Male HQ

Spa1 @ Paya Lebar

Johnsontan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is in his 50s.

So U have tried the rub back? Is rub back masseur's palm very rough like wearing a leather glove? haha... I'm looking for younger rub back masseur leh, had tried one in Delfi health center long time ago! nowadays seems hard to find!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/15/2017 at 11:23 PM, mrjuicetiger said:

has anyone been to spa1 recently? how's it like still?

Yes. I just went to Spa 1 yesterday. The 3 pools (jacuzzi, cold water and fountain) are very nice, I like the fountain water. It is very clean. There are some action in the steam room which you can go naked.

There is a rub back service done by a Malay uncle, Ben  in his 50. Just lie down naked, he will rub you from.back to front, and from top to toe. Especially he rub my little brother which wake up easily. Half an hour rub back. Massage done by China girl.

There is a young locker boy, who give u a towel, a robe and a short.

Free flow of food. You can order any food you like, char kueh tiaw, carrot cake, Hokkien Mee, Fried rice,etc . The long hair Ah Kua serves you mostly and he is friendly. 

Worth going. Not crowded. Can see naked guy. I can spend one whole day in Spa 1. I will back next week with my friends.

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

2 hours ago, TigerYam said:

Yes. I just went to Spa 1 yesterday. The 3 pools (jacuzzi, cold water and fountain) are very nice, I like the fountain water. It is very clean. There are some action in the steam room which you can go naked.

There is a rub back service done by a Malay uncle, Ben  in his 50. Just lie down naked, he will rub you from.back to front, and from top to toe. Especially he rub my little brother which wake up easily. Half an hour rub back. Massage done by China girl.

There is a young locker boy, who give u a towel, a robe and a short.

Free flow of food. You can order any food you like, char kueh tiaw, carrot cake, Hokkien Mee, Fried rice,etc . The long hair Ah Kua serves you mostly and he is friendly. 

Worth going. Not crowded. Can see naked guy. I can spend one whole day in Spa 1. I will back next week with my friends.

Hmm...I went a few times, didn't see any young locker guy and the long hair ah kua! lol

• G_M locked this topic