Male HQ

Are Most Matured Men Bottoms?

Guest jazz

i've seems to notice that lots of matured men tends to be bottoms especially age from 50 above is this true?

No lah, no lah ........ I am not sure about the percentage on tops and bottoms :blink: but can't label it in general ..... I am not that old too but I don't believe all matured guys must be bottom ..(maybe experience in gay sauna ... :lol: )

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Noooo. When u a old gay, with no wife/family, lonely sleepin by yourself in bed, that will only make u hornier. :(

Actually that what my penny for thought (minus the hornyness) recently when i knew how my daddy spend his CNY. He is very old now, 50+. ever dont know since when, he told me he spend his CNY all alone. i went into deep thought. he said when your bro/sis all already in their 50/60, all have their own family and somemore is the have many grandson type, is hard to join them on new year day.

So ppl, if ever one day u get to have your true love, treasure it. cos if u think ons is fun, they is noone u need to answer to, when the fun is gone, emptiness and loneliness is all u have for company. :(

Guest Ver Uncle
i was on the same line of thought as well... LOL interesting topic, but not all men have erectial dysfunction leh...

It depends on who you ask.

Those nanny boys looking for daddies for comfort would seek out the matured tops. They think most uncles are tops.

Those butch men know the weakness of uncles and top or bottom they can still be fxxked in bed. It's true that not all men have erectile dysfunction but when you reach around 50, you don't get as hard as before. You don't pound as hard as before, gotta watch that bad back :) You don't have the stamina as before and you sweat and pant for breath during sex.

So you're a matured top and you hooked up a younger top, now what? After the rough foreplays, you'll be breathless and pinned down by him. You compare equipment and his is throbbing and red hot while yours is still semi-soft. His ass is tight and impossible to penetrate while yours is soft and tells him that it's used before when he fingers you. Worse of all, his market value is higher than yours and he only chose you to fxxk you. Do you call the whole thing off and look around again in a place like OS or TC or Diamond?

The weakness of being an uncle is that we are too experienced and predictable right? From working or investment experiences, we all know a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. So far from talking to other uncles, we don't walk away. When pushed far enough even the butchest uncle will allow himself being penetrated. He's not bottom because he didn't like being penetrated but he's just paying a little upfront for fun with another man.

But then even for those butch uncles, there's one time pain, 2 times nice, 3 times nicer, 4 times on they are converted to mostly bottoms but still will tell others they are versatile ;) .

It's a popular belief that old uncles only like younger men. But if you are a regular of HLP forum then you'll know that's not true. I like butch uncles and younger butch men too. I dislike nanny looking boys which are the majority in TC. But I like butch uncles who are bottoms most. These are the butch younger men during their younger days. Age and a few good butch men caught up with them and now they'll even let other uncles penetrate them. Wowee, nothing like a butch uncle with his tummy down and his ass up. The hole soft and hot, his butts white and soft, his flesh soft and sweaty...Sure it's not firm and springy like a younger man but that softness is so cuddly and nice to hold.

And the moans... so sexy and manly. Best of all, once they let go they'll really let go and you can use them however you want.

Well you won't get much chance to fxxk a butch younger man. You'll think they're are all mostly tops. But after you've fxxked a few butch uncles and watched them totally changed in personality with their slutty performances under you, you'll likely to have the same opinion as most other men that most matured men are bottoms.

i was on the same line of thought as well... LOL interesting topic, but not all men have erectial dysfunction leh...

Those nanny boys looking for daddies for comfort would seek out the matured tops. They think most uncles are tops.

Those butch men know the weakness of uncles and top or bottom they can still be fxxked in bed. It's true that not all men have erectile dysfunction but when you reach around 50, you don't get as hard as before. You don't pound as hard as before, gotta watch that bad back :) You don't have the stamina as before and you sweat and pant for breath during sex.

So you're a matured top and you hooked up a younger top, now what? After the rough foreplays, you'll be breathless and pinned down by him. You compare equipment and his is throbbing and red hot while yours is still semi-soft. His ass is tight and impossible to penetrate while yours is soft and tells him that it's used before when he fingers you. Worse of all, his market value is higher than yours and he only chose you to fxxk you. Do you call the whole thing off and look around again in a place like OS or TC or Diamond?

The weakness of being an uncle is that we are too experienced and predictable right? From working or investment experiences, we all know a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. So far from talking to other uncles, we don't walk away. When pushed far enough even the butchest uncle will allow himself being penetrated. He's not bottom because he didn't like being penetrated but he's just paying a little upfront for fun with another man.

But then even for those butch uncles, there's one time pain, 2 times nice, 3 times nicer, 4 times on they are converted to mostly bottoms but still will tell others they are versatile ;) .

It's a popular belief that old uncles only like younger men. But if you are a regular of HLP forum then you'll know that's not true. I like butch uncles and younger butch men too. I dislike nanny looking boys which are the majority in TC. But I like butch uncles who are bottoms most. These are the butch younger men during their younger days. Age and a few good butch men caught up with them and now they'll even let other uncles penetrate them. Wowee, nothing like a butch uncle with his tummy down and his ass up. The hole soft and hot, his butts white and soft, his flesh soft and sweaty...Sure it's not firm and springy like a younger man but that softness is so cuddly and nice to hold.

And the moans... so sexy and manly. Best of all, once they let go they'll really let go and you can use them however you want.

Well you won't get much chance to fxxk a butch younger man. You'll think they're are all mostly tops. But after you've fxxked a few butch uncles and watched them totally changed in personality with their slutty performances under you, you'll likely to have the same opinion as most other men that most matured men are bottoms.

wah, i also wan... Tops tho... i dunno why but i cant really stand matured men turning bottom... esp when they are still oh-so-cute!!

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

Many guys have this kind of perception that matured guys in majority who have the erectal dysfunction (ED) would become 'bottom' which I don't believe it ..

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

But after you've fxxked a few butch uncles and watched them totally changed in personality with their slutty performances under you, you'll likely to have the same opinion as most other men that most matured men are bottoms.

wah, i also wan... Tops tho... i dunno why but i cant really stand matured men turning bottom... esp when they are still oh-so-cute!!

Haha, I've never heard of matured men being called cute, butch masculine, distinguished maybe. But cute means he's definitely a bottom.

What if one day you found out that your matured top likes to be fxxked? Does it feel like he is cheating on you? Or is it worse that he allowed himself to be the woman to another man while you've always looked upon him as as your care giving superman?

I've heard a matured man complained that he felt under pressure to perform in bed and in life to his younger bf. Sometimes he likes being pampered too and being fxxked by another man without having to perform.

• Guest locked this topic