Male HQ

Am I Gay / Bi? I Am Very Confuse About My Sexuality (Compiled)

Guest one dude

Guest one dude

No not really. I do not believe I am. But I do have a question on sexuality in general. I felt why not ask the most liberal folks about it!

I am a male of 25 years of age and I like to keep good shape of my body. Although I am sexually attracted to females, I find myself checking out guys with nice bodies. I think its mainly because I know how much work goes into creating a physically built body, and can appreciate it. I view it like admiring a custom car nice garden lawn. It just creates a very awkward feeling whenever a male sees me staring at them. My wife is also physically fit and I absolutely love running my fingers across her abdominal muscles.

I don't know I guess I am just looking for some understanding people hear me out without getting all wierded out on me.

I mean a straight guy tells his friends he admires both female and male bodies? Thats a social knife in the heart right there.

who knows i could be a latent gay, time will tell.

Hmm.... whats wrong with a straight looking at guys? Women also look at other woen who have nice slim figure or big breast or butts, Does this mean they are lesbian?

You have too much energy to spend worrying about this or too much ego to admit that looking at other guys is fine?

Enjoying the look and measuring how much work you need to do to get to that fine shape, to me, is not gay. If that is gay, guys who go GNC, buy protient powder, buy menshealth magazine, are gay.

I can see the flock of people queuing up at the shrink office if that is so :lol:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

We wish.

I've known a few straight bodybuilders who literally stare at ripped buff men. And sometimes they even approached and asked for workout tips.

The thing is, staring/looking at bodies doesn't make you gay. BUT the questioning itself is latently so, so says Medical Weakly published by me. All of us love beautiful things and we don't need to validate that. Next time when you look at those men again, tell it like it is to your wife. Because there shouldn't be any guilt.

But do you constantly think of a few beautifully formed guys you have crossed paths with?

google areanpull

No not really. I do not believe I am. But I do have a question on sexuality in general. I felt why not ask the most liberal folks about it!

I am a male of 25 years of age and I like to keep good shape of my body. Although I am sexually attracted to females, I find myself checking out guys with nice bodies. I think its mainly because I know how much work goes into creating a physically built body, and can appreciate it. I view it like admiring a custom car nice garden lawn. It just creates a very awkward feeling whenever a male sees me staring at them. My wife is also physically fit and I absolutely love running my fingers across her abdominal muscles.

I don't know I guess I am just looking for some understanding people hear me out without getting all wierded out on me.

I mean a straight guy tells his friends he admires both female and male bodies? Thats a social knife in the heart right there.

Hey One dude, I would think there is nothing to say that you are gay even if you feel like touching the muscles of a very toned ripped guy, its just saying you know how to appreciate a good body and what is your ideal look or what you want your body to be.

Its like me knowing that i am gay but i still look at women and men only for the reasons of how they look, how they carry themselves, and i like a person regardless men or women who look good, look confident and know how to dress themsleves to make others look.

I hope this doesnt confused you more but its just to say that there is nothing wrong in appreciating something or someone for thier good points

You know you are gay when :

1. You stare at men and fancised about having sex with them.

2. You admire men who are better looking than you (physical) and wants to bed them.

3. You dream of men in your sleep and have wet dreams.

4. You surf gay website looking at more than just nice bodies.

5. You surf str8 p--n site looking at other men's dxcks.

6. You watch str8 p--n but interested only in the male's anatomy.

7. You stare at men but your focus is below thier waist.

8. You stand at the urinal or locker or shower rooms longer than you have to oggling.

9. You are having sex with your wife but thinking of some guy you like.

10. You JO thinking of how you can be excited by men.

Well, the list goes on...

Anyway, it is not uncommon to have married men turing gay. I have an old school mates whom I met about few years ago in a local sauna. I knew he was married and has kids. When I asked him, he says he was exploring his other "sides". :D

Personally, I think you might be going through a phase. But it seems a little too late at your age to be curious about your sexuality. Still it is better late than never.

Be yourself and be happy. Cheers.

But do you constantly think of a few beautifully formed guys you have crossed paths with?

No i don't. I usually stare think about what parts of their body that stand out and if mine compare to them and what I would need to do to emulate his physic. No more than 10 minutes tops.

Although I love muscles, i tend to obesses about the petite skinny super model type girls who have very little muscle definition but still have a great body. dont tell my wife!

Then there isn't any problem with you. Not that being gay (We Wish!) is one. You're officially discharged from the shrink house. :D

And we always secretly adore something else after obtaining the objects of our affections. We are insatiable beings after all. Basic economics of life, so no worry there again. Hush Hush.

google areanpull

Guest one dude

Irony is I met my wife in a gay bar. It was a hang out that served all you can drink beer for low cover and my friends and I always used to go there if we just wanted to get drunk.

Well thanks a ton. It was an educational expirience.

It was the first php forum I did when I searched "gay forum board"

I realize now it is a singaporean forum, but still helpful. Sorry If I butted in.

PHP forum? you programmer using PHP ?

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest one dude

i am from taiwan. but live in america. I looked for PHP because I was familiar with the forum format so I could just jump right in and start posting without having to learn anything.

there will always be questions about our existence, our sexuality etc and there will be many different answers for different people... what works for one may not work for another.

"one dude", it's good that you think about the things that are going on in your mind and can talk openly about them... i hope life from here on for you would be a meaningful and interesting one... nothing is going to be easy, whether you are gay or not. one thing i know, you will work things out your own way eventually. hope you will come back and share with us your experiences and the valuable lessons you have learned.

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest15

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can help me in a problem.

I am 18 years old. I never had a girlfriend but i do feel horny sometimes. The thing is, I recently showed my friend some pxxno, and a sudden urge took over us and we had sex. He is a boy too and we had anal sex. The thing is, i dont know if I like men too. I like my friend, but I dont think I am gay just because I had sex with him. Does having anal sex means I am gay?

Hi,

I am 18 years old. I never had a girlfriend but i do feel horny sometimes. The thing is, I recently showed my friend some pxxno, and a sudden urge took over us and we had sex. He is a boy too and we had anal sex. The thing is, i dont know if I like men too. I like my friend, but I dont think I am gay just because I had sex with him. Does having anal sex means I am gay?

so who fxxked who?

Guest Uncle Gay

Hi,

What do you 'mean by sudden urge took over us'?

U like your friend in a romantic way? R u attracted to his looks/physique?

You could have stick to mutual masturbation but you opted for anal sex.

Did u kiss/french kiss?

If you like to penetrate, u r just horny and experimentin, probably a bi.

If u r being entered and u like it, u r probably a gay bottom.

Maybe you should try going out with gals but pls do not get them pregnant and always practice safe sex.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Carnal Pleasure.

Does having anal sex means I am gay?

You horny little beast,

When watching the xxxx, where did your eyes focused on -- the man or the woman?

Gay sex is like taking drugs ... you'll get addicted. Ask yourself, did you enjoy the session with your friend? If the answer is big Yes, the welcome !!! Btw, how did you find out about this BW forum? I guess, you got the potential.

Guest Guest15

I like his body, but I dont like men. He does give me a semi erection, but I dont think that means I get horny over him. We had sex twice and both gave and receive. We are somewhat close but dont really talk to each other alot. It happened so suddenly while we are changing up after swimming. I really dont think I am gay, I just had sex with him twice, both times after swimming. I felt quite good, but does it mean I enjoyed the sex?

I like his body, but I dont like men... I really dont think I am gay...

now you are not longer confused, you are too stubborn & keep on denying.

if you are so confirm that you are totally straight, just that you like hot mens' body & enjoy gay sex only,

i find no reason why u need to start this thread at all, cos you already have the answer, your own answer.

Guest15, readers here just to share with you their views & nothing to against you, we may not be right,

if all you want from this forum, just lies, someone to support you & hear what you want to hear, then ok,

you not fancy about men at all.

Edited by snowball

Guest Punkerdennis

Er, to my opinion.

I think that being what you are is the best.

If you are curious about it, why don't give yourself a test?

Go out for a walk, just open your eyes big and wide,

take a good look around you, see whether you are looking at men or women the most of the time.

Having gay sex doesn't mean you are gay.

Being gay doesn't also need to have gay sex right?

It's up to whether what you are thinking and not what you are doing.

It's up to whether you want to choose to be or not.

There are plenty of women in this world for instance, have sex with men, but that doesn't mean they are

straight as well, since they don't have an erection!

Sex is only part of life, we don't need it to take over your entire life.

Just observe whether you are staring mostly at men or women.

It will give you the answer.

And, in this modern society, being gay isn't wrong.

Know to love and accept, it's your life. Not your parent's or anyone else.

Just live what you want to be, that's enough, make yourself happy.

Don't wonder too much about gay sex, or pxxns, addiction will occurs.

Oh, if i have offended you, i am sorry, but...That friend of yours, try not to stick with him.

Anyway, friends aren't for sex? if that's the case, they aren't your soul mate, but sex mate.

I don't think, and some will disagree with me, you can be gay or not gay by choice. Why do straights instantly reject relationship with the same gender?

self

For most gays, they can't be aroused sexually by the opposite gender but can be turned on by guys. But if you choose to suppress your gay sexuality, which many men here do, I don't see why you should not if you have the determination. I find, and many again are going to disagree with me here, it's a misery being a gay in Singapore and other countries who do accept gay openly. Also, gays ,more often than heterosexuals, lead a life (either by choice or not) that is filled with lies, self-deception, infidelity, loneliness, ostracization, alienation, identity, diseases, aging problems, sexual health, then self-doubt, bitterness, fighting against aging etc.

Of course, many but very few, lead healthy, meaningful life and relationships. I must say, they are very very very lucky.

But, if you cannot put a tight lid on your gay sexuality, I suggest then that you live a meaningful gay life as much as you can.

Guest Whatla u people

Well... if you come to a gay message board you'll find most people will suggest that you are gay!

To be fair to you I will say this: you will find out sooner or later. Truth is you may not be gay and just be plain horny.

Many teens experiment with same sex relationships and later grow out of it. It is perfectly normal. There are also many teens that have sex with the same sex because they need sexual release, later when they grow older and have more opposite sex partners available they grow out of it.

In my teens, I had sex with many same (give or take 1 - 3 years range) age guys. Some of them were friends, some were school / club / tuition mates, some were people I hooked up with online. I still keep in contact with many of them and only a handful of them are gay. Most of them grew up and turned straight. Some of them cut ties with me when they realized that they were straight but others still kept in touch as friends (but they totally ignore that part of their life like it never happened).

So don't worry too much about and just allow yourself to discover for yourself your own sexuality :)

i dont know if I like men too. I like my friend, but I dont think I am gay just because I had sex with him.

I like his body, but I don't like men. We had sex twice and both gave and receive. I really dont think I am gay... I felt quite good...

Guest15, if your conscience is crystal clear, i find no reason you should be bother & worry, however can tell that you keep giving excuses to make yourself feel better or not to be guilty.

love gay sex = gay

love gay sex = bi

love gay sex = that time you just too horny, don't mean anything

i really don't know about you, most important, honest to yourself, most people can't accept their true identity, is pain.

you like mens' body does not mean you are gay, you sex ( french kiss, anal & oral etc ) maybe you both just too young & too honry at that moment + you both feel very comfortable with one another.

most people enjoy beautiful stuffs, so if you like sexy hot body etc maybe is just normal, you are very curious at the young age to most thing, so don't be alarm.

you are what you are, if you not gay then you are not, be brave & try to take it easy.

those " events " already been history, is silly if you still allow yourself to get " trap " in the past, you should focus on every now, cheers

Edited by snowball

Guest Lucky 69

I don't think, and some will disagree with me, you can be gay or not gay by choice. Why do straights instantly reject relationship with the same gender?

self

For most gays, they can't be aroused sexually by the opposite gender but can be turned on by guys. But if you choose to suppress your gay sexuality, which many men here do, I don't see why you should not if you have the determination. I find, and many again are going to disagree with me here, it's a misery being a gay in Singapore and other countries who do accept gay openly. Also, gays ,more often than heterosexuals, lead a life (either by choice or not) that is filled with lies, self-deception, infidelity, loneliness, ostracization, alienation, identity, diseases, aging problems, sexual health, then self-doubt, bitterness, fighting against aging etc.

Of course, many but very few, lead healthy, meaningful life and relationships. I must say, they are very very very lucky.

But, if you cannot put a tight lid on your gay sexuality, I suggest then that you live a meaningful gay life as much as you can.

As for Confused. Look at a Gal's ABALONE, do you get a hard-on?

If you do, you are BI. :ph34r:

Also try this. Look at a Life-size Poster of a Muscular Naked Man, do you get a hard-on?

If you do, you are BYE, BYE, BYE.......... :whistle:

Straight will reject advances from the same sex. :swear:

Gay will reject advances from the opposite sex. :yuk:

Bi will welcome welcome adavances from all sex. :clap:

Straight or gay, all can lead healthy, meaningful life and relationships.

Work on yourself, develop your spirituality, enhance your self-awareness.

seriously... what is a 'gay lifestyle' ?

shldn't we live by our values/morals and what we believe in, 'str8' or 'gay'

instead of pigeon-holing into a prescribed/labelled way of life?

Guest tsk tsk tsk

First, "gay" is not a "lifestyle". We got be clear here. It is who we are, our identity, our being. NOT, type of activity PLU like doing, the way they wear, the way they talk etc. Many BW members are using this term liberally and too loosely that it loses its significanace and sometime leads to misperception of the gay community.

Re: "shldn't we live by our values/morals and what we believe in, 'str8' or 'gay'"

It is not a matter of "should" or "shouldn't", rather, "do we", "can we".

Re: "instead of pigeon-holing into a prescribed/labelled way of life"

Who pigeon-hole who? The society pigeon-hole PLU or PLU pigeon-hole ourselves?

• 1 year later...

Hi

After i did some research I notice I am more or less gay.

Those feature found on NYMag "The Science of Gaydar".

I fulfill almost 85%,

My Hair Whorl is counter clockwise.

My finger fulfill the long short ratio.

My Finger print is more to female type.

My Hand is smaller then men, even my female friend told my my hand was small.

http://nymag.com/news/features/33520/

The Next test from :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1281966/Gaydar-really-exists-Scientists-prove-gays-pick-fellow-homosexuals.html

The article said that gays are detailed person. Able to tell someone is gay.

I fulfill 100%.

I am a detailed person, when i look at things i think twice then other people.

As for Gaydar, I am able to sense gays almost 85% by the look.

Last year when i am swimming at hougang Swimming complex, I saw a guy wearing red trunk(Basically he love red, Bags shoe etc all Red).

He Swim beside me. I swim across the pool, he follow. I swim back he also follow. After that i look at him, he keep looking at me(Seems creepy). Then after that i try my way to get out of him. After awhile, i saw him sitting on the tanning bed. After like 2hrs, i notice a few hot guys start walking to the shower room, also that guy look at them, and after that he also walk to the shower room .....

The recent 1 is when I am jogging to Serangoon Swimming complex.

I notice a guy cycle down to the swimming complex, he cycle pass me and look back after awhile.

After that when i am walking toward to the Swimming Complex, i saw him looking at a hunky guy jogging half naked(At the side of the jogging track). Then i walk in to the swimming complex.

After that I change up and go for a swim. Then I was swimming happily, out of a sudden, he swim beside me. When I am on one end, he stand beside me and keep looking at me. Ss i swim to the other end. He follow and after reaching, he continue staring at me .... .....

I am not Good looking at all. Why will i encounter this kind of things?

Counter-clockwise whorl : YES

Shorter Index Finger as compared to Ring Finger : YES

Small Palm and Arm size : YES

Attracted to Men : YES

Conclusion : I am so so gay. :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Just a side note,

I actually reliazed years back that I have funny preferences on guys.

I like those with long ring fingers and I like those who has huge palms.

Maybe thats why things never worked out for me. :lol::lol::lol:

I actually fantasize on licking other guys' ring finger. Odd eh? :lol::lol::huh::huh::lol::lol:

My gaydar isn't that great but it's fine tuning itself as I meet more PLUs.

Comparing myself against the data:

Counter-clockwise whirl: NO

Shorter Index Finger as compared to Ring Finger: NO

Small Palm and Arm size: YES

Attracted to Men: OBVIOUSLY

My index finger is a lot longer than my ring finger. Not many guys have that actually.

Girls tend to have them at equal length so most guys usually have these fingers are significantly uneven length.

My BFFs told me my hands look a lot like a girl's.

And not including writing, both hands can perform about the same kind of tasks.

I'm quite sensitive to the speaker's tone which I noticed many straight guys do not care.

And I get turned on by erotic fiction written by women easily. Describing the woman's body is not needed.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 weeks later...

what s hair whirl or whorl?? finger print?

Hi

After i did some research I notice I am more or less gay.

Those feature found on NYMag "The Science of Gaydar".

I fulfill almost 85%,

My Hair Whorl is counter clockwise.

My finger fulfill the long short ratio.

My Finger print is more to female type.

My Hand is smaller then men, even my female friend told my my hand was small.

http://nymag.com/news/features/33520/

The Next test from :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1281966/Gaydar-really-exists-Scientists-prove-gays-pick-fellow-homosexuals.html

The article said that gays are detailed person. Able to tell someone is gay.

I fulfill 100%.

I am a detailed person, when i look at things i think twice then other people.

As for Gaydar, I am able to sense gays almost 85% by the look.

Last year when i am swimming at hougang Swimming complex, I saw a guy wearing red trunk(Basically he love red, Bags shoe etc all Red).

He Swim beside me. I swim across the pool, he follow. I swim back he also follow. After that i look at him, he keep looking at me(Seems creepy). Then after that i try my way to get out of him. After awhile, i saw him sitting on the tanning bed. After like 2hrs, i notice a few hot guys start walking to the shower room, also that guy look at them, and after that he also walk to the shower room .....

The recent 1 is when I am jogging to Serangoon Swimming complex.

I notice a guy cycle down to the swimming complex, he cycle pass me and look back after awhile.

After that when i am walking toward to the Swimming Complex, i saw him looking at a hunky guy jogging half naked(At the side of the jogging track). Then i walk in to the swimming complex.

After that I change up and go for a swim. Then I was swimming happily, out of a sudden, he swim beside me. When I am on one end, he stand beside me and keep looking at me. Ss i swim to the other end. He follow and after reaching, he continue staring at me .... .....

I am not Good looking at all. Why will i encounter this kind of things?

I don't have gaydar. And I'm as gay as a very, very bent arrow. :whistle:

I think the gay accent bit is BS. The ideas that gays tend to speak with a lisp is pretty much a stereotype that applies only to effeminate gays. What about gay men who are masculine in every other way, except that they are attracted to other men?

what is BS? and how is connected to lisp? means crisp pronounciation?

I don't have gaydar. And I'm as gay as a very, very bent arrow. :whistle:

I think the gay accent bit is BS. The ideas that gays tend to speak with a lisp is pretty much a stereotype that applies only to effeminate gays. What about gay men who are masculine in every other way, except that they are attracted to other men?

• 1 month later...
Guest Confused

I had gfs and bfs before . Only difference , I never had any intimacy with girls . I have crushes on girls too , as much as I have crushes for guys . But I can't imagine going to bed with girls cos not turn on by their P***y and b****t. So am I considered bi?

• G_M changed the title to Am I still gay or already a bi?
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.