Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

Any expert cum conttol edger in Cheras can host?

Tie me up, blindfold, slowly edged and mild cbt for long hour until sir datisfy only forced it cum? Or ruin orgasm, edging with wax dripping, or rapid mild slapping on tie up balls while edging and milking till cum?

Awaiting Sir to PM....

No sissy, time waster, sex moron & photo collector/asker/traders....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mackinaw

I'm really interested in this edging, milking, cumcontrol stuff. Chunky, muscled local guy, would like to see if he can cum 2-3 times in a row at the hands of expert cock polisher. LINE ID: mackwolfemcfadden

45 minutes ago, Guest mackinaw said:

I'm really interested in this edging, milking, cumcontrol stuff. Chunky, muscled local guy, would like to see if he can cum 2-3 times in a row at the hands of expert cock polisher. LINE ID: mackwolfemcfadden

Stay home...be responsible

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 3:57 AM, IamAdam said:

Never tried this before but eager to .. the reason is that i am a fast cummer and wanted to learn how to control it 

me too.me experienced is many years ago got one uncle help me edge he use different type of lube while jerk me at the same time make me high close to cum . that feeling is super syiok with moan 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

You also never arrange for real session, always asked people PM then talk 1 or 2 messages reply then keep quiet like death person... pointless keep asking people to PM u also...

u got pm him ?

18 hours ago, wetBTM said:

u got pm him ?

yup

he like first give whatsapp last time, then after few text, when asked him when do it in real, he disappear and no respond anymore...

after awhile, he come out in forum and posted everywhere asking people PM him, thenhe give out wechat, then after few text also gone the same when asked him for arrangement for real play.

and after awhile, same things happened so don't think will PM him anymore, waste of time. He like those cyber like chat and talk about the kinky and how he do this and that but then no balls to go for real i guess, or he just enjoying the fantasy and making someone horny just by words....

That is my experienced with him, so is only apply on me, for others, I don't know. So, I cannot give much more comment beside that happened on me. That's all.

18 hours ago, wetBTM said:

need to find place!!

everywhere is place,just need plana nd arrange well, build the trust and act fast instantly when get orders... and don't stay a place for too long for safety...

is about creativity and you can do it everywhere even in shopping mall which I done before... hahahaa

• 1 month later...

Chinese 40 Married bi, 178 90, will be in Kl this TODAY till Sunday with place at Damansara. 

Looking for Married Bi preferable Chinese for chat or may be more.

PM me if you are interested to meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.