Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 2/27/2020 at 2:31 PM, jakefitz said:

Hey,

Hooked up with a cute malay guy about a month ago at KJ lake. I only tapped you on grindr but you fav-ed me. We had a good convo at the bench before hooking up. 

if you’re here, PM me. Would love to meet up again. 

You: long haired but you were wearing a cap. You had just jogged around the lake before we hooked up. You sent me to my car on your bike after.

bumping this up again. 

Just now after my gym session, I went to get something at village’s grocer. The vegetable and fruit section, the place you need to weight your veges/fruit has a foreign worker. He looks so charming and he has an amazing body. When he was helping someone putting on the price tag after weighing the goods I saw his biceps. Looked so big and thick. He was looking at me so I asked him where does he go to gym. Haha I was too shy and I said nice body and I left 🙈

On 8/12/2020 at 9:56 PM, UltramanEX said:

Just now after my gym session, I went to get something at village’s grocer. The vegetable and fruit section, the place you need to weight your veges/fruit has a foreign worker. He looks so charming and he has an amazing body. When he was helping someone putting on the price tag after weighing the goods I saw his biceps. Looked so big and thick. He was looking at me so I asked him where does he go to gym. Haha I was too shy and I said nice body and I left 🙈

Which village grocer?want to goda him 🤣

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic