Male HQ

If Tomorrow You Wake Up As A Girl, What Would Be The First Things You Do?

Guest Guest

Go to the mall and buy new clothing as I don't think what I have would look good on me else I look like a tomboy 

6hd3ikn.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Well if that actually happens I would like to look like..

Asian - Cherie Chung 钟楚红 )sexy lips) or a post-op katoey (big breast)

White - Taylor Swift (her voice and cutey smile)

African American - Beyonce (her legs)...

So the first thing I would do.. make a booking with a plastic surgeon..

Half the forummers here will be very happy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Raiden Alpha

I will find a powerful mate to become my consort and then rule the world behind a curtain through him wielding and sharing power with him.

If he try to escape from my grasp I will either break his will or I will feed him cake fill lace with arsenic.

I love the humour in this thread. Keep them coming.  :thumb:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Drama Babe

I will dial 999 and screamed thru the handset!!!! When the police cum, I mean come, I will relate my "predicament" and get them to test whether it is real. Once confirmed, they will change the gender on my IC on the spot.

wow, so many with pussy envy.

I certainly don't look good as a girl and having a pussy will not help.

But I look masculine as a man and for that, I can get more men than I can handle. My manhole is what turned all my tops on. They have no problem using every part of me for sex without worrying about TLC. I can be used like a woman and offered much more than they can.

Call my mom and tell her she finally got the daughter she wants, but it's too late the dress me up in the pink dolphin 0-3 mths jumper she bought for me when I was in her tummy. Hahahaha!!!

Sex change surgeries are so frightening, so I'd not consider that. Maybe I'll just be sad for a while, and live life the best I can, as a girl. 

I would ask Blacque if (s)he would like to be lesbian lovers :).

I'll take a lift down to my void deck, sit on the bench and flash my underwear to all the young cute studs to observe their reactions

They will throw cigarette butts into your chee bye

Guest Pussy Willow

Half the forummers here will be very happy.

and it also mean half the forumners here will dissappear. All cancel their memberships and head to straight men's forum. Singapore will also became quite chaotic with a spike in ladies standing along geyland lane, resulted in gay sauna plunged in business. More websites put up to entice top civil servants with ladies in their most hard up sexy pose.  Male toilet will became less cruisy because "women" are not allowed to use male toilet.  Major shopping malls will see an increase in sales of women lingeries, high fashion dresses and whatnot.  Most thrilling of all, they will sign up with FOTF to see if they can find a matching husband from there and start to form a nuclear family.  I will glare my pussies in front of my boss to get promotions first. Possibilities are endless.

and it also mean half the forumners here will dissappear. All cancel their memberships and head to straight men's forum. Singapore will also became quite chaotic with a spike in ladies standing along geyland lane, resulted in gay sauna plunged in business. More websites put up to entice top civil servants with ladies in their most hard up sexy pose. Male toilet will became less cruisy because "women" are not allowed to use male toilet. Major shopping malls will see an increase in sales of women lingeries, high fashion dresses and whatnot. Most thrilling of all, they will sign up with FOTF to see if they can find a matching husband from there and start to form a nuclear family. I will glare my pussies in front of my boss to get promotions first. Possibilities are endless.

FOTF IS AN ORGANOZATIN HELPING 剩女 AKA LEFTOVER PUSSIES FIND A HUSBANDS???? SURE OR NOT.....

I think I will go the seduce all the straight guy that I can't get before.... Continue to enjoy sucking men's dicksssss and with my new "hole" I would like to try to get fxxk by straight merried men. What a dirty slut I am lol

Guest Cocklebaluku

I think I will go the seduce all the straight guy that I can't get before.... Continue to enjoy sucking men's dicksssss and with my new "hole" I would like to try to get fxxk by straight merried men. What a dirty slut I am lol

No lah, you are not slut. Wait till you read the dark story of "self righteous" women, especially those flithy rich type.

Guest siao....

I will marry Prince Harry.

Your chee bye can be used by so mamy men why limit to 1 Lan Pa. Play with Harry's dad & his brother & cousins! Why miss the guards??? Personal trainer? Secretary? Army mates??? You must maximize your hole!!!! Don't miss this golden opportunity!!!!!

• Guest locked this topic