Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

Hey, feydaus, want go swimming? I usually swim in seberang jaya[/quote

Yup..im usually go thre...perhaps today will be goin at evening..wanna meet up??

What time do you usually go there? I mostly go on morning around 10 or 11, usually weekdays

• 2 weeks later...

anyone going 2 s.jaya swimming pool? any action recently? last time there, uncles r hunting down like a predator...scary :o

Unlces always hunting there no matter which day you go, I always go on morning session and sure will see some uncles waiting in the cubicle to get for some action, but they are not my type, so I would just swim and ignore them. haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Highwaycruiser

Swim at seberang jaya quite often in the morning session, but didn't notice much action so far. Also the changing room is quite small+public. -_-

They already renovated the changing room?

• 3 weeks later...

Why nobody talk about BM swimming pool o.O?

SJ swimming pool swimmers~ I'm curious how u guys know the other guys interested on u? Bcuz surely inside there will straight guys~ won't u guys get the wrong target??

The one keep look at u one might be one of us, when shower time u can keep on check out who is look at you, or try take off ur swimming trunk lol, sure got eh!

Depend on timing too, permata usually cruise start 6pm till late, u can walk up n down to toilet pee if u see ur target. Showing them your tool at urinal is good idea, if they are straight guy they won't think that much eh, only Plu love to think too much.

Two days agoI was at SJ swim pool at 10am, I tot it won't have ppl during that time but I was wrong, at least 4-5 are gay, one try come talk to me after I aim him few times, talk at the shower area like he know me a lot until other gays don't dare talk to me, in the end he ask for my number when I walk out. But just told him not convinient to give my number .....

The one keep look at u one might be one of us, when shower time u can keep on check out who is look at you, or try take off ur swimming trunk lol, sure got eh!

Depend on timing too, permata usually cruise start 6pm till late, u can walk up n down to toilet pee if u see ur target. Showing them your tool at urinal is good idea, if they are straight guy they won't think that much eh, only Plu love to think too much.

Two days agoI was at SJ swim pool at 10am, I tot it won't have ppl during that time but I was wrong, at least 4-5 are gay, one try come talk to me after I aim him few times, talk at the shower area like he know me a lot until other gays don't dare talk to me, in the end he ask for my number when I walk out. But just told him not convinient to give my number .....

Erm... maybe I hide at the most inside cubicle so no one realize -.-?

Take off in front of everybody ar? I still not dare lar~ cuz I don't have such "impressive" length xD

SJ I want to go but I don't know where is the entrance xD

Edited by Bingo1016

Same like weekdays lo, just show sexy backside lol, not that shy ma

Same as weekdays ar? Don't like permata straight whole day long don't have break?

Hahahahaha~ I'm not fit as u mar~

Ur profile pic really is ur own body right? I'm fat lehhh cannot be sexy later become disgusting xD

Guest Guest

Same as weekdays ar? Don't like permata straight whole day long don't have break?

Hahahahaha~ I'm not fit as u mar~

Ur profile pic really is ur own body right? I'm fat lehhh cannot be sexy later become disgusting xD

ya true. .fat cannot wear those kind. .very disgusting to see..lol..

Guest Twink

SJ swimming pool got  many uncles like to spy on people in the toilet, they don't really swim just cruise...especially on weekdays morning, because not many people, mostly less than 10

Guest Twink

haha...well, sometimes it gets really uncomfortable because there are totally no privacy in the toilet...its so open without any curtains or doors to hide you when you take shower or changing ...But then this has made it easy for people to cruise and for voyeurism

haha...well, sometimes it gets really uncomfortable because there are totally no privacy in the toilet...its so open without any curtains or doors to hide you when you take shower or changing ...But then this has made it easy for people to cruise and for voyeurism

just go in front of them ask them "LU KUA HAMI"! hahahhaa

went for swimming last thursday morning, finally get to see some actions going on for the fucking first time lol got one indian uncle just arrived, within 10 mins when another guy done swimming walking to the changing room , that uncle immediately followed him. after i done my swimming, i saw the guy's head (the toilet door is short) and the indian uncle is missing. later on after my shower, both of them came out from the cubicle lol ok im very sampat i know.

went for swimming last thursday morning, finally get to see some actions going on for the fucking first time lol got one indian uncle just arrived, within 10 mins when another guy done swimming walking to the changing room , that uncle immediately followed him. after i done my swimming, i saw the guy's head (the toilet door is short) and the indian uncle is missing. later on after my shower, both of them came out from the cubicle lol ok im very sampat i know.

Had your fun when u were there?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic