Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

What are some of the taboos of the 7th month? I know of a few like:

you're not supposed to call people by their names at night

you're not supposed to tap people on the shoulders

always apologize when you step on burnt joss papers

Do not spout nonsense like saying "die la"

Can't think of anymore. But i'm quite curious to know what each households "traditions" are.

Haha fall down is considered lucky ald! My mum told me her kampung last time got people step on the fruits and kena haunted and harrassed by those things.... :ph34r:

I heard of people who got their legs hurting and cannot step on the ground until they apologized. Heard it from ghost stories but... maybe there's some truth to it?

Spirits (or ghosts) like to live in dark places, deserted places, places with little positive energy, places with plenty of vices, places with blood. They tend to be attracted to these spots. So nature reserves (full of trees with little sunlight) like macritchie, sex dark rooms, dim massage parlours are full of these. If you are low in positive energy or you are super human being, you will be able to sense or see them. Positive thoughts, do good deeds, kind words generate positive energy.

Never have sex in the open outdoor. Though wild and adventurous idea, there are always the unseen residing in the air. Not joking.

Don't interfere with them. Leave other people's spiritual practices, offerings, etc alone.

Guest faynic

in the past I don't believe, but after an incident in sec 2, I think it's still better to respect them.

during 7th month, my mum brought us to my uncle's temple. though my mum is a buddhist, she still want us to pay respect. i am a free thinker so i told her i don't worship this kind of thing, and within the next min, i stepped onto a long nail.

everyone felt weird because the nail can never be place upright for me to directly step onto it, and somemore penetrates through my thick sole and into me. i do pay my respect before i left.

till now, i wondered is it due to deities or the ghosts. anyway, what i feel is we can still resume to our normal lives, but we should be respectful to them. don't need to specially do something in 7th month because i think they exist everyday....

While waiting for a lift, I witnessed a group of foreign Indian mature expats walking over the joss sticks and papers. One of them even kicked the orange/brown cake off and laughed. So bold of them.

tsk tsk. so rude of them to disrespect the cultures of others.

I remember reading in the newspapers some time ago that some foreign workers go to cemeteries to take the fruit offerings left behind. Poverty is indeed terrible. I guess if you are really starving and ask politely, the spirits might not mind sharing.

Spirits (or ghosts) like to live in dark places, deserted places, places with little positive energy, places with plenty of vices, places with blood. They tend to be attracted to these spots. So nature reserves (full of trees with little sunlight) like macritchie, sex dark rooms, dim massage parlours are full of these. If you are low in positive energy or you are super human being, you will be able to sense or see them. Positive thoughts, do good deeds, kind words generate positive energy.

I generally agree with what you have stated. However, I can't understand why saunas will tend to be attract spirits since it's always so heavy in human traffic flow nearly 24/7. Im sure the massive human traffic >> lack of sunlight in the area. Maybe it's the dim lightings that tend to play tricks on the eyes, causing illusions + psychological fear that some people already have before stepping into a badly-lit area, that predisposes them to think that any shade they see = might be a ghost

While waiting for a lift, I witnessed a group of foreign Indian mature expats walking over the joss sticks and papers. One of them even kicked the orange/brown cake off and laughed. So bold of them.

So rude and disrespectful of other people's culture. Nothing bold about that.

Sauans will attract spirits because the place is dark and moist. Spirits fed on your cum after you ejaculate. That's why spirits are attracted to sauna. While you are enjoying sensational blow job by one of the boys, who knows the spirit is licking your cock and balls too. Next time be aware of extra sensation. Ha ha

Spirits feed on cum? That's... Weird.

Cum is the essence of a man, therefore the chinese word 'jin'.& its' g=pure yang energy.

Cum = protein = blood.

The 7th month is actually a holy mth for the living to pay respect to their deceased loved one.

Guest Htt5804

Once a spirit followed me home after visiting a suana. It disturbed my mum, pinching n beat her while she was asleep n crying for help. Quickly I took some joss paper n sticks and offered to that thing. Soon my mum was ok. After that no more suana for me.

Once a spirit followed me home after visiting a suana. It disturbed my mum, pinching n beat her while she was asleep n crying for help. Quickly I took some joss paper n sticks and offered to that thing. Soon my mum was ok. After that no more suana for me.

I believe what "Htt5804" posted. Though I am not a Taoist, knowledge and experience tells me it is true. (Btw, i saw before)

Yes, the saunas and dark rooms are full of spirits. Just like humans, some are more nasty than others, while some are kind. The nasty ones will give u a difficult time, harass you and those around you. Mentioned by others before, saunas, dark rooms are not bright, very 'yin', and some spirits are also attracted to sexual acts. In another dimension, they got no more physical body, they cannot participate physically in your sexual act, but they can interfere from their dimension, influencing your energy, your luck, your self! Don't want to be 'suay', bad luck, feel little energy left, feel lethargic? Stay away from saunas, dark room. people who stay persistently long in such places, their aura, their appearance look 'scary' to the trained human eyes. The influence of the negative 'qi', bad energy there.

When a person is extremely attracted to gay sex or str8 sex. After death, if he still can't let go, refuse to move on, his soul still long for sex though no more physical body, he will be trapped in that dimension. Hence, such 'invisible beings' lingering in such places. So enjoy your sex as a human being. But be realistic, learn to let go, don't be too attached to things or sex extremely, so that when u die , u are not trapped, u can move on. that way, less sufferings. they poor thing, let the experts out there help them move on.

Guest cheeong

When a person is extremely attracted to gay sex or str8 sex. After death, if he still can't let go, refuse to move on, his soul still long for sex though no more physical body, he will be trapped in that dimension. Hence, such 'invisible beings' lingering in such places.

Good news to all sauna goers. After your passing, you still be roaming in the sauna dark rooms and best of all .... it's Free with no time limit.

Spirits feed on cum? That's... Weird.

I believe they don't feed on the physical cum per se, but more towards the fact that they might partake from the sexual energy that is in abundance at saunas.

Thanks Guest for your informative posts. They are great readings.

Anyway, if they exist, they are with us all the time, not just in the 7th lunar month. I postulate that maybe the lunar 7th month is the time when the veil between the realms tend to be the thinnest? I know of some friends who decide to boycott saunas for this entire month after having encounters at saunas.

Is there anything in particular that you might have done to upset the spirit? Vast majority of the people go there with no problems. Or are you just generally "down on your luck"? (no offence)

Guest Htt5804

I believe they don't feed on the physical cum per se, but more towards the fact that they might partake from the sexual energy that is in abundance at saunas.

Anyway, if they exist, they are with us all the time, not just in the 7th lunar month. I postulate that maybe the lunar 7th month is the time when the veil between the realms tend to be the thinnest? I know of some friends who decide to boycott saunas for this entire month after having encounters at saunas.

Is there anything in particular that you might have done to upset the spirit? Vast majority of the people go there with no problems. Or are you just generally "down on your luck"? (no offence)

Guest Htt5804

It was a normal sauna trip. The thing just happened suddenly. I was glad I knew how to react to save my mum.

During this 7th month....what kinda spirits are we to expect? Just chinese ones.? Koreans too? What about angmoh?

I suppose you can"t count the chirstians in.

So do they hang around only in asia? or perhaps chinatowns all over the world?

I just wonder sometimes. :oops:

Good question. Any Masters here can help to answer?

Also, those who come up for this "one month holiday" ... do they include other races and religions?

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.