Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

There are six toliets in KL sentral. Mostly, you go to visit the toliets on ground and second floor. If you are still able see the guy in at least 3 toliets . There is a big chance that he is ! The toliets on second floor are less people which is suitable . The toliet for disabled which is near the cafeteria on second floot. I saw some curised over there. some might drag u to the toliets that are in nu sentral. Thr toliets near H and M is quite and less people going in .

j

Sorry it should ground floor and first floor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

TOO BAD got recorded while having light fun in one of the crusing places.

Is recording something really a common seen ? i have never encountered this before..pissed

CCTV in the toilet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kepong

Go there on saturday n sunday evening. Enter at another enterance way to kepong n u turn to bt caves. The washroom near by is cruisy, i got the luck to have fun with those abg playing football n jooging there

which entrance bro? is that the main entrance opposite shell n PETRONAS?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest magazine guy

Caltex near Bandar Sri Damansara is quite cruisy especially weekends after midnight. Daytime gets cruisy too. Not my type of guys but I like jacking off in my car for them to come watch ;) Come watch me.

Caltex near Bandar Sri Damansara is quite cruisy especially weekends after midnight. Daytime gets cruisy too. Not my type of guys but I like jacking off in my car for them to come watch ;) Come watch me.

Where is the location ? Any landmark there?

Edited by Jsoo6868
Guest jerky

fuck! i live nearby. ill come watch you. when will you be there? maybe we can even jerk off together  ;)

Guest MachoCS

R&R LDP CALTEX KEPONG - 90%

hi all , is this caltex the one on LDP almost reaching the mrr2, after the sri damansara exit? It has a ChaTime.. Is this the one?

Thanks in advance!

Guest Chiguy

R&R LDP CALTEX KEPONG - 90%

hi all , is this caltex the one on LDP almost reaching the mrr2, after the sri damansara exit? It has a ChaTime.. Is this the one?

Thanks in advance!

Yup yup that's the one.

Guest Kell

Hi everyone

Im staying in hotel at bukit bintang

I can host for two, three, foursome or more, if there is shemale will make it more hot.. the room kinda small but the bed will have us all :),, im staying one day only & can host or come and join, about me,flex but mostly top, middle eastern 24, 183, 80 shaved and ready for fun :)

Wrchat:lovlykell

Guest Kell

Hi everyone

I can host for two, three, foursome or more, if there is shemale will make it more hot.. the room kinda small but the bed will have us all :),, im staying one day only & can host or come and join, about me,flex but mostly top, middle eastern 24, 183, 80 shaved and ready for fun :)

Guest Kell

Hi everyone

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic