Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

1 minute ago, Arufonsu said:

You are hot in our eyes. If not why uncle also target you? Ahahahaha :D

I wonder when I will get a chance to meet you in Penang. Probably can meet up appler as well :lol:

Those uncles are always so desperate for fresh meat

If you are my type then should be fine

You can definitely meet appler, he is so generous to invite ppl to his pool

11 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

Those uncles are always so desperate for fresh meat

If you are my type then should be fine

You can definitely meet appler, he is so generous to invite ppl to his pool

Means you too fresh and hot la :lol:

And hopefully I am your type lolz...

How do you know appler is generous? He invited you to his pool before? :lol:

1 minute ago, Arufonsu said:

But did you go to his "pool"? Haha....

I sure click with you... Just need to know if you will click with me or not only :P

You might scroll back to see those previous post to get the answer if you want to know haha

You might pm me your picture, as long as you didn't have those typical NO characteristic then is ok

6 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

You might scroll back to see those previous post to get the answer if you want to know haha

You might pm me your picture, as long as you didn't have those typical NO characteristic then is ok

Too many pages... I'll pass on that :rolleyes:

We shall proceed our discussion through PM hehe :P

17 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

We need both click only count right, it's not just me

Obviously he did, didn't you read his post before? hahaha

Nope~ he very generous toward u only~ i think u need to scroll back read properly also~ hahaha xD

Some of the uncle they show their hungry pattern really scary -.- nampak mereka kena cepat cepat cabut~ haha 

9 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

The most annoying uncle there that I met was a uncle that wear red or pink color speedo

so it's kind of very obvious and easily spotted is him

I guess some of you might know who I'm talking about if you experienced it before hahaha

He is very famous there. Every young sure kena him. Never miss the chance to kacau the young. I scold him before. Last time when still got the shower curtain. When i know he come i close it. Den he pretend like wamt to talk to me and open. I direct shout. He like kena shock and fast run away(that time i was in the middle of something la). 

Btw. Sound like u a hot guy lo. A lot ppl siao u here. Can i see u too? Lol. 

12 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

The most annoying uncle there that I met was a uncle that wear red or pink color speedo

so it's kind of very obvious and easily spotted is him

I guess some of you might know who I'm talking about if you experienced it before hahaha

I think I've seen b4. Really easily seen.. but Duno if he's in here HAhaha

11 hours ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

He is very famous there. Every young sure kena him. Never miss the chance to kacau the young. I scold him before. Last time when still got the shower curtain. When i know he come i close it. Den he pretend like wamt to talk to me and open. I direct shout. He like kena shock and fast run away(that time i was in the middle of something la). 

Btw. Sound like u a hot guy lo. A lot ppl siao u here. Can i see u too? Lol. 

Oh really?! I think only innocence boy will get hunt by him, ppl that are mature enough should know how to do. example Like what you did... 

Some other uncle will really dare to approach, but it seem too desperate d no no....

Thank you for your last sentence, hopefully la can get some attention here so that my ideal guy will appear sooner.

I'm still single anyway so pls come man... hahaha

Edited by Kaisenwys
2 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

Oh really?! I think only innocence boy will get hunt by him, ppl that are mature enough should know how to do. example Like what you did... 

Some other uncle will really dare to approach, but for it seem to desperate d no no....

Thank you for your last sentence, hopefully la can get some attention here so that my ideal guy will appear sooner.

I'm still single anyway so pls come man... hahaha

dun worry lah. u r hot sure got someone going after u. hope u meet him soon hehe good luck

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic