Male HQ

Spa1 @ Paya Lebar

Johnsontan

3 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Hmm...I went a few times, didn't see any young locker guy and the long hair ah kua! lol

Yes. I went to Spa 1. The locker guy, slim and lean, whereas the friendly

long hair Ah kua serves the cafe area. I saw his name tag....Benedict. When is your last visit? 

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

Just now, TigerYam said:

Yes. I went to Spa 1. The locker guy, slim and lean, whereas the friendly

long hair Ah kua serves the cafe area. I saw his name tag....Benedict. When is your last visit? 

I went there maybe a 2 or 3 months ago, hmmm..maybe the management change strategy! hope they can get a young rub-back guy! lol

4 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

I went there maybe a 2 or 3 months ago, hmmm..maybe the management change strategy! hope they can get a young rub-back guy! lol

The Indian supervisor told me that the Spa is looking one more male therapist coz once Ben is off, nobody work. You can recommend a young one to them.

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

On 23/08/2017 at 7:55 AM, TigerYam said:

Yes. I just went to Spa 1 yesterday. The 3 pools (jacuzzi, cold water and fountain) are very nice, I like the fountain water. It is very clean. There are some action in the steam room which you can go naked.

There is a rub back service done by a Malay uncle, Ben  in his 50. Just lie down naked, he will rub you from.back to front, and from top to toe. Especially he rub my little brother which wake up easily. Half an hour rub back. Massage done by China girl.

There is a young locker boy, who give u a towel, a robe and a short.

Free flow of food. You can order any food you like, char kueh tiaw, carrot cake, Hokkien Mee, Fried rice,etc . The long hair Ah Kua serves you mostly and he is friendly. 

Worth going. Not crowded. Can see naked guy. I can spend one whole day in Spa 1. I will back next week with my friends.

Think Benny is off every Tue. His towel me back rub is good, thorough. Love the soapy touch, sensual. I somehow prefer Spa1 environment, brightly lit. Prefer their shorts, plain (not floral) but a bit too long. Can go naked (better). Water temperature ok. Steam room too hot. Nice food (included) esp the carrot cake.
Didn't patronize for a while after Yunomori open. 

Tried Spa1 the other day. Very clean and very quiet. Hardly any people if you want a relaxing moment. I did not try the food though. Temperature just nice. Backrub by Ben good. But not sensual at all. So if you just want a good backrub then you can try. If you want sensual or more then maybe just try your luck as what other members say. He only gave me a professional rub avoiding private parts even if I asked him to scrub it too.  He did not. A bit expensive. Around 90 plus. Will i go back? No. But at least I tried.  Yunomori seems to be cheaper and more modern based on the website, so I will try that next. 

On 8/25/2017 at 8:43 AM, share said:

Think Benny is off every Tue. His towel me back rub is good, thorough. Love the soapy touch, sensual. I somehow prefer Spa1 environment, brightly lit. Prefer their shorts, plain (not floral) but a bit too long. Can go naked (better). Water temperature ok. Steam room too hot. Nice food (included) esp the carrot cake.
Didn't patronize for a while after Yunomori open. 

Yes. Benny therapist off day is a confirmed Tuesday off every week. Inside the spa, lot of people walk naked here and there. Can see cocks easily.

@Joochiat. Benny scrub penis if you tell him politely and not bossy otherwise he just do according to Singapore Law....no touching sensitive part. I m glad that you went to support him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/23/2017 at 7:55 AM, TigerYam said:

Yes. I just went to Spa 1 yesterday. The 3 pools (jacuzzi, cold water and fountain) are very nice, I like the fountain water. It is very clean. There are some action in the steam room which you can go naked.

There is a rub back service done by a Malay uncle, Ben  in his 50. Just lie down naked, he will rub you from.back to front, and from top to toe. Especially he rub my little brother which wake up easily. Half an hour rub back. Massage done by China girl.

There is a young locker boy, who give u a towel, a robe and a short.

Free flow of food. You can order any food you like, char kueh tiaw, carrot cake, Hokkien Mee, Fried rice,etc . The long hair Ah Kua serves you mostly and he is friendly. 

Worth going. Not crowded. Can see naked guy. I can spend one whole day in Spa 1. I will back next week with my friends.

ah kua?

it didnt say it comes w unlimited food https://spa-1.com.sg/

Edited by lovehandle

• G_M locked this topic