Male HQ

Can A Distance Relationship Be Sustained?

worldangel

Let me start a new topic as all current topics already on carousel ....

If your bf breaks the news that he has accepted overseas posting for 2-3 years, would this good news for you? And in your heart you were saying, thank’s God, it is time to get rid of you (just as an excuse) as I’m eyeing for someone else as a new bf ….

Or would this bad news and your mind is full of confusion? How am I going to survive without your warm and tender love? How this distance relationship could be kept? How could I trust you that you don’t keep a new one in the new transit country?

If this happened, what is your reaction orwhat is in your mind? Please share your opinion .... :clap:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I would say, it depends on individual, mutual understanding, trust each other, also your faithful and the last one is the transit country. If say, the location is in Asian Countries which reachable within a few hours flight, then it is possible.

However, if the new transit countries, say Europe, Africa or South America then it would be likely the relationship gone forever, unlike the straight guys, they might bring the spouse along for long term overseas posting.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Actually, i m having a similar situation. My darling is mostly likely going for an overseas job for at least 1 year... :(

any advise?

If you bf is away just for a year and come back for good, then you can plan to spend holiday there with him. Meanwhile, its up to both of you concerning self control and discipline, unless both of you are into open relationship.

If you bf is a foreigner, and both of you need to travel to be with each other, then you need to consider for the Long term solution. Its impossible to travel regularly to see him as after awhile, both of you will get tired of it. In other words, there is must be a long term solution for a LDR. B)

Actually, i m having a similar situation. My darling is mostly likely going for an overseas job for at least 1 year... :(

any advise?

to be realistic in this particular situation (sorry i don’t mean to offend you and just give one cent comment) but 1 year apart means no sexual interaction between 2 of you for so long. are you able to withstand for not having sex for so long, a week without sex already cannot ‘tahan’ :lol:

so, how faithful bothsides, there is a bound that each would have his own sideline :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

it all bolt down to the very big word called LOVE.

if the love is strong, even if no sex, the relationship will survive.

if urge arised, one can always DIY.

this is hard, but not impossible.

well it is definitely easier said than done, with all outside attraction and lust being one of human's strongest sin, it really takes a tough strong love to see through the seperation.

my advise to chub77, have a good talk to him, be realistic, if both of you cannot stand no sex, then at least be open about it.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic