Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

16 minutes ago, ZKT279 said:

Interested, but i'm working now...

I'll suggest u try the toilet behind "The Undershop". Can't promise u'll get lucky or not, but there is this one indonesian cleaner that would like to give u a hj/bj.

I've used his service 2 times ;) 

Heading to setia alam mall now from Klang. Anyone interested to meet for light fun?

Chi 176 78 5" uncut

Thanks

23 minutes ago, konichiwa said:

Some people like to make fool of someone else for whatever reason. I was just being fool by this guy name called john 2018 in BW or Nicky NY in wechat. If it Is not click, should have js confront the opposite on the chat, not to direct him every where like a fool. Don't fall into the trap again.

Good that you exposed this guy.

Sad to say, this is the price that you may have to pay for Public Fun or Cruising around.

37 minutes ago, konichiwa said:

Some people like to make fool of someone else for whatever reason. I was just being fool by this guy name called john 2018 in BW or Nicky NY in wechat. If it Is not click, should have js confront the opposite on the chat, not to direct him every where like a fool. Don't fall into the trap again.

I feel ur pain.....

U still at paradigm mall?

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic