Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

Guest Twink

SJ and Permata swimming pool are more famous among plu already, if you want to open another cruising place like BM MPSP swimming pool, then perhaps you can start to ask people to go there have fun, then share your experiences here, then gradually there will be more people go to BM swimming pool too...haha 

Guest Matured Exhibitor

Are there lockers or storage shelves in the shower and changing areas in these 2 swimming pools?

Which one have fully communal showers only? I like to exhibit and watch too..

How far is Permata to Georgetown ? Bus possible?

Both swimming pool(meaning Permata and SJ) locker is outside changing area.  Permata is cubicle with shower curtains.  SJ both communal(open) show and cubicle w/o curtain.  

Permata is to me very far from Georgetown do not know the distant in term on KM it is nearly to the farside of penang.  If u r going to Air Item(is like right in the center of Penang Island) u will need to travel maybe another 4/5 maybe more KM to permata.  There is a quite a crowed hawker center call Kuta Bali(if i got it correct) right next to it.

Buses, yes, there is but to need to google yourself.

Guest Exhibitor

I am afraid I cannot hold until Thursday, my younger brother already wake me up now :-)

I plan to go beach Tuesday afternoon, like to meet there? I read about 3 cruisy area, behind The Ship, Teluk Bahang and Tanjung Bungah, wonder which is the correct place.

Sorry, your offer is very enticing, but I am only offering a lift there is no other ulterior motive.  I go to SJ to swim if there other action that comes along I take it as a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

I am afraid I cannot hold until Thursday, my younger brother already wake me up now :-)

I plan to go beach Tuesday afternoon, like to meet there? I read about 3 cruisy area, behind The Ship, Teluk Bahang and Tanjung Bungah, wonder which is the correct place.

I had study there for 2 years but i never know about that o.O

• 3 weeks later...

9.45am, sorry change to white, cuz seems like cant found my blue one ... i did saw 2 malay, but .. u wearing long or short black trunk ?

i went thre lol, what time u go? what u wearing?

i went thre lol, what time u go? what u wearing?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic