Male HQ

How Many Of You Are From The Old Bw Board?

Buaya

Hi guys... Just interested to find out how many of you are from the old board but had the nicks changed. I was from the old BW board, the times when the board had only 1 thread and HOT stories and BW himself would post... I quite missed those guys actually, Chrysalis, AK, Golfnut, Krap, etc... I met my first ex through the old BW board... Too bad our exciting posts were almost all deleted after the shift... Btw, I was quite active then... If you are interested, can guess my nick then... :)

Hi guys... Just interested to find out how many of you are from the old board but had the nicks changed. I was from the old BW board, the times when the board had only 1 thread and HOT stories and BW himself would post... I quite missed those guys actually, Chrysalis, AK, Golfnut, Krap, etc... I met my first ex through the old BW board... Too bad our exciting posts were almost all deleted after the shift... Btw, I was quite active then... If you are interested, can guess my nick then... :)

I'm from the old board, but seldom post. I did join one decent buffet lunch outing at one of the hotel (can't remember the name) like 5-6 years back.

During that time, the forumer are mainly guys in middle age and above but now it looks like many of the forumers are the young crowd. Still recall, the original website will have all the archive of the post. If I recall correctly, BW moved once before landed in this new URL.

Yes, I am too from old board but not so active leh, only a few posts ... and also different nickname. I just re-visited the old BW, I saw your name leh, also same nicks ... hahaha (picah lobang already)

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I was using a different nick then. And I was at the Suntec gathering as well as the Centerpoint gathering... :)

Heh heh... Maybe we old timers can identify ourselves using the old nicks... :P

Btw, I find that the old board does not have quite a lot of oldish guys leh... :P At least those from the gathering(s) seem young...

I kinda miss the stories told then... Very HOT ah... :clap:

I am also from Old BW ....just checked the old web and the list of members still there and I have the same nicks .. hahaha

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Is the old BW site still active? I want to copy some of the old stories for keepsake... I was so upset when they are lost... :(

What was you nick, CrazyGolfer? Golfnut? :huh:

My nick still remains the same as the old BW.

As golfnut is another guy whom I don't know him. I saw his post in new BW on a thread about Hongkong.

You might see this:

http://blowingwind.7.forumer.com/a/

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

i am from the earliest batch of BWers, initial nick is DrX and later changed to current one.

attended one of the gather, which i met AK and ah boi. so far both of them had moved on, think AK is already married.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I from he old BW too.... just that i didnt do any posting.... :lol: but i enjoy reading those Hot posting, you posted in the BW..... :D Hope we had more hot posting in here..... :D

• Guest locked this topic