Male HQ

Eugene's Massage Service @ Punggol

Hi 

My name is Eugene and the massage helps to relax your mind and body. I have massage qualification from Sports Medicine Australia.

The massage room is fully furnished with full privacy using proper massage bed with aircon and showering facilities.

https://greathands.wixsite.com/heavenlytouch

Edited by heavenlytouch

• 3 months later...

I just went for the 90mins massage and really enjoyed it. The massage is firm and stimulating with discrete privacy.

Eugene is polite and will walk you to the door. The environment is cosy  and have proper massage bed not lying on mattress cos I dont like to lie on mattress. :mellow:  :whistle:  :huh: 

I will definitely visit his massage services again. :thumb: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi All

Thank you for the warm supports and feedbacks.

Tomorrow Fri Time slots will be at 1pm, 4pm and 630pm. Pls book early to avoid disappointment .All appointments will only be confirmed based on the availability and schedules of the therapist.

Edited by heavenlytouch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a massage session with Eugene last week. It was a 2-hour session and he is good. His stroke is firm and consistent (medium strength) and I almost fall asleep during the session, which is actually a good thing. I went to him with quite a lower back pain so his massage definitely relief the pain much :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Massage was good cos it relieve my back muscle tension and stiffness.I felt very comfortable as I dozed off during the session.The medium strength pressure from him was great for me cos I scare of pain.The essential oil used smell great, warm and soothe my muscle ache.Friendly and attentive guy who constantly check my comfort level and cozy night ambience.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Anfield said:

Review:

Ambience 4/10

Skills / technique 6/10

Pressure 7/10

Value 3/10

why is value so low? I trust it is pulled down by Ambience? nt by his looks right?????

location very far from town?

most of such massage will be stripped naked right? somehow I felt jnhappy is trying to say that he was being stripped...

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:31 PM, jnhappy said:

Went to try Eugene's massage.

Easy to find the place. Chosen the 2.5hrs and was strip naked for the massage due to usage of oils. 

Strenght was good and focuses on every part of the body. Body  Scrub was good and comfortable too. Was given a sweet ... after the session. Friendly and nice guy too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/16/2017 at 10:40 AM, -Ignored- said:

why is value so low? I trust it is pulled down by Ambience? nt by his looks right?????

location very far from town?

most of such massage will be stripped naked right? somehow I felt jnhappy is trying to say that he was being stripped...

Was given a sweet ????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be careful when you book a massage with him. I booked for a certain timing with him and he asked whether it could be half an hour later. I said ok. Since I have time, I took a bus and I told him I'm on the bus and on the way there. Half way in my bus journey he asked whether I want to change to 90 mins massage (I booked 1 hour), I said ok, but I told him I couldn't take hard massage and told him I'll just settle with the soft, sensual massage. Then he asked whether I can extend 15 mins later from the actual booking time. I was thinking he extended the time twice most probably because he is still serving his customer so I said its fine, keeping the conversation minimal. Since I'm traveling on the bus and knew the bus route, I knew I would end up half an hour earlier than the scheduled time so I told him I would take a walk in the nearby shopping centre first. Then he got irritated and started accusing why I didn't tell him I have confirmed the booking.

I really don't know what made him changed his mind so suddenly. He could have a regular who booked him last minute, or he could have finally hesitated when he knew I was not his type based on my age (he will also reach my age one day). No matter what, if he did not want to take my booking, he should have turned me down when I told him my age at the very beginning of the booking, not wait until I'm on the bus and almost reached his location.

I don't care how good his massage skills are. For such bad attitude of choosing customers and hesitated his decision of the booking after the customer was already on the way is uncalled for. He wasted my time, which I could have spent doing other things. And even after all this, he didn't even apologize to me for this incident.

Just be careful and establish what you want upfront with him before you make your trip.

Edited by header69
Grammar

I am a regular customer of eugene and i knew that he is very polite and time conscious. I was late 20-25mins most of the time during appointment but i got informed him and he waited me patiently which i feel bad at times.Sometimes he cannot make it for certain timings and will ask for a slightly later timing and I obliged to him too.I feel that this is a minor and give and take issue so long as both are informed.He did confide to me that he encounter some customers who played him out such as never turn up for the  confirmed appointment and never inform him.This is very bad for the customers too.There are always two sides of the story and not just listen to one side.

Really appreciate ur kind words and understanding hiroto.As for header69 you are the one that wanted to cancel the appointment and not me.As ur requested apptment time is super last min,i ask for a slightly later timing twice so as to benefit both of us cos you said that you stay in canberra and will travel by bus.canberra to pungol is quite far.I was also sceptical and shock cos i havent give you my address yet and you suddenly said you will reach the interchange early and do not wish to wait there for 15 to 30mins.No clients will start travel to massuer place without getting his address.I did enquire whether you are still at your house or already inside the bus but you never reply and was unhappy about it and ask for a cancellation.Maybe there is a miscommunications between us.i shall not explain further sometimes the therapist can get good or bad clients although customers are always right.

Eugene, don’t label me a bad client when I am already in the bus and informed you about it. If I don’t know where you are located, would I take the specific bus and know exactly when I would reach your location as I am already in the bus? If you have already committed a time why not stick to it, why extend another 15 mins for nothing. I know I will stick to my timing. Why be so particular that becoz I can reach your place 30 mins earlier than your changed timing of 3:45pm, I can’t take a walk in the nearby shopping centre. As you comment that my booking is super  last minute, why not turn me down immediately that you can’t make it, I won’t force you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was not sure what to expect, as I am very discreet and new to home-based massage by men.

Communication with Eugene was clear and prompt (understandably he will reply slower when he is giving massage). His place is walkable from the nearest MRT.

His place is discreet, and there is a proper massage bed. Able to do basic wash up before massage, and lie down face down on the massage bed.

Massage used medium strength. it really relieved the tension and stiffness in my problem areas. I had strained my thighs during exercise recently, and he could sense it, and used less strength. That was a great relief for me otherwise it would have been very painful. He really paid attention and used consistent strength and strokes on the body. I actually dozed off at some parts, because it was such a relief. Gentle soothing music in the background, and oil was lightly scented.

Even 1 week after the massage, the stiffness and tension was much reduced, and it really was a pleasure doing my exercise and activities of daily living. Friendly, sincere guy. Will be back again. :)

Edited by married_discreet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...