Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Where are good places to cruise for young guys in KL to bring back to the hotel? The kind of boy that is happy to accept his cab fare home, if you get my drift. I used to cruise in the shopping malls in the daytime and find lots of opprtunities but that was a long time ago. Don't know if that's still the case today.  Any tips welcome.

Nowadays young people seldom cruise in malls, they use apps like jackd and grindr.

Some use popular websites like planetromeo,  and the Malaysia website axcest, which unfortunately is slowly fading away.

Some malls still attracts loads of gays, eg Pavilion. Such places you need to use eye contacts.

I heard the toilet facilities are popular at KL Sentral.

Good luck !

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Thanks for that information bro. Much obliged. I'll try the Pavillion. Not mad on sex in toilets though (actually would rather poke my eye out with a hot needle). I tried the online, app based hook up thing in Vietnam and most times the guy in the picture was nothing like the real person so it's not an accurate way to gauge physical attraction imo, which is why I still prefer person-to-person cruising in a non-lavatory setting!

• 1 year later...

List of Places in KL for Fun (Washroom/ r&r )

KL SENTRAL - 98%

AMCORP MALL - 95%

SS2 MALL - 50 %

R&R LDP PUCHONG - SUNWAY - 80%

R&R MEX CYBERJAYA- KL- 90 %

R&R LDP CALTEX KEPONG - 90%

R&R PENCHALA LINK 50 %

R&R SG BULOH NEAR RESTAURANT JEJANTAS 60 %

SHELL MRR2 INFRONT OF METROPOLITAN PARK - 45 %

SEMUA HOUSE KL 50 %

PUBLIKA - 65 %

SOGO KL - 55 %

KOTA RAYA - 65 %

Good Luck - More Updates coming soon ... :thumb:

Sorry. I just need to edit and repost from public_cum post. I couldnt read the post with that font. Hope you're not mad.

Btw..been to amcorp but..no action from ground floor up to 2nd floor. Will definitely try the rest of the place the next time im in kl.

And it will be nice if anyone had the exp in any place in the list..would tell which toilet, floor or time.

p/s AWESOME list public_cum! Really appreciate it :)

PARADIGM MALL - 60%

FESTIVAL CITY SETAPAK - 50%

ENDAH PARADE - 40 %

JUSCO KEPONG - 50%

R&R SERI KEMBANGAN - PUCHONG-50%

TAMAN METROPOLITAN (LAKE GARDEN) KEPONG WASHROOM - 70%

OLD SHELL GOMBAK (AFTER TAMAN MELATI) - 60%

TAMAN METROPOLITAN (LAKE GARDEN) KEPONG WASHROOM - 70% ------>> what can i expect from there?

PARADIGM MALL - 60%

FESTIVAL CITY SETAPAK - 50%

ENDAH PARADE - 40 %

JUSCO KEPONG - 50%

R&R SERI KEMBANGAN - PUCHONG-50%

TAMAN METROPOLITAN (LAKE GARDEN) KEPONG WASHROOM - 70%

OLD SHELL GOMBAK (AFTER TAMAN MELATI) - 60%

TAMAN METROPOLITAN (LAKE GARDEN) KEPONG WASHROOM - 70% ------>> what can i expect from there?

Go there on saturday n sunday evening. Enter at another enterance way to kepong n u turn to bt caves. The washroom near by is cruisy, i got the luck to have fun with those abg playing football n jooging there

Go there on saturday n sunday evening. Enter at another enterance way to kepong n u turn to bt caves. The washroom near by is cruisy, i got the luck to have fun with those abg playing football n jooging there

Can u teach me how to know whether the person is on or nt? How to seduce? How to know the person is str8 or not?

Totally agree , i have been there many times , i have no luck at all.

Paradigm mall 60%???? Lol.

What can u expect paradigm mall, the mall is not suitable for cruising at all. Too many people go in and out from the toilet. I shall give 20% based on luck.

Thanks public Cum... Can u pls tell the exactly way to go there ? If I m from Sri Gombak

wow,, first time try in kl sentral. went there yesterday, reallycruise and lot people in the toilet. luckily that am able to fun with the pakistan staff bover there. but we are going to nu sentral toilet continue our fun... we suck each other in nu sentral toilet... it's really nice experience there... coz the pakistan man dick is really huge... nice to suck. will go there once am free again....

wow,, first time try in kl sentral. went there yesterday, reallycruise and lot people in the toilet. luckily that am able to fun with the pakistan staff bover there. but we are going to nu sentral toilet continue our fun... we suck each other in nu sentral toilet... it's really nice experience there... coz the pakistan man dick is really huge... nice to suck. will go there once am free again....

Which toilet?

Guest Curious Inexp

what time?

tried a setral... it's really great fun... able to fuck a guy in toilet this time..... so fun.... i love sentral now... hahaha

me and my bf went there, i mean we are not gonna cruise but seems like nothing happening there? or mostly the cruisers are indian and bangla?

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

got chinese and malay oso...mainly bottoms..

got chinese? but we never see, we are always KL central nothing much :( haha but anyway im just happy seeing thats all nothing more to that.

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

SAUNAs:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. Kakiku

4. Mandi-Manda

5. Otot-Otot

6. Aniki Fitness Center

7. 52 Forest

8. Steamers

9. Senses

10. Sentral

11. Chankran

12. Work-in-Progress (Next-Year-Open)

Swimming Pools: For those swimmers, you may visit the following OLYMPIC-SIZE swimming pools in SELANGOR areas including KL:

1. Chin Woo Stadium (Jalan Hang Jebat, KL town): Outdoor Pool

2. Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM): Outdoor Pool

3. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall): Outdoor Pool

4. National Aquatic Centre Bukit Jalil Pool (LRT STAR Line Station Bukit Jalil): Indoor Pool

5. Kompleks Kemudahan Kemasyarakatan (3K) Subang Jaya or Subang Jaya Municipal Sports Complex (Jln SS13/1 Persiaran Kewajipan): Indoor Pool

6. Putrajaya Swimming Complex - Pusat Rekreasi Air (Precint 6, near to Herriot Watt University, behind PULLMan Hotel Putrajaya): Outdoor Pool

7. Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam (Lot G2, Pusat Akuatik Darul Ehsan, Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksen 13, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia): It has two pools: Indoor & Outdoor

8. Panasonic Swimming Pool (Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan Section 21, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia): Outdoor Pool

9. Pandamaran (Klang) Swimming Pool (using Federal Highway road, heading to Port Klang, will see Pandamaran way): Outdoor Pool

10. Kompleks Renang Sri Siantan (Ulu Yam area, near to BATU CAVES, address is: Jalan Sungai Tua, 68100 Batu Caves): Outdoor Pool

11. Pusat Kecemerlangan Paralimpik Kg Pandan (near to Oops Sauna, address is Jalan Perwira, Kg Pandan): Indoor Pool 

12. Kompleks MSN Setiawangsa swimming pool (near to HERO Mart Wangsa Maju): Outdoor Pool 

You may check their respective operation hours and entrance fees online.

In term of water cleanliness, I would highly recommend u go to Panasonic Swimming Pool and Kg Pandan Swimming Pool (both also managed by DSA swim Academy). The worst to me is CHIN WOO and shah alam aquatic OUTDOOR pool, water is so dirty.....

for facilities like shower room, changing room and lockers as well as surrounding environment, I am satisfied on Putrajaya Pool.

Of course, for us PLU cruising, people still go to Kelana Jaya (No.1), Bandar Tun Razak and Chin Woo.

But who know, you may meet someone in other pools....

Parks:

1. Kelana Jaya Park: next to Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (near to Paradigm Mall)

2. Bandar Tun Razak Park: next to Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Complex (opposite Hospital UKM)

Massage Centers:

1. Oops Spa

2. Day Thermos

3. 52 Forest

4. Senses

5. Sentral

6. Chankran

7. Aromann Spa

8. Serai Spa

9. Sempurna

10. BBBoys

11. Emperor 

12. Ken Massage

13. MTherapy

14. Fresh

15. Sejati

16. Borneo

17. Kursani

18. FCMassage 

19. Senjakala

20. Citybay520

There are many others .......

Guest Horny Guest

Always heard KL Sentral toilet lot of cruising activity but everytime i went there is so crowded n smelly. Which toilet specifically for fun?

Wanted the pakistani cleaner but not sure which one is up for fun. Any tips?

Guest ChubChaser

I know this is supposed to be a public fun, but if there are any btm, cute, young chubs who are willing to meet up, I will be in KL Hilton from 15th - 17th for business trip. reply and let me know if you want to hook up. 

• 4 weeks later...

Need to choose good facility for safe light meet up activity -- showing, looking, etc  Should be near public transport, mixed race area, no pesky cleaners, no walls between urinals, not too exposed to door, strategic mirror, etc. Any suggestions?

Always heard KL Sentral toilet lot of cruising activity but everytime i went there is so crowded n smelly. Which toilet specifically for fun?

Wanted the pakistani cleaner but not sure which one is up for fun. Any tips?

There are six toliets in KL sentral. Mostly, you go to visit the toliets on ground and second floor. If you are still able see the guy in at least 3 toliets . There is a big chance that he is ! The toliets on second floor are less people which is suitable . The toliet for disabled which is near the cafeteria on second floot. I saw some curised over there. some might drag u to the toliets that are in nu sentral. Thr toliets near H and M is quite and less people going in .
  • G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic