Male HQ

If Tomorrow You Wake Up As A Girl, What Would Be The First Things You Do?

Guest Guest

Find a bf, and love him happily in a socially accepted manner. Being a guy and loving another person of the same gender is too hard, so tough that I sometimes wonder why I can't just give my heart to a.lady.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Your words reveal your deepest needs.

You all are sick and need help

You all desperately want the essence of a true man as well enjoy getting fuck by men.

Your souls are lousy and you give a bad name to whatever form and incarnations you took up in life.

A women can be a muse,confidante,nurturer and lover to a man,her children and society but you miserable wrenches sullied the name pf the women community by all wanting to become nothing but only wanton sluts in life.

No wonder the world look down on gays because you all don't even know how to respect and treasure yourselves at all.

At least I just want power so I can be be in better control of my life and fate.

You all are just plain tarts and harlots.

Your words reveal your deepest needs.

You all are sick and need help

You all desperately want the essence of a true man as well enjoy getting fuck by men.

Your souls are lousy and you give a bad name to whatever form and incarnations you took up in life.

A women can be a muse,confidante,nurturer and lover to a man,her children and society but you miserable wrenches sullied the name pf the women community by all wanting to become nothing but only wanton sluts in life.

No wonder the world look down on gays because you all don't even know how to respect and treasure yourselves at all.

At least I just want power so I can be be in better control of my life and fate.

You all are just plain tarts and harlots.

hahahahaha!  you want power, they want sex.............to me no difference........to each his own............... by thinking that your wants are of higher order or more noble makes your soul equally lousy if not worse.  

your words reveal you are just plain sanctimonious

hahahahaha! you want power, they want sex.............to me no difference........to each his own............... by thinking that your wants are of higher order or more noble makes your soul equally lousy if not worse.

your words reveal you are just plain sanctimonious

Lol that guy can say all he wants and act self righteous... listen to this: I am Chao Chee Bye! I want to suck all men's cock.....sooooo????

Lol that guy can say all he wants and act self righteous... listen to this: I am Chao Chee Bye! I want to suck all men's cock.....sooooo????

And the amazing thing is - that guy thinks that he is damn handsome too.....(from his other post)

speechless.....

Nevermind, we let him win.

Edited by benedict5856

Guest that clown

And the amazing thing is - that guy thinks that he is damn handsome too.....(from his other post)

speechless.....

Nevermind, we let him win.

We don't have to "let" him win....

He "thinks" & "claims" he won...

We just have to watch the fool drown in his myopia.....lol

Ha, before  you people want to go out and fuck all the guys out there, first time time..please take a good look at yourself into the mirror.

If you do look like Cherie Cheung or Monica Bellucci ( assuming still in your 20s) good luck

But if you look like Susan Boyle, then sorry to say your life is over unless you wait for the next incarnation

Technically speaking even in such an overnight switch, you are still a virgin down there

Forgetting your hymen is not torn and but with such ambitious to fuck the entire boys in town, I think you may end up in the hospital....

Guest i like leh....

Yes I want to end up in hospital for excessive fucking....front and back.....yes I want to be a slut......yes I want to get STD and HIV......sooooooooooo? No one is asking for your opinion. If you are soooooo righteous, you should just leave this thread. No one cares if you want power or if you different from us.....we are chatting so don't try so hard to get our attention.....

Mind your own business.....if you are so righteous, step

Guest i like leh....

Yes I want to end up in hospital for excessive fucking....front and back.....yes I want to be a slut......yes I want to get STD and HIV......sooooooooooo? No one is asking for your opinion. If you are soooooo righteous, you should just leave this thread. No one cares if you want power or if you different from us.....we are chatting so don't try so hard to get our attention.....

Mind your own business.....

Mind your own business.....

you cheap slut. 不见棺材不流泪。

you're just another choonie screaming for attention

Guest Raiden Alpha

I think the moderators can close this thread already. It's getting kind of pointless to have people screaming to get fucked by men the whole time.

You can ask them to close down the entire forum as well lol. :P

Because underneath all the words and various topics in this forum there is more than 90 % of bottom among the participants here yearning for a poke whether they exhibit it out consciously or subconsciously.

全都是一班屌丝。

Guest 你这屌塞

写错了

是班屌塞 不是屌丝

哈哈哈

写错了

是班屌塞 不是屌丝

哈哈哈

对呀,说到屌塞,你这屌塞。。。。。。真是屌塞中的屌塞!屌塞的翘楚! 屌塞的极品! 屌塞的典范! 屌塞的爷儿!

Guest 你这屌塞

又想卖弄华文,又想凸显几句英文。又想标榜自己身材好,脸蛋佳,有学问,有个性,有品德。。。就你这副屌塞样儿,站一边儿凉快去吧。往张鬼脸上贴金。。。

if you look like Susan Boyle, then sorry to say your life is over unless you wait for the next incarnation

If I had 10% of Susan Boyles wealth, Ill give up sex!

No, maybe 25%  :o  :unsure:

Don't understand why some people here sound so serious about the topic here, it is an assumption only, so the topic is "IF", meaning it won't happen at all.

Many people here do understand what is written here is meant to be for fun only, but there are people who are damn serious about what is said here.

These people really don't know how to have fun.

Don't understand why some people here sound so serious about the topic here, it is an assumption only, so the topic is "IF", meaning it won't happen at all.

Many people here do understand what is written here is meant to be for fun only, but there are people who are damn serious about what is said here.

Yeah...one pious guy tried v hard to use this as his platform to project a righteous image....criticising others in an attempt to elevate his low self esteem....lol...sheer clownish...analogous to a media whore vying for attention & 1 sec of fame.....

agree with u...these people got no life

IF all the Mods wake up as girls, the first thing we would do is to return to sleep and hope the next day, things are back to status quo.  Very very likely, we will just blink our eyes and reluctantly wake up hoping nothing's changed.  Very very likely, tears will roll.  Very very likely, we will wonder why things have to be so?

But, if the IF is too great to be ignored, very likely Blowing Wind will be changed to Blown Gone The Wind cos the forum would no longer be blowing the wind.  High chance, we have to de-register our members too.  Err, gurl power next?

One thing certain though, there would be a message from the Mods "We would like to thank you .. thank mudder fudder .. thank thank thank ...".  And then, we hope another day, another time but has to be soon enough, someone will create the same thread but this time [hashtag #DieDieMustHappen] "If Tomorrow You Wake Up As Gay, What Would Be The First Things You Do?".

:twisted: :hat: :unsure:  .. Oh, and a Happy 2015!!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Are those all really humour? Some maybe, but with so many such such posts (including in other threads), many are speaking their true selves under anonymity.

How true can be seen from the way they ignored the volunteers from AFA, "AFA campaigner was there to raise HIV awareness and no one gave a damned thing." Chilling and shameful.

You can have your fun but as humans we certainly should be in control of our libido unlike indiscriminate animals. Who says others have no right to comment on your behaviours when what you do is affecting and endangering us too?

Almost died laughing at this thread..

For the first time when someone yell "Chao Chee Bye" at me, I can grin to the fullest & scream "YES!!!!!!!"

For the first time when someone yell "Chao Chee Bye" at me, I can grin to the fullest & scream "YES!!!!!!!"

You gay men all so funny. Str8 men die is die cock stand.

Your gay men is die happy with legs wide open..

Kena called chao chee bye still can smile.. 

• Guest locked this topic