Male HQ

Fashion That We Wear

Guest Johnny

Looking to do some shopping to get some cloths for the new year.

Thinking of also refreshing my wardrobe. Something slightly different but yet not too loud.

Can the mature man in this forum recommend something for a 30+ yo man.

Shirts, pants, shoes, underwear, socks, accesories, watches, bags ...

Ideas please especially what you people wear.

Frankly,no people can help u,we dun even know how u look like,how tall & ur built is,u r fair or tanned etc, should ask ur friends or family members,different people suit different type of clothing,else u can buy magazines :P

other than already suggested by storm, it also depends on your budget, it can be branded goods, these are easily available in Paragon, Wisma Atria or Ngee Ann City Shopping Centre or the standard one at Robinsons, CK Tang or Isetan and many other shops around the city

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

For mature uncle look (50s and above)

Try CYC (our MM Lee swear by their shirt quality), Crocodile (local brand), Montague, Swan brand T-shirt which you can get in Wet market. ;)

For uncle look (30s to 50s)

Chinatown, lots of shirt where mature uncles' wife patronise. Brands like Giodano, Hang Ten, Bosini, which you can easily get from most heartland shops and shopping centre. B)

For mature uncle look (50s and above)

Try CYC (our MM Lee swear by their shirt quality), Crocodile (local brand), Montague, Swan brand T-shirt which you can get in Wet market. ;)

For uncle look (30s to 50s)

Chinatown, lots of shirt where mature uncles' wife patronise. Brands like Giodano, Hang Ten, Bosini, which you can easily get from most heartland shops and shopping centre. B)

i dont think there is a need to go to such extend lah... I have seen uncles who wear like they are 20s and they can carry the clothes off, it really depends on oneself if the look works on them. But there are always the 'safe' zone where you can go with jeans and polo tees... LOL

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

Ya really cant recommend u much except maybe a red G-string. :D

hmmm, that's good recommendation, but i don't see any with some chinese character to bring good luck, only the normal brief lah, maybe g-string is too little material, so no space to write on it ........ :lol:

I have seen uncles who wear like they are 20s and they can carry the clothes off, it really depends on oneself if the look works on them. But there are always the 'safe' zone where you can go with jeans and polo tees... LOL

Yeah, if you see the dress of the Hongkong actor Patrick Tse Yin (father of Nicholas Tse), who now 70 years old (born in 1936) ….. hardly can differentiate between father and son …….

• Guest locked this topic