Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

On 12/23/2023 at 9:12 AM, chinesedick said:

Looking edger or edgee. I use hands and toys with lots of nipple play. Based at Ipoh, sometimes klang valley. Chat me.

Hi . I’m from ipoh . Can u edge me ? 

4 hours ago, Guest Sean said:

Hi . I’m from ipoh . Can u edge me ? 

On 12/23/2023 at 9:12 AM, chinesedick said:

Looking edger or edgee. I use hands and toys with lots of nipple play. Based at Ipoh, sometimes klang valley. Chat me.

Edge me too...... hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Any keen to edge me in PJ, pm me ! 

Edited by scottie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, funky beaver said:

The Farmer Gave Me Total Exhaustion

Farmer: @Slimfit90
Cow: me

After the first intense session, farmer and I have been casually messaging, talking about random things and how much people have been sending him DM's after my experience sharing. Out of a sudden one day, his message came in saying he missed seeing my horny reaction from the first session and would like to see it again.

I do have second thoughts about it, afraid that if I go, I would get addicted to edging. But, after much consideration, I agreed to have another go. This time, we decided to up the game by including rope restraint and blindfolds.

The day came again, and I arrived at farmer's place. Without wasting much time, I took off my cloths and surrender to farmer for the roping. Not too heavy roping, since that was also my first time being a rope bunny. It was just a simple rope work, with my hands tied above and behind my head, plus the blindfold.

As I have disclosed that my "chi" has opened and my body is now more sensitive to touches after the first session, farmer decided to try it out. Just by brushing my legs, arms, and torso gently actually gives me shivers and soft moan, which farmer was happy with.

The brushing and caressing went on for a while, using various parts or items. Do remember I was blindedfolded, so I had no idea what farmer used to brush against my body to trigger me into the orgasmic state. I probably would have guessed it was hand, stubble, and feathers? I have no idea. 

The caressing slowly made my penis hard and leaked with pre-cum. Farmer told me it was a lot, which I was quite satisfied with the result. The moaning and body trembles went on for a while, then farmer asked, "Are you ready for the edging?"

My mind was stunned as I was already high for the brushing and caressing, and farmer has not yet even started with the real thing. He then proceeded to grab my penis and gave it a stroke. It sent shivers down my whole body which I felt was even more intense than ever. 

And before farmer continued, he noticed that my moan got louder and louder which was unacceptable. He proceeded to take one of his cloth and stuffed into my mouth to reduce my volume. I won't disclose what piece of cloth it was, I let the readers to have an imaginative mind.

Farmer continued on to polish my penis gland and it made me growled and shouted like mad. If it is not for the gag in my mouth, the neighbours would have come knocking. The stroking and the polishing really gave me an intense sensation that was out of this world. As a fast-cummer, I tried really hard to not give-in to the penis edging.

And then came his fingers at my anal sphicter. Slowly on the surface, and proceeded to the prostate. With one finger on my prostate and another hand on my penis, you could not imagine how hard I was biting on the cloth gag. 

Then, bam, I failed to hold on, the first ruined ejaculation leaked with my slimy cum. Farmer assured me that that was okay, as it was not a full on ejaculation, thus he proceeded with the penis gland polishing and prostate massages.

Of course farmer is kind to his cow, and he gave breaks in betweens, but not long after, the second leaking came. Still with my hands tied up and mouth been gagged, I was already exhausted by this point. Yet, farmer told me, he was not done.

He let me have a longer rest and we chatted for a bit. Well, he won't be a good farmer if he does not understand his cows better, right? 

As exhausted I was, with my penis being limp, farmer went on to try to squeeze my last drop out. He did try harder to get my penis hard back, and indeed he managed to do it. And with the hard penis gland polishing, I ejaculated the third time. Indeed, I was dried up as no liquid came out from my penis from the ejaculation. Only then farmer said he was done.

That night I went home fully exhausted, and slept early. The next day I was also in a state of low energy and had full body soreness. But in my mind, it was truly a sexual experience journey I glad I took, with thanks to farmer.

If you are still skeptical on the truthfulness of this experience write up, here is a photo proof of the rope mark farmer gave me.

358149.thumb.jpg.ed3090de0a3b82d9b1a6498887b08bb4.jpg

If you want to read about the first experience, here:

• 2 weeks later...

Visiting KL today and Penang next week. Anyone wanna get edged or glans blame?

You can watch my videos on twitter (jjlomlom) or email to jjjjlomlom@gmail.com😉

Edited by Jjlomlom

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 5:54 PM, Jjlomlom said:

I Finally Went to the Edger

Edger: @Jjlomlom

Edgee: @funky beaver

I probably known JJ for 10 years? I can't remember the exact date, but feels like a long time, when I started to venture into the gay scene. I believe we met on Jack'd previously and proceeded to continue chat on Wechat. If you used Wechat before, you would know that there is a feature to create posts. 

I was amazed by what I saw on JJ's Wechat posts, it was mostly about this thing called edging. Probably it is my first time learning about this "activity" you can do besides the regular sex. Somehow I liked to watch this type of video while masturbating to myself, and I vowed one day to try to be edged by JJ. 

Watching his posts really gave me a BDSM vibes, where sometimes he would torture the penis head, or use some spiky roller thing to tease the edgee. It really gave me a mixed feeling about looking for him to be edged. On one hand, I was eagered to try but on the other hand, I was afraid to approach him. Added on, he is miles away from where I lived and he only travelled to certain cities to find edgee to edge once in a while.

Fast forward to present, he now mainly use X to post his content (I think). And he mentioned that he will be in town for a period of time. I finally made the query for a session. After messaging for a while, we booked a date. 

Meeting with JJ felt just like meeting any regular guy. Friendly and chattable (Not sure why my head is playing with all those imaginary personality I created of him). As any regular dom would do, we would talk about expectations, what the sub liked and what the sub's limits. In my mind, JJ is being a responsible dom where communication with the sub is taken into consideration and made seriously. 

Without much waiting, we started with the fun. JJ sat on bed with his back against the bedframe and I laid on his chest with our cloths on. He started to caress me all around, warming me up. And not long passed before my dick started to erect. The nipple caressing, limbs touching, and crotch groping went on for a while. 

After feeling numb from the initial caressing, I felt my dick started to get soft. As you can see, I am a bit of an overthinker. Wrong thought that flashed through my mind would make me shutdown from the enjoyment and the session even. Seeing that, JJ took off my cloths and started to play with my dick.

Recalling our discussion earlier, JJ mentioned, it is important to relax and enjoy the moment. That was what I did, I took deep breaths and enjoyed his polishing. And I can see that my dick started to get hard again.

It was really hard to describe his dick polishing skill. The action would come and go. Starting a bit, and stop suddenly. It really gave me no expectation when having my dick polished. It was not long before I had my first ruined orgasm. Five days worth of cum started oozing out from my penis. 

"Do you want me to play with your prostate?" JJ asked. "As a bottom, I would pretty much like it, please." I replied. He then started to insert one of his finger into my rear and started fiddling it. 

From that moment onwards, I was coming in and out of the orgasm state. It was really hard to describe the feeling of this session with JJ. With him one hand playing with my back and one hand on my dick, I was moaning throughout the session. 

I feel I could not do justice to JJ by describing further. Overall, the session was about 45 minutes, and I managed to have four ruined ejaculation and one final ejaculation under the hands on JJ.

JJ shared, we need to explore and understand our body more to be in control, which I totally agree. He also shared that some straight guys also find him for the edging session so that they can last longer when having sex with their wife, which I think is quite a kind gesture to do to improve their husband and wife's sex life. Thanks for the session and the knowledge sharing. I feel I started to understand myself a bit more now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wow
On 3/23/2024 at 5:54 PM, Jjlomlom said:

Hi may I know where are you based in?

On 3/3/2024 at 5:17 PM, Slimfit90 said:

Awesome 1.5 hours edging session of a top twink with thick meat and supersensitive head and balls today somewhere in penang

thanks for trying Mr C...

Hi may I know which part of Penang are you based in?

Is there any good, safe and sane edger in JB?

The last time there's one in JackD who claims that have to pay him to edge? 300RM is quite expensive. There's ain't edge that's so good to pay $85SGD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.