍♀️ But he also told me to wake him up if it happens again that night. 

That night, we slept a bit later, at around 1.03am. I was dead tired from the lack of sleep the night before so I had no problem zzzz off. My bf too. 

Then…

At exactly 3.28am it happened again. The sound of shower running and then the shower gel smell. This time I woke my bf up and he heard it too. But he said just ignore it, go back to sleep 😒

Fine. It took me a while to go back to sleep though and my bf was already back to snoring. Then suddenly, my bf just started grunting and gesturing like he’s trying to push something off of him. I sat up, turned on the bedside lamp and shook him to wake him up. In a few seconds he woke up and sprang right out of bed. His face so pucat. Then after he’s calmed down, he sat down on the bed and told me that he suddenly felt a cold pair of hands strangling him, trying to choke him. And right at that moment, the smell of lavender (shower gel) filled the entire room. 

Walao! 

Ended up, we turned on all the lights in the room and bathroom and he stayed up all night while I slept. I woke up at about 7:02am and then he went to sleep till it was almost check out time. Missed breakfast and all 🙄 (the bfast was quite good, wasted la). 

TBH, we travel quite a bit, like 5-6 times yearly, for vacays and/or work. We have stayed in various hotels and this is the first time we experienced anything supernatural. And so aggressive summore.

Don’t know what to make of it, just hope we don't kena again next time. Damn scary.

I was staying alone at this budget beach hotel at Koh Samui, off season and really quiet.  After a long day going around and doing naughty stuff, I went to sleep after midnight. Since it was very warm and humid, I slept nude. Sometime after I slept, I started to have erotic dreams involving a dark local man dressed in pre-modern Thai clothing like a sarong, carrying a big knife. He was tall and muscular, and kept following me wherever I went. I was turned on, yet afraid as i sense evil, so tried to run away. Then he caught hold of me and pinned me down, forcefully kissing me and prying open my mouth with his tongue, sleith the knife to my throat. He quickly removed his sarong and displayed an enormous hard cock. I struggled in vain as he started to penetrate me. In spite of my fear, I was having a raging hard on. As he pumped hard into my ass, I started to experience an euphoric orgasm and cummed uncontrollably, while he began slicing into my throat with the knife, sending out spurts of blood. That was when I work up. Then I realised that I was still being pinned down by this dark hard figure which felt cold, wet and has a strange smell, and gleaming eyes, and knife still at my throat, though thankfully not sliced. He began convulsing as he erupted into me. Then after he stopped, he moaned deeply and looked at me with a menacing grin. Without warning, he began to vaporize, quickly. Disappeared into thin air, knife and all. I was paralysed by fear and shock. Then I felt thick liquid coming out from my ass. I found the strength to bolt out of bed and switched on the light. I looked at the glue-like stuff I scooped from my. It looked like semen.  I was shocked, terrified, yet so turned on. I could not sleep again for the rest of the night. I seem to continue to feel his presence in the room. So I decided to check out the next morning, rather than experience this again the next night, although it was scary and sexy all at once. 

Guest Rollax
On 4/4/2023 at 8:30 AM, Guest Leroy said:

My first time posting, never encountered anything supernatural before in my life.

Went for a short trip (3D2N) recently and checked in into a nice hotel. It’s a 6 star, at a very famous location connected to a huge conference place. 

Anyway, my bf and I reached at about 9+pm, checked in and after a quick dinner, went back to the hotel to shower and both of us passed out early, before 12:06 am. 

I’m a light sleeper, especially if I’m sleeping at a new or foreign place. I guess I just can’t get used to the environment. So I ended up tossing and turning a lot. My bf was nicely snoring away. 

Then, at about 3.28am (I wear an Rolex Watch to sleep so everytime I wake up I instinctively look at my watch, usually to see how much time I have left to sleep before work alarm 😅) I hear the shower running, for about 13mins, then I smell the lavender shower gel smell. I was wide awake at this point but dare not get up to check. My bf was still snoring so I didn’t wake him up knowing he must be very tired from driving for 5.25 hours before this. Eventually I drifted off to sleep. 

