Male HQ

How Do U Feel/react When Liked By Someone U Wont Consider?

fab

feel  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I attract lots of guys who are actually quite attractive but they are not aware of my fetishes. I like to be friends with them but I won't want to have sex with them otherwise these fetishes will be exposed.

I like nasty, kinky sex almost like being raped. Of course friends you know wouldn't be able to be that ruthless. Only a total stranger would dare to. I would rather have sex with total strangers who are less in the gay scene and somehow there are those few nasty ones who seem to know when our eyes meet.

It is all 你情我愿。 When the door closed, I am his property. Usually I am not disappointed as he fucked me viciously till I'm left crumpled in a pile when he leaves, as one of them said, "離開時,看到他癱軟的樣子。還蠻有成就感的."

We ever gossiped about someone else who also had this same fetish. The jokes and the "真的太浪费了 what a waste“。 I'm afraid if my secrets leak out, it will be difficult to stay as friends.

Therefore, I will not reject them outright but would flirt with them as though when the time is right or I'm in the mood or not so busy we will have sex someday. To keep them believing, I'll expose a little here, let them molest a little there or even say," aiyah you too late I already got fucked just now" making them wonder if I was telling the truth.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

I think you can accept it as a compliment. And its natural to like people. If they are a friend the just remain as friends? If they were stranger I think they will back once u politely say no?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.