Male HQ

Is A Game Or Love

snowball

Saw alot of Post here,however maybe i really " Old Fashion & Minded ", but, how many people here or in this circle define as a true real Love relationship? I really wonder, some very young in their age,but the attached many times & when people ask them, they can even say that they attach 4 or more already & with their very young age around 20, they keep saying that they know what is LOVE, well my Question is : Is it when you with a guy mean you attach & really fall in "LOVE" with each other, even afew days, weeks or months, it's still consider attached & LOVE relationship? Is it a Game OR Real True LOVE relationship actually? :P

For me, I know what is a game and what is love. No problems. I remembered there was a guy whom I met at Delta Sports Complex after my swim eons ago. He is interested in me and approached me in the toilet. I went to his place and we continued 'seeing' one another for several months. But there was no love. He would suck for me while I read a book for example... No actions from me. When driving me, he would want to hold my hand or touch my lap and I would take his hand away, jokingly say that I don't want the newspapers to report an accident where the driver was caught with his hands on his passenger!

Ultimately, he commented that I did not love him even though I say he was my bf. Actually, I never considered my bf... Quite sad actually... But he still try and he would even send me home and pass me some money 'for buying books for my studies' as and when...

Come to think of it, he is a VERY nice guy. He changed his pager number (yes, it was just pager number then) when he told me his mum found out about him and he cannot meet me anymore. If we had continue, I think I will fall for him... And maybe still with him now... Haha...

But my point is, throughout the whole time, I know it is not love. It was just a game for me.

When I fell in love for the first time, I did not even know it. My first ex was a sex bud of mine and we just hit it off, going out together, swimming, jogging, shopping, dinner, having sex etc every couple of days for 6-12 months... In fact, like what couples do except we were just friends. Then one day when he say he needs to go overseas for 2 weeks, I almost cried and don't know how, don't know why, I told him I love him. Of course he responded that he loves me too and we made passionate love in the car. But alas, though this guy is also a very good catch, we broke up a year and a half later...

Ah... ;)

Love, game... some ppl will treat both are the same as it is just a gamble of life?

For me, Love is for relationship while game is only for ons.. but i dont do.. since my dear love me too much til he hold me of my movement... i really want to be with him in my life... but he got some mental stress for the work.. worry about him too much..

haha

Game? Sorry i prefer to play PS2 or PSP... not on sex game as i still want my dear to be with me...

haahaahaa

258yvky.jpg

i also share the same opinion as Skylancer, that love is for relationship between 2 guys while game is only for ONS or maybe just as ‘sexbuddy’. to love and to be loved need some times to be developed as for game is easier to find if you are aggressive and in many places like gay saunas, etc

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I think ppl respond to this post still dunno what is Lust Game & True Love,they just link game as sauna & ONS & sex,haha.So if not ONS mean LOVE?If a person that attach only a week or moths consider True Love as it not ONS or sex buddy?If u really like a guy for few days or few weeks etc,then after that no more feeling & say bye bye,start dating another guy,but during these period u like him b4,just the feeling cannot last,will you all still insist say this is True Love?IS it True Love so cheap i wonder?

all that you said, i believe you need to define what i love for yourself.

I am a person who is still looking for my answers, although 20 (yes i got more than 4 relationships already), there are certain areas that i do not, or never would want to go into, ONS. i mean i do not find any of them interesting and a relationship doesnt have to involve sex.

Goodness, remembering my 'ex', i did not even allow him to touch me coz i wanna see if he is true or just wanna have fun... I dont know, maybe i cant trust anyone muhhahahah

All i ask for is a true heart and a companion for life. :smokin:

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

Gone thru all the good and rough rides, game and love seems to have different definitions to each and everyone here.

To me, games are something lead by lust and fun time. Many would like to have fun time with someone and spend good time with him during happy time and fair weather. However, these games will end quickly when there are storms ahead. They would not survive when there are waves and drfited apart in no time before they even realised it. Compromise and concern are rare between them, and they will get tired of each other after sometime.

Love, on the other hand, is a combination of feelings involving concern, understanding, patience and endurance, sacrifices.....building on a strong foundation of common understanding and needs. Most of the marriages are build on love and based on it, the couples remained together till their death. Not taking sex, lust and outlook of the other party as an upmost consideration.

Games are easy to come by, again there are short and long games depending how well the two players performed and the willingness to play.

Love is hard to come by, but if two parties willing to give it a chance, it will develop and last much much longer. It is definitely more meaningful and envisble. :)

I wonder if you guys have this problem.

I will initially fall for a guy - hunky at first

then later I find imperfections and faults

bad breath, bad hair days, body odor, smelly feet, poor taste

bad fashion sense, stupid jokes, character flaws

then I will fall out of love/lust

I am doomed to repeat these endless cycles of lust and rejection

I wonder if you guys have this problem.

I will initially fall for a guy - hunky at first

then later I find imperfections and faults

bad breath, bad hair days, body odor, smelly feet, poor taste

bad fashion sense, stupid jokes, character flaws

then I will fall out of love/lust

I am doomed to repeat these endless cycles of lust and rejection

You fell for his look without knowing him as a person. This is only an infatuation and a brief encounter, cannot be consider as love. Perhaps you have known him briefly and taken over by lust, and after fulfilling your needs, you find out all his flaws, and no longer eager to explore further, rite ? We experienced such thing once awhile lah. more for fun than anything else. ;)

Let jus say i rather to have one love to last forever, no game never mind.

Who doesnt wish to have love and last forever.....sound like fairytale but it happens, as long as two willing parties give each other a chance and an effort to build up a strong foundation, and remember to keep lust under controlled. :rolleyes:

Let jus say i rather to have one love to last forever, no game never mind.

Who doesnt wish to have love and last forever.....sound like fairytale but it happens, as long as two willing parties give each other a chance and an effort to build up a strong foundation, and remember to keep lust under controlled. :rolleyes:

there is always a part of you that would want that fairy tale to happen, someone to love you or to love someone terribly... and when you enter straight into the accustomization instead of honeymoon, its rather hard to accept somethings as well...

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

I deeply Love a guy till now,my hearts really no room for others to enter,but when we first met & when he want to date me,i really never tot that he will be part of my life.He is totally not my type at all,friends always ask y i choose him as lover,but i know deep inside,i should be the one who feel so Lucky,he care for me alot,treat me more important than himself,care for my feeling & pamper me,i am really deeply touch.HE is not fit but i like to hug him,i dun mind but accept what he is,i thinking of him everyday,i know i can leave w/o him even we r part,but i wont ever attach after that,i really hope our souls will be together always

I deeply Love a guy till now,my hearts really no room for others to enter,but when we first met & when he want to date me,i really never tot that he will be part of my life.He is totally not my type at all,friends always ask y i choose him as lover,but i know deep inside,i should be the one who feel so Lucky,he care for me alot,treat me more important than himself,care for my feeling & pamper me,i am really deeply touch.HE is not fit but i like to hug him,i dun mind but accept what he is,i thinking of him everyday,i know i can leave w/o him even we r part,but i wont ever attach after that,i really hope our souls will be together always

Hey storm, your feelings matched well with what i have described for "Love" in my previous mail. You are very lucky to get such person who given you all of his love. Not easy to find you know. In the first place, you also must give yourself some credits as you have gave him a chance to prove his love and accepted him in total, not solely on his looks . Very often, especially in this circle, look is the upmost priority, kind hearted and sincere guys w/o look always get turned down during their meeting with their potentials. Sad indeed, but its so real. :unsure:

Different people have different thinking and mentality.

Just ask yourself what you want in life. Love or just game and lust and enjoyment?

Or you can have games and enjoyment while you can. Find your true love and stop the games?

Basically just do what you think is appropriate, it's your life so live it the way you want.

:whistle:

Actually I have ask this questions in another forum but i really like to hear more.

Is look really that important? Can u jus love the heart? What happened if someone really realy love very much but isnt good-lookin?

The ideal case is, of course, one's love is appreciated and reciprocated, regardless of his look. But in this practical and real world, especially AJ's, look is judged in the very first meeting, everything come second. Yes, its easier to say lets give those who are not so impressive, a chance to prove themselves. But in the actual fact, these people will be strike off the list basing on their look. Perhaps, as we grow older, we tend not to be that shallow, and willing to carry on things as normal and end up as friends instead. Look is subjective and its human nature to go for beautiful things, are we just being normal ?

If we sit back and think about it, how many less attractive guys are given a chance ? I think the chance is very slim. :o

Although my darling think he belongs to the attractive group, me and my friends actually don't think so. I gave him a chance after we met and initially, I was really not attracted to him. But his initial actions and words prove to me that he is reliable and into a lifetime relationship. I also started off with a mentality that if my bf is not attractive, I would have more security.

His looks grew on me and I find him cuter as I fall more in love with him.

Alas, he also proves that gay men, being men, no matter how attractive or not you are, will stray and can stray. And there will always be chances of straying. But that is another story. Just want to say I am not going for looks. It is the level of communication we can achieve that is more important in a relationship.

Although my darling think he belongs to the attractive group, me and my friends actually don't think so. I gave him a chance after we met and initially, I was really not attracted to him. But his initial actions and words prove to me that he is reliable and into a lifetime relationship. I also started off with a mentality that if my bf is not attractive, I would have more security.

His looks grew on me and I find him cuter as I fall more in love with him.

Alas, he also proves that gay men, being men, no matter how attractive or not you are, will stray and can stray. And there will always be chances of straying. But that is another story. Just want to say I am not going for looks. It is the level of communication we can achieve that is more important in a relationship.

Looks can be classified into two main catagories. One is charming initially but wont last....and soon fade off. The other is like your case, his looks gets polished up along with time. You have certainly set the right move and i look up to you for your ability to consider other factors beyond the shallow pits. Perhaps i should say, the unattractive ones are like unpolished diamond, as for those who ignore them basing on their appearance, certainly lose out a great love in their lives. :rolleyes:

• Guest locked this topic