Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

9 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Am in genting today for a business trip staying in a hotel here . I went to play golf this afternoon and after a few rounds with my colleagues They all left . I was then alone in the range practising when this well dressed smart hot guy came there to

play. Since we both were alone we started chatting up . He was also a foreigner like me and was from USA studying college first year . We had a good playing session and then we agreed to catch up for a swim around 6pm. The pool was empty except for us so I dared to strip down to my skiviez skimpy red swimming thong . He saw me and was started commenting how hot it looked and if the stuff inside was even hot)); haha . I told him he could come to my room to check that which he gladly agreed . We don't waste much time once in my room : straight to bed naked hugging and kissing profusely . He went down and started licking my legs and thighs . Worked on my cock like a hungry bitch and sucked it all the way down and deep taking my cum in his mouth . I turned him around and kissed his ass am sure sucked it . Then prepared his ass hole nicely so my manhood could enter . Slowly pushed my 7 inches thick cock inside from behind while kissing his neck and ears and then kissed his mouth . We toungue kissed while my rod kept sliding inside him on a nice motion . He was moaning in pleasure and I picked up speed after 20 min of slow fuck. Rammed into his manhole like a drill and finally came inside him . Oh woow we shivered in pleasure . He then sucked the left over cum while I kissed his nipples and went to shower with him )); and then what happened in shower is something you can imagine . He slept with me for an hour later and left 

What a great experience u have... I wish I can encounter a guy like this.. 

47 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Am in genting today for a business trip staying in a hotel here . I went to play golf this afternoon and after a few rounds with my colleagues They all left . I was then alone in the range practising when this well dressed smart hot guy came there to

play. Since we both were alone we started chatting up . He was also a foreigner like me and was from USA studying college first year . We had a good playing session and then we agreed to catch up for a swim around 6pm. The pool was empty except for us so I dared to strip down to my skiviez skimpy red swimming thong . He saw me and was started commenting how hot it looked and if the stuff inside was even hot)); haha . I told him he could come to my room to check that which he gladly agreed . We don't waste much time once in my room : straight to bed naked hugging and kissing profusely . He went down and started licking my legs and thighs . Worked on my cock like a hungry bitch and sucked it all the way down and deep taking my cum in his mouth . I turned him around and kissed his ass am sure sucked it . Then prepared his ass hole nicely so my manhood could enter . Slowly pushed my 7 inches thick cock inside from behind while kissing his neck and ears and then kissed his mouth . We toungue kissed while my rod kept sliding inside him on a nice motion . He was moaning in pleasure and I picked up speed after 20 min of slow fuck. Rammed into his manhole like a drill and finally came inside him . Oh woow we shivered in pleasure . He then sucked the left over cum while I kissed his nipples and went to shower with him )); and then what happened in shower is something you can imagine . He slept with me for an hour later and left 

I love your story

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic