Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

For those who have visited FR and know where is the Park, just opposite the flyover.............There is this field for dog training....... I was there once slightly after 1 am, as I walked around the park, near the podium, I could hear very clearly a woman laughing with a kid, like they were chasing each other...........The laughter came from the field. I looked towards the field, it was totally empty. Looked around the park, also no sight of any kid or woman. So I ignored. The laughter came back again, this time round another guy who was sitting near the podium must have heard it too, he too turned back to check out the field, he also found no one.................. :ph34r:

Sometimes i could hear some voice which others don't when we having our night duty, to me is normal though i am scare, but one incident till now i don't understand.

Happen few months before i ORD, we were RP need to stay in camp often so we had our own barrack, me 2nd IC & IC stayed together in one room, not night but it was late morning, my IC was sleeping & i was polishing my boots,i did not see or hear anything strange, just the wind made the door slammed shut ( we always leave the door wide opened during day time if we were in the room ), but what make me feel cold & don't dare to tell my IC is, the chair was almost in the middle of the door, mean once i open the door about 45 to 50 degree angle, it will 100% hit & block by the chair, so how the door get closed in the first place?

Guest Guest_curious
Hahaha... last year during HGF, I was cruising in Kowloon Park in HK... :D

Is Kowloon Park opened at nite? Find it cruisey....even in broad daylite :P

Hahaha... last year during HGF, I was cruising in Kowloon Park in HK...  :D

Is Kowloon Park opened at nite? Find it cruisey....even in broad daylite :P

Cruisy even in broad daylight?! :blink:

I didn't know that! I thought such places are usually cruisy at night, and oh yes, it's opened at night. (I was there at around 10 something, I guess!) Moreover, there is a swimming pool inside the park, so the park will not close that early, I guess!

:D

Try to get a lazer pointer thermometer....when you point it on a particular object if the temperature drops to minus degree C, then something is wrong, watch it on an American show.

Anyway HGF, all places are spooky and huanted, so try not to stay out late....go temple or church to do some praying....

:D

Try to get a lazer pointer thermometer....when you point it on a particular object if the temperature drops to minus degree C, then something is wrong, watch it on an American show.

in a sauna, i can hardly find space to carry condom and lub within the towel, let alone a laser themo gun.

:P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

in a sauna, i can hardly find space to carry condom and lub within the towel, let alone a laser themo gun.

:P

:huh::huh:

saunas have lube and condoms inside the cubicles already, no need to carry. perhaps you can attach a big safety pin to the lazer thermo gun and pin it to your towel... this way you can keep your hands free to do other stuff...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hi guys..

Just want to share one wif u on my one & only FRICKY encounter.

This actually happened few yrs back b4 the AH MOY STREET hawker ctr was last renovated.(if memory served me well, it was during the lunar 7 month festival)

Anyway, I was out driving one nite & I met someone at HONG LIM PARK.He was a philippino guy & we chatted for awhile. Then, we decided to end the nite with abit of "romance". I remembered that the 2nd level of the hawker ctr was also a nice quiet spot & we decided to head there. We got started physically outside the toilet area as the mood was quiet & dark. (as the toilets were locked then after midnight.) Imagine, the 2 of us about to get into the groove, when all of a sudden,we heard some ruffling of plastic bags sound inside the ladies toilet. (note that we were standing outside the both gents & ladies )

Suddenly, the door opened & it was as if someone was coming out. We were shocked out of our wits! Then the door closed almost immediately.

We literally ran for our lives from 2nd level to ground floor..

We took abit of time to recover of ourselves, wondering how its possible for someone to stay in the toilet when its pitch dark inside.

(eventually, we recovered from our shock & still had our quickie some where else.. ha ha ha )

I still have the goose bumps even today whenever I think about it. Well, the good thing after their latest makeover, all the toilets are opened 24hrs & well lited. So its not quiet & dark as before..

Thot that the combination of too much "yang" (esp in the dark room with a lot of guys er.. using their male energy) would drive any yin away? :D

Heard that the second "7th month" is actually a normal month with no hungry ghost festival as it is just a leap month on the lunar calendar. Is this true?

No. Since it is a leap 7th month, then the gates are open longer.

What make us think that so many "yang" will drive the "yin" away?

1. Never answer, if you hear your name when you are walking alone

2. Never go out pass midnight in deserted place.

3. Avoid places where there are lots of trees.

4. Avoid dark alleys.

5. Avoid swimming in pools or sea.

6. If you feel errie or cold while walking, leave at once.

err... gachi, that will pretty much rule out most cruising grounds :P

FRCP - got many trees, also cruise at night

All swimming pools and the FR sea...

All dark alleys...

shopping center, cannot also coz you said "6. If you feel errie or cold while walking, leave at once." shopping center sure cold one...

hahahaha

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

is not a Nanak thai ghost movie or fiction... is me and my friends real encounter....

theres one year during the Lunar 7 moons me and my friends went to bangkok,

check into this Hotel at Sukhumvit soi 11, 1st few days during sleeping time was heard some strange noise outside room door, is like someone drag the shoes passing by, then i went to the room peep hole and view but theres nothing, so ignore it.

last day prior to next day to departure from bangkok, went to a bar to off a gorgeous thai guy and brought back to hotel room to have a good time, i only on the toilet room light to give a dim romantic mood in the bedroom, then half way during have sex with the boy, suddenly the ceiling light above the bed ownself on and off in a rhythemic momentum form just like some one control the disco light to brink, then i get up to switch it off and ignore it, and go back to bed to continue make love , but it come back and brink the ceiling light right above the bed again, this time me and the thai boy sense that there are something ....in the room, our goose bump all floated out on ur skin surface.....

i was so scare that i quickly pack all my belongings and go down to the reception to request for change to another room, while i roll out my luaguage from the "Fishy fishy " room, i left the room door open wide, halfway while i roll my luagguage along the corridor, i heard a loud BANG from behind, i turn back and and saw my room door was shut loudly by itself! ......

there are afew hotels in BKK i heard from my friend also encounter strange 灵异 happenings.....

heard that D'Ma hotel at Pratunam also certain room got strange things happens...

also the Pinnacle Hotel (priviuosly name as Lumpini Hotel) at Rama 4 rd near Silom very ghostly too at certain floor and certain room, is it the room previously got some 1 mati there or some spirit like to cling on to certain rooms, heard that dont ever take corner room on the top floor dead corners, that is the place that the spirits like to hang around, coz 缺乏人气, 所以鬼就会来占据啰!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest 倩男幽魂

Can, still can go sauna dark room. But must bring along one of these stuff: 神符, 八卦, 桃木剑, 念珠 to rid off those 倩男幽魂 ..... but you may also scare off those handsome men cruising in the sauna. :D

Can, still can go sauna dark room. But must bring along one of these stuff: 神符, 八卦, 桃木剑, 念珠 to rid off those 倩男幽魂 ..... but you may also scare off those handsome men cruising in the sauna. :D

倩男幽魂, maybe those handsone cute guys are kinky :P

Can, still can go sauna dark room.  But must bring along one of these stuff: 神符, 八卦, 桃木剑, 念珠 to rid off those 倩男幽魂 ..... but you may also scare off those handsome men cruising in the sauna.  :D

倩男幽魂, maybe those handsone cute guys are kinky :P

not 倩男幽魂, but 欠扁幽魂! Hee... :D

there are afew hotels in BKK i heard from my friend also encounter strange 灵异 happenings.....

I heard also similar story for a room at hotel Asia, the ghost story initiated that the room was used by some one who committed suicide in the room, how true was story, who knows?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest 倩男幽魂

Check these videos out and don't wet your pants:

This was caught by a CCTV at night ......

and the second one was captured during broad daylight .....

Check these videos out and don't wet your pants:

This was caught by a CCTV at night ......

and the second one was captured during broad daylight .....

Well, it looks like Canadian comedy programme “Just for Laughs”

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

My friends also had very scary encounters at the Pinnacle Hotel in BKK. They liked to stay at that hotel because it is near the old Babylon sauna. Now they avoid that hotel. I also have a friend who can see those "things". A couple of weeks ago, we went to an out-of-town cinema to catch a midnight show. When choosing the seats, I noticed that the back row (furthest away from the screen) was fully booked. As the cinema hall was quite small, I chose the 4th row from the back. I also noticed that the seats besides us were also booked. When the show started, I turned around and saw that the back row was totally empty. We were the only ones seated in the 4th row. My friend turned to look behind and immediately turned back. During the show, my friend kept leaning forward many times. After the show, I asked him why he was so restless. He told me that there was a "young girl" about 10 years old seated at the last row. When "she" realised that my friend saw her, she moved to the row behind us. That's why he kept leaning forward just in case the "girl" reached out to touch him. Since that incidence, we have been avoiding that cinema.

• 1 year later...

The scariest 7 month moment was when my boss sent me to represent the company for a "potor" dinner last year (hard to explain potor lah) and I met some hungry ghosts; that group of diners, who were in my table, must have starved for months.

Another scary moment was from the same "feast". I was forced to listen to Tong Hua, a chinese song made famous again by the Superstar Competition, 6 times by different singers.

Oh I have never met anything supernatural before though.

google areanpull

Too bad that I'm not so believe in Supernatural. Only believe in 5%, I think. :blink:

But, I'm scared if when I go to the dark corners and suddenly being pulled into the cubicle by "Lust ghost" :P:D:lol: Just kidding.

Beside, there are so many man in the place the Yan-chi will be too strong for "those" to be around, right?

Feel like wind, roaming free

I can still fondly remember those nights where my ex would drive me around pasir panjang road, stop outside Haw Par Villa and challenged me to go in with him for a little walk. Perhaps it is a good idea to spend a night in Haw Par Villa, for those who loves the challenge to push ones courage beyond his limits?

Some seniors shared with me a long time ago, that there used to be security guards at HPV, but one by one started to leave after a very short time on the job. Word has it that some even went berserk...

Just to check how many guys here crazy or do like to watch "Ge Tai " ?

I don't watch Local Film cos i find not worth to waste money & give any Support, but 881 is totally different from the director Jack Neo, this is the first local movie that win my hearts & my tears esp the last part when one of the main actress sang alone on the stage, i can't wait for the DVD to release.

Guest finallyfly

Dun challenge the ghost. You will get a shock of your life when you see them in the same day, the same night, and the same place where it came out looking for food. Good luck if you din not heed my advise.

I look down on those people that thought they are highly educated & eat "potatoes " big one.

I find them very childish & naive, if they deeply believe in GOD, what make them dun believe that those cant been seen? Can they see GOD too?

Before saying others Superstitious, pls look at ownself

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.