Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Local 25 year old chubby butt Indian here. Anal Virgin and have not been finger fucked too. Willing to try and eagerly wanting to feel the sensation. 1.80m and 85kg. I can drive and willing to travel. Please have a place to host. If you wanna do it outdoors, I know of a extremely secluded place. 

Do hit me up if you have the patience to pop my cherry and explore it. 

I am a mature manly guy in his 40's looking for a honest, committed non-open  long term relationship.
Facts about me.
1) Decent looking, mature manly. I am a pure btm
2) Well educated and Decent job that pays my bills.
4) Not fit or muscular though i gym and do some water sports. if you are looking for a hunk or fit or leanfit then move to the next ad.
5) I am hairy and manly and stocky maybe some say chubby but not overly as i would say i am huggable :)

Type of guys I seek 

1) I prefer guys with self respect and are working or are really looking for love ❤️ 
2) Till I am attached cuddles are great
3) I do like younger guys and even if they are in their 20s but are into mature guys 
4) I do like leanfit,muscular, fit or toned guys. I have nothing against fat or chubby guys as i find them cute but it is a personal preference. 
3) My bf i had in  the past were all young and somewhat fit so maybe i am used to that but if you really are sincere then message me.
4) You do not need to worry about the sex part as i am very sure you will get more than enough of it :)
5) If you are a money boy, need a sugar daddy, still thinking about your ex or have not moved on or married and are still looking for sex or have a BF now and are still looking around or in an open relationship - DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT ALL
Hope to hear from you and i do have pics but please ensure you do too for trade
Please when you say hi so give and intro with name, age, height and weight so that we do not need to wait for a few messages before we get these details and see if we are suitable
Thanks and big bear hugs
Edited by ManlyBearBtm

Im 39/chn/172/85 seeking for a connection here.  I tend to be more talkative through line and whatapp. While in actual meet-up, i tend to be quiet. It takes time for me to warm up and open up to others. 

Hope to know someone who we can talk and at times, comfortable enough to be quiet while enjoying the company. 

I am looking for a mature (at least 40+) top guy out there who is interested to do some roleplaying. Something like boss-employee, cop-victim, teacher-student. Important is that you are healthy, dominant, clean and very discreet, have some fantasy and we can trust each other. I am a bottom guy who loves to worship cock and I like to get my mouth f***. Get in touch if you are interested. I am a partnered white guy, 36 years old, 196cm tall and weight 98 kg. Cheers

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic