Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

2 hours ago, Rlpper said:

I see but the toilet has 2 exits right ? 1 to surau and 1 to carpark ?? If thats the case then how ppl cruise ?

I guess like all cruising, it really depends on how daring, bold or desperate you are.  The shy ones would likely just wait in the car until they see someone they like before entering the toilet (there are car parks near both entrances). The bolder ones would loiter along the corridor or hang around the shaded shelter at the back or take their time washing their hands as if their OCD level became acute all of a sudden, the desperate ones will be peeing at the urinals with their pants down exposing their goods for all to see.  Ha ha ha . I don't know if that is of help.  Just my thoughts.  I guess it applies for cruising anywhere else too. ;p

Which toilet you guys go for nus? Usually go there but so many toilet. Dont know which one lol

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic