Male HQ

Inter-Racial Hook-Ups Discussion (compiled)

Never again

There is a similar thread.  If you like interracial hookup, then does it mean you are racist against your own kind !!!!   I guess somebody will ask this question sooner or later !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see, dad is Arab/Chinese plus Indonesian

Mum is Chinese /Malay.

I will hook up with my own race...but dont think there's that many people with my exact make-up, no? :D

Many different ethnicites but am ONE closet Mat (and am proud of it). Bwahahhaha!

This is personal but in your IC malay or others?

I guess you are muslim?

Ive tried a lot of indians and they suck at fucking. They are desperate to fuck chinese ass yet very paranoid of diseases, more of stigma than healthy level of STI awareness... and cant fuck well. Everytime grinding their dick without pulling the dick and ramming into ass... Most of them cant erect or will cum in 3 min...or the dick is out of shape/ curved that u dont know how to put it in. I dont have these problems with other races.

Am chn/ind mix. Am more Chn. Married Chn. Don't have a preference when it comes to friendship.

But when it comes to hookups, in my limited experience, Chinese look/smell cleaner. Malays and Pinoys look clean. Indians a little too hairy for my liking. Haven't had experience with the last 3 races but I have met them.

Doesn't mean being racist if you prefer one race for sex. Sex is a physical act. So naturally it needs some form of attraction to be fulfilling. If it is just sex, then physical attributes are key.

Just my 2 - cents. ..

Men of all races can be so attractive - limiting yourself to one look is like going to a buffet and only eating watermelon.... Hai! What a waste! :)

I have found different men attractive in different ways and personally think that there's a lot of potential out there. Happy New Year and try something different LOL

I am Chinese but into Caucasian men.

In 2013, I had sex with a hairy Frenchman in Cruise Club. He had a nice rugby build. Spent a lot of time kissing and stroking his hairy chest. That was heaven! Unfortunately, I haven't had sex with a Caucasian stud since then. What a pity.

I am Chinese but into Caucasian men.

In 2013, I had sex with a hairy Frenchman in Cruise Club. He had a nice rugby build. Spent a lot of time kissing and stroking his hairy chest. That was heaven! Unfortunately, I haven't had sex with a Caucasian stud since then. What a pity.

Well if ur open to non-chinese and hairy guys, you should try indian guys in 2015 than

I am a Chinese, I prefer a Malay.

Shallow me, but i think Malays are better looking, and much cleaner.

yeah actually they are, many malays are born with nice body as well, and quite frequent finding a big cock malay too. in malaysia, many low cost houses are malay residents but places like these have the most abundant good looking guys and thick cock. there was a time when i passed by a cheap apartment then i saw this young malay teen with handsome face and nice physique, i doubt he goes to gym but i thk that's his natural body. until now i can't stop fantasizing about sucking his cock at roof top while hearing his manly moan, then he cum all over my face and smear it with his cock. how i wish it would come true!

among my favorites are malay teens wearing shorts where you can see the yummy big bulge and wearing school uniform having sex right in the school toilet!

Edited by babybobby

Well if ur open to non-chinese and hairy guys, you should try indian guys in 2015 than

I had sex with a hairy Indian man in Cruise Club late last year. Kissed and fondled his hairy chest in the corridor. Wanted to find a private room but they were all used up, so we did it on the beds in the open area on the top floor. It was so sexy as we were in full view of everyone else. The funny thing is, I initially thought he was a Caucasian guy (perhaps Italian or Spanish) but then he said he was from India.

yeah actually they are, many malays are born with nice body as well, and quite frequent finding a big cock malay too. in malaysia, many low cost houses are malay residents but places like these have the most abundant good looking guys and thick cock. there was a time when i passed by a cheap apartment then i saw this young malay teen with handsome face and nice physique, i doubt he goes to gym but i thk that's his natural body. until now i can't stop fantasizing about sucking his cock at roof top while hearing his manly moan, then he cum all over my face and smear it with his cock. how i wish it would come true!

among my favorites are malay teens wearing shorts where you can see the yummy big bulge and wearing school uniform having sex right in the school toilet!

I've only ever had sex with a Malay once, and he gave me a fantastic blowjob. He was an Emirates cabin crew and was boasting about his sexual exploits with his Caucasian colleagues.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 5 years later...
  • G_M changed the title to Inter-Racial Hook-Ups Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Pantyhosed Yourself
On 12/17/2021 at 1:42 PM, Julian123456 said:

I got “blacked” today. my first interracial experience with a local Indian guy. He is very polite and hung. i had a pleasant and enjoyable time.

The term "Getting Blacked" can only be used correctly if you have been with an African, Black American, Black Englishman, etc. Indians may have darker skin, but they do not fall under the racial category of "Black" by any traditional definition. Saying you "Got Indianed" or "Got South Asianed" would be a lot more accurate.

On 12/19/2021 at 1:09 PM, repressednerd said:

Wow the original topic was about interracial dating but ended up becoming interracial hookups.

I don't really mind any ethnicity but I usually find those with some facial and body hair in the sauna. Usually end up getting fucked by Malay guys.

Are you sure if they are malays but not pinoys?

I've had my fair share of good, great and not-so-great partners of Indian and Malay descent, my personal opinion on them as partners has shifted all over from all the experiences. But I'll say that if you find really good partners who can become friends or start as friends and become partners, you'll be well taken care of cuz they're just as horny as the rest of us xD

• 11 months later...

Yah all races meet up before...don't mind being just chat but I prefer outside of it...damn tired of keeping the Convo...initiating.. giving in... Keep saying hi...your bod is hot etc....plain dull...prefer if you go out of your box. Be interesting if not how to be horny hard entice you if you don't bother or make efforts? Caucasian/Eurasian/Koreans  is different coz if they interested in you feel like you home...this is one potential date or bf or future too bad they went to their countries. 

Maybe if you find someone similar to you that is common interest... connection...

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I’m a Chinese guy and I love Malay guys as I find them generally hotter and better looking, plus, they are generally bigger dick wise, lol

Malays are generally more genuine and giving, makes one feel less 'transactional' when you have fun with them.

• 1 year later...

Im chi in MY. Had fun (light n heavy) with chinese, malay, indian, sabahan and sarawakian before. Also 2 BBCs. Interracial fun is a turn on for me, although white guys turn me on less. My best sessions with then regular partners have been malay bottoms. Love it when they are curious about uncut chinese sausage, licking n nibbling my foreskin before I shove it into their smooth clean-shaven holes. 

Edited by chinesedick

• 3 weeks later...

I have nothing against my Caucasian race,  but when it comes to sex I am much more attracted to Asians and Latinos. 

In Asians, it is the slim beautiful body, smooth hairless skin, and cute face.  In Latinos, it is the slim body, delicate but manly, and the share of an Hispanic heritage.

As for Caucasians, I would have chosen them more often if I had an attraction for older men,  but it turns out that I like to be the older, attracted to the younger ones.

My 2 cents. I do not know about the other races, so this is about my own race/nationality. In dating apps or sauna, guys of my own race expect me to give preference over others because I belong to that race/nationality. Often they judge me if I dont hook up with them. TBH, I like certain guys in certain days, no preferences to the race/ nationalities/ethnicities. However, I get judged like im a traitor to my own kind or sort. It got really annoying to a point, I no longer even look at them on cruising. I supposr this is a difficulty of being a minority for totally different reasons. In an increasing globalised world, will we ever live in a world free of thinking along racial/nationality/ethnic lines. Just a food for thought.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:28 PM, Nu_Bee_4u said:

My 2 cents. I do not know about the other races, so this is about my own race/nationality. In dating apps or sauna, guys of my own race expect me to give preference over others because I belong to that race/nationality. Often they judge me if I dont hook up with them. TBH, I like certain guys in certain days, no preferences to the race/ nationalities/ethnicities. However, I get judged like im a traitor to my own kind or sort. It got really annoying to a point, I no longer even look at them on cruising. I supposr this is a difficulty of being a minority for totally different reasons. In an increasing globalised world, will we ever live in a world free of thinking along racial/nationality/ethnic lines. Just a food for thought.

Some people forget that sex is simply on a mutual consent basis. There is no obligation involved if you don't want.

As long as you don't carry some extreme prejudices against certain ethnics, then it is fine. Unfortunately, not everyone is like this and some really carry the weirdest reasons along for not having any fun with certain ethnics.

You can just take the small place of South East Asia to know that not all guys from all countries in SEA are my top priority for fun or lets say one has certain preferences why he prioritises one to another. Nothing bad with that.

Maybe you just give the guys who think you are obliged to engage with them sexually the hint or direct response that they aren't your cup of tea (but don't give them ethnic as the reason, keep it neutral...) best is just to state that they aren't your type you are searching...

But also it is understandable that a minority has a smaller pool to find the sex partner from the same ethnic. But it always needs two to tango... You just need to relay the message to them nicely.

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Some people forget that sex is simply on a mutual consent basis. There is no obligation involved if you don't want.

As long as you don't carry some extreme prejudices against certain ethnics, then it is fine. Unfortunately, not everyone is like this and some really carry the weirdest reasons along for not having any fun with certain ethnics.

You can just take the small place of South East Asia to know that not all guys from all countries in SEA are my top priority for fun or lets say one has certain preferences why he prioritises one to another. Nothing bad with that.

Maybe you just give the guys who think you are obliged to engage with them sexually the hint or direct response that they aren't your cup of tea (but don't give them ethnic as the reason, keep it neutral...) best is just to state that they aren't your type you are searching...

But also it is understandable that a minority has a smaller pool to find the sex partner from the same ethnic. But it always needs two to tango... You just need to relay the message to them nicely.

Thanks for your input. Its not like, I don’t hook up with guys of my ethnicity. Its just not free for everyone sort of thing right. Some guys if they see I am fooling around with someone, assume that I will fool around with everyone. I am not the sort of person who acts rude. But some people get real persistent and dont understand that “No means NO”. It really gets on my nerve, and I had to stop going to a particular place. Its not that hard to learn some basic manners. Obviously, I maybe irresistable to them, in which case I am flattered. But I cant tell if it is me they want or my ethnicity/race. Often I come across guys from other ethnicities liking particular other ethnicities because they have some fantasies. Most of the time its harmless, but sometimes, its a stereotype bodering on soft racism. Probably, this is not the thread to discuss it. But where is the line between harmless fantasy and racial stereotypes? 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm an all-go for interracial hook ups. After all, I don't really care about the colour outside, but more of what's inside all that colour. Plus, guys from different races will be a defo opener for me in terms of sight, smell and taste. As humans, we'll get bored of the mundane. You get to expand your sexual portfolio, if you will. It's very powerful when you get to experience different cultures with another person from that culture in an intimate way.

Chi here, but guys with 'exotic' origins and traits such as Pinoys, Indonesians, Caucasians, Polynesians get my undivided attention.

14 hours ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

Chi here, but guys with 'exotic' origins and traits such as Pinoys, Indonesians, Caucasians, Polynesians get my undivided attention.

Ohhh... since when we Caucasians are "exotic"?  We are very common and boring.  It is the Singaporeans who are exotic, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Ohhh... since when we Caucasians are "exotic"?  We are very common and boring.  It is the Singaporeans who are exotic, in my opinion.

Most of the time, I'm in a small town over where I'm at, so a Mat Salleh is really a treat to see. Everyone will surely have different criteria on what they deem 'exotic'.

26 minutes ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

Most of the time, I'm in a small town over where I'm at, so a Mat Salleh is really a treat to see. Everyone will surely have different criteria on what they deem 'exotic'.

Oh...  now that I learn about Sabah I find it super exotic!  Carnivorous flowers!!, Kota Kinabalu with its Park,  its Mount, it's floating Mosque, its beaches, its castles, the biodiverse jungle... fantastic!

I would like to be a Mat Salleh in Sabah. :)  I have been in Kuala Lumpur many times, but never heard of Sabah...  This will change next time I visit Malaysia.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.