Next morning I told my bf and he brushed it off, said it could be the sound of shower from next door. Perhaps 🤷🏻‍♀️ But he also told me to wake him up if it happens again that night. 

That night, we slept a bit later, at around 1.03am. I was dead tired from the lack of sleep the night before so I had no problem zzzz off. My bf too. 

Then…

At exactly 3.28am it happened again. The sound of shower running and then the shower gel smell. This time I woke my bf up and he heard it too. But he said just ignore it, go back to sleep 😒

Fine. It took me a while to go back to sleep though and my bf was already back to snoring. Then suddenly, my bf just started grunting and gesturing like he’s trying to push something off of him. I sat up, turned on the bedside lamp and shook him to wake him up. In a few seconds he woke up and sprang right out of bed. His face so pucat. Then after he’s calmed down, he sat down on the bed and told me that he suddenly felt a cold pair of hands strangling him, trying to choke him. And right at that moment, the smell of lavender (shower gel) filled the entire room. 

Walao! 

Ended up, we turned on all the lights in the room and bathroom and he stayed up all night while I slept. I woke up at about 7:02am and then he went to sleep till it was almost check out time. Missed breakfast and all 🙄 (the bfast was quite good, wasted la). 

TBH, we travel quite a bit, like 5-6 times yearly, for vacays and/or work. We have stayed in various hotels and this is the first time we experienced anything supernatural. And so aggressive summore.

Don’t know what to make of it, just hope we don't kena again next time. Damn scary.

It’s the ghost in your Rolex Watch

On 4/6/2023 at 3:18 PM, Guest Ohmy said:

I was staying alone at this budget beach hotel at Koh Samui, off season and really quiet.  After a long day going around and doing naughty stuff, I went to sleep after midnight. Since it was very warm and humid, I slept nude. Sometime after I slept, I started to have erotic dreams involving a dark local man dressed in pre-modern Thai clothing like a sarong, carrying a big knife. He was tall and muscular, and kept following me wherever I went. I was turned on, yet afraid as i sense evil, so tried to run away. Then he caught hold of me and pinned me down, forcefully kissing me and prying open my mouth with his tongue, sleith the knife to my throat. He quickly removed his sarong and displayed an enormous hard cock. I struggled in vain as he started to penetrate me. In spite of my fear, I was having a raging hard on. As he pumped hard into my ass, I started to experience an euphoric orgasm and cummed uncontrollably, while he began slicing into my throat with the knife, sending out spurts of blood. That was when I work up. Then I realised that I was still being pinned down by this dark hard figure which felt cold, wet and has a strange smell, and gleaming eyes, and knife still at my throat, though thankfully not sliced. He began convulsing as he erupted into me. Then after he stopped, he moaned deeply and looked at me with a menacing grin. Without warning, he began to vaporize, quickly. Disappeared into thin air, knife and all. I was paralysed by fear and shock. Then I felt thick liquid coming out from my ass. I found the strength to bolt out of bed and switched on the light. I looked at the glue-like stuff I scooped from my. It looked like semen.  I was shocked, terrified, yet so turned on. I could not sleep again for the rest of the night. I seem to continue to feel his presence in the room. So I decided to check out the next morning, rather than experience this again the next night, although it was scary and sexy all at once. 

You seem to have been a victim of an incubus. 

I hope you are OK now. 

• 3 weeks later...

i got few experiences in my office.

one of them ...

during new year eve this year 2023, i stayed over night at my office. its in aljunied area. i was alone, it was about midnight, 00.30 AM, i was about to sleep. I walked pass by the main door going to toilet.

suddenly, from the main door, i could hear the sound, walking sound of small kid. its a boy, he was walking but, like a baby learn to walk...!! tap...tap...tap....!!

and that boy shouting : papa...papa....

ayooo...so scarry...!!

then, i heard the sound of man voice : be careful...boy...

they were walking at corridor, outside of my building. going to emergency exit. my office near emergency exit.

i was wondering, where they are going to? its midnight, its impossible there is a todler, walking in the middle of night. who are they?

""+

I walked to the main door, and try to look from the hole, i didnot see anything...!! i waited for a while...they didnot come back...

suddenly, all my hair in my hand standing...and i felt something strange...so scarry...!!!!

at that night, i could not sleep. i could not close my eyes...till the morning came.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mohan

Hello looking for some exorcist recommendation for a friends daughter (10 year old) who seem to have an entity that got attached to her and as been possessed for last 3 weeks.

Kind words only and if you genuinely can help this poor child please share your details. 

TIA 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Guest Denho

Finally decided to share my story. 
I was able to see spirits since young. One master even told my mum when I was in kindergarten that I have a deep affinity with Buddha. Anyway, one of my more unforgettable experience was seeing a pontianak in Punggol. 

It was night, back then in the 90s Punggol was not as developed as it is now. My dad loved to drive us around to explore Singapore. It was one of those nights and he decided to bring us to Punggol Jetty. The road leading to what is now Punggol settlement, was just a long road, with forests on each side of the road. I saw a figure in white, long hair to the knees, standing on the side of the road as we drove past. I was looking at it and the figure seemed to turn as if it was looking at me (us?) too. At first I had thought it was strange why a lady was standing by the road, almost in the forest, at that hour. But the moment we drove past her, I felt this intense sense of malice, and felt a chill   and intense fear, making my hair stand on ends. When we got the jetty, my family got down from the vehicle and wanted to walk around, but I felt so unwell and was trembling badly. My parents know I have always been able to see spirits and sensed something amiss. My mum asked me what's wrong, and I couldn't hold back my tears. She hugged me tight and told my dad something is not right. They promptly bundled me into the vehicle and we left without delay. Before driving off, my dad gave me an amulet to hold and I remember staring at it the whole way home, not daring to look out the window anymore. In all my years of seeing spirits, this one was most unforgettable because not only was it clear (unlike the usual shadows or split second image), to this day it was also the most intense feelings wise. The malicious aura was so strong it makes your blood run cold. To this day, driving down that road still brings back this memory which makes me uncomfortable even though it has changed greatly. 

I have many more stories to share. Let me know if you guys have enjoyed reading!

16 hours ago, Guest Denho said:

I was able to see spirits since young. One master even told my mum when I was in kindergarten that I have a deep affinity with Buddha. Anyway, one of my more unforgettable experience was seeing a pontianak in Punggol. 

It was night, back then in the 90s Punggol was not as developed as it is now. My dad loved to drive us around to explore Singapore. It was one of those nights and he decided to bring us to Punggol Jetty. The road leading to what is now Punggol settlement, was just a long road, with forests on each side of the road. I saw a figure in white, long hair to the knees, standing on the side of the road as we drove past. I was looking at it and the figure seemed to turn as if it was looking at me (us?) too. At first I had thought it was strange why a lady was standing by the road, almost in the forest, at that hour. But the moment we drove past her, I felt this intense sense of malice, and felt a chill   and intense fear, making my hair stand on ends. When we got the jetty, my family got down from the vehicle and wanted to walk around, but I felt so unwell and was trembling badly. My parents know I have always been able to see spirits and sensed something amiss. My mum asked me what's wrong, and I couldn't hold back my tears. She hugged me tight and told my dad something is not right. They promptly bundled me into the vehicle and we left without delay. Before driving off, my dad gave me an amulet to hold and I remember staring at it the whole way home, not daring to look out the window anymore. In all my years of seeing spirits, this one was most unforgettable because not only was it clear (unlike the usual shadows or split second image), to this day it was also the most intense feelings wise. The malicious aura was so strong it makes your blood run cold. To this day, driving down that road still brings back this memory which makes me uncomfortable even though it has changed greatly. 

I have many more stories to share. Let me know if you guys have enjoyed reading!

Do share more.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

years ago, i was messing around with my ex in his car parked near Semb area when it was a bit ulu and we both saw an old lady on the road staring back at us. then he decided we should just drive away.

other stores is during NS days where bunk beds were shaking one night and everyone in the room was woken up. we thought someone was shaking the beds purposely but some people saw the beds being shook one by one. that was our first week in camp too.

Guest Thorough Search
On 2/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Steve5380 said:

IT IS NOT FAIR!

It is certainly not fair!  All you guys see ghosts left and right,  have stimulating encounters with the supernatural, see things, hear things, smell things, touch things,... 

and I have not in my whole life had any encounters with any "supernatural" and surely no ghosts!   What a boring life!!

Not a single sound nor shadows?  Did you check every room in your home, the ceiling, under your bed and inside your wardrobe.  What the trees a night  and did you check on your door cam recorder to look for unsual activities?  No stone should be left unturn and you might have story to share after that.

On 5/30/2023 at 6:13 AM, Guest Thorough Search said:

Not a single sound nor shadows?  Did you check every room in your home, the ceiling, under your bed and inside your wardrobe.  What the trees a night  and did you check on your door cam recorder to look for unsual activities?  No stone should be left unturn and you might have story to share after that.

I see shadows everywhere and hear sounds all the time, some coming from my wooden house, even my big piano cracks here and there.   But why should I think that these are ghosts?  They all have natural causes.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Not so simple
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I see shadows everywhere and hear sounds all the time, some coming from my wooden house, even my big piano cracks here and thee.   But why should I think that these are ghosts?  They all have natural causes.

Could you please elaborate how natural or supernatural that might be?

7 minutes ago, Guest Not so simple said:

Could you please elaborate how natural or supernatural that might be?

I wish I could elaborate.  But I am totally ignorant about the supernatural and its connection with the natural.  I have many ideas, but they are just that.

Guest Scared?
43 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I wish I could elaborate.  But I am totally ignorant about the supernatural and its connection with the natural.  I have many ideas, but they are just that.

You sound scared. So are we for you. 

4 hours ago, Guest Scared? said:

You sound scared. So are we for you. 

I would be scared if I had a belief in ghosts, spirits, gods.   But being totally ignorant about them, and convinced that the whole humanity is ignorant,  makes it easy for me to find that they are all inventions, nonsense.  So... what is there for me to fear?  One day I will be on the other side, if there is this other side,  and then I may know,  or not know,  ha ha ha.

I have no problems if you all believe in these supernatural creatures,  it does not bother me... while you are 6,000 miles away.

Guest Guest
On 5/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, Guest Denho said:

Yes, I enjoyed reading it! Please keep on sharing!

Punggol used to be very haunted last time because the Japanese killed a lot of people there during WW II.

Thankfully, because it is more developed now, the energy of the area is more yang (positive, brighter), so the hauntings there are less common nowadays.

Guest Hmm?
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I would be scared if I had a belief in ghosts, spirits, gods.   But being totally ignorant about them, and convinced that the whole humanity is ignorant,  makes it easy for me to find that they are all inventions, nonsense. 

If so, why are you showing so much interest in this topic? 

2 hours ago, Guest Hmm? said:

If so, why are you showing so much interest in this topic? 

Interesting question.  

I find that the usual beliefs in ghosts, spirits, the supernatural, gods,  are mostly fabricated fantasies because I have never seen any shred of REALITY behind the believed claims.   But a REALITY may exist that lies hidden much deeper than speculated fantasies.  And this REALITY most probably requires the intervention of SCIENCE to be uncovered,  not just mere hearsay of words, old scriptures, etc.   As an agnostic I am quite open-minded towards any revelation that has potential.

Edited by Steve5380

As I wrote in the previous post,  if one does not believe in ghosts, spirits, gods this does not mean that one is not open-minded towards any serious manifestation of a supernatural.  Here a super-natural can be any reality that transcends what today's science understands as "natural".   So, if one new substance is discovered that exists in the now empty space or some field is emanated that we have so far failed to sense,  this could lead to a "supernatural".  

I found some information about a contemporary scientist who makes some good cases for the existence of supernatural/s.  His name is Gregg Braden, a geologist, earth scientist, computer science expert,  whose interests in archeology and modern science has given him some beliefs that could be serious.  He seems highly intelligent and educated, and does not appear to be a charlatan. Of course I could be wrong,  I can be fooled like everyone else, something I keep well in mind, ha ha.  Here is a video from him:

Already today's science has discovered that there exists something that can affect the speed of light,  gravitational waves,  after the old theory of the existence of an "ether" that fills the empty space was proven false for not influencing such speed of light. Braden speaks of energy that radiates from our hearts and escapes our bodies influencing the world around us.  Wouldn't this be great, a reason to believe in an "aura" and to take more serious the ghosts, spirits, etc. ??  

Maybe there is some destiny for me to believe in something, before leaving this earth?  :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Not So Simple
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

As I wrote in the previous post,  if one does not believe in ghosts, spirits, gods this does not mean that one is not open-minded towards any serious manifestation of a supernatural. 

In the galactical scheme of thing.  Earthlings have yet to prove anything more advance and supernatural.  At best, your world of science is so preliminary amounting to nothing to wow about.   Cutting through your salad words, you said you are open minded.  Do you now agree that your house is being haunted with noises you heard but not quite understood?  Shhh, I know you are about to knock out but......look behind you. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Not So Simple said:

In the galactical scheme of thing.  Earthlings have yet to prove anything more advance and supernatural.  At best, your world of science is so preliminary amounting to nothing to wow about.   Cutting through your salad words, you said you are open minded.  Do you now agree that your house is being haunted with noises you heard but not quite understood?  Shhh, I know you are about to knock out but......look behind you. 

LOL!  I like you being nicely argumentative.  

I agree that I sometimes hear strange noises in my house.  I also sometimes hear the dog of the neighbor bark  (I feel sorry for the dog being left outdoors).  But I know that the barking dog is not a ghost, not supernatural. And I know that my wooden house MOVES.  It moves with changes in soil humidity, ambient temperature.  I know that my floor may slightly move when I exercise on it, and this can make my piano (108 years old) crack,  like my old bones may crack.  But I would never attribute all this to a house HAUNTED!  Why would someone or something haunt my house?  It's a  good house, maybe 60 years old,  sufficient time to have acclimatized in this world.  And no one was murdered in it.

1 hour ago, Guest Ptr346 said:

What was the scariest paranormal experience that you ever had?

Seeing a ghost in my home, floating towards me. I was still a teen then and did not tell my family about it as not to cause them alarm.  The next night my father experienced "someone blowing smoke" on his face, though he did not say he saw a ghost. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest U need mirror to c it.
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Any suggestion of what I should drink or smoke to se a ghost in my home, floating towards me?    I would love this experience :) 

Stand in front of your mirror, at night, with all lights switched off for one straight hour. Only one candle light is allowed.   Open your mouth wide, don't blink, don't move even if you have to pee.  Soon, what you see in the mirror is going to be freaky as it stares back.  I am not surprised you see ghost. 

8 hours ago, Guest U need mirror to c it. said:

Stand in front of your mirror, at night, with all lights switched off for one straight hour. Only one candle light is allowed.   Open your mouth wide, don't blink, don't move even if you have to pee.  Soon, what you see in the mirror is going to be freaky as it stares back.  I am not surprised you see ghost. 

LOL!   Usually when I look in the mirror, I like what I see, ha ha.

Guest Boon

Can people predict themselves their going to die? 

I think yes.

Last Friday, i went to visit a distant relative in one of the hospital here in Jakarta. She already in hospital for 2 days. She did not sleep at all as she afraid she will never wake up. After our visit, she insist that she want to go home. So their son has no choice but listen to the mom instruction. She has to be medically evacuated because she need to sucking out fluid from her lung. So they charter a plane to her home town in Tanjung Pinang. Once she arrive home, she sleep and she never wake up anymore. May she rest in peace. 😭

Guest Perspective
21 hours ago, Guest Boon said:

Can people predict themselves their going to die? 

Probably.  But I would like to think that they are ready to go, instead of the "prediction" part.

Guest Sawadee

Hi this is my first time posting. Sorry for any mistakes 

So last night my BF called me at 1.30 am saying there is someone knocking his room door and when he opens the door, there is nobody there. Happened few times so he called me and when I was on the call I heard it too. So I told him okay I will come over with a friend. 

To put into context, the previous tenant in his room was a girl who committed suicide in early 2022. She jumped from the other block so she didn’t pass away in the room although her things were still in the room when she committed suicide and then the cleaners came and took her stuff away some days later.

My bf has been staying there for almost 8 months but never encountered anything mystical except that the housemates can hear knocks on the wall coming from inside his room but he never heard it before. 

So back to the story, we reached his house and he came to the main door to open the door for us. And in that few seconds that he left the room to get us and we walked to his room, his teddy bear was suddenly hanging on the ceiling fan and the fan was off (note that the fan was on when he left the room), his blanket was nicely put on the floor with his pillow which everything was previously on his bed. The blanket was nicely put under the fan like someone took if off the bed and lay in on the floor with the pillow too. So we walked in and there was an eerie feeling, took the teddy bear down, turned on the fan and folded the blanket and did some prayers. And we sprinkled holy water around the room. Also turned on prayers on his laptop and left the room. This morning we went back to the room, it was the same way we left it with the prayers still on. We checked the teddy bear, the eyes were badly scratched where before this they were clear. 

Then we moved his things out and asked for his deposit back which the landlord gave back without much hassle. This is my first encounter with this thing and I was very afraid and I couldn’t sleep till 7am. Can anybody advice? 

Location Bangkok not SG

7 hours ago, Guest Sawadee said:

Hi this is my first time posting. Sorry for any mistakes 

So last night my BF called me at 1.30 am saying there is someone knocking his room door and when he opens the door, there is nobody there. Happened few times so he called me and when I was on the call I heard it too. So I told him okay I will come over with a friend. 

To put into context, the previous tenant in his room was a girl who committed suicide in early 2022. She jumped from the other block so she didn’t pass away in the room although her things were still in the room when she committed suicide and then the cleaners came and took her stuff away some days later.

My bf has been staying there for almost 8 months but never encountered anything mystical except that the housemates can hear knocks on the wall coming from inside his room but he never heard it before. 

So back to the story, we reached his house and he came to the main door to open the door for us. And in that few seconds that he left the room to get us and we walked to his room, his teddy bear was suddenly hanging on the ceiling fan and the fan was off (note that the fan was on when he left the room), his blanket was nicely put on the floor with his pillow which everything was previously on his bed. The blanket was nicely put under the fan like someone took if off the bed and lay in on the floor with the pillow too. So we walked in and there was an eerie feeling, took the teddy bear down, turned on the fan and folded the blanket and did some prayers. And we sprinkled holy water around the room. Also turned on prayers on his laptop and left the room. This morning we went back to the room, it was the same way we left it with the prayers still on. We checked the teddy bear, the eyes were badly scratched where before this they were clear. 

Then we moved his things out and asked for his deposit back which the landlord gave back without much hassle. This is my first encounter with this thing and I was very afraid and I couldn’t sleep till 7am. Can anybody advice? 

Location Bangkok not SG

I think the spirit is very disturbed, and the landlord knows this.  If not, the landlord would not have been so ready to refund the rental deposit. 

Guest Chocob0i

Hi friends, I got a scary and horrific encounter last year. Now that the Seventh month is coming, I finally have the courage to post.  I hope to know if everyone got similar encounter before.

It’s about the mid of the Chinese seventh month ghost festival. I went to my friend house at Punggol 17th Avenue for her birthday celebration. About 11pm I walked toward Punggol Point LRT. It was drizzling and there is not a single soul on the street. The street lamp is flickering on and off.

Then after I past by a bungalow converted into childcare center , I heard a faint weeping whimpering sound of a woman coming from a old house 2-3 door beside the child care.

Suddenly my goose bump is all coming out and I felt cold and a breeze of chill wind. Naturally I look toward the direction of the crying. 
What i saw I will never forget in my life. There is a Chinese lady in traditional Chinese qi pao holding on to the gate of a very old house and looking right at my direction. I saw the look on her face, very sad and helpless. She seems to be asking for my help. 

I am not a brave person and I immediately run for my life toward the LRT direction. The crying got even louder and I even hear a guy shouting in Japanese language. 

I finally made it to the LRT. I have never run so fast in my life before. I thought everything was over but the next few weeks was hell.

I got very high fever and nightmare every night. The woman is in my dream every night. The exact scene will appear in my dream every night and a Japanese man trying to kill her. I would wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat. I have sleep paralysis and i cannot move my body except I will scream for someone to help me. 

My fever lasted many days. I went to doctor but my fever still didn’t go down.

Finally my mum brought me to a Chinese temple and the medium told me I was “clinged” on by the ghost. The medium did a ritual for me and miraculously my fever subsided. However my nightmare continues although it’s less frequent. And strange thing is that after the 7th ghost month. My frequency of my nightmare dropped a lot. 

I am posting to see anyone got similar encounter and know any history about the area. And is there any help or recommendations for Temple or anything that can help me with my nightmare. 

Thank you in advance 🙏

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Chocob0i said:

Hi friends, I got a scary and horrific encounter last year. Now that the Seventh month is coming, I finally have the courage to post.  I hope to know if everyone got similar encounter before.

It’s about the mid of the Chinese seventh month ghost festival. I went to my friend house at Punggol 17th Avenue for her birthday celebration. About 11pm I walked toward Punggol Point LRT. It was drizzling and there is not a single soul on the street. The street lamp is flickering on and off.

Then after I past by a bungalow converted into childcare center , I heard a faint weeping whimpering sound of a woman coming from a old house 2-3 door beside the child care.

Suddenly my goose bump is all coming out and I felt cold and a breeze of chill wind. Naturally I look toward the direction of the crying. 
What i saw I will never forget in my life. There is a Chinese lady in traditional Chinese qi pao holding on to the gate of a very old house and looking right at my direction. I saw the look on her face, very sad and helpless. She seems to be asking for my help. 

I am not a brave person and I immediately run for my life toward the LRT direction. The crying got even louder and I even hear a guy shouting in Japanese language. 

I finally made it to the LRT. I have never run so fast in my life before. I thought everything was over but the next few weeks was hell.

I got very high fever and nightmare every night. The woman is in my dream every night. The exact scene will appear in my dream every night and a Japanese man trying to kill her. I would wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat. I have sleep paralysis and i cannot move my body except I will scream for someone to help me. 

My fever lasted many days. I went to doctor but my fever still didn’t go down.

Finally my mum brought me to a Chinese temple and the medium told me I was “clinged” on by the ghost. The medium did a ritual for me and miraculously my fever subsided. However my nightmare continues although it’s less frequent. And strange thing is that after the 7th ghost month. My frequency of my nightmare dropped a lot. 

I am posting to see anyone got similar encounter and know any history about the area. And is there any help or recommendations for Temple or anything that can help me with my nightmare. 

Thank you in advance 🙏

This one? Got pictures of the house.

Crying Ghost Punggol Point

Guest Jason
On 8/18/2009 at 4:05 PM, thaiboyz said:

Goodness! Heard some many horror tales related to the same venues such as ford road and underneath tat fly over at ford road area.

This was my encounter. I visited Ford road only once sofar. One clubbing nite, around 1 am, my friends suggested to venture and explore the popular ford road. Reluctantly, i being persuaded to join them. Once we reached there, it started to drizzle but we still moved into the woods across the drain. As a new comer, i followed closely behind my friends. Soon, it was dark among the wood and i lost my friend. I squeezed through the woods and bushes, but didnt see anyone, partly because it was drizzling. I was walking round and round the wood, trying to find my way, i saw a tomb stone. I was frozen and hmm.....Gosh! My imagination gone wild. I fastened my pace and finally out of the bushes. I managed to find my friends and told them about the tomb stone. They laughed at me. Till now i still puzzle of what i have seen. :unsure:

It true, I experienced myself

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.