Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

HI I am a mature and bearish 46 169 88 stocky and local Singaporean. I am well educated and I work and get a decent living. I am pretty young at heart and that does not mean immature cause my bf were all much younger thus my thinking has been quiet young. I do go gym so I do have the stamina but sadly does not show on the body (haha)

I do enjoy a good conversation and dates are awesome and if you seek long term and a loving life partner who will love you and will make you enjoy his company then look me up. Sadly I do not have 6 pacs or 8 pacs nor a lean body but a good heart that will make the relationship work.

If you are dating a few guys or unsure about your sexuality or still have the heart with your ex hmm or are a money boy or its equivalent…….DO NOT even come near ME

My ideal partner

Age: Younger than me as I am just into younger guys. Do not judge as no one has the right to

Race : Not an issue

Nationality : Prefer a local as it is easier to make the relationship work. If you plan to migrate and or are gonna stay in Singapore do apply as well haha

Body type: Lean or fit preferred (who does not right plus opposites attract and my ex were fit type, no offence just my liking) but if you are cute that overrules it all. If you have very good clean habits and are committed for a relationship even better

Others : I am ok if you smoke but not a chain smoker please. No drugs and be decent

Education and work : I do not judge as long as you earn a decent living and do not “sponge” on me or are in NS also can lah or just be decent k?

Top or Btm ?: Please be a top as I am pure btm and one thing for sure hmm you will never be unhappy in bed “wink”

Sounds like a lot? Lets be realistic, it aint too much to ask especially when I am thinking long term. Don’t wait do apply NOW (haha)

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic