Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

1 hour ago, MT0601 said:

All key PJ areas. Haha. Please share your report for Atria and 1U if you’re successful. 😜 I’ve tried to cruise at Atria a few times but zero success. It’s always dead when I go.

That's why it's good to cruise there ;) 

3 hours ago, notd said:

That's why it's good to cruise there ;) 

But what I’ve come to notice is a dead place that is excellent for cruising is useless if there are no other guys cruising. It’s like I’m cruising myself or thin air. Hahaha

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 12/6/2022 at 6:24 PM, MT0601 said:

All key PJ areas. Haha. Please share your report for Atria and 1U if you’re successful. 😜 I’ve tried to cruise at Atria a few times but zero success. It’s always dead when I go.

ikr!! Atria has always been the more quiet one despite their new look few years ago, too many larger malls nearby to serve the pj community - do hope it doesn't get abandoned like the SS2 mall or as dead as Glomall.

As for 1Utama, the washrooms at the new area (not new wing ya) which has the Korean grocer/roller-blade - these are brand new and very quiet on weekdays, low foot traffic 😉

Fellow PJ-kaki here 👋🏼

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)