Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

16 hours ago, Alan88 said:

This evening, i went to P_ _mata. I saw 2 mature guys with hard tool. Two lean fit hunters waiting for prey. One cute confused young guy with red undi and we exchanged eyes sight for few time at the urinal. Hope you all enjoy and thank you. Good spot for cruise !

I saw tht too. From the outline of his red speedo I noticed he was having an erection. I came in late wth my friend and did not see the 2 mature and lean fit guy. What colour of their speedo and are they chinese or indian?

Edited by Peksi Goh
5 hours ago, Peksi Goh said:

I saw tht too. From the outline of his red speedo I noticed he was having an erection. I came in late wth my friend and did not see the 2 mature and lean fit guy. What colour of their speedo and are they chinese or indian?

All are chinese. I forget their speedo colour. I think is black if not mistaken. :) You are the hunter in the shower room ? I saw one with black undi and another one is black brief type Swimming wear. Are you one of them ? Hahah

Edited by Alan88
21 minutes ago, Bingo1016 said:

Lol.... permata too far for me abo im sure get over there to check you out how u look like~ haha

Permata is consider far for me as well as I'm staying at batu ferringhi but no choice it's the nearest public pool from where I stay hahaha

A few guys here be able to spotted me on grindr and jack'd hahaha

18 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

Permata is consider far for me as well as I'm staying at batu ferringhi but no choice it's the nearest public pool from where I stay hahaha

A few guys here be able to spotted me on grindr and jack'd hahaha

Batu ferringhi get beach mar~ haha

Owh? U mean now u at at Permata ady?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic