Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

Go to seberang jaya swimming on weekend night. My friend told it was always cruisy there. Open shower...people shower naked. And there's one time..he told me..there was a mini orgy going on there. But it might be a little exaggerate on his part.

Went to permata for the 1st time just now. Pool looked relatively clean. There were lots of kids today.

Saw this cute tanned guy changing to trunks as i went out to the pool. Gave him a few looks and he looked back but he didnt seem interested or wasnt looking for guy play. After my swim went to shower and saw the cubicles pretty packed. Found one, stripped and started showering. Couldve sworn a guy was eyeing me as i showered cos he took extra long to towel himself. Finished and came out as cute tanned guy finished to. Decided to walk out nude to towel down. Felt super nervous and like a million eyes were watching me. Looked around at the corner of my eyes and i was surrounded by old guys! There was even one peeking from behind his shower curtain. Before i got dressed, one guy brushed past my ass as he passed me, which annoyed me cos i had dried myself completely.

Wonder how theres space for people to cruise in there. Its relatively well lit and quite cramped. Anyone can see what youre doing if you try something funny.

Went to permata for the 1st time just now. Pool looked relatively clean. There were lots of kids today.

Saw this cute tanned guy changing to trunks as i went out to the pool. Gave him a few looks and he looked back but he didnt seem interested or wasnt looking for guy play. After my swim went to shower and saw the cubicles pretty packed. Found one, stripped and started showering. Couldve sworn a guy was eyeing me as i showered cos he took extra long to towel himself. Finished and came out as cute tanned guy finished to. Decided to walk out nude to towel down. Felt super nervous and like a million eyes were watching me. Looked around at the corner of my eyes and i was surrounded by old guys! There was even one peeking from behind his shower curtain. Before i got dressed, one guy brushed past my ass as he passed me, which annoyed me cos i had dried myself completely.

Wonder how theres space for people to cruise in there. Its relatively well lit and quite cramped. Anyone can see what youre doing if you try something funny.

can try morning or after 8.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic