Male HQ

Virgin Need Advice + Should I Give Up My Virginity And Go For It? (compiled)

jossshua

Guest No longer a virgin

I just for fucked for the very first time by my fuck partber. We have been fooling around for 5 years and he has always said his was too big to enter my tight ass. I put enough pressure on him this year that finally he agreed to fuck me. 

Well, I really don't know why the big deal is about being fucked. Other than pain and shit mess, I honestly didn't feel nice. My cock didn't even respond in the slightly way most likely bec it was so painful. His cock was thick alright but I have trained loosening my ass for a few weeks to prepare for this. And it was a disappointment since he didn't cum, I didn't cum, and I have a real sore ass! So, for those virgins who are curious like I was..... Don't bother. Getting sucked is still br farctge best! 

9 hours ago, Guest No longer a virgin said:

I just for fucked for the very first time by my fuck partber. We have been fooling around for 5 years and he has always said his was too big to enter my tight ass. I put enough pressure on him this year that finally he agreed to fuck me. 

Well, I really don't know why the big deal is about being fucked. Other than pain and shit mess, I honestly didn't feel nice. My cock didn't even respond in the slightly way most likely bec it was so painful. His cock was thick alright but I have trained loosening my ass for a few weeks to prepare for this. And it was a disappointment since he didn't cum, I didn't cum, and I have a real sore ass! So, for those virgins who are curious like I was..... Don't bother. Getting sucked is still br farctge best! 

Your experience makes sense.  It seems that anal sex is so overrated that you spent 5 years trying to have such a "great" experience.  And it turns out that it is pure pain.  

I have been over 50 years wondering why this experience is considered the gold standard of gay sex.   And only once decades ago that I tried to bottom for a good friend convinced me to stay away from it,  like I stay away from needles with heroin no matter the ecstasies drug addicts claim to experience.

Guest No longer a virgin

Wonder if bottoms here can share how they bring their ass back to normal after being fucked. My ass is still sore after yesterday fuck. I have done sit bath with salt 3 times and I have applied numbing cream but still sore. How long doe sut take for my ass to get back to normal size hole? 

Though I was disappointed with anal sex, I feel like it's bec I was too anxious and didn't prepare well for the fuck. I am thinking of trying it another time and this time I will control the movement and process..  Like just feeling his cock throb inside my ass, gyrating his cock accord g to my rythem and deep fuck his cock... Hopefully he can cum this time and to feel his cum spurting on my prostrate.... While he jerk me off. Do you think I am over expecting how anal sex should be? 

9 hours ago, Guest No longer a virgin said:

Wonder if bottoms here can share how they bring their ass back to normal after being fucked. My ass is still sore after yesterday fuck. I have done sit bath with salt 3 times and I have applied numbing cream but still sore. How long doe sut take for my ass to get back to normal size hole? 

Though I was disappointed with anal sex, I feel like it's bec I was too anxious and didn't prepare well for the fuck. I am thinking of trying it another time and this time I will control the movement and process..  Like just feeling his cock throb inside my ass, gyrating his cock accord g to my rythem and deep fuck his cock... Hopefully he can cum this time and to feel his cum spurting on my prostrate.... While he jerk me off. Do you think I am over expecting how anal sex should be? 

Hmmm...  it seems that you are crossing the threshold where attractive forces will fatalistically precipitate you into your voracious Black Hole!

Make a big effort and see if you can overcome this dark destiny !!  :thumb:

• 1 month later...
Guest Beedoo

I'm genuinely having this question tho. I'm like 23 and I still have yet to try anal. Should I save the first time for someone I really like or just fuck it find anyone on the app? 😔

43 minutes ago, Guest Beedoo said:

I'm genuinely having this question tho. I'm like 23 and I still have yet to try anal. Should I save the first time for someone I really like or just fuck it find anyone on the app? 😔

Everyone will have different opinion about this.

For me, wait for your special someone. You won't regret it. 坚持!

20 minutes ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

Everyone will have different opinion about this.

For me, wait for your special someone. You won't regret it. 坚持!

who is the special one?

• G_M changed the title to Virgin Need Advice + Should I Give Up My Virginity And Go For It? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...

I just had a weird dream yesterday. In my dream, it seems that everyone has a car. If the person has many sex partners, the car will turn red. My brother in law's car is white. But my car is red. I feel so embarassed. Thats all I can remember from my dream.

Edited by mantin30

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, shenalone said:

Anyone still a virgin? Heading towards the 3 still haven’t done it yet ;S but looks like all the youngster had fun already

Are you referring to yourself never fuck someone or you are referring to yourself still virgin and had not been fucked?

Looking at your profile, I see you have medical fetish and liking for mature men, but the most surprising word is GILF. when Google men Grandma/Grandfather I'd like to Fuck.

So, hor, if you are a looking for grandfather, then you can go Shogun. but If you are looking to 开包. then a simple ad in the BW Personal folder will get you many horny uncles who would want to fuck you or let you fuck.

But it seem something else is pulling you back. maybe because you are someone who is very much into health and medical and won't do much for fear of diseases, etc.

Something has to be the barrier which stops you and refrain you from going all out to have your fun. Once you know what stops you, then you will have to remove that blockage. It could be your fear, personality, looks, etc.

Don't envy others. Pack your condoms, lube and go forth to explore the wonderful world of gay sex. 

Edited by GachiMuchi

11 hours ago, shenalone said:

Anyone still a virgin? Heading towards the 3 still haven’t done it yet ;S but looks like all the youngster had fun already

When you write "virgin",  you mean not having had sex, or not having been fucked?   Hopefully it is the former. 

There is no need for us gays to be fucked "to have sex".  Sex can be so many other enjoyable acts that are not anal sex!

Don't guide yourself by the fun of others, the wealth of others. Some of us we are/were "sex latecomers",  and nothing is lost by this. Don't ever feel pressured by others to have sex, but do it when the conditions are right,  when you find a partner you like and you trust that he is healthy, clean.   Most STDs (sex transmitted diseases) are successfully treated today, with HIV being an exception but being preventable through PreP.  But the best prevention against HIV is not to have anal sex.

I thought virgin, for like normal guy is never fuck before? Or also never get fucked before? Sorry guys I mean both ways then. 

just wondering if stil anyone left a virgin lor to chat haha hope I’m not the only one left hahaha.

On 1/8/2024 at 11:03 PM, shenalone said:

I thought virgin, for like normal guy is never fuck before? Or also never get fucked before? Sorry guys I mean both ways then. 

just wondering if stil anyone left a virgin lor to chat haha hope I’m not the only one left hahaha.

Hello, this is a discussion, it is not for your to advertise yourself and hookup with other virgins.

And why are you looking for virgins for hookups?

What can 2 virgins knows? It would be a case of a blind leading the blind until knock their head or drop into the drain.

If you are looking for people to deviginise you, you must look for a pro top that will screw you gently and make you so shiok you forgot your own name.

And please do that in the Personals folder. 

This thread is for virgin FAQ and get expert advice.

From reading what you had posted, it seems you do a lot of self exploration with toys and it is a good start. 

You need to progress from all the theory and go into live practices. 

But before you do that, please arm yourself with knowledge on self protection. e.g.

What is HIV. How not to get HIV and STDs.

How to put on condom for the top.

How to wash yourself to prepare for entry into your virgin hole

How to relax yourself and enjoy the penetration, etc.

Don't keep imagine it in your head and all talk no action. The best way is to go forward and try.

Hope it will help you and hope someone give you a good time taking your virginity.

And please hor, please don't think that once you give your virginity, you will belong to that person.

There is no such thing. just manage your expectation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.