Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Didn't unload for a week now! Anyone got place? So horny now for a hot light fun! In seksyen 17 pj. No chubs.

Fair ind /65 /174 /29Ā 

Edited by pjboy

Anyone in Equine Park, RnR Puchong Gateway behind Petron station or The Atmosphere (next to Giant Bandar Putra Permai)Ā toilet behind Javian Kitchen.Ā Looking for mutual Hj/Bj or more. Top here.

Ā 

Race : Chinese

Height : 172cm

Weight : 79kg

Cock : above 6"

Body : Medium Build, Bulky

On 8/19/2017 at 10:01 PM, Rokytop said:

Whats wrong with you? You cant shut a fuck up..? Don't you?, you think you are that smart ? Infact you are just a frustrated pussy asshole, Ā you think you are better than others in here .. ? You live in malaysia and i can see you treat your own people stupid and idiot...? You know what? You are frustrated racist mother fucker, if you not happy in malaysia go fuck off from here.. SHUT A FUCK UP AGAIN, YOU ARE THE STUPID ASHOLE HERE WITH YOUR ASSHOLE MODERATOR, GOT IT ASHOLES?

Dear Rokyshit,

Ā 

It is ok if you have problem with other members because its between you and him. But since you had made known that you had a problem with the moderator of this forum.

Ā 

Then it makes my job a whole lot easier. I simply remove the fucker and Problem Solve.Ā 

Ā 

Never bite the hand that fucking let you stay in this forum. Only an ingrate will do so.

Ā 

Please don't be thick skin and join back since you don't like it here. I am sure there are other forum that you can go to to get your ass fucked and your rocks off.Ā 

Ā 

Now Fuck Off !Ā Ā You are fucking banned !

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic