Male HQ

Straight Rich Guy Got Mistress, Wat About Plu?

skylancer

hmm... but lucky i no time to do this... haha

my dear already tied me up haha... as maybe i m rare>?

1) dont club

2) dont smoke

3) honest

4) understanding

5) care & concern like a mother

6) share the common interest...

haha

if my parents allow me and him stay together then will be different loh... hhaa

i think that time is married....

;););););)

258yvky.jpg

If I have so much money, I don't mind keeping a boy boy or toy bor or sugar boy :lol: , in principle they are functioning the same only naming it differently.

Just wait to strike a big 4D or Toto .... :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I have a friend who kept a Thai bf and the relationship lead him to bankruptcy. Basically one is a gold-digger and my friend blinded by 'love'. Some people can be so silly.

Hahaha ,, I also heard a few similar stories about keeping Thai toy boys, all were taken in by 'blinded love' and many sob stories and at the end, they spent so much moneys on them and then broke off.

But on the other hand, if I read some threads in other gay forum like sgboy, seemed quite a number guys there (in the forum) have steady bf in Bangkok. Who knows the truth?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hahaha ,, I also heard a few similar stories about keeping Thai toy boys, all were taken in by 'blinded love' and many sob stories and at the end, they spent so much moneys on them and then broke off.

But on the other hand, if I read some threads in other gay forum like sgboy, seemed quite a number guys there (in the forum) have steady bf in Bangkok. Who knows the truth?

We all like to look good being able to have a Thai bf, dont we? A status symbol. I think if both parties are working and financially independent, then it is a true relationship. On the other hand, if you are supporting your bf and you are his only source of income, its a totally different game altogether. But this type of relationship can still works provided you are filthy rich and can think with your head, not your heart.

• Guest locked this topic