Male HQ

A Singaporean In Taiwan Website

Guest hitex

Guest Guest

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:18 pm

Post subject: bottom

Not that I say bottom is less man. But he like to show backside mean he should be bottom.

Somebody already say there is more bottoms than tops. Even manly looking like him also usually bottoms. We have to admit lah, straight gene mean they are all tops then gay gene mean more bottoms. See handsome man want to see his cock big or not because want to imagine if get fxxked by him sure got song.

Don't know why see him like that make me also horny talk dirty even if I mostly bottom myself.

Guest Blog

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:43 am

Oh he is a find specimen, reminding me of an encounter I had with someone similar in built in to him at a sauna.

I had feigned disinterest when he touched me. His physique, as that of a bouncer with crew-cut hair, was intimidating. Moreover, I had perceived him to be a top whose sole interest was, well, to fxxk me. Nevertheless, mesmerized, I allowed myself to be lead away by him.

What he did within the privacy of the room took my breath away. He sucked, licked and rimmed me. In short, he gave a tongue bath all over. With his body image in front of me, I couldn’t believe the ecstasy he put me through. At length, when he asked me to enter him, I declined because of performance anxiety – I had never handled anyone of his built before and I was barely experienced in that role.

He persisted; I relented. I had never felt so flattered in my life by the thought that he deemed me worthy of fxxking him and I simply had to deliver so as not to disappoint him. I have always looked back to this incident with gratification for it boosted my self-esteem and confidence. I had the event on diary, as I always do with memorable encounters I have at saunas. Sadly I have not come across him again.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic