Male HQ

Virgin Need Advice + Should I Give Up My Virginity And Go For It? (compiled)

jossshua

I'm not a prude but I've always thought sex is a very intimate experience that should be reserved for someone you love (until I came across BW and Grindr lol). I'm not the wait-until-marriage type but I'd at least want to be in a relationship with someone I'm losing my virginity to.

At the same time my teenage hormones are driving up my sex drive and I feel sexually frustrated and unsatiated 99% of the time. Anyone with experience wanna share if it's worth it to give up your virginity to a meet-up stranger or a random hot guy who wants to pick you up at a bar? I don't wanna eventually be in a relationship and feel sexually inexperienced anyway.

Do whatever feels right be it a one time thing or with a guy who you are totally into.  Dont be pressured into doing anything you are not comfortable with, dont be pressured by your peers or what society thinks.

Whatever is your decision, pls ensure

1. Always play safe

2. Make sure you are of legal age before you have sex with an adult or you may end up sabotage him. Unless you do it with someone of the same age.

Well, maybe my views are a little biased, since I'm a 'relationship' kind of person and I highly regard things like faithfulness, exclusivity, monogamy.

Personally I would want my first time to be with my One. People laugh at me - I can understand why. Sometimes I myself wonder why I'm so, as some may put it, "stubborn ".

But I realise, that eventually, nothing means more than being true to yourself and your personal values. Perhaps my idea may be rarer to attain in this highly superficial, promiscuous gay community, but that does not mean it absolutely does not exist. That does not mean I won't try by best to walk towards it. Surely there is a good guy out there who has a heart of gold. Who is more than the stereotypical "dumb blonde".

Trust me, OP, you do not want to regret when you are older and feel lonely, unfufilled, and wasted.

If you're horny, jerk off? Find a distraction? A hobby? Lonely? Need someone to confide in? Seek Oogachaga's counselling services. Perhaps you'll be able to find a mentor there.

Ultimately, it is your own life. You can choose the easy way out, or see what others can't see. Your move.

Well, maybe my views are a little biased, since I'm a 'relationship' kind of person and I highly regard things like faithfulness, exclusivity, monogamy.

Personally I would want my first time to be with my One. People laugh at me - I can understand why. Sometimes I myself wonder why I'm so, as some may put it, "stubborn ".

But I realise, that eventually, nothing means more than being true to yourself and your personal values. Perhaps my idea may be rarer to attain in this highly superficial, promiscuous gay community, but that does not mean it absolutely does not exist. That does not mean I won't try by best to walk towards it. Surely there is a good guy out there who has a heart of gold. Who is more than the stereotypical "dumb blonde".

Trust me, OP, you do not want to regret when you are older and feel lonely, unfufilled, and wasted.

If you're horny, jerk off? Find a distraction? A hobby? Lonely? Need someone to confide in? Seek Oogachaga's counselling services. Perhaps you'll be able to find a mentor there.

Ultimately, it is your own life. You can choose the easy way out, or see what others can't see. Your move.

I get what you mean. Thx.

But I'm definitely not lonely so that's not the problem. Like I said, I have lots of sexual urges that can't be simply put off by jerking off.

Guest Black Widow

Well you are an individual and you definitely have your own mindsets. No one should force you to do anything that you wouldn't want to. To make it less lonely for yourself, there are many people (me included) out there who only have anal sex when they're in a relationship. So there's nothing wrong if you want to lose it in a relationship - it actually makes it more special don't you think so? Rather than losing it to a random stranger whom you wouldnt be in contact the next week.

Well you are an individual and you definitely have your own mindsets. No one should force you to do anything that you wouldn't want to. To make it less lonely for yourself, there are many people (me included) out there who only have anal sex when they're in a relationship. So there's nothing wrong if you want to lose it in a relationship - it actually makes it more special don't you think so? Rather than losing it to a random stranger whom you wouldnt be in contact the next week.

But does having sex for the first time with someone you don't know well reduce the 'value' or intimacy of sex in future with someone I love? I've always been afraid that abstaining from sex and pushing my sexual curiosity off to a later date to save my virginity for a loved one would only augment this curiosity as time passes, and makes it hard to not have sex and I'd give in to temptation anyway (with a hookup/stranger). Kind of like the more you try to get an irritating song out of your head, the longer it stays. Anyway feel the same way?

Edited by jossshua

Don' worry too much. Just do it when you are comfortable or daring enough to venture. I lost mine recenlty and the first time with a stranger overseas is horrible but luckily the second one compensate for the first. I was hesitate initially but my friends encourage me to go for it. I am the same old me just except abit more experienced in the sexual department. Just remember to play safe.

good for u? how did u hook up in overseas?

Don' worry too much. Just do it when you are comfortable or daring enough to venture. I lost mine recenlty and the first time with a stranger overseas is horrible but luckily the second one compensate for the first. I was hesitate initially but my friends encourage me to go for it. I am the same old me just except abit more experienced in the sexual department. Just remember to play safe.

• 7 months later...

Maybe i wanna safe for significant other. .... Maybe...

save and safe is different. if u wanna save for the right one, then most likely there will be alot of right ones. end of the day, always do it safe.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

I am a virgin who just passed 18th birthday.

Should i just save it or do something with it?

Did u guys save ur virginity or did not save?

Few questions :

1. What do you mean by losing your virginity?  Are you meaning you want to get fucked?

2. Why are you in a hurry to lose your virginity?

3. By going all out to have sex, you do know that you might contract all kinds of disease if you are not careful right?

Be very careful what you wish for. You might get more than what you wish for.

Few questions :

1. What do you mean by losing your virginity? Are you meaning you want to get fucked?

2. Why are you in a hurry to lose your virginity?

3. By going all out to have sex, you do know that you might contract all kinds of disease if you are not careful right?

Be very careful what you wish for. You might get more than what you wish for.

What i also mean is that someone want my virginity. I also wanna give it to him but i am also afraid i will regret later. I was asking for ur experiences and thoughts. Not stuff like STDs and stuff. Of course i know what is safe and waht is not.

What i also mean is that someone want my virginity. I also wanna give it to him but i am also afraid i will regret later. I was asking for ur experiences and thoughts. Not stuff like STDs and stuff. Of course i know what is safe and waht is not.

1. Complete your studies.

2. If you don't know about STD, Google or read more on BW.

3. Don't rush into losing anything because you might lose more than just your virginity.

4. You have a big future ahead if you do the right thing.

5. Go gain more experience and date guys but don't need to plug your ass into any dick just for the sake of losing your virginity.

Guest Guest

Personally, I believe in the concept of saving myself for the right person.

It's really up to you and your personal beliefs, but whatever you do, please stay safe and don't regret it. Once it's gone, it's gone - that is all.

Why are you in such a hurry anyway? Is losing your virginity something like a badge of honor to you? So desperate for approval, youths these days.

Guest firsttime

Previously I tot of leaving my first sexual encounter with my partner but that person never come.

I waited until 32 yrs old to have my first sex experience in a gay sauna.

Guest besafe

I tend to agree more with doing all the necessary precautions if and when u have sex.

Virginity is but a concept of yesteryears especially in the gay circle.

The most important thing is to play safe. Like someone said, there will be many "right" ones, say by the time you turn 36. Haha

Be safe. Use condoms n don't use substances or poppers or get intoxicated when u have sex!

Guest Smart

It's a personal decision and "advice" on a forum will be loaded. If you have to ask the question, then better not. When you find the right person, nothing can pull you away from the decision to do it. Remember, being gay does not equal 犯贱.

No doubt like what most say, virginity per se is quite valueless cept for 2 flabs of meat.

BUT, do u wanna look back, say some 10 or 20 yrs later, to lose it to some stranger in a sleazy toilet, or to someone u really fancy in a romantic place?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

If you value virginity especially your tight ass so much like a religious beliefs then don't give it so easily unless you really like the person or if you are looking for a husband or something as first experience will always be a special in your memory unless later on you turn into a slut then you don't really care anymore.

Guest Smart

Whether the person makes it feel right for you should be a factor every time you contemplate sex of whatever kind, even when you are no longer a virgin.

Remember time waits for no men, 18 to 20s is the most sought after time, wait until 20 years later, even when you offer, there might be no takers... about that significant one, he might not appear and if he appear, he might not be a virgin also and therefore no rights to demand you too....having said that, there is no rush into it but also don't wait too long until spider webs form........

Guest Guest

I am a virgin who just passed 18th birthday.Should i just save it or do something with it?Did u guys save ur virginity or did not save?

Who cares about your virginity!

Guest Guest

Why do you want to keep it for him?

So what if you are a virgin?

So what if you are not?

Do you really care about it? Why?

Do you think he will care? Why would you think in this way?

As you can see, virginity means different things to different person. I for one am an advocate for keeping it for someone special. I mean so what if you're old and will have sex for the first time? Will your SO be all disgusted?

You seem to know the practice for safe sex but there's no hurry in letting it go for the sake of just that. See what's there for you and when you're ready take a dive

good deeds never go unpunished

Guest Neh Neh

TS listen to kor kor advice. You are too young to lose your precious virgin at the age of 18. Suggest you wait 7-10 years more when you more manly and mature. And when you meet the right one.

You are asking this question on a gay, (mostly) anonymous forum that is driven heavily by sex. Hence by no surprise, the answers are just telling you, literally, fuck it.

However, I get the feeling since you are asking this question, and you have mentioned there are already some interested parties, I can think of 2 scenarios.

(1) You have already reached a decision of "yes" in your mind, maybe 75%, and are just seeking support to get fucked. Which is totally fine.

(2) You are uncertain whether this first guy who wants to fuck you should be "worthy" of your first time. Unless you show me a picture and I can gauge for you whether he is superficially "worth your hole", I can't judge based on that, so I will just base on common sense and statistics. 90% of guys will probably want to fuck you for the sake that it's your first time. I'm not saying he's not the right one for you now, I'm just saying you have to keep this in mind. The fact that he is your first fuck is indeed something very savourable and he will "insist" on it. You have to know this kind of insistence is very natural and you either be strong and wait for "better fish" (trust me, you still have youth on your side, you are sure to get better fish in the next couple of years), or just go into it with the high possibility that he is after your virginity.

But whatever you choose, don't regret the decision. Don't regret losing it too early, nor regret missing out on early fun. Whatever you decide, just enjoy life and be in the knowledge that the best sexual experiences of your life are just around the corner. Cheers!

Guest 72%dark

Is there someone in particular whom you want to have sex with?

If yes, then the question is whether you really want to have sex with that person.

If no, then what? Doing the deed with some random person just to prove something? If you don’t have a compelling reason (or at least desire) to do something, why do it?

You are asking this question on a gay, (mostly) anonymous forum that is driven heavily by sex. Hence by no surprise, the answers are just telling you, literally, fuck it.

However, I get the feeling since you are asking this question, and you have mentioned there are already some interested parties, I can think of 2 scenarios.

(1) You have already reached a decision of "yes" in your mind, maybe 75%, and are just seeking support to get fucked. Which is totally fine.

(2) You are uncertain whether this first guy who wants to fuck you should be "worthy" of your first time. Unless you show me a picture and I can gauge for you whether he is superficially "worth your hole", I can't judge based on that, so I will just base on common sense and statistics. 90% of guys will probably want to fuck you for the sake that it's your first time. I'm not saying he's not the right one for you now, I'm just saying you have to keep this in mind. The fact that he is your first fuck is indeed something very savourable and he will "insist" on it. You have to know this kind of insistence is very natural and you either be strong and wait for "better fish" (trust me, you still have youth on your side, you are sure to get better fish in the next couple of years), or just go into it with the high possibility that he is after your virginity.

But whatever you choose, don't regret the decision. Don't regret losing it too early, nor regret missing out on early fun. Whatever you decide, just enjoy life and be in the knowledge that the best sexual experiences of your life are just around the corner. Cheers!

U r correct. Thx for the advice.

Edited by NewGuy

Guest Guest

Are you prepare to wait 10 years or more without sex until you meet your right man?  What if that guy is not a virgin?  Are you prepare to continue waiting into your 30s and 40s?   By then, your prime is over.

You want your first time to be special and meaningful to you. Your virginity is something that will only happen once in your life. Once it is given away, you can't have it back. So be very certain about who you want to share that moment with. Sex can be great and you will experience lots of meaningless sex after you give your virginity away. Just make sure the first time is with the right guy, and someone whom you will always have a special place in your heart. 

Love. 

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 6 months later...

Ehm... where do I start... Been feeling increasingly horny and curious in recent months. 

As a 30 yr old virgin, I've found myself (briefly) contemplating different 'options' inc. paid or casual sex. I guess they were more spur-of-the-moment thoughts though but I do wonder what others will do if in a similar situation. 

Let nature takes its course? Be more proactive?  

(Oh, and I must admit while I do not have good looks nor fit bod, I'm quite a "toad craving for swan' s flesh". Thick skin right? I know... :redface:)

• G_M changed the title to Virgin Need Advice + Should I Give Up My Virginity And Go For It? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